Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

On 10/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, RealReality said:

I personally think Asuelu is all sorts of bad.  He is one of those insufferable people who are a weird mix of defensiveness, stupidity and arrogance.

I don't know that I could attribute "arrogance" to him.  This television "entertainment" has highlighted serious deficiencies in two of LESINA'S children.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

And...Coltee's a software engineer.

He was a software engineer before the COVID layoff. Thanks to OnlyFans and his own hubris, these days he's working strictly with microchips.

• LOL 15

What a shit show.

Colt and his "harem" need to GTFO and off of my TV.

I don't believe for one hot second that he and Vanessa are just "best friends."  They've popped up on social media out in public holding hands and certainly look to be a couple...not to mention the fact she still lives with Colt and Debbie.

I think Colt realizes without some sort of "foreign" fiancee, he's out of the franchise.

Of course, to do this, Vanessa has to swear that they're not a couple so he can enlist another thirsty cow (see Jess) to pretend to be swooning over him and come back for the next season, lather, rinse, repeat.  

And Larissa pretending she and Eric have sex 5 times a week. 

Well, to be fair, they might have sex 5 times a week, just not with each other.  

I can put up with some "creative" bullshit with this show, but this is ridiculous.  

And, Colt, if this busted looking group of women are the best you can recruit in spite of your Z-list celebrity status, you're doing something wrong.  

And yet next week, we get yet another dehydrated heifer looking for 15 minutes by presumably having sexy time with Colt.  

They should have shuffled Colt, Debbie, and Vanessa over to that new abomination about mama's boys and been done with the whole lot of them on this show.  

Ugh.  

• Love 18

@TrininisaScorp, if Colt meets these women online, he may have a different persona. The average woman would dismiss the initial pink flags. You don’t get ‘tone’ on a text from someone you don’t know. It is only when there is Skype or Zoom of FaceTime when the real picture emerges. And you only get his side. Plus he has had lots of practice. A smooth geeky dude. He probably looks for foreign/international women. More exotic. Maybe less likely to call him out.

Asuelu maybe can find a counsellor to help him deal with emotional stuff. It is not really Low’s job to teach him things.low can be supportive and offer advice but he may need someone more impartial. Asuelu has to want to get the help.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Asuelu maybe can find a counsellor to help him deal with emotional stuff.

• Hope he gets a full battery of psychological and intelligence tests first.  
  • It would be beneficial if the tests are given in his language and follow-ups in English.
  • It's possible he doesn't have what it takes to raise children well (and that should be the main concern).
  • I don't see how he can be a good husband/partner in America.
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And yet next week, we get yet another dehydrated heifer looking for 15 minutes by presumably having sexy time with Colt.  

I thought she is the woman Eric told that Larissa is lousy at sex and other assorted gems about her.    Guess we will find out tonight.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kid said:

What the hell? Kalani is eating popcorn while her mother-in-law’s talking.  What the hell is up with that?

Maybe she’s trying to signal that this is all a show and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I am glad we will not see Larissa and Eric again.

Did Eric say ONE WORD beyond the cringeworthy lie about how often they have sex? Not that he really had anything to contribute to the discussion, but why was he there, just taking up space, drinking from his 700 cc jug? Carmen would have been a better choice of sidekick. And I agree, why was Larissa on this season at all? My theory is that she approached Eric about getting back together so they both could get a season of Shart (typo, but I'm leaving it, ha ha!) money and they'd work in her warning Jess about Colt, completing her community service, and her getting injections and plastic surgery into her segments. 

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Asuelu maybe can find a counsellor to help him deal with emotional stuff. It is not really Low’s job to teach him things.low can be supportive and offer advice but he may need someone more impartial. Asuelu has to want to get the help.

I think Low's guidance would have helped Asuelu so much. When they were going to a therapist, Asuelu specifically said that he wanted a Samoan therapist because they would understand him better but agreed to go if there was at least a translator there. Low could have talked to him like a civilized human being and explained that American wives are not submissive and that he was going to have to partake in housework and childcare and everything else that he would probably never have to do in Samoa. Instead he tells the guy that he'll violently attack him if he upsets his daughter. The guy never had a chance. Low should have had a talk with this daughter and explained that a guy from Samoa is going to have expectations for his wife that Kalani is not going to want to deal with and that as soon as he arrived here, it would behoove them to immediately go to a counselor to explore all of the radical expectations that will be on both sides once they marry and move in together. It's as if someone walked up to Asuelu and said, "Speak fluent French right now," and Asuelu saying, "I don't know any French. I never learned French. I was never exposed to French," and the other person saying, "Too fucking bad. You better start speaking French right now or I'll kick your ass."

Now mind you, I don't know how receptive Asuelu would have been to any of this. His arrested development may have prevented him from lifting a finger and then Kalani could have tossed him to the curb, but the way things rolled out once he got here appeared to have the deck completely stacked against him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
On 10/3/2020 at 11:21 AM, Frozendiva said:

. Oh, and Asuelu, who lives with Kalani, in her house, a few feet away from her, has blocked her from his social media and phone. I enjoyed Andrei’s rolling his eyes and he and Libby’s bafflement at this. And Angela screaming.

I very much enjoyed your use of the term bafflement.  Well done.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Did Eric say ONE WORD beyond the cringeworthy lie about how often they have sex? Not that he really had anything to contribute to the discussion, but why was he there, just taking up space, drinking from his 700 cc jug? Carmen would have been a better choice of sidekick. And I agree, why was Larissa on this season at all? My theory is that she approached Eric about getting back together so they both could get a season of Shart (typo, but I'm leaving it, ha ha!) money and they'd work in her warning Jess about Colt, completing her community service, and her getting injections and plastic surgery into her segments. 

I agree but I am looking forward to Ericcy on the hot seat tonight about the things he said about Larissa to that other woman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I agree but I am looking forward to Ericcy on the hot seat tonight about the things he said about Larissa to that other woman.

Have none of Eric-ee's gentlemen friends come forward with their sad tales?  OR...does Production just shoo them away?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Weirdest moment:  Kalani chowing down on popcorn in the middle of a serious conversation about her marriage.

That was so immature.  And rude.  And she obviously planned it.  I'm gonna have to give her demerits for that.

1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

It has always seemed to me that the family Kalani has always thought that Asuelu should just be able to become a completely different person simply because he moved to America and married Kalani. I think they were crazy for thinking that and more crazy since Kalani's father is from Samoa and knows how boys are raised there.

There's a poster around who calls Low a racist because he wants his daughters to marry white men.  I've always thought he's using "white man" as a synonym for "non-Samoan," for exactly the reasons you gave.  I'm glad he's seen the light.  And it's not his job to reform Asuelu, but he could help, instead of just refraining from giving him an ass whooping, at his wife's request.  But he probably thinks it's hopeless.

2 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

After all this time, Angela and Michael still have no idea how to communicate. 

But how in the world do you communicate with someone like Angela?  I don't know how much editing had to do with what we saw, but she went, in one conversation, from insisting that Skyla give her an aig and even getting Lydia to beg Skyla to give Angela an aig, to "Don't you realize how old I am?  I can't have no baby because it will interfere with my life and travel plans."  It made me want to pull my hair out.

Not that Michael's any better, since he lets her have these concurrent alternative universes.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

They probably exaggerated the amount. Five times per week sounds better than two or three times.

Well of course they did! For one thing, Eric-ee and Larissa aren't having sex at all. Its just the unseemliness of it. Do people really expect a TV host to ask people, in the course of an interview, how often they are having sex with their partner? I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THIS. 

• Love 9

Colt only has one thing going for him, he's male and white.  That is his only draw.   He's the same as Paul, his draw is white male. We live in a colorist world.  Women in other countries, especially countries in South America, see Colt, see a white man and think, "okay."  They give him the benefit of the doubt.  That's how he's able to get his nasty foot in the door and get women to come to him, it's not until they get there that they see what Colt is, a nasty mama's boy.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I think that in a lot of poorer countries Pole or Colt are viewed as well off, even though they aren't.  Especially Pole.  

I think Low's entire point was that he didn't want his daughters to marry a traditional village man.    The domestic violence rate in Samoa is horrifying,   I'm guessing Low didn't want his daughters married to men with zero work ethic either, just like Asuelu.   It was bad enough when Kalani said Asuelu was teaching dance lessons, and playing volleyball, but then she said playing volleyball six days a week.    The careless exposure by him is endangering his wife, kids and mother-in-law   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Low's entire point was that he didn't want his daughters to marry a traditional village man.    The domestic violence rate in Samoa is horrifying,   I'm guessing Low didn't want his daughters married to men with zero work ethic either, just like Asuelu.   It was bad enough when Kalani said Asuelu was teaching dance lessons, and playing volleyball, but then she said playing volleyball six days a week.    The careless exposure by him is endangering his wife, kids and mother-in-law   

I think Low's point was exactly what he said.  After all, he didn't marry a Samoan woman either.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Low is hardly a shining example. His whole family walks on eggshells around him. He threatens violence as a means of problem solving at the drop of a hat. He is the lord and master, they all defer to him. 

Low's attitude is a reason men like Colt and Paul have met and will continue to meet overseas women.  People see Colt and Paul and think:  White American Man = Privilege.  

Certainly not true in their cases.

I don't blame Asuelu for walking out after Lisa called him disgusting.  There's no hope after a descriptor like that.  I think that Lisa lets him know on a daily basis what she thinks about him and I wouldn't be surprised if she has repressed feelings towards Low that she lets lose on Asuelu.  I would not want to be married to someone like Asuelu, but Kalani chose him and certainly lets him know what she thinks about him.

Colt really proved who he is when he started talking to Jess during the "break."  He waited until everyone else left their cameras/rooms and then started that sickly sweet talking to Jess. 

Tania is another who knows who she married, but like Kalani, she wants her husband to immediately change into someone else.  It was interesting that Syngin complained about the American work culture as it made me wonder what he expected as it is the norm in most countries that if you want money, you...work.  He must have thought that somehow everything would just magically appear.  Also, I think Syngin drinks specifically to bother her as she tries to control him and everything has to be as she says.  I really do like his friends as they totally know what's going on in that relationship.

I just don't like Angela and never have.  Now that they are married, she has turned on Michael about having a baby.  She so went along with all of that and is now "offended" that he still wants a baby.  I never want to see her again, so unfortunately will have to limit how much of this show and its various forms I will watch.  

Andrei looked so happy to no longer be on the hot seat...

• Love 9
On 10/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, Meowwww said:

I watched the preview too.  Kalani’s boobs were the star of the show.  And sister Asuelo can’t be real, can she?   
I too loved Angela busting in.  

The funniest part of the show was Kalani eating popcorn during the interview.  Haha, who the F does that?  Did she pretend she was in the movies? Hahaha.  Chews gum too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

They probably exaggerated the amount. Five times per week sounds better than two or three times.

Of course they did! Once the first person sets the standard, nobody is going to admit on national television that they have less sex than everyone else. And every one of them has been caught in lies during the course of their episodes so nobody is going to be honest. I thought they should have written down their answers like on the old Newlywed Game, then compared them to each other's and the other couples' responses. 

• Love 6

These people are hot messes. The fiddy-four year old Mee-Maw takes the cake by allowing her moronic husband to demand that her daughter get impregnated by him  through artificial means and carry “tote” a pregnancy or give them one of her eggs. IVF is a drain emotionally and physically, and her life would be upended even if they did just give her hormones and fertilised some embryos to implant in Angela. This scenario is wildly unethical, and if Skyla has sense, she’ll continue to say no. Aside from the emotional implications like her carrying a child and having to pretend she/he is her sibling and giving said child up for adoption to be raised by her mother and step-father, it screams train wreck. What would happen if she bonded with that baby and decided she wanted to raise them? Like Angela would have a cow if her daughter and husband were co-parents. As common as gestational carriers and surrogates are, it is still a legal land mine and has lead to people who ending up in court. I’m sure her paedo daughter would give her some “aigs.”

I really don’t want to see anybody from this season on again. I know Larissa and Eric are gone. I hope Colt, Jess, Debbie, and Vanessa are gone. Angela and Mykull should’ve been gone because they didn’t even do the K1, and I’m tired of seeing her abuse. I hope she isn’t getting a spin-off like this article was hinting at per a post on Reddit. Scrap the cast and start fresh with the original 90 Day. Surely there will be some new and fresh couples when it’s safe to travel again.

• Love 8

I think Angela cruelly gave Michael false hope for years about having his baby. When the Nigerian doctor saw "one aig" she gave Michael hope that she could get pregnant but even if she couldn't, her beautiful uterus could tote Skyla's egg. Skyla saying no was just a bump in the road. Angela would wear her down. When the American doctor said there were no eggs there to fertilize, she talked about IVF but stressed the risks and cost. When she told Michael about the biopsy, she pressured him to promise to marry her even if she couldn't have a baby, but she was going to do everything she could to give him a child. I think Michael and his mother were naive enough to believe it would somehow be possible and Mama only gave her blessing hours before the wedding based on the idea that Angela was going to "try." Maybe they thought that anything was possible in the US. Didn't they kick the translator out before the baby discussion, so who knows what Mama understood! Even at the Tell All she said on no uncertain terms, "Skyla is going to give us an egg AND tote it!" Aunt Lydia was the only one who was being realistic and knew nothing short of a miracle would allow Angela and Michael to have a baby. I still think Michael could father a Nigerian baby and Angela would never know. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

SHAUN!  You need to be replaced.  Someone needs to ask Debbie about Colt's lies and infidelities!  

Thank you for saying that.  Shaun is terrible at interviewing.  She gets nothing out of them.  Cheap show.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well of course they did! For one thing, Eric-ee and Larissa aren't having sex at all. Its just the unseemliness of it. Do people really expect a TV host to ask people, in the course of an interview, how often they are having sex with their partner? I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THIS. 

I thought Erika was gay and just on the show to be “ discovered”.  Erikee.  Not Erica.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

These people are hot messes. The fiddy-four year old Mee-Maw takes the cake by allowing her moronic husband to demand that her daughter get impregnated by him  through artificial means and carry “tote” a pregnancy or give them one of her eggs. IVF is a drain emotionally and physically, and her life would be upended even if they did just give her hormones and fertilised some embryos to implant in Angela. This scenario is wildly unethical, and if Skyla has sense, she’ll continue to say no. Aside from the emotional implications like her carrying a child and having to pretend she/he is her sibling and giving said child up for adoption to be raised by her mother and step-father, it screams train wreck. What would happen if she bonded with that baby and decided she wanted to raise them? Like Angela would have a cow if her daughter and husband were co-parents. As common as gestational carriers and surrogates are, it is still a legal land mine and has lead to people who ending up in court. I’m sure her paedo daughter would give her some “aigs.”

I really don’t want to see anybody from this season on again. I know Larissa and Eric are gone. I hope Colt, Jess, Debbie, and Vanessa are gone. Angela and Mykull should’ve been gone because they didn’t even do the K1, and I’m tired of seeing her abuse. I hope she isn’t getting a spin-off like this article was hinting at per a post on Reddit. Scrap the cast and start fresh with the original 90 Day. Surely there will be some new and fresh couples when it’s safe to travel again.

What really bothered me was Angela's "Skyla you are going to give us that aig and tote it." It wasn't a request, it was a demand.  Skyla needs to sleep with one eye open and a knife under her pillow if not a shot gun.

1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Thank you for saying that.  Shaun is terrible at interviewing.  She gets nothing out of them.  Cheap show.

Actually I use to think that as well till I saw the leaked footage last year.  Shaun is just the "puppet" and they feed her the questions and tell exactly what to say. She doesn't watch the show because if she did, she wouldn't have commented how beautiful Angela looked in her wedding dress when we all saw how horrible she looked and then further saw how see through it was and it flashed her granny pants.

• Love 7

The funniest part of the show was Kalani eating popcorn during the interview.  Haha, who the F does that?  Did she pretend she was in the movies? Hahaha.  Chews gum too.

I agree.  (Kalani always has to have something to chew on - but I've noticed that happens a lot with her generation).  It made me want to go get popcorn to sit and watch the show also!

• LOL 1

The funniest part of the show was Kalani eating popcorn during the interview.  Haha, who the F does that?  Did she pretend she was in the movies?

I saw it as personifying the emoji I see on some forums of someone eating popcorn, to say "this is entertainment."  And she appeared to do it as Mother Asuelu was beginning to explain herself, which I think was rude.

• Love 7

Watching show with Mr. CiscoPug when Shaun was asking everyone how many times they're having sex during quarantine and Mr. CiscoPug says to the tv, Colt and Debbie - how about you? 🤣

Edited by CiscoPug
  • LOL 9
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

With the way some we're acting I'd be surprised if they have done it at all lately. (Except for Eric and Larissa. Nobody will ever convince me that they've had sex with each other.) 

• Love 3

First, boozy Debbie trying to clown on Syngin for being a drunk was rich.

Second, does sober and responsible Tania have a job yet?  IJS.  

Third, agree with the poster who says that Syngin and his "boys" are overgrown 12 year olds.  Which is fine, but thats not the guy who is going to want to settle down and by home by 5 to take junior to baseball practice.  His friends are nice enough guys, but they seem a little long in the tooth to still be living the bachelor pad, 4 hours of sleep and drinking every night lifestyle.  

You can tell they HATTTTTTTTE Tania.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think Angela cruelly gave Michael false hope for years about having his baby. When the Nigerian doctor saw "one aig" she gave Michael hope that she could get pregnant but even if she couldn't, her beautiful uterus could tote Skyla's egg. Skyla saying no was just a bump in the road. Angela would wear her down. When the American doctor said there were no eggs there to fertilize, she talked about IVF but stressed the risks and cost. When she told Michael about the biopsy, she pressured him to promise to marry her even if she couldn't have a baby, but she was going to do everything she could to give him a child. I think Michael and his mother were naive enough to believe it would somehow be possible and Mama only gave her blessing hours before the wedding based on the idea that Angela was going to "try." Didn't they kick the translator out before that discussion, so who knows what Mama understood! Even at the Tell All she said on no uncertain terms, "Skyla is going to give us an egg AND tote it!" Aunt Lydia was the only one who was being realistic and knew nothing short of a miracle would allow Angela and Michael to have a baby. I still think Michael could father a Nigerian baby and Angela would never know. 

Angela's weird insistence that it be her bloodline, so it has to be one of Skyla's eggs is a barrier.

I do not know how it all works, but it seems to me that it would be easier to find some "down on their luck" niece or cousin.  Angela's mom and dad got together and made her, and they got together and made her brothers and sisters, so wouldn't a baby from a niece of nephew at least tangentially be part of Angela's bloodline?  And then just use a surrogate.  

BUT, what it sounds like to me is that Angela doesn't want to have a baby at all.  Which is understandable, but yeah, in that case, she may have strung him along.  Michael was an idiot for believing that a 54 year old woman who is not physically healthy could give him a child, but I do think he just trusted her.  I don't think she wants a child at all, and I totally get that.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

How many times has Jess said “liar” to Coltee on this show?  2,659 times?

Her English is rather limited, but she's got that word down pat. 

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I still think Michael could father a Nigerian baby and Angela would never know. 

Or possibly already has, and she doesn't.

I've considered that, too. 

• Love 3

So what with all of the gnashing of their teeth over the fact that Asuelu didn't comfort Kalani when she was getting emotional, I noticed that nobody from Kalani's family was trying to comfort Asuelu when he talked about his mother and her disregard for his wife and sons.  So, Kalani can just sit there "stoically" while Asuelu talks about something very heartfelt and emotional for him, but if Kalani talks about a difficult situation he BETTER be comforting her or Lisa will tell him his behavior is disgusting?  

• Love 8

Angela wants Skyla's eggs. Skyla wisely says "no." Angela gets her friends to badger her for her eggs...I do not think that Angela knows what goes in to being an egg donor. there are series of hormone shots and egg retrivals, the doctor is not going to take just one egg, the doctor will take as many as he can get and this may have to happen more than once.  Angela has no idea the rate of early miscarriage and Angela is not exactly the picture of health, aside from it being invasive for Skyla the cost of all that is hefty,  Skyla should stand her ground, Angela should get realistic and Michael should find a local girl and quietly have a baby.

• Love 8

Then after claiming she wants Skyla's egg, or more likely eggs, then she says she wants Skyla to be the surrogate.    Angela is delusional.    Someone needs to tell me what the difference is between Angela's daughter being a surrogate, or some other woman, and Michael having a baby with another woman?      The explosive reaction of Angela when Michael's sister (or aunt or whoever she is) saying Michael can just have some kids with other women, and then the kids will live with Michael and Angela was entertaining.   

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Why isn't DEBBIE interrogated on these "Tell All" episodes?  Interrogated by EVERYONE!!!

She sits next to her baby boy, invested in his life like the other "spouses."

She continues to butt in about Colt's women when she truly knows nothing!  She's known him for 35 years; SURELY she knows he's a LIAR!!!  She just lets him get away with it as long as it doesn't affect her life...or money.

Why is she "conveniently" out of the room when Jess and Larissa recount the number of times he cheated and lied to them? 

"I cheated on Jess with Vanessa," says Colt ... and Debbie's blue office chair is sitting there vacant...like Debbie.

Debbie, your son lies to women.   He's a Lying Liar Who Lies!  You sit there like the Cheshire Cat.  Either you're really stooopid or Colt's inveterate lying is inherited.  

He has sex indiscriminately with women (ugh).  Who ARE these pathetic creatures?  He asks Jess's father for permission to marry his daughter and sends "special pix" to other women.  

SHAUN!  You need to be replaced.  Someone needs to ask Debbie about Colt's lies and infidelities!  

Colt's interruptions with "advice" for other couples is doubly creepy.

Coltee is loving all the attention. He wants everyone to believe the women are angry out of jealousy because he’s such hot stuff. I want TLC to show Debbie her son’s dick pics. Then Shaun can ask how proud she is of sonny boy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

SOOOO scripted!  (Along the same lines of someone "pretending to play a violin" to mock or manipulate someone...dismissing their 'complaints of woe.')  But it was so clumsily done!!  "Oookay Kalani.  Now reach for that giant movie-sized box of popcorn as soon as Asuelu's mom, Lesina, begins her new-found, plaintive apologies."  What an orchestrated, hilariously contrived "BIT," thought up by some dummy in Production!  ☹️

• Love 7

Angela, Michael and Aunt Lydia all bullying poor Skyla for her “aig” and her ability to “tote a baby” made me sad and very uncomfortable.

It was unbelievable that anyone believed Angela had “one aig” that was going to wait there in the ovary until they decided it was time to get pregnant.  That’s not how it works. That’s not how any of this works.

And I know Michael has the internet...why didn’t he check into any one of her specious claims? He either is gullible or desperate to get to America.

I used to be on the “Free Michael” team but he had plenty of time to figure out the baby thing.

It reminds me of when my husband and I were doing the necessary pre-marital counseling. A couple behind us in class was only a month away from their wedding when we were supposed to talk to our future spouses about children. I heard the woman gasp “I thought you wanted kids!” Hey, at least it was before the wedding...

• Love 6

Man, that scene with poor Skyla should've been a whole helluva lot shorter.

Angela/Michael/Lydia: You should give us an egg! Just one! Pleeeeeease? Why nooooooot? You're so meeeeeeean! Just think about it, okay? We'll talk more later. You'll give us an egg eventually.

Skyla: Hell, no. Never bring this shit up again.

Angela/Michael/Lydia: But an aiiiigggggg...

[Skyla leaves]

• Love 2

Suppose Part 3 comments can go here.

How wonderful that you met someone and got married to him just before your visa was expiring, Jess. A bit of an upgrade from Colt. Guess the consensus is that yes, it is true love, but you also get the precious Green Card. Congrats.

Eric-ee waited a long time to answer if he wanted to marry Larissa. It's a bit premature, and if they will marry, both will have different reasons to do so - Larissa being able to stay in the US. No need for the Nathalie person to turn up.

Tania and Syngin are up in the air. Another year is not going to change the two of you and you both may want to move on to someone more suitable. You can't change each other.

Angela getting weight loss surgery? Really?

Kalani and Asuelu are up in the air too.

Colt and Debbie will be Laverne and Shirley for a very long time. 

Andrei and Libby barely made an appearance.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

Maybe she’s trying to signal that this is all a show and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

It takes some serious eating  to become the stunt double for Grimace.

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I want a season where Larissa’s creepy plastic surgeon and DUI attorney Adam have foreign fiancées.  

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, nytonc said:

I want TLC to show Debbie her son’s dick pics. Then Shaun can ask how proud she is of sonny boy. 

Too funny that Precious Debbie was forced to leave her blue office chair because she didn't want to hear discussions of Coltee's sex life.  That's all Larissa and Jess were discussing!  Especially Jess.  How did Debbie possibly miss out on all the - - - - pick comments?  And then Coltee's comment that he loves to - - - - ??   Does Debbie not see that her participation on this show is completely inappropriate?  That said, NYTONC...I agree with your comment!

• Love 2