Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Oh, Christmas Tre

• Start Topic

Melissa tries to keep holiday traditions intact. Elsewhere, Dina's daughter applies to college; Amber becomes consumed with home safety; Teresa Aprea wants her son to join the family business; and Teresa Giudice continues to deal with legal dramas.

I just read that Teresa's scheduled appearance on tonight's WWHL was cancelled. It said that they cancelled it (Bravo), but I bet it was Teresa who reneged. Or maybe she told them she wouldn't talk about the case at all, so they said forget it, and she's spinning it as a cancellation. Kathy and Rosie are taking her place, for anyone who's interested.

• Love 2
(edited)

I love seeing the Christmas episodes with the decorating, etc. even if this was a sad one. Love the puppy, hope it has a good life wherever it winds up.

I want a closer look at the big scarf Dina was wearing on her walk with Lexie because I think I can knit one for myself like it.

But this:

Little Antonia: "I hate this disgusting small house."

The Gorga's rental is lovely.  It is sad that she dislikes what for most people is a nice, normal house. It is not her fault, but she is going to be in for a rude awakening someday when she learns about financial realities. I doubt very seriously that the Gorgas planned house will be built any time soon, and I think they will be living this"disgusting, small" house or another like it for the foreseeable future.

It is a bit of a preview of what the little Giudice girls will be in for eventually. All these poor kids have been raised in Fantasyland and it makes me angry with both sets of parents for teaching the kids nothing but materialism. And it makes me angrier to think there are so many others in our society with the same materialistic values. I need a margarita now.

Edited by Anastasia
  • Love 15
(edited)

How are Teresa and Joe paying for everything. Their credit has to be shot. How do the finance new cars all the time? Isn't she embarrassed? I just don't get how they continue to live like they do.

Antonia didn't come up with what she said about the house,  she heard it from her mother

This show feels very flat. I can't get into it at all.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 10

Wow, I can't believe the Guidices allowed themselves to be filmed opening gifts, even if they were modest by RH standards. That poor dog, being around Milania. 

That wine bottle holder that one of the twins got from her boyfriend was hideous. 

I want Dino to cook for me. I don't want him to talk to me, just cook. 

So tired of Tre and Juicy trying to start a pity party among the viewers. 

• Love 5

I was bored. Is that cause I have no empathy for any of these women?

Me, too. It's hard to have any interest in the new HW's. And it's impossible to have any empathy for Teresa and her never-ending victim status.

• Love 3

What exactly made Amber a 9/11 survivor? Did she work in the area? I found that so random when she added it with "I survived cancer".

Good on Teresa (the new one) supporting her son joining the family business. I hated the way Caroline and her kids treated the Brownstone as a last resort, something they should " do better than. " No one should be forced into a job they don't want but working hard to learn a family business does not mean you're less than someone who had to find work the usual way.

I liked the little Fran appeared last season and good on her if hanging with Dina means she's not taking sides in her sisters drama with each other.

I always got the feeling Melissa pushed the "princess"/" perfect" life on Antonia as she always seems to be perfectly dressed, never in silly outfits like some Giudice girls have been seen in. The way she was with Antonia and Milania at the bead store was over the top controlling and both Joe and Melissa seem to push the 'gender roles' on the kids. So it didn't surprise me one bit she made the small house comment. Melissa probably goes around telling them all the time their real, big house that they "deserve" is coming soon.

• Love 4
(edited)

So Amber said this: "between September 11th and the cancer, imagine I survived all this and then I die in a fire".

So what, was she in one of the towers?

Edited to say sorry that I asked a question Gigi already asked right before me.

Edited by motorcitymom65

This episode was easier for me to get through, 'cause I could fast-forward through the ones I don't know.

Man, the Manzo sisters really resemble each other.  I know they should because they're family and all but...it still struck me how close it was. 

I can't wait until the Giudices (it's the old pronunciation again, huh?) get sentenced and then released, because their comeback reality show is going to be amazing.  Milania will be at an age where I'll feel comfortable snarking on her, and if she keeps going the way she is she should be highly entertaining as a reality tv character.

I loved Tre plugging her new dessert line so casually at Christmas, as her reaction to her daughter opening a present.  "Now you can bake desserts just like Mommy."  All that was missing was the brand name.  She's such a pro at this, it's impressive in its way.

How long is it between filming of seasons?  The scene they created for Rosie's guest appearance- they commented on how long it'd been since they'd seen one another.  I'm just curious how long that would be for such a close family...

This episode was easier for me to get through, 'cause I could fast-forward through the ones I don't know.

Man, the Manzo sisters really resemble each other.  I know they should because they're family and all but...it still struck me how close it was. 

I can't wait until the Giudices (it's the old pronunciation again, huh?) get sentenced and then released, because their comeback reality show is going to be amazing.  Milania will be at an age where I'll feel comfortable snarking on her, and if she keeps going the way she is she should be highly entertaining as a reality tv character.

I loved Tre plugging her new dessert line so casually at Christmas, as her reaction to her daughter opening a present.  "Now you can bake desserts just like Mommy."  All that was missing was the brand name.  She's such a pro at this, it's impressive in its way.

How long is it between filming of seasons?  The scene they created for Rosie's guest appearance- they commented on how long it'd been since they'd seen one another.  I'm just curious how long that would be for such a close family...

How long does one bake Gelato for?  That is Teresa's dessert launch.  I am amazed that even after the indictments Teresa manages to find someone to manufacture and distribute her wares.

After the gingerbread house collapsed, my cynical 15 year old said, "was that built by Joe Giudice?"

LOL

I don't recall the other Manzo sisters or the mother being on before - guess I know which sister they back. 

• Love 12

After the gingerbread house collapsed, my cynical 15 year old said, "was that built by Joe Giudice?"

LOL

I don't recall the other Manzo sisters or the mother being on before - guess I know which sister they back.

Actually that sister (cannot remember her name) was on last season. At the time she was living with Caroline and Al. She brought a lot of animals with her and lived there for several months. I only remember seeing Caroline's parents a few times before. They went on the trip with the gang to Italy in S2.

I'm not buying this "woe is us" storyline the Guidices are selling. They all know Joe's going to jail - or "away", "to camp", "to college", to the salt flats or wherever the hell Joe uses as a metaphor. 

That poor puppy. I would not leave it alone with that terror Milania. She looked like she was about to squeeze the life from it. 

The new women are dull so far. 

• Love 8

I'm not buying this "woe is us" storyline the Guidices are selling. They all know Joe's going to jail - or "away", "to camp", "to college", to the salt flats or wherever the hell Joe uses as a metaphor.

They didn't plead guilty until March. And notice how in this episode (filmed in Dec.), Joe told Teresa that they had to wait awhile until they go to court and "prove they're not guilty." Maybe their family really is that dim and think Teresa's cookbooks have provided their life of luxury.

• Love 1

Well Dina, you are just too 'cool' for me.  I'm just totally out of your league for coolness.  God, this spoiled woman needs to get over herself.  I'll take Caroline, who I really don't like, over her any day.  I can't believe I just wrote that.

When the best part of the episode is the twin's mother's comment after her husband's speech about tradition is the best part of the show, you know the show has problems.  Amber needs to go to acting school because her acting is really bad and that's what she was doing in every one of her scenes with her family.  The only other entertaining part (and I'm giving huge leeway here) was the Gorgas' sledding in front of their house with the exception of Joe putting his tongue on the pole, and Teresa getting a dictonary in the grab bag.

Take this Dino/Reno guy or whatever his name is off my screen.  You're not all that and you're not entertaining in the least.

I did actually enjoy seeing Kathy and Rosie on WWHL.   Unfortunately, Kathy refuses to bring the drama so she's demoted to a friend.

That poor puppy. 

• Love 2

Amber's rant about everything needing to be PERFECT for Christmas made me hope that Santa (the real one) put Prozac in her stocking.  When the gingerbread houses collapsed I thought she was going to go off the deep end.  So sad because when those types of things go wrong during the holidays your attitude about it can turn a "disaster" into a great memory. 

When I was a kid my grandmother made a gingerbread house with my sister and me and yes it collapsed.  My grandmother, although irritated, did not get upset.  She went into grampy's workshop and got a roll of duct tape he had brought home from the factory and proceeded to make that gingerbread house stay together.  (grandma was the original Duct Tape Queen)  We covered up the tape with extra frosting and candy.  As we got older we made "better" houses but that one was our favorite.   On our grandmother's last Christmas she was in the hospital.  She gave my sister and me a gingerbread house kit that had the house together already and the day after Christmas the three of us decorated them. 

• Love 11

Holy crap I was shocked at the blueprints of the new house the Gorga's are building ! Do they really have that much money?  I was laughing to myself as I watched them complain about the rental house they are living in, wondering how they would deal with having to live in a 1600 sq. ft. home like mine.  

• Love 2

How about Melissa having to keep shoes in the kitchen cupboards because their rental house is "so small"?! Oh please, what a delusional, entitled brat. The rental house is lovely and the grounds/lot is spacious and lovely. The majority of people would feel very lucky to have such a house.

If you have so much clothing and accessories that you need to take up every closet in the house plus the kitchen cabinets then you have too many damn clothes and accessories. My heart yearns for them to be forced financially to have to downsize even further. I am not proud of this yearning, but in the words of a Juicy Joe, whatta ya' gonna do?!

• Love 18

The lot that the Gorgas are planning to build their dream home seemed to have an excellent view of the highway.  I think I would trade some square footage for a better location if I were building a mansion.

Seems like they were doing a bunch of frontin' to me.  They know the "disgusting small house" is the only thing in their price range.  It seems like they make a good income, but they display every dime they make so I suspect they don't have much cash/savings on hand.

• Love 8

That was boring. I dislike the twins and Amber more than I did last week. I find them obnoxious and dull. Like or hate Tre and Mel they do have a charisma that held viewer attention. The new three not so much.

I doubt Amber was actually in the Towers on 9-11 or near Ground Zero. I think  she "surived" the way all those from NY and NJ survived that most awful of times. She's  trying to be dramatic and give the impression she was actually there. Disrespectful and a slap in the face to those who really were there. If I'm right she's a disgusting bitch to use that tragedy to garner attention and sympathy - like she's done with cancer.

Poor Gia. She looked sad even at Christmas. Fortunately the younger girls don't seem to have a clue what's happening. When Tre was talking to her brother she said "Gia knows what's going on. She's smart. She sees her mom not giving up. She sees her mom is a fighter." No Tre - what she sees is you fucked up her world. The two people she trusted most in the world, the two people she loves the most in the world created a life that's a lie and pulled along four innocent children. She now knows her parents are criminals and liars. How will she live with that? I can't believe they now drag another innocent, the puppy, into their situation. What's going to happen to that puppy if they go to jail and a relative or friend can't take it in? Not to mention the kids will become attatched to it and may have to give it up along with suffering the trauma of losing their parents.

Melissa is such a liar. They did NOT sell their house! They rented it with an option to buy. That is not the same as selling a house. Selling means legal ownership has changed hands, the total purchase price has been paid to the seller, seller is no longer on the title as the legal owner. If what I've read online is true the new house is no longer happening. They want to move back into their old house. If this was filmed in December and Joe said 9 months to completion the house should almost be done. It hasn't even broken ground. Loved Melissa saying the new house would be top quality and have all the bells and whistles of the old one. You know, the one with the faucet that broke off in the realtors hand, the fake granite bathroom vanity that broke when touched, the leaks and unfinished drywall, etc. I've also read they have a net worth of negative $1.5 mil because of debt and judgements against them. I guess Melissa and Antonia will have to suffer in the small crappy house.  I agree with the poster who said Antonia was parroting Melissa when Antonia said she didn't like living in the crappy rental. If she has her own room as she did in their old house, the house is clean and comfortable I doubt a 7 yr old notices such things, especially when it's a nice house anyway. It's not like they moved to a tiny apartment in a bad neighborhood.

Not happy to have to see Richie even if it was just for a few minutes. I saw Rosie and Kathy on WWHL. Thought they were a bore, though I do like Rosie when she's not drunk.

• Love 4

Holy crap I was shocked at the blueprints of the new house the Gorga's are building ! Do they really have that much money?  I was laughing to myself as I watched them complain about the rental house they are living in, wondering how they would deal with having to live in a 1600 sq. ft. home like mine.  

I'm sure the blueprints were to much money and out of their price range. Shades of Casa Sheree.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm pretty sure that on at least half of Dina's appearances on this show over the years, she's mentioned her uber-close relationship with her daughter.  We get it.  She's really caking on the makeup this season.  I don't know how old she is, but her style is late teens/early 20s, aka, too young for her.  She and her hats need to get a clue.  She and Tamballs Barney Judge need to understand that dressing younger doesn't make you look younger, just desperate.

I feel very sorry for that puppy having to live with Milania.  What a little psycho.  That said, there wasn't much thought put into that pet, was there?  When those girls are living with relatives in a year, where will that dog be, in a shelter? 

Nice of Joe to play loving husband and father these days.  Unfortunately we all saw the episode when you called your wife a c***. 

I can't tell the new women apart and I don't care because none of them are interesting.  Fire drills, Bravo, really?  Yawn.   Seeing Kathy and Rich just reminded me of how I don't miss them.

Joe and Melissa are Juicy and Tre 2.0.  He's trying to keep her in a certain lifestyle and she's never satisfied.  Looks like Antonia is another ungrateful brat.  Can't say that I'm surprised at all.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 9

Did I hear Dina right when she was in the segment with her daughter. Did she really say "I don't like Christmas because I have never had a single good Christmas ever". God, I didn't dislike her before, but she just comes across as miserable in general, although I am not quite clear on the reason. I never took sides in the battle, and don't even understand what they are fighting about, but sign me up as someone who is on Caroline's side just based on how terrible I think Dina is. 

Why is it that whenever Tre and Juicy talk about their situation, they both act like only Juicy is in danger of "going away"? I get that this part of the show was filmed before they pled guilty, but even before that time, they knew they were both charged with basically the same charges, except for the Tax ones.  When their family talks about it, they all mention the fear that they will both go away, but Tre and Juicy never do. 

• Love 2
(edited)

The Gorgas are so fake. When they pulled up to their new lot (loved how I could see the highway and the neighbors house looked very close) in a Bentley. I yelled lease at the TV. Their house is a rental because Melissa said they sold the old one but in reality they actually are leasing it and apparently having problems getting the tenant to pay. They want to build back in Franklin Lakes, but nope, now they want to move back into the fortress of ugliness. Next week they are going into the sanitation business. My guess is that JoGo is a money mover, they move money from one place to another to make it look like they have more than they actually do. The shoes in the kitchen cabinet was so fakey fake. What happened to wanting to move so that her kids don't have to attend school with Tre's kids? Love when the editors slip in a clip to show that someone lies or changes their story. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 4

It's pretty sad that Teresa and Nicole don't even get their own intros. I really hate when people treat twins like they're one person or a package deal. Also, Dina - "Namaste, bitches"? If she's trying to be ironic, it's not really working for me. 

Anyhow, I see Melissa is raising a little entitled princess just like her. I totally cringed when Antonia called their rental "small" and "disgusting". They need to get that kid doing some charity work stat. Because she obviously lives in her little affluent bubble and has no idea how the rest of the world lives. Many people would KILL to live in a house like that rental. Shoot, if she wants to see "small" and "disgusting" she should come spend a day in my 1000 sq ft house that was built in the late 1800s and constantly needs work done. But guess what, honey? No mortgage on it, no chance of the bank taking it away! 

And the Guidice Christmas! The dog trick was actually kind of cute, but it was just really off-putting seeing the girls open all these gifts when their parents are in trouble for fraud. Tre can claim she's not in denial all she wants, but she IS IN DENIAL. She just keeps trivializing the situation - "everyone goes through ups and downs". Yea, sure we do. But not everyone lies and steals their way through life, ripping off tons of innocent people in the process. So take a seat with that shit. And I'm sure the only reason you hate being on every channel is because it's for something negative. 

Oh, and Joe - "We do have four really good kids". Has he met Milania????

I don't have much to say about the twins or Amber yet. Amber comes off like she's trying too hard. I like seeing the twins with their family, especially their dad. I loved his prayer - "bless us so we can bless others". THAT'S the frame of mind someone needs to give Antonia! But I do like seeing Rino in the kitchen and all the family traditions. That stuff is fun for me. 

Dina...blah, she is just miserable, isn't she? But she likes to spin it like she's funny. Why would she joke about Percocet? Does she have a chronic pain condition where she would really need those? Because that's a Class II Narcotic, highly addictive, and it just wasn't funny to me. 

• Love 4

They're good at trying to spin it into "Poor Us" though.  Because I for one  am fully aware of what they did, and that they brought this on themselves.  But honestly, every time they launch into their tear filled spins, I have to remind myself of that.

So now all of a sudden Melissa did NOT move to get away from the Guidices like she said on the reunion.   And yet she just hates being accused of lying, etc. 

Could have done without seeing the Wakiles again - Kathy, no one cares that you were in Italy when the Guidices were indicted.  She still brings nothing to the table.   At least the scene was a short one and Richie was quiet for the most part.  That whole scene, though, was pretty stiff and clearly the "lunch" was set up for production purposes.  

It was nice to see Joe Gorga interact with Teresa and Joe Guidice.  He seemed sincere and concerned.

• Love 3

Dina...blah, she is just miserable, isn't she? But she likes to spin it like she's funny. Why would she joke about Percocet? Does she have a chronic pain condition where she would really need those? Because that's a Class II Narcotic, highly addictive, and it just wasn't funny to me. 

It wasn't funny to me either Ghoulina.  I work in psych/addiction medicine and joking about wanting Percocet for Christmas is just in bad taste and offensive to me.

• Love 1

It wasn't funny to me either Ghoulina.  I work in psych/addiction medicine and joking about wanting Percocet for Christmas is just in bad taste and offensive to me.

I didn't think it was funny either.  Dina grates on me anyway.  Something very phony there.

Yea, I was a pharmacy tech before I had kids and I saw so many of our customers who became addicted to painkillers after genuinely needing them for a serious accident or medical condition - so yea, it was very distasteful. 

• Love 1

Why is it that whenever Tre and Juicy talk about their situation, they both act like only Juicy is in danger of "going away"? I get that this part of the show was filmed before they pled guilty, but even before that time, they knew they were both charged with basically the same charges, except for the Tax ones.  When their family talks about it, they all mention the fear that they will both go away, but Tre and Juicy never do. 

I truly believe that both Teresa and Joe believe that their "four beautiful daughters" are going to be Teresa's get out of jail free card.  I think they believe that Teresa will get house arrest/probation because they believe they can make the case that someone has to take care of the children.  Personally, I go back and forth between my disgust for Teresa and wanting to see her in prison, and wanting those children to have at least one parent at home with them to help them cope.  I guess at best, perhaps they stagger sentences so that Teresa can both go to prison and be there for the girls while Joe is "away".

They are doing a great PR sympathy campaign, but really, the only one that has moved me a little is Joe.  Teresa still has her disgusting "why is this happening to us" mentality, but Joe actually seems to realize that what is happening is not something that is being imposed upon them but actually the consequences of their actions.  I do believe he feels regret.  Too little, too late, though. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Sat down with my elderly mom for a bit to watch last night's episode.  No interest in this season for me because I didn't click with the new people.  Disgusted was I and everyone one else has pretty much summed up my feelings but I will rant and repeat!

Dina's "Namaste, bitches" and the percocet comments - What the, what?  Man, I hate Dina.  I missed her for a bit, now I want her gone.  She thinks her dry, cutting sense of humor is edgy.  Take a stadium worth of seats, Dina.  And she can take her grating laugh a la Jacqueline Laurita with her. Now I remember how much I despise her irritating cackle.  No, just no.  When Dina said she hated Christmas because she never had a good/happy one?  Namaste, bitch.  Right back at ya.

Little Antonia's sense of entitlement re:  the disgusting rental house made me sad, very sad.  I lost my house recently.  My little girl and I had to move in with my mom for the time being until I figure things out, so there's that.  Shame on Melissa and Joe.

Now Melissa (I like to call her the poor man's J-Lo) is lying again saying they aren't moving because they don't want their kids going to the same school as the Guidice kids? but because they want to go back to where they grew up or some such BS?  Um, Melissa, we all watched what you said at the reunion so you should go back and rewatch the footage.  Thanks.

Speaking of shame, on to the Guidice's over the top XMAS.  Again with these people?  Wasn't it just a season or 2 ago when Tre said they were "scaling down" XMAS due to over excess?  (You know the XMAS where Teresa wanted diamonds, Joe gave her a coat, and he was too hung over to participate in XMAS and watch the girls open presents.  He just laid on the couch).  SMDH and a sick feeling in my stomach as I'm wondering why the G's are spending so much money when they're being indicted for fraud as they stole multi millions from others to fund their fakely lavish lifestyle (sigh).  I shouldn't say I felt sick inside - profoundly angry sums it up about right.

I am sick of the Guidice's "poor us" attitude regarding their legal battles.  As if their "misfortune(s)" just dropped from the sky and randomly fell upon them.  Hey, note to Tre and Joe - you steal, you get caught, you pay.  That's how it works and hopefully they will both see jail time, pay full restitution, and not be able to plea out.  Teresa on house arrest or getting all her charged dropped, or just winding up with probation?  Now that would be a crime.  For XMAS I wish T & J would admit the truth to their children about what they did wrong and why the Feds are coming after them instead of spinning the "We are innocent and don't know why we are being picked on" fairytale to their children.  It is a colossal insult to the rest of us.  The only thing that melts my cold heart when viewing these insufferable, self entitled asshats is seeing Gia cry and how much pain this child is in.  I basically cannot with this. 

Thank god Richie Walkile shut HIS stupid, ignorant mouth during his fleeting luncheon appearance.  Nothing says silence like getting kicked off a primetime TV show.  Noticed Tre bailed on WWHL.  Amongst other issues me thinks Teresa didn't want to field questions from Andy having to explain the XMAS footage along with buying a super expensive designer pup when they owe millions.  And to the poster upthread, cheetosandchoc who, after looking at the Gorga's blueprints for the new house and spied "onion dome"?  BWAH !!!!  You made my entire day with that shit.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

Yea, I was a pharmacy tech before I had kids and I saw so many of our customers who became addicted to painkillers after genuinely needing them for a serious accident or medical condition - so yea, it was very distasteful. 

Eh, I didn't read too much into it.  I think she equated it to needing a strong drink.  Was it the most thoughtful, intelligent and reflective remark?  Probably not.  But I seriously doubt she set out to offend anyone.  If you don't have experience with addiction to prescription narcotics, you're really not going to look that deeply into it either as a viewer or as the person making the comment. However, I think if you don't like her then  you tend to look for stuff to take umbrage to. 

How big is the Gorga's rental?  It looked like a really big, spacious house to me.  I'm wondering how many years it'll take before the Gorgas find themselves in the same position as the Guidices.  That kind of constant fronting must be exhausting!  

I really enjoy the Christmas episodes.  I like watching them decorate and seeing the family traditions, I was sad to see it was already Christmas last night.  They could've stretched out the holidays for at least a couple more eps.  It also made it seem twice as silly that the "harvest" party appeared to be a week or two before Christmas.  Why not just call it a holiday party?

• Love 6
(edited)

Fran looks like Caroline wearing a Dina wig...I had to rewind twice...

Omg.  *dead* 

Everybody else has pretty much already touched on the points I had noticed myself, namely Joe being *much* nicer and more "present" for Tre and the kids, how utterly ridiculous Melissa was being about how small the rental house was, and, mostly, how damn BORING this episode was.  Even Dina noted it in her blog!  I still think Antonia is gorgeous, but the older she gets, the more she seems to be turning into a little version of Melissa.  This is not a good thing. 

Oh, and yeah, that poor, sweet little puppy.  :(  I am a HUGE rescue advocate, but in this case, I almost hope they got the dog from a breeder, since most breeders will take a dog back.  Cuz you KNOW that dog ain't long for the Juicy household.

Speaking of Dina, I actually love her relationship with Lexi. I find it quite endearing. Maybe because I was an only child with a dad who worked long hours and traveled very often, so it really did feel like just the 2 of us sometimes?  In any case, I don't mind D going on about it. 

I don't know how old she is, but her style is late teens/early 20s, aka, too young for her.  She and her hats need to get a clue.  She and Tamballs Barney Judge need to understand that dressing younger doesn't make you look younger, just desperate.

Ok now I think Dina is a stealth bitch.  I think she wants to be, and maybe even tries to be zen, but bitch wins out more often than not.  That being said, I find her absolutely beautiful.  She's 43 or 44 and I think she could certainly pass for her 30s.  I also don't see her dressing any younger than her castmates.  I just think she dresses "New Jersey."  I don't get the "desperate to hold onto youth" vibes I get from Tamra--or even Sonja for that matter.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 7
(edited)

When Teresa and Joe were sitting in front of their massive marble fireplace on Christmas night doing the "woe is me" act all I could see were the very elaborate window treatments on either side of the fireplace and figured those must be the $60,000 worth of window treatments Teresa bought when they were bankrupt. Those were floor to ceiling windows with yards of silk and that sheer balloon treatment underneath on at least two windows, maybe there were even more in the room that the camera didn't capture. Just the fabric alone then the labor and the hardware and the installation..yup, there's her 60 grand.  Nice shot Bravo!

Was slightly surprised that Teresa didn't even put bows on her kids' Christmas gifts, seeing it was going to be filmed and all. You don't have to put bows on all of them but a 2.99 bag of bows from Walgreens spread around would look nicer.

Edited by TheFinalRose