Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Into Your Arms

• Start Topic

I look at the last mike&nat situation shown in this episode (said in Natalie’s clenched jaw manner) and I wonder, is this the biggest game TLC has ever played on us in 90 Day history?  Is this all contrived?  I feel bad that I doubt Natalie in her pain.  I feel bad that I think Mike is a scumbag.  I do!  I loathe TLC for lying to us so many times and making me feel so jaded.  This should have been wrapped up last night, with maybe a cliff hanger being that Mike manages to get Mama Natalie shipped here to the States in time for the nuptials and everybody sheds tears of happiness.  Can we have a happy ending for a change?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

I look at the last mike&nat situation shown in this episode (said in Natalie’s clenched jaw manner) and I wonder, is this the biggest game TLC has ever played on us in 90 Day history?  Is this all contrived?  I feel bad that I doubt Natalie in her pain.  I feel bad that I think Mike is a scumbag.  I do!  I loathe TLC for lying to us so many times and making me feel so jaded.  This should have been wrapped up last night, with maybe a cliff hanger being that Mike manages to get Mama Natalie shipped here to the States in time for the nuptials and everybody sheds tears of happiness.  Can we have a happy ending for a change?

I wondered that, too, but Natalie would have to be a great actress to have pulled that off. (And maybe she is.)

• Love 3

My husband was insanely curious what it was that Mike and Natalie were grilling. And why did they not have any sort of side dish with whatever those things were?

I am curious what happens in natalies situation. She doesn’t get married before the 90 days so has to go home but the borders in her home country are closed so she can’t get there... if she overstays her visa she won’t be eligible for another one, but it’s not really her fault if there’s no way for her to get into her country. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I loved when Natalie was talking to the woman on the phone who was supposed to perform the wedding, and the woman said something like, well just because you have to go back home now, doesn't mean the relationship has to be over. And Natalie said, I am not asking you, I am telling you this is done, this is unforgiveable. And I cheered! Now, if somehow they make up....I will lose the little respect she regained when she said that and tossed his shit over her shoulder. 

Sadly, I do predict she will have issues getting a flight out right away.....stay near the airport and while that happens he will realize how much he needs her and loves her and runs there to beg her forgiveness. Mike, you are no Mr. Big in the SATC movie, sorry. 

Oh, and how could I forget the riveting couple Tarzel. WTF is it with men and keepign women in their phones? I have had this same conversation with my boyfriend of a year recently---a woman who he says nothing ever happened with, she just had a thing for him and is a little nutty, she randomly texted him (I saw it, he showed me)----hey michael, what are you doing?? Supposedly he has not texted or communicated with her at all in months and even then claims it was all her just texting random shit, he never responded and "I can't control when people want to text me. And it is just a friend what is the big deal?). I said----why do you have her number? Why not block and delete? And I get crickets. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Shauna said:

Rebecca is an absolute mess.  What was it with those pony tails last night?  What is she, 12 years old? 

No, 27, just like her 27 year old fiancé! (Has she mentioned he is 27??)

• LOL 8

So finally a pay-off for watching the Andrew/Amira story! Wow, he's even worse than I thought -- and I thought he was completely awful.  Like you all have said, she did not say any of the things he claimed she said. He was totally setting himself up as some sort of martyr ("Oh, I guess kids might not be in my future <sigh>). But he also seemed to be enraging himself, getting angrier as he kept making what she said further & further from the truth. He's a scary guy.

How dare TLC not give me my farm folk. I know they rotate but I need my farm folk.

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I wondered that, too, but Natalie would have to be a great actress to have pulled that off. (And maybe she is.)

How good an actress she is, I can’t say. I do know that she was in a music video, which implies she had acting ambitions at some point.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

Rebecca: "I lost my ring, my dress doesn't fit, and I can't get a wedding venue on short notice!"

Zied: "Please keep it down, I am building my base in Fortnite."

Is this guy American citizen material or what?!

Oh, this gave me just the laugh I have been looking for, all morning!!

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

I loved when Natalie was talking to the woman on the phone who was supposed to perform the wedding, and the woman said something like, well just because you have to go back home now, doesn't mean the relationship has to be over. And Natalie said, I am not asking you, I am telling you this is done, this is unforgiveable. And I cheered! Now, if somehow they make up....I will lose the little respect she regained when she said that and tossed his shit over her shoulder. 

Sadly, I do predict she will have issues getting a flight out right away.....stay near the airport and while that happens he will realize how much he needs her and loves her and runs there to beg her forgiveness. Mike, you are no Mr. Big in the SATC movie, sorry. 

Oh, and how could I forget the riveting couple Tarzel. WTF is it with men and keepign women in their phones? I have had this same conversation with my boyfriend of a year recently---a woman who he says nothing ever happened with, she just had a thing for him and is a little nutty, she randomly texted him (I saw it, he showed me)----hey michael, what are you doing?? Supposedly he has not texted or communicated with her at all in months and even then claims it was all her just texting random shit, he never responded and "I can't control when people want to text me. And it is just a friend what is the big deal?). I said----why do you have her number? Why not block and delete? And I get crickets. 

Because if things go south with you he will have a rebound.  I don't want that to happen, but that is my best guess.

20 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

My husband was insanely curious what it was that Mike and Natalie were grilling. And why did they not have any sort of side dish with whatever those things were?

We were curious too!  Was it a crab cake?  Was it something with veggies inside?  A burger with no sides?  On paper plates?  WHY DO I CARE?

47 minutes ago, Spectator said:

I loved how Andrew’s mom suggested that he get some rest during their convo on the front porch, but the sun was shining so obviously it was the middle of the day (and per usual Andrew complained that he wouldn’t be able to sleep because, as we all know, Andrew has it so hard. Always.). So is Andrew working the night shift at the “day” care to necessitate sleeping midday?

No wonder he was too busy to call Amira while she was in Serbia. He had a lot of napping to do. He and Jihoon need to hang out and nap together. 

I simply can’t stand this guy.

I was talking to the tv too, cause this guy is such a jerk.  It does not help that my son's name is the same and I would kinda yell "Andrew!  Tell the truth!"  only to find my son showing up in my living room (home on break) and asking "What are you talking about, Mom?"

Rebecca, you are just.......go away.  My wedding dress did not fit either, as I was too fond of chocolate (and 3,435 other things) during our engagement so guess what I did?  Went on Amazon to buy a new one.  Problem solved.   You took your cheap ass flea market ring off, you find it or ask Zied to help, not shame him for not feeling what you are feeling.  And ditch the pigtails.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

How good an actress she is, I can’t say. I do know that she was in a music video, which implies she had acting ambitions at some point.

PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY. Oh my god let that be true. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Exactly!!! I was literally yelling at my tv during the whole segment.....first, when he and Amira were talking and he mentioned kids....he completely twisted her responses. I thought what she said was reasonable-----she wants to make sure the marriage has a solid foundation before bringing kids into the picture. He counters with "we have been together 2 years." I am sorry, but no.. You have known each other 2 years, mostly via facetime or whatsapp video. You have not lived together and faced the day to day grind for 2 years. Big difference. At no point did Amira say he would not make a good father. He twisted her words and flat out lied to his mother.....he strikes me as one of these douchey guys who just loves to whine about how no woman understands him and OMG why are women such nasty bitches and don't appreciate a good guy like him, etc. 

When these, and other couples, go on and on and ON how they have been dating for two years, no, no you haven't!!  You have been chatting through FB, texting, etc but not dating.

Second bold:  Because he IS A DOUCHEY GUY who loves to whine about how no woman understands him.  He is a self centered asshole, period.  

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

I am curious what happens in natalies situation. She doesn’t get married before the 90 days so has to go home but the borders in her home country are closed so she can’t get there... if she overstays her visa she won’t be eligible for another one, but it’s not really her fault if there’s no way for her to get into her country. 

My guess is breaded pork chops, salmon or crab cakes? Where was Natalie's healthy veggies or side salad w/that dinner? Those brown lumps of food looked lonely on those plates. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

What??!!?? Someone on this franchise actually using their head and maturity to make a reasonable statement. Someone wanting to have a solid marriage before  having children??? We can't have this going on. Next thing you know, we'll have Angela using a purse to carry all her possessions around instead of her bra! Big Ed using conditioner for his hair instead of mayo! Has this franchise "jumped the shark??"

Smart and sensible. Amira knows really very little about Andrew. They were on their best behavior when they spent time together. Get to know him, live together, see if it is working out, find a job, enjoy life for a while.  Not get knocked up a couple of months after you arrive. Too bad Jovi and Yara have a baby on the way. They both have unresolved issues. The drinking, the strip clubs, what Yara will do when Jovi is at work for his 30 days contract. She is isolated and she is a bit lonely.

• Love 6

I think that there is more to the Natalie/Mike break-up than they are letting on.  Maybe it involved his cat...

Stephanie is pretty rude.  She blocked Ryan's mom from her own phone, so when Ryan did not contact his mother for two days, the mom tried to contact Stephanie through the work phone (as she had been blocked from Stephanie's personal phone).  So, Stephanie gets all angry because she is now with Harris and instructs her assistant to block the mom from the work phone.  How about maybe Ryan's mom is worried and knew that he was planning on being with Stephanie, so when not able to contact Ryan on his own phone, his mom does her best to try to get in contact with Stephanie to see if anything has happened to Ryan.  She could have had her assistant just tell the mom that Ryan left the resort and Stephanie does not know where he is.  Totally selfish and uncaring.  

Still fast-forwarding Tarzel...

I, too, was super proud of Amira for not getting on the flight.  Maybe in her boredom she actually looked up Roseville and realized there were not any major "make-up counters" there and she totally rethought her plans.  Now, I'm just hoping that it wasn't just because she was late and she'll be on the next one...

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Smart and sensible. Amira knows really very little about Andrew. They were on their best behavior when they spent time together. Get to know him, live together, see if it is working out, find a job, enjoy life for a while.  

I keep imagining the look on Samira's face after seeing Andrew come out of their single bathroom with his phone in his hand and sweat on his brow from what I'm 100% sure are disgusting dumps because all he eats is ren faire food, like mutton. THinking to herself in French "America isn't worth this."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, lilysmom said:

No, 27, just like her 27 year old fiancé! (Has she mentioned he is 27??)

When I get home in the summer, if it's 90 degrees out, I'll put (what's left of my) hair in pigtails to get it off my neck -- but I don't let ANYONE see me like that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Natalie/Mike---I was shocked, I admit it. And, her sobbing seemed real. The throwing of that shoe was awesome and full of legit rage. 

She had impeccable aim that last shot, where it landed on the kitchen counter.  I was like DANG they have to keep that shot, they can't ask her to do that again.  Nope.  

V impressed, Natasha, v impressed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I wonder if her psychic has a day job and is only doing this as a side hustle.  Because if I was getting calls all time of the day and night and I had to get up for work, I'd set some boundaries.  I also wonder if Stephanie now pays a flat fee or monthly retainer to have her psychic oncall.  

Isn't the psychic also one of her good friends? Wasn't this the way we first met her, as the friend, who is also a psychic, or am I now very confused from watching all of this mindless tv?!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She seems to see these dudes as holiday souvenirs that she brings home.

No one is going to reveal their ulterior motive to you within 5 minutes. If Harris was maybe in his late 30s to mid 40s, he might have less of a motive other than he genuinely cares for her and wants to spend time with her. She knows that he is not anywhere near being an equal to her in any way - finances, home, has kids with one or two other women. He comes with a lot of baggage and her baggage is musty. There is no life partner in him. She is in her early 50s and should have some sort of basic life experience and the decency to turn these dudes down.

She has the maturity of a 13 year old! Grow up, stop collecting your sex travel souvenirs and find a man that is better suited to your age back where you live and are so successful! And what's with the teenage pigtails? Yup, 13 it is.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, steff13 said:

If I were Zied, I would be pretty annoyed that Rebecca lost her engagement ring.  Also, she looks insane with those pigtails. 

Those pigtails on her!! She should find a style to wear that can cover up the 3 colors she now has going on, the red, the brunet and the gray, those pigtails just show too much!

• Love 9

Boy, things have really changed since 1976, when it comes to weddings and being a bride. I rebelled and got pregnant at 16, my 18 year old boyfriend and I were forced to be married by our Catholic parents, it lasted 18 months. I did not wear a white dress, and didn't wear white when I was married the second and last time when I was 20. And no veil either time. At the first tiny wedding, and my last one was tiny too, I said something to my Baba, that we won't be going on a honeymoon because my new husband had to help his family with the harvest in just 2 days. My very wise Baba looked at me, pointed to my gently swelled tummy, and told me that we already had our honeymoon. And she was so right! Now these older women want numerous big and fancy weddings, with white gowns and veils, and the young pregnant ones want the same. I guess I am too old fashioned,  but no wonder the world is in such a big mess.

I also yelled at my tv that Andrew was twisting what Amira had said about having kids!! He just wants to play the martyr role and make himself look good and her look so bad, but we viewers are not that stupid! Of course his Mother is going to take his side, because sonny boy can do no wrong!

At the first show of the season, when Natalie called Mike to tell him that she was coming to America, it was pretty easy to see that he really was not wanting her to. I just wish he would have stood his ground and told her not to bother, instead of the big mess they have created. This is going to break her Mother's heart, and I like Nat's Mother. Natalie sure looked beautiful in her previous wedding pictures, I just don't like the way she wears her hair now.

I hope we get to have a tell-all, even for those of us who can't buy the new package for $5, it's not even available in Canada yet.  And that they actually will tell us some things!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Smart and sensible. Amira knows really very little about Andrew. They were on their best behavior when they spent time together. Get to know him, live together, see if it is working out, find a job, enjoy life for a while.  Not get knocked up a couple of months after you arrive. Too bad Jovi and Yara have a baby on the way. They both have unresolved issues. The drinking, the strip clubs, what Yara will do when Jovi is at work for his 30 days contract. She is isolated and she is a bit lonely.

I am officially on neither team Andrew or Amira and I think these two are equally to blame.  

I'm tired of Amira always shifting blame to Andrew, because she is an adult.  She never seems to take any measure of accountability for her situation.  

She is a human unmarried single adult.  She is responsible for her decisions.  I'm starting to get itchy every time I hear "well Andrew said...." "Andrew insisted...."

Okay, yes, maybe, but as an adult human you could have said no.  Especially since the last time you two hatched a plan it ended up with you in detention and Andrew taking a luxury vacation.  

You cannot convince me that she didn't have access to the internet to see that Serbia was devolving and that she couldn't have found out that everything was shutting down.  Why would she trust Andrew, who gives zero shits and is home safe and snug in Danville.  

She needs to grow up, or grow a brain.  Maybe both.  

43 minutes ago, steff13 said:

Amira's hair - it's fake, right?  Extensions or a wig or something? 

I think its real.  I want to believe.  Its so pretty.  How does someone so stupid deserve such nice hair?

1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

Those pigtails on her!! She should find a style to wear that can cover up the 3 colors she now has going on, the red, the brunet and the gray, those pigtails just show too much!

Speaking of ridiculous pigtails, I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed how many times Stephanie went from ponytails to hair swept over the shoulder during the course of the "surprise" dinner she paid for.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

I was just thinking the same thing! Don't know why I didn't think of that option sooner.

I'd like to think that we are decent human being......who didn't know easy whales like Stephanie were around for the taking.  

LOL, I was tickled that they had the session IN BED with them both wearing bathrobes.  

I could have told Stephanie that Harris wouldn't be worried at all about leaving his kids and who knows, maybe his baby momma would be happy for him to go to the US with a rich drunk so he can send money home.  But even if that woman cared, it wouldn't make any difference to Harris.   From all I can tell, the child support laws in Belize have only been around since the late 90s and they revolve around maintaining the child in a manner to which they had become accustomed.  So, it seems unlikely he would be forced to pay child support if he had improved income and the children never benefitted from it.  

Anyways, Stephanie should hire me.  I would thrown in the fact that Ryan's mother knows exactly where he is because he was sitting right next to her when she made that call for free.  no additional charge!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I think that there is more to the Natalie/Mike break-up than they are letting on.  Maybe it involved his cat...

Stephanie is pretty rude.  She blocked Ryan's mom from her own phone, so when Ryan did not contact his mother for two days, the mom tried to contact Stephanie through the work phone (as she had been blocked from Stephanie's personal phone).  So, Stephanie gets all angry because she is now with Harris and instructs her assistant to block the mom from the work phone.  How about maybe Ryan's mom is worried and knew that he was planning on being with Stephanie, so when not able to contact Ryan on his own phone, his mom does her best to try to get in contact with Stephanie to see if anything has happened to Ryan.  She could have had her assistant just tell the mom that Ryan left the resort and Stephanie does not know where he is.  Totally selfish and uncaring.  

Still fast-forwarding Tarzel...

I think Ryan's mom is lying and Ryan was sitting right there with her when she made the call.  

Word had gotten back and Ryan, and more importantly RYANS FAMILY realizes that they are losing the golden goose.  

If they found out about the arrangement Stephanie has with the hotel owner they are probably shitting bricks right now.  

Matt Sharp needs to give Tariq & Hazel, Brittney & Marcelino their own show on Discovery + so I can not watch it.  Have there ever been four more boring people on two pretty interesting shows?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When will these people know and accept that it is okay to simply bring home a shot glass, mug or t shirt on vacation, not a human to marry and force a relationship with?

Tarik did both, hence the Thailand t-shirt AND Hazel.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I, too, was super proud of Amira for not getting on the flight. 

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but I think I heard her say something about getting a flight to the US in the previews. I hope that’s not true, but Hope is not a good strategy, so let’s hope for the best but plan for the worst. She’s desperately seeking a green card.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

She had impeccable aim that last shot, where it landed on the kitchen counter.  I was like DANG they have to keep that shot, they can't ask her to do that again. 

Kind of like Walter White perfectly tossing the pizza up onto the roof in Breaking Bad. I read that that was the first take and Bryan Cranston nailed it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Stephanie - I need this psychic to give me a reading on Harris so I know he is real

Maria - he could be the one, but only time will tell.  

What the hell kind of psychic reading is this?  

Rule #1–Don’t kill the job.

Rule #2-Don’t forget Rule #1.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rule #1–Don’t kill the job.

Rule #2-Don’t forget Rule #1.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my next vague, but technically accurate psychic reading.  Could it possibly rain tomorrow, how would you ever know if it might if you don't call me?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

She tends to 'chew the scenery" as they say in the biz.   Earlier this season I was ready to give the Oscar to Mike, but I think she deserves one, too.  I think she rehearses her  lines for the talking head scenes, and tosses her head for emphasis  Mike gets fed his lines from the Bluetooth device.   That's my theory and I am sticking to it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Well Rebecca remains the worst. 

Everytime Zied gets mildly annoyed, Rebecca is whining about how he is abusively yelling at her.  When he doesn't get mad, he is also wrong for not caring enough.  JFC.  If he leaves, I can't blame him, she is just ugh. 

Rebecca is the only one who wants a fancy wedding and is now annoyed that its a lot of work.  How many times has Zied or anyone told her that they can just go to the courthouse now and have a big wedding later?

Also, it doesn't look like her daughter is in transit to anywhere, why can't he stay with them again.  Is it because the daughter is a bit of a beeeeeyotch?

I'd also like to point out that "making sure this is who I want to marry" is NOT the point of the K1 visa.  If you still wanted time to make up your mind then you shouldn't have applied for this visa, maybe a tourist visa or something else.  

Rebecca is the architect of all her problems and will tell tales to everyone else to get sympathy and pity.  Its silly.  

She loses her ring and Zied doesn't care, her dress doesn't fit and Zied doesn't care, she is stressed out by planning a big wedding, Zied tells her to go to the courthouse.  

She never quite gets around to the part where Zied isn't all that bothered by any of this and go right ahead to the part where she is the victim.  

I kinda wonder if the Moroccan ex has the same version of events as Rebecca

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

This is Andrew trying to sweeten the pot?  

Amira is extremely glamorous and loves makeup and clothes, but yeah, I'm sure that the best way to get her out of a funk is to tell her about camping and visiting Connie and Jerry.  JFC.  This guy.

LOL, why would she have a child with you when you couldn't even be bothered to leave a luxury resort when she was being detained in a foreign country? 

The look on his face lets me know that he knows that thats what it might be.  "You're tying it to some behavior of mine..."

Yeah asshole, I don't want to have a baby with a man who has shown that when the going gets tough, he goes ziplining and walking on the beach.    

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

If I actually believed Hazel were into men, I'd say she and Harris should hook up. Then they could live a life of 100% never smiling together and quit casting a pall on everyone else. The only issue would be whose kids they'd abandon. Stephanie and Tarik would probably be a good match. They both love the "finer" things in life, like generic romantical gestures with wine and chocolates and talking a lot while saying literally nothing. 

18 hours ago, Splithair said:

I know it's been said by others on here but it bears repeating - if Stephanie were Stephen and conducting himself the same way, most
of us would be disgusted at seeing him exploit these poor, young girls in poverty.  

She's more of a sex tourist than Ed ever was, yet people were absolutely vicious to him. (I always wondered if it wasn't partly due to his syndrome, like how dare a "defective" man expect a skinny, stinky, young woman to love him?) At least Ed didn't swap out Rose/Rosemary/RoseMaRIE for an item of equal value at the checkout counter.

20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Yara and Jovi  Unless becoming a parent launches a shift in him, he will continue to drink

It's my understanding that alcoholism is rarely cured by one's spouse giving birth. Best of luck to them, though!

Yara talks about New Orleans like it's Rexburg, Idaho or Dinwiddie, Virginia or Sandusky, Ohio, or any of the other less "appealing" places other fiancés have come to live. She's welcome to prefer Ukraine, no skin off my back, but she's laying it on a bit thick with the whole "NOLA is trash and no one could have a good life here" schtick. 

21 hours ago, nytonc said:

I hate Amira’s voice

It is literally The Worst. Some actual Peggy Hill nonsense, but also lazy and whiny. If I spoke French with the most exaggerated American English accent and went HARD on the wrong syllables, I'm pretty sure the people of France would not be so patient with me. 

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I am officially on neither team Andrew or Amira and I think these two are equally to blame.  

I'm tired of Amira always shifting blame to Andrew, because she is an adult.  She never seems to take any measure of accountability for her situation.  

YES. She's awful! She seems to get a pass because she's the non-American one (Americans on the internet love to hate Americans on TV), her fiancé is legit gross, and she's "beautiful," but all I see is an immature Easter Island Moai with a victim complex and a Cousin Itt coiffure. Maybe she wouldn't sound so weary if she weren't carrying 76 lbs. of frizz on that noggin.

This show did Belgrade (or as Andrew calls it, "Belgrahd") so dirty. I was there just a few months before Amira was, and I thought it was lovely. Serbia is a former Soviet country, so it's not always going to be as efficient and neat as Stockholm or Copenhagen, but it's not one big, violent, graffiti-encased ghetto by any means. They gave the world Djokovic and Tesla, and are rightfully proud of both. I was disappointed that we didn't see the Djokovic-themed wing of the airport. (I am in no way exaggerating. There are murals.) Amira moaned something about not having eaten for hours, but the lockdowns appeared to be starting around dinner time. Once again, nothing is Amira's fault. She doesn't bother to procure a meal after being in town for a day? Blame COVID and grotty old SebbiyYA. 

I'm not sure what Amira's budget was like, but Serbia is on the dinar, and my American dollar* went pretty far there, hotel-wise. Surely the Euro could've gotten her something that looked less like a prop closet. The elevators are all exactly like the one we saw, though. In Former Soviet Belgrahhhd, you survive the elevators we provide, or you don't deserve to survive. These people keep a NATO-bombed building in its bombed-out state as a monument in the middle of town. Euro Disney it is not. They aren't here to coddle a whiny French mail-order bride, although I bet they appreciated her trowel-based approach to makeup. 

*Lawfully harvested

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Although Tariq and Hazel are usually snooze-festers I don’t know why she blames him for her discomfort. She is the one who suggested the girlfriend. I don’t even understand why he is trying to placate her after she clearly makes it known he is not enough for her. If that is how they are going to play then he has a right to choose someone who meets his needs just as she does.

I may be wrong but it could be she has someone lined up and thus securing her Green card while insuring her love interest is in place. LOL, she’s not interested in Tarig having the same kind good time. So I don’t blame him for not accepting the blame.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tarik and Hazel - if she wants a girlfriend, why is she marrying Tarik? He gets zero say in the woman she chooses to make part of a 'family'? He should have some input since he will most likely be funding both women for a while. The rose petals seemed overly romantic and a show. Tarik is lucky he has carpet on the steps. Otherwise, Hazel could easily wipe out on them if she has bare feet. And who is going to clean that mess up?

Darcy would like a word...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Watching this mess now and doing a stream of consciousness commentary below since I wasn’t in live chat:

Stephanie and Harris - funny the mom is now calling her place of business when she previously took her money and blocked her. Lol at Steph paying for her own surprise.  This woman is as needy as Darcey.  High class Stefs favourite wine is 22 bucks a bottle....lol. Stef = Darcey...always drunk, overly botoxed and needy, constantly looking for validation and mentioning past lovers. Darcey isn’t a sex tourist like Stef is though.Psychic Maria looks like she stepped out of the late 80s. Ok Harris was dripping sweat when being grilled about baby momma. He is deflecting which indicates deceit. 

Nat and Mike- the corona thing triggers me. I couldn’t say bye to my dad because of it so I really feel for Nat missing her mom. That said Nat has been married twice before and mom saw both of those lol 😂  natalies blush....what the fuck...it looks like brown mud on the cheeks....is she playing football? Did...did Mike call off the wedding on the same day that they were supposed to get married?!?!? What kind of gaslighting bullshit is that? He is terrible. He cancelled so he should call the officiant to cancel....asshole. I think Mike held onto the ring incident and served up a nice cold dish of revenge....in the middle of a pandemic. He is awful.

Jovi and Yara- Yara he showed you time and again who he is.....believe him. He totally banged the stripper. Don’t wake your pregnant fiancée you idiot. Also, you could have packed before the bachelor party...idiot. Jovi cares about Jovi and why the hell did he invite his friends? It is a marriage not party time.

Zied and Becky with the bad hair- I don’t get the Ramadan thing either but now she is worried about rushing? You brought him over on a K1...how long did you plan to wait? Go to the courthouse. Ok no, a K1 is not for the purpose of getting to know each other. She is an idiot. So for Ramadan a legal marriage counts? Not a spiritual one? Me no understand this. I laughed hard at Zied playing video games while Becky searches for her ring. Dude can’t win, either he is ‘controlling’ or he is too laid back. Jesus tap dancing Christ her daughter is thick....he isn’t rushing things! He is already there on a K1.

Amira and Andrew- me no understand this. Why he no call? My friend is from Serbia, it can be dangerous but not more so than France. Paris has  really gross parts too. You are a grown woman Amira, find yourself some food and if you aren’t happy go home. Andrew...Amira hasn’t even met you yet. Two years my ass, they need to spend some time together first....they aren’t even married. Andrew is making it all about Andrew. You sat n a beach and left her in detention...not exactly paternal behaviour there asshat. I love how his mom made a show of presenting a ‘cool drink’ and it’s tap water 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘She doesn’t want kids as we fight too much. ‘ not what she fucking said Andrew.  You pressured and abandoned her and I love that mom thinks she is holding him back...from what exactly? I’m glad Amira didn’t call...let him squirm. I guess it’s cool for you not to call her though.

Tarik and Hazel- zzzzzzzz. He. Shouldn’t be taking to other women, period. I like Tarik’s friend. Don’t put Rose petals on stairs....very dangerous.

Return to Amish is back? Why? Mary is awful, Jerimiah is a wife beater who abandoned his kids. Sabrina is pregnant again after losing custody of her other kids.  Rebecca, Kate and Abe left due to the toxic environment.  Sabrina stole from Abe and Rebecca, jerimiah verbally abused Rebecca constantly....yet they were the problem. Sure Jan. Hard pass on this show. Don’t get me started on Stockholm Syndrome Carmella.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I spent about 10 seconds for deep research.  The (1) site I read said there is no rule about getting married during Ramadan.  Devout Muslims do not eat or drink or have sex until after sundown during Ramadan, but if they got married around sunset, they could still get blotto and gorge themselves during the reception.

Oh, and Muslims frown on any extra-marital sex . . . not just during Ramadan.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

"Look I have a great idea: you fly to Serbia to stay in a hotel for two weeks, then fly here, what could go wrong?" This is never the start of a story with a happy ending. In fact it's how Liam Neeson revenge movies start. 

And now my cats are awake and wild at 12:30am because I woke them up when I laughed out loud. Thanks!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I wanted to point out that when they woke up the next morning, Harris was fresh, his clothes were tidy and ironed and he was well groomed and tidy.  

Stephanie rolled out of bed in the same white shirtdress she wore the night before, her hair was never actually combed or brushed or tidy at any point.  

My dad always tells me "we grew up poor, but we always knew to have our clothes washed and ironed, a shower taken our teeth brushed and our hair combed"  

They had nothing but they still had their pride.  Stephanie has money but she doesn't have any pride, she always looks dirty messy drunk sloppy and high

• Like 1
  • Love 13