Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

After Josh left, Natalie screaming at the camera guy about what a POS Josh is was over the line for me. The screaming, fast talking english that you hardly understand was coming from a demonic, possessed person. She would be better off freezing her eggs and going to a sperm bank.

Maybe everyone that hated Mike will now see what she is really like. I always thought Mike was a decent guy but not at all a communicator. Maybe he tried communicating with her at first, but I saw how Nutty's mind worked then - she was the princess who was never at fault and she couldn't listen to anyone else's voice but her own. When reasoning with someone never works, you eventually give up. In an upcoming promo, Nutcase was in Mike's arms - DON'T GIVE IN, MIKE. RUN.

Nutty is not mother material. If she doesn't have a doormat husband and one with his own separate opinions than hers, it isn't going to work. She will continue to be demanding of her spouse and expect him to be a clone of her at all times and treat her as the princess she thinks she is. If he doesn't, their kids are in for a dysfunctional and sad childhood. She will put her emotions first and to heck with her hubby and kids.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Like everyone else is saying, Nutalie has GOT be faking things for entertainment value, right?  But I'm slowly coming to fear this isn't just acting...she really is NUTS.  Like absolutely Borderline PD.  Just exhausting.  Just awful. There seems to be nothing redeeming about her.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Maybe Josh is a fixer codependent who thinks he can save, fix or change Natalie by being the perfect dude or loving her the right way. Because I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would stay around anyone who behaved that way unless they had their own issues too. Beauty, sex appeal, being good in bed that's all pretty common stuff, it's just not gonna be hard for a young attractive dude to find. Gotta be his own pathology pushing him towards hers. Or a really well written script.

Did you know that Ronald has a gambling problem?

“I’m very independent and self-reliant.” Says the woman who had an emotional breakdown when her 36 year old son finally moved out and who can’t afford to live on her own at 70 years old.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

I'm giving Debbie some props because it has to be really hard, at 70 years old, to show the world (or small 90day audience) your vulnerabilities and struggles. I also think it's great that there is an older adult featured making it okay or normalizing dating at 70. Good for her and I like the inclusivity of the show, showing all ages as well as cultures.

Natalie continues to be impossible. It's not even clear why she was mad at Josh-- because he wasn't emotional enough? I don't get it. Then, she told him to leave, he left, and she got even more furious. I don't think she's mentally ill, I just think she is super sheltered and had a really hard upbringing and probably has a lot of pressure from her mom to take care of her. She is also beyond arrogant and likes to fight/argue. Which is clearly why this show loves her. You sane and normal and you don't get featured again.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

A tittle for Natalie would be Mike's wife, since she is still married to him. Wasn't she 37 when Mike visited her when she still lived in the Ukraine? She must be 40 by now? Is Debbie the only woman on this show who is not still married? Seems like they need to get divorced first,  before dating on national tv?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Meh said:

Seems like they need to get divorced first,  before dating on national tv?

That’s an excellent point! Natalie, Tania and Tiffany are all still married so why are they on a show about being SINGLE! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 10/6/2022 at 12:26 AM, bravofan27 said:

I'm giving Debbie some props because it has to be really hard, at 70 years old, to show the world (or small 90day audience) your vulnerabilities and struggles. I also think it's great that there is an older adult featured making it okay or normalizing dating at 70. Good for her and I like the inclusivity of the show, showing all ages as well as cultures.

I have to agree. It is nice to know that not every dating show is going to focus on just a certain age group. I had a friend who was divorced in her mid 40s and had a hard time dating. She was in one long term but he wouldn't commit. She was ready to give up and at 60 she found the right guy online. His wife had passed a couple of years before. They are happy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

The preview:

Guess Josh needs the show money because he has invited Nats to visit Arizona. At least he is paying for her ticket. She lets on to her friend that neither her nor Josh used any sort of protection. Doesn’t think she can get knocked up from one night. Really?

Tania and her dude went snorkeling. It is not like she is going to file the divorce papers in Aruba.

Fabian invites Tiffany to his hotel room. She goes but nothing happens. Brunch the next day.

Debbie misses Tony but has to find a new place to live. Tony doesn’t seem that bright and invites her to move to BC. Uh, she can stay for maybe 6 months as a tourist. Unless she is rich enough to buy property and live in Canada X months a year, there is the pesky immigration problem. It is not easy to move up here and Tony should look in to this much more.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

Nothing happened with Fabian & Tiffany??  WHUT???  She seems so proud of herself and her comment about their relationship from before being at a "restaurant called HIS BED!"  She almost pats herself on the back over that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Any thoughts on why Debbie's friend decided to not let her move in?  Maybe I am being too much of a cynic, but I thought part of it might be because she's jealous that Debbie has a man.  (Assuming the friend is single). She was sure quick to rain on Debbie's parade about Tony.   Debbie seemed surprised that she changed her mind so quick (when she already knew about the cats), so that made me think it was about Tony.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Any thoughts on why Debbie's friend decided to not let her move in?  Maybe I am being too much of a cynic, but I thought part of it might be because she's jealous that Debbie has a man.  (Assuming the friend is single). She was sure quick to rain on Debbie's parade about Tony.   Debbie seemed surprised that she changed her mind so quick (when she already knew about the cats), so that made me think it was about Tony.  

I thought that too. Her friend has known her for years and, obviously, knew about the cats when she asked Debbie to move in.

And, what's with Colt and that AWFUL beard!?

Edited by Kid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Josh needs to RUN!!  The arrangement he has with his ex-wife is perfectly reasonable when there is a child involved. Unfortunately,  in this case,  there are two children involved and one's name is Natalie.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

How can Josh think it’s ok to introduce Nat to a child?  The instability is scary.  He should keep check on the pet rabbit and soup pot.  😝

Nat is not one that likes to be ignored. Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Nuttalie almost slammed the door on Josh at the AirBnB!!  Plus, that crying at the airport.... I'm afraid Nuttalie  isn't ready for motherhood, a relationship, or even a boyfriend!

Girl needs to call the psychiatrist stat!

• Applause 2
  • Love 6

Natalie (in hysterics): "For me, sex is serious!"

Great.  Then don't have sex unless you're in a serious relationship, psycho!

(And Natalie, pouting is so not a good look for a grown-ass woman).

Tania: "All right, so, question, I have a question."

Joel: "What?"

Tania: "Um, whose lips are on you?"

Joel: "What?  Um . . . Oh, it was an ex-girlfriend of mine."

Tania: "And you haven't decided to cover it up because . . . "

Joel: "Listen, listen, this is a tattoo."

Tania: "Okay."

Joel:  "The girl had beautiful lips."

Tania: "For me, tattoos are more permanent than [divorce] papers."

Tania (talking head):  "I understand Joel being confused and like, why are you dating if you're still technically married.  I understand that, but to keep it, keep it going and keep it, keep it going is really annoying and a big red flag for me."

Umm, hello?  You brought it up, not him?  And just fyi, bringing up a touchy subject, then trying to shift the blame to your date and using that as a reason to dump your date is really annoying and a big red flag.

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

What a weird choice, to film a weekend getaway scene with herpes guy. Wouldn't they just reschedule when it's in remission.

Nutalie just annoys me. The crying at the airport like they're war torn lovers.

Or the fact she doesn't think she could be pregnant since it was just once. She is so annoying and stupid.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Natalie (in hysterics): "For me, sex is serious!"

I was LOLing at this......because yeah, then you WAIT a bit to jump in bed with the dude. I was on her side during her season, but yeah, she is coming across as completely delusional and even a bit scary psychotic. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Veronica could wait 2 weeks til the cold sore disappears. I get a cold sore once every few years. The guy should talk to his doctor about meds for them if he gets them X times a year. They do shorten the outbreak (my sister gets them - stress, cold weather, etc.). You can even get some non prescription ointment that shortens the healing 3-4 days.

Maybe at 37, Nats feels it is not as easy to get knocked up just by doing it once. Maybe she would go to the pharmacy to get Plan B.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
On 10/6/2022 at 5:26 AM, bravofan27 said:

I also think it's great that there is an older adult featured making it okay or normalizing dating at 70. Good for her and I like the inclusivity of the show, showing all ages as well as cultures.

I like it too. I like having a range of ages on the show and with Debbie, following along in her senior adventures.

18 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Plus, that crying at the airport.... I'm afraid Nuttalie  isn't ready for motherhood, a relationship, or even a boyfriend!

What exactly were all the tears for? I believe it was for show, trying to impress on Josh how very important he is to her, how much she missed him. That might make him think twice, she thinks, before he dumps her. While the tears are streaming, Josh has to comfort the poor dear - that's okay, there, there. Shhhhh. It'll be alright, precious. Good grief!! She's like a child!

Meeting Josh's child is way premature. Does Josh not see this woman is on the edge of normalcy? She can fully break at any minute. Plus, Nutcase will never accept another woman's child in their relationship. SHE NEEDS TO BE NUMBER ONE. You could see her sulking already. The woman is a lunatic. Josh seems normal, yet he wants to attach himself to this moron? Run, Josh. You don't want her in your life or your children's lives. Not to mention how she'll react when you dare to "talk" to the mother of your kids.

• Applause 6
  • Love 3
On 10/1/2022 at 1:16 PM, judylo said:

Maybe it belongs on the Couples page, but if you google Debbie’s boyfriend’s Tony’s tattoos, there is some very disturbing information there.

Oh damn ! ☹️  I really wanted Debbie & Tony to be happily ever after scenario. I was pulling for them. 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Breedom said:

It'll be alright, precious. Good grief!! She's like a child!

I just remember Natalie’s mother soothing her “Golden Child.” 

But I came here to post: Does Natalie live in a brothel?

685670A7-C91D-4504-AEC1-D52CD7D2FBD7.jpeg

• Wink 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Veronica could wait 2 weeks til the cold sore disappears. I get a cold sore once every few years. The guy should talk to his doctor about meds for them if he gets them X times a year. They do shorten the outbreak (my sister gets them - stress, cold weather, etc.). You can even get some non prescription ointment that shortens the healing 3-4 days.

Maybe at 37, Nats feels it is not as easy to get knocked up just by doing it once. Maybe she would go to the pharmacy to get Plan B.

Plan B hell!!!  She's going to buy herself some 34 pregnancy tests!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

But I came here to post: Does Natalie live in a brothel?

That was one creepy looking place! 

I'm convinced Josh is a paid actor. No way is he going to invite this crazy narcissist to visit him in CA and AZ. He has enough money to fly her everywhere and pay for hotels and Air B&B's? Just to put up with her insane ass? 

Did both Josh and Veronica's guy say they are living with the ex's? I must have heard that wrong. 

Speaking of Veronica, that was the most cringeworthy scene with her in her old lady lacey undies and bra trying to be sexy. She's really coming on strong and it's not like her. What happened to her? Oh yeah. An extra TLC paycheck. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Did both Josh and Veronica's guy say they are living with the ex's?

I took it to mean that Josh and his ex have shared custody of their daughter and she stays with him when it's his "turn." They promised each other to let their ex meet any dates before introducing them to the daughter. 

I didn't catch what Veronica's date said about his ex and living arrangements

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

Veronica is coming on so aggressively, it’s making her look extremely desperate. Sex with a new person can sometimes be awkward, I can’t imagine doing it with someone knowing the guy was obviously not feeling really confident at the time with cold sores. Plus i’d be worrying about his cold sores during the whole thing🙈

Plus the guy gives me Ted Bundy vibes. he seems off. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I saw an article about Angela's latest performance on 90D that states most fans are alarmed by the blood on Angela's hands and wrist.  Speculation is the marks on her wrists are from handcuffs.  Huh?  That is what people noticed?  Um the tearing apart his car in the middle of the night while screaming for him to come out wasn't fan concern?  She needs to get off our TVs and this show stat.  Michael needs to run for the hills.

Here's an idea for a new show.   Follow Angela and Natalie on dates for their dating strategies and pointers.  They could call it "How to Lose a Man in One Date" or "Insane Women Dating".

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Here's an idea for a new show.   Follow Angela and Natalie on dates for their dating strategies and pointers.  They could call it "How to Lose a Man in One Date" or "Insane Women Dating".

Don't give them any more airtime! 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Watching this guy go from being into Tania to acting like how people do when they hit on someone who doesn't want it and basically does the she's a bitch but tries to act like he was going to friend zone her first tells me she still had dumb fuckboi-radar and needs a recalibration sesh.

I love Veronica and am all for her gettin some luvin’ but I am completely shocked she would allow to be shown getting intimate with her boyfriend on national TV. I know my teenage kids would be mortified. I won’t even get started on how much of a damper the whole cold sore thing was.

Josh is going through with all of this just to be on TV right? I mean, good lord, Natalie is a trainwreck.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I didn't catch what Veronica's date said about his ex and living arrangements

In the preview for next week it sounded like his ex & daughter may be moving to Florida and he will too if they do.  He tells Veronica after he and his cold sore have sex with her.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

in the preview for next week it sounded like his ex & daughter may be moving to Florida and he will too if they do.  He tells Veronica after he and his cold sore have sex with her.

I thought the exact same thing.  What a dick move!  I hope she tells him same and moves on.  But this is 90D so of course there will be drama drawn out for the rest of the season. 

I wish Veronica did not agree to go on this show.  She should know better.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2022 at 5:40 AM, Meh said:

A tittle for Natalie would be Mike's wife, since she is still married to him. Wasn't she 37 when Mike visited her when she still lived in the Ukraine? She must be 40 by now? Is Debbie the only woman on this show who is not still married? Seems like they need to get divorced first,  before dating on national tv?

I said that to my husband! I feel like Natalie has been 37 since her first season aired. Surely she has had birthdays since the start of the show, right?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 10/11/2022 at 9:12 AM, Stuckathome said:

I was LOLing at this......because yeah, then you WAIT a bit to jump in bed with the dude. I was on her side during her season, but yeah, she is coming across as completely delusional and even a bit scary psychotic. 

I could just picture Mike watching this with his feet up, lots of popcorn and the biggest smile on his face letting her show her true crazy colors.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

In the preview for next week it sounded like his ex & daughter may be moving to Florida and he will too if they do.  He tells Veronica after he and his cold sore have sex with her.

Oops! I guess Veronica's lovin' wasn't good enough to keep him wanting more....

• Applause 1

Natalie....I was on her side during her season, but yeah, the cray cray is on full display now. I never realized that women, grown ass women behave this way until I met my fiance and he told me some stories of his single adventures. He had one woman, who after 3 dates sent him a set of pillowcases. One said "and they lived...." and the other said "...happily ever after." one with her full name on the edge, the other with his. Three dates people. Three. 

• Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5

Yes to all your brilliant comments.

I am shocked by Veronica. She seemed to be (relatively) normal all along, and I'm just surprised to begin with that she is doing this show about dating and all, but then to be filmed in her lingerie in bed with her date? And it's not like she was just under the blanket and talking. 

I'm always amazed when people are shown like that knowing full well there is a camera. Even when she first came out of the room modeling and in her sexy poses. 

How old is her daughter now?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

How old is her daughter now?

Chloe is 15 now. 

I laughed when Josh told Natalie “just be yourself” when meeting his ex. 

BTW, I read somewhere that Nat has a Bachelor’s degree in PSYCHOLOGY of all things! 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Debbie must be vaccinated or she would not be allowed to enter Canada. Her new boyfriend doesn’t drive so she rented a car. Maybe the car has GPS and she won’t be lost  driving and realize that Canada uses kilometers and not miles.

Veronica and Justin go zip lining. He then tells her that he and his ex may be considering moving to Florida. She is not happy about being sort of blindsided by this announcement. It is a red flag, Veronica. He should have told you about this before you getting the idea that there might be something with the two of you.

Caesar has his third date at some Viking type place with horses. Of course he feels the connection more with this pretty one. None seem to be a fit unless they hope that he will take care of them and treat them to a life of luxury in the US. He goes home in a couple of days.

Nats did not like the separate accommodation from Josh. Anyhoo, he is taking her on some boat along with his ex wife, who, of course, is beautiful and Nats is insecure.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Well, Veronica said she was certifiably horny….I’m paraphrasing….lol.  So, if the guy was on board, I’m ok with it,  lol. Really though,  I assume it was all pre-planned and for the cameras. Nothing really happened and her daughter knew in advance it was a played role for tv.   I didn’t even see an actual cold sore either.  That was probably written in so they wouldn’t actually have to fake kiss.  Just my take on it.  🥴

Now, with Natalie….I’m not so sure.  Is she for real?  Whether she is acting this bizarre for real or fake, I think the show needs to do public service announcements before her scenes.  They need to WARN viewers that the behavior she exhibits is not romantic, loving or acceptable.  You don’t root for a couple when one of the parties is displaying behavior like Nat.  It’s more in line with a restraining order not an engagement.  People get killed by partners who demonstrate behavior like Nat.  Run, don’t walk from that kind of thing.  It should not be entertainment. It’s dangerous.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 10/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, jnymph said:

Oh damn ! ☹️  I really wanted Debbie & Tony to be happily ever after scenario. I was pulling for them. 😢

There's no reason they can't still make it.  It would be a dealbreaker for me, but maybe not for her, so there's still hope for them to be a happily ever after scenario. 

Also, I recall that Colt and Debbie lived in Seattle before moving to Las Vegas, and that's just down the road from Vancouver, so she might have some ties in the American part of that vicinity. 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:27 AM, bichonblitz said:

Speaking of Veronica, that was the most cringeworthy scene with her in her old lady lacey undies and bra trying to be sexy. She's really coming on strong and it's not like her. What happened to her? Oh yeah. An extra TLC paycheck. 

But how do we know what's like her?  The opening shot of her for this show, with her tits hanging way out, tipped me off immediately that there was something different about this Veronica from the one I'd seen on Pillow Talk.  And maybe what we're seeing now is the real Veronica. 

I just can't imagine putting on an outfit like that, which I didn't even think was flattering but men don't generally care whether something is flattering, as long as there's not much of it or it's see-through, and walking into a living room with harsh overhead lighting and a camera crew, toward a guy I barely know, who has a fever blister and is sitting on an Airbnb quality couch.  And then moving to the bedroom, with camera crew in tow.  No amount of TLC paycheck could make me do that.

And no amount of money would induce me to let someone wax my butt crack.  Or, maybe I'd do it for five million dollars, now that I think about it but I'm pretty sure having it filmed for public viewing would be a bridge too far, for any amount of money. 

So I'm thinking what we're seeing is like her.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

So I'm thinking what we're seeing is like her.

I don’t know, I can’t imagine THIS sexually aggressive Veronica being satisfied sleeping with Tim for seven years, but maybe that’s what broke them up. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 10/14/2022 at 10:35 PM, magemaud said:

Chloe is 15 now. 

I laughed when Josh told Natalie “just be yourself” when meeting his ex. 

BTW, I read somewhere that Nat has a Bachelor’s degree in PSYCHOLOGY of all things! 

In college the joke was the unstable females major in psychology or sociology.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

In college the joke was the unstable females major in psychology or sociology.

I thought a similar thing in college: The psych majors liked psychology because they were naturally clueless.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I call BS on Debbie’s claim that she won’t have any friends if she moves to Canada because she originally said her friend living there had thought she and her landlord,Tony, would hit it off. Probably just like we never heard any more about Mike’s friend and Natalie’s friend who put them in touch with each other when the friends got married. 

I see Debbie can cook something other than biff pstew. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3