Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Low Country Broil

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

As always, episodes happen in episode time.  Do not post current information from social media in this thread.  Speculation is okay.  Actual later life events are not. 

• Start Topic

On 12/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, Babyfoot said:

That dumbass baby voice is like chalk on a blackboard and styrofoam squeaking at the same time. It’s unbearable.

Yes, all day. 

And just what in the hell was that shorty ruffled little girl Bo Beep dress Kathryn wore to visit Austen & Craig.

Cheezuz, they both sure loved it. Austen said something like it was her best outfit ever. Gagh.

And just what were those bruises on her legs ??

• Love 7
21 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Austin and Madison both strike me as people that date a lot of people they don’t actually like and maybe aren’t even all that attracted to. Not to say that I think either of them aren’t into looks. I think they are both really concerned with looks but I think it’s more in a “I want my partner to be somebody everyone else thinks is hot and when we walk down the street people think we’re a hot couple.” Not necessarily someone that makes their own toes curl. Just like I think both of them date people who they think are cool or something, not someone they actually like or have anything in common with.  I wouldn’t be surprised if neither of them had ever dated anyone they were actually really into. 

THIS. Neither has an identity, which is why I find them both so unappealing. They're just blah because of their inauthenticity and thirstiness. I think the only goal either of these lumps has is to be on reality tv. 

• Love 6

I used to love this show, but now I have only superficial comments to add. For one, I think Pringle is a dead ringer for Peter Dinklage, and that’s all I think about when I see him. And while I used to think Madison was a J-Simpson clone, now I can’t take my eyes off her mouth and the way she physically talks, which I didn’t notice at all last season.

I can’t figure out Patricia. Is she really that déclassé, or is she just acting the way she thinks her plebeian audience would expect a socialite to behave? She appears ungracious, pretentious and a terrible snob. It’s precious that an art historian who is so well-versed in Charleston culture and history had “forgotten” about Calhoun’s character. And coincidentally is dropping his descendant as a protégée (when you know she only ever tolerated Katherine because she was a Calhoun). That’s it...I suspect the latter & she’s the pits. But I can’t quit Whitney; go figure. 

• Love 17

Patricia can leave the show anytime. She’s so annoying and arrogant. It’s weird they try to force her as some grand dame or something.

Michael is annoying to me too. Don’t judge sour cream guy lol.

Pringle is no different then Austin. Except he has kids I guess. Kids he seems to suck at parenting. I don’t need to see them being brats on tv. 

I don’t know what Shep said to his gf but what was he supposed to do get infected too because she wanted him to take care of her?

Austin is so annoying. I hate couples like him and Madison they ruin everything. Like breakup or not but shut the fuck up about it. Stop with all the BFF bs they go on about.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Yes, all day. 

And just what in the hell was that shorty ruffled little girl Bo Beep dress Kathryn wore to visit Austen & Craig.

Cheezuz, they both sure loved it. Austen said something like it was her best outfit ever. Gagh.

The bruises.  The only thing it could be is scrubbing the kitchen floor on your knees?  My Mother used to tell me “ when you are depressed or blue about something, just scrub the kitchen floor on your knees and you’ll feel better”.  It takes the stress out of you. I would now, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to get up.  True story.      Katherine’s dress was ridiculous, and that hair .. is it a wig?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, RedInk said:

I used to love this show, but now I have only superficial comments to add. For one, I think Pringle is a dead ringer for Peter Dinklage, and that’s all I think about when I see him. And while I used to think Madison was a J-Simpson clone, now I can’t take my eyes off her mouth and the way she physically talks, which I didn’t notice at all last season.

I can’t figure out Patricia. Is she really that déclassé, or is she just acting the way she thinks her plebeian audience would expect a socialite to behave? She appears ungracious, pretentious and a terrible snob. It’s precious that an art historian who is so well-versed in Charleston culture and history had “forgotten” about Calhoun’s character. And coincidentally is dropping his descendant as a protégée (when you know she only ever tolerated Katherine because she was a Calhoun). That’s it...I suspect the latter & she’s the pits. But I can’t quit Whitney; go figure. 

Whitney seems to be filming more this season.  Plus, he’s with Patricia all the time now, watching over her during this Covid stuff, which is commendable.  Seems besides Michael, Whitney is all she’s got.  There are plenty of art dealers in N.Y. city.  I guess she didn’t like the competition and wasn’t top dog.  In Charleston, she thinks she is.  A bit too much.  She’s a snob and a half.  It’s like she’s Cleopatra.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, aghst said:

Only reason she hosted the boys was for the sake of the show.  She probably doesn't see them that often when they're not filming.

Austen simply said he couldn't be friends if Pringle dated Madison after him.  Assuming this triangle was for real, it's not that unreasonable that someone who still has feelings for his past gf might not want to hang around her new paramour.

He didn't say to Pringle "no you can't date her."  All he said was they can't be friends or hang out if Pringle is going to pursue his gf.  It's about respecting someone whose friendship he supposedly seeks.

Pretty universal thing.

It may be universal, yet I don’t think it’s entirely right all the same. It still smacks of ownership to me. Sure, you might not want to see the alleged love of your life right next to you getting all cuddly with someone else, but it still makes me wonder if there’s a time limit to when one’s scent is off someone. Maybe when they’re 80? 😄

Shep and his “my therapist said I handled everything wrong” followed by “she said I was right, just delivered it wrong” was something I hope his girlfriend doesn’t try to justify. 

I don’t know if I see Madison as a man-eater. She’s been pretty clear as to what she expects out of a relationship and Austen in particular. IME, people throw that phrase around when the woman doesn’t put the man’s needs/feelings/desires above her own all the time, along with a hearty dose of how said woman “made” the man feel whatever it was he’s feeling. Or maybe the people I know who use the phrase are the ones using it incorrectly!

Not really interested in Madison for all that. I’d rather have the Danni Show now. With a weekly news item by Michael as to if potatoes are in favor or not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I really don’t care for Leva.  She came out of the blue and seems to be taking over.  I don’t care how many restaurants she has.  I’d rather have Cameron back, but that won’t happen thanks to Miss Katherine.  I liked the old gang the way it was.  It’s very different now without the regulars.  Even Patricia has become more obnoxious, and I’m not liking that too.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

She’s a snob and a half.  It’s like she’s Cleopatra.

Not only that, she's just plain mean and fake, fake, fake. Her comments about Craigs pillows. The way she turned on Kathryn. Her dislike for Austen because he's not to the manor born. Yes, she put up with Kathryn because she's a Calhoun until Kathryn's rascist side came out to play and Patricia couldn't dare be associated with that.  She put up with Thomas because he's a Ravenal until she realized her friendship with him would ruin her society ties and there was no hope in redeeming his character. She won't dare go in on that loser Shep because he has family heritage ( and lots of money) and standing in Charleston. Now she's all gung ho on Pringle because of his family name, no bother that he lives in some shithole looking trailer in the "not so prestigious" part of town. So what exactly did Craig and Austen do to her? Oh, right, they are common folk. They don't have the family name or money even though it looks as if their parents are upper middle class, it's not good enough for Patricia. They're not rolling in "old money". She's only buddies with Madison because Whitney told her that's where the storyline is going because really why would she lower herself to be friends with a simpleton hairdresser? 

As for Michael and his Creme Fraiche is a "step above sour cream" comment- Keep your mouth shut and just keep picking up the dog shit in the kitchen. I will say Madison's expression when Michael explained what Creme Fraiche was had me laughing. Priceless! Patricia, you have a lot of teaching to do with Madison! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, she put up with Kathryn because she's a Calhoun until Kathryn's rascist side came out to play and Patricia couldn't dare be associated with that. 

Patricia hated Kathryn from jump, Calhoun ancestry or not. She only befriended Kathryn after Thomas and Kathryn broke up for like the fifth time and Thomas started going on drunken Twitter rampages attacking all the female cast members including Patricia. They formed a mutually beneficial alliance against Thomas. Thomas is now not a cast member and Kathryn has become more buddy buddy with him, though it’s volatile like their entire relationship, so it no longer makes sense for either of them.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I really don’t care for Leva.  She came out of the blue and seems to be taking over.  I don’t care how many restaurants she has.  I’d rather have Cameron back, but that won’t happen thanks to Miss Katherine.  I liked the old gang the way it was.  It’s very different now without the regulars.  Even Patricia has become more obnoxious, and I’m not liking that too.

I like Leva.  I think change is good.  Nothing ever stays the same and I just have to accept that.  

• Love 12

I really like Leva. I find her authentic and smart. She may be smoozin with Patricia, but I figure there have to be some requirements under her contract.  I can’t imagine how stressed out she must have been while filming.  With covid losses in her business, I bet she was relieved she had some Bravo money to rely on. 

I like Madison too. She seems to be a confident, attractive  and  ambitious woman. It’s good she had backup income too with Bravo. She’ll be better when she’s past Austen and Pringle.  She seems smart enough to know this.  

I am not impressed with a parent who puts their own need to be cool over their children’s welfare. It’s so selfish and ignorant to think your children will benefit from being rude, obnoxious and undisciplined.  You could tell Pringle thought his kids were funny or cute.  Huge turnoff.

I am not a Shep fan at all, but what was wrong with having a covid positive person quarantine away from you, if you are negative?  So...the therapist promotes playing mind games and disguising what you really think from your partner.  I don’t get it.  

I suspect Kathryn’s knees were dark due to improper tanning solution application.  Maybe, she’s a rarity, but I’ve never known a fair skin, red hair to get a dark tan like she had.  It looked super fake to me.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Not only that, she's just plain mean and fake, fake, fake. Her comments about Craigs pillows. The way she turned on Kathryn. Her dislike for Austen because he's not to the manor born. Yes, she put up with Kathryn because she's a Calhoun until Kathryn's rascist side came out to play and Patricia couldn't dare be associated with that.  She put up with Thomas because he's a Ravenal until she realized her friendship with him would ruin her society ties and there was no hope in redeeming his character. She won't dare go in on that loser Shep because he has family heritage ( and lots of money) and standing in Charleston. Now she's all gung ho on Pringle because of his family name, no bother that he lives in some shithole looking trailer in the "not so prestigious" part of town. So what exactly did Craig and Austen do to her? Oh, right, they are common folk. They don't have the family name or money even though it looks as if their parents are upper middle class, it's not good enough for Patricia. They're not rolling in "old money". She's only buddies with Madison because Whitney told her that's where the storyline is going because really why would she lower herself to be friends with a simpleton hairdresser? 

As for Michael and his Creme Fraiche is a "step above sour cream" comment- Keep your mouth shut and just keep picking up the dog shit in the kitchen. I will say Madison's expression when Michael explained what Creme Fraiche was had me laughing. Priceless! Patricia, you have a lot of teaching to do with Madison! 

Yes to everything.  Did Patricia come from old money?  I read her book when I liked her, mind you, but I don’t remember where she got her money except getting settlements from rich husbands.   I think there were a few.  The thing that I don’t appreciate is the pillows.  Craig was floundering trying to find his niche and confided in her about selling pillows.  She shot him down, then went and made her own pillows.  WTF was that?  Her pillows may look classier, but his are more expensive and better made and quality.  Does she need the money?  He’s starting out in life and people that are fond of the show will buy them.  I don’t see her point in making pillows too.  That’s not class to me.  She’s a phoney.  A phoney baloney with a butler.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Her pillows may look classier, but his are more expensive and better made and quality.

To me, Patricia's look like old lady pillows. The kind of pillows you would see in your grandma's house on her 30 year old sofa. Same with her ugly old lady caftans. Craigs pillows are modern with fun, light, happy colors. People that decorate their homes in beach themes, especially people with vacation homes on the islands around Charleston and any beach area's around the country eat that theme up. It doesn't hurt to have a great looking, down to earth guy on the frontlines selling those pillows! 

I used to like Patricia, too. Her snark was sophisticated and funny. This season she's coming off as a nasty, cruel bitch. Maybe she doesn't want to be on the show and is only doing as a favor to Whitney.  

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

The bruises.  The only thing it could be is scrubbing the kitchen floor on your knees?  My Mother used to tell me “ when you are depressed or blue about something, just scrub the kitchen floor on your knees and you’ll feel better”.  It takes the stress out of you. I would now, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to get up.  True story.      Katherine’s dress was ridiculous, and that hair .. is it a wig?

I still hand wash the floor when I’m stressed. My mom would call a calloused knee, housemaids knee.  Isn’t that glamorous.  Somehow I can’t see Kathryn doing that but who knows.  She’s got young children and may spend more time on her knees, playing picking up toys, etc.  

I have to agree about her hair.  I’ve wondered if it more than just extensions.  I like her hair her but the Barbie length is too much and it just looks dull and ratty.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4

Kathryn has always has random bruises. It’s the one thing I can relate with her about because I am very fair and often joke that the a small gust of wind can bruise me and frequently have bruises that I don’t know how I got and often do not even notice until pointed out because they do not hurt. (Yes I have been checked out for all sorts of things it’s a symptom for at various points in my life, my mom worried I had leukemia as a child because it’s a symptom, and the doctors all conclude that’s just how I am.) So it’s entirely possible she is just one of those people.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I repeat what I said in the previous episode:  it is no mean feat to get a new product into a grocery store, especially something like Harris Teeter that has 260 stores in the chain.  Madison is creating a story for herself, but I honestly hope Austen finds someone willing to accept him and his timeline for the beer.  I'm impressed that he got it there so quickly, since he's only been at it for a couple of years.  She wants her cake and eat it too.  So no.  Let her go and follow Pringle, if that's what she thinks success looks like.  I'm not so sure about him, yet.

And if this 'Siberia' spells the end of Kathryn on the show, then so be it.  That storyline is a horse that has been dead for some time.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, b2H said:

I repeat what I said in the previous episode:  it is no mean feat to get a new product into a grocery store, especially something like Harris Teeter that has 260 stores in the chain.  Madison is creating a story for herself, but I honestly hope Austen finds someone willing to accept him and his timeline for the beer.  I'm impressed that he got it there so quickly, since he's only been at it for a couple of years.  She wants her cake and eat it too.  So no.  Let her go and follow Pringle, if that's what she thinks success looks like.  I'm not so sure about him, yet.

And if this 'Siberia' spells the end of Kathryn on the show, then so be it.  That storyline is a horse that has been dead for some time.

It's definitely a big accomplishment to get one's product into a supermarket chain, but I highly doubt that Austen's beer is available in all Harris Teeter locations nationally. It's more likely a regional deal, which would still be commendable as there are 16 HTs in the Charleston tri-county area. Then again, it might just be available in the downtown location, but good luck finding out. I went to his website to see if there was a listing of locations where you can purchase Trop Hop, but there's no way to do that. In fact, the home page only has some links to local articles about the beer and there's a second page for merchandise like caps and t-shirts. He really needs to fix that. He should definitely list the bars and restaurants where it's on tap and the retail outlets where a case or a six-pack can be purchased. These episodes were filmed back in the summer, so at least 4 or 5 months ago, yet he hasn't updated his website to indicate that the beer is now available in at least some grocery stores? Yeah, that sounds like the Austen we know from Southern Charm. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Based on some people on FB his deal was just a short term thing in the Charleston area done to coincide with the premiere of the show and it’s no longer available. Austin never even bothered to update the beer’s website with the news that it was going to be there and currently has no information on its website where you can find it. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Based on some people on FB his deal was just a short term thing in the Charleston area done to coincide with the premiere of the show and it’s no longer available. Austin never even bothered to update the beer’s website with the news that it was going to be there and currently has no information on its website where you can find it. 

As I suspected, Austen being Austen. 🙄
For all we know, it may be no longer available anywhere, in which case the site doesn't need to be updated. 😄 
Seriously though, he had mentioned on air (pre-Covid?) that it was available at several bars, but the bars that have local brews on tap will usually rotate them out to allow others to be sampled by their customers.

• Love 3
On 12/19/2020 at 1:24 PM, nexxie said:

Trading Austen for Pringle, Madison would be going from immature to older-and-still-immature. Great advice, Nosy Pat!

But, an older and still immature man with an old Charleston family name!!  😏

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I looked into Pringle and discovered that Pringles are not actually potato chips!  Found out other stuff too that has really peaked my interest!  Can’t post it here. Its on the John Pringle thread. Perhaps, I have underestimated Mr. Pringle.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I looked into Pringle and discovered that Pringles are not actually potato chips!  Found out other stuff too that has really peaked my interest!  Can’t post it here. Its on the John Pringle thread. Perhaps, I have underestimated Mr. Pringle.  

Right.  If I remember, he got a degree and worked on Wall Street for awhile?  So, he is accomplished and has potential to get a good job or whatever.  Madison probably likes that idea.  At least he has his sheepskins.  Maybe him and Shep will collaborate and do something together.

• Love 2
On 12/19/2020 at 1:27 PM, Bossa Nova said:

On 12/20/2020 at 3:06 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I suspect Kathryn’s knees were dark due to improper tanning solution application.  Maybe, she’s a rarity, but I’ve never known a fair skin, red hair to get a dark tan like she had.  It looked super fake to me.

I thought it was due to a shitty application of tanning too.  Knees and ankles/feet are the hardest parts to blend in naturally (as someone with fair skin and freckles, I have learned this the hard way).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/20/2020 at 4:42 PM, StevieRocks said:

I would love to sic the Dowager Countess on declasse Michael, who needs to shut the hell up.

Michael: Creme fraiche is better than sour cream.

Me: Interesting. Please go pick up the dog do do in the backyard. 

I think he was trying to "educate" Madison, who likely rarely eats caviar, if ever. The scene inspired me to buy some caviar for Christmas. And I bought some creme fraiche but also "declasse" blinis.

I'm not bothered that Patricia has pillows in her collection. They are catering to different clienteles. 

Austen is a n'eer do well. Wasn't someone who works with him on this beer stuff nagging him on the phone about getting it canned earlier in the season?

• Love 5
On 12/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, bichonblitz said:

I used to like Patricia, too. Her snark was sophisticated and funny. This season she's coming off as a nasty, cruel bitch

My problem with Patricia is this she comes across as snobby with stupid comment on the caviar and potato chips but good LAWD weren't there FLIES on the corn at the broil?  GROSS!  Anyone who has every had a meal outside IN CHARLESTON, IN THE SUMMERTIME, IN THE HUMIDITY, knows to make accommodations for that.  How declasse'

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Right.  If I remember, he got a degree and worked on Wall Street for awhile?  So, he is accomplished and has potential to get a good job or whatever.  Madison probably likes that idea.  At least he has his sheepskins.  Maybe him and Shep will collaborate and do something together.

Having potential and actually doing something with that potential are two different things. Shep has a degree, too, and hasn't worked a real job a day in his life. Except walking to the mailbox to pick up his trust fund check. Obviously Pringle's Wall St. gig didn't last because he moved to California. I don't know what he did there but what ever it was it didn't stop him from moving across the country to Charleston. Craig and Austen have degree's also. Enough said, lol. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Having potential and actually doing something with that potential are two different things. Shep has a degree, too, and hasn't worked a real job a day in his life. Except walking to the mailbox to pick up his trust fund check. Obviously Pringle's Wall St. gig didn't last because he moved to California. I don't know what he did there but what ever it was it didn't stop him from moving across the country to Charleston. Craig and Austen have degree's also. Enough said, lol. 

WORD to all of this! 

Speaking of Pringle, didn't he say that his ex-wife lives in California where the kids normally live but last week we saw her there in Charleston with him picking the kids up from his house...right?  Also Pringle definitely has a type!  His ex looks just like Madison.  In fact when the previews aired for this episode I thought that was Madison!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don't know who Madison is, but I kinda get that she's from the sticks and through her styling skills, good looks and personality...has found her way into working with Patricia.  good for her. Her brain clicks at a faster speed than Austen, they are not a match.

Shep is dating a dental hygienist who went to what college? she is adorable and I hope he is nice to her. Is his mailbox money worth dealing with his crap? thats' up to her. maybe she is his version of Thomas' beer cart girl.

Craig, good for him.

Leva, the newcomer Canadian-Iranian is going to teach all these Charlestonians the wrongs of their society? The entire show is basically based upon white privilidge ...as she sits on Patricia's veranda and is served cocktails.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, christmaslights said:

Leva, the newcomer Canadian-Iranian is going to teach all these Charlestonians the wrongs of their society? The entire show is basically based upon white privilidge ...as she sits on Patricia's veranda and is served cocktails.   

So Leva should just shut up and enjoy it?

• Love 11
On 12/22/2020 at 4:45 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Speaking of Pringle, didn't he say that his ex-wife lives in California where the kids normally live but last week we saw her there in Charleston with him picking the kids up from his house...right?

She does live in California, Pringle said that she comes to Charleston half way through the visit so she and the kids can see each other and spend some time, then she goes back home. I think Pringle said he has them for 6 weeks in the summer, so I guess she visits at the 3 week mark.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, christmaslights said:

Leva has lived in Charleston for 18 years which is a lot longer than Patricia, Craig, and Austen to name a few. Pretty sure of the current cast and adj. Pringle and Levi’s husband Lamar are the only two actually from Charleston.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

What about Danni? All these years, yet I know next to nothing about her.

She’s from Alabama and moved to Charleston after college.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 12/20/2020 at 9:56 AM, HouseofBeck said:

With a weekly news item by Michael as to if potatoes are in favor or not.

Didn't Patricia and Michael shudder in disgust when Pringle asked for vodka? Potatoes grow in the dirt was what they said but now putting caviar on a potato chip is chic? Shut up Pat and Mike, (my only chance of a Hepburn/Tracey reference).

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She does live in California, Pringle said that she comes to Charleston half way through the visit so she and the kids can see each other and spend some time, then she goes back home. I think Pringle said he has them for 6 weeks in the summer, so I guess she visits at the 3 week mark.  

Yes, I think he said she gets a five-day stretch any time during his six weeks.  

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Yes, I think he said she gets a five-day stretch any time during his six weeks.  

Man... this just illustrates how happy i am that my ex wife and i didn't have kids (even though I wanted them) having to figure this stuff out must be exhausting

• Love 8
On 12/22/2020 at 1:58 PM, Dirtybubble said:

My problem with Patricia is this she comes across as snobby with stupid comment on the caviar and potato chips

That whole scene bothered me.  Do we really think she served caviar?  My guess it was roe, not caviar.  Also, the thought that the women have never heard of creme fraiche is absurd.  It is widely available, and for the record, I actually prefer sour cream to creme fraiche.  I guess I'm déclassé.

Edited by albarino
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/23/2020 at 11:44 PM, biakbiak said:

Leva has lived in Charleston for 18 years which is a lot longer than Patricia, Craig, and Austen to name a few. Pretty sure of the current cast and adj. Pringle and Levi’s husband Lamar are the only two actually from Charleston.

I thought she said 8 years, but I probably tuned her out.  I'd much rather hear it from her husband. her tone is much too preachy for me, what she is saying is important...but I really don't watch this show to be educated.  I want to know who is sleeping with who. (whom? I always get caught on that). I want some golddigging catfighting season one material.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 12/19/2020 at 2:27 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't see Pringle as being an upgrade from Austin. 

All of these guys look and act like aging preppies and not in a good way.

I'll say that I find Pringle more attractive than Austin, just more "manly" and mature. But because I barely pay attention when watching the episodes this season, can someone tell me what is Pringle's source of income (other than a first-season Bravo paycheck)? He has the old name, family-house-on-the-Battery (although sold a couple of generations back) pedigree but seems like the old money is long gone and he's maybe "between jobs"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm sure Calhoun was a dick of monstrous proportions, so probably were most of the successful and notable men in the city at that time. I doubt that home where Patricia and her guests sip martinis was built by well paid union laborers with great health insurance.  

the statue was rightfully removed. get off Kathrryn....Leva.  your points have been made.  she is stupid, her choices in every aspect of her life reflect that. why does her ancestry matter to you? you are trying so hard to elevate yourself, not help her.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, christmaslights said:

I'm sure Calhoun was a dick of monstrous proportions, so probably were most of the successful and notable men in the city at that time. I doubt that home where Patricia and her guests sip martinis was built by well paid union laborers with great health insurance.  

I misread this as had a dick of monstrous proportions. That made me suddenly want to see this statue.  😳

• Wink 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

According to LinkedIn, he is a finance guy - something about energy trading, or commodities.

Probably a day trader, not working for a company.

How can he have time to film if he has a FT job which typically requires a lot of hours?

• Love 3