Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

How wonderful that you met someone and got married to him just before your visa was expiring, Jess. A bit of an upgrade from Colt. Guess the consensus is that yes, it is true love, but you also get the precious Green Card. Congrats.

Actually, there were TOO MANY "Green Card" comments from Coltee and Mommee: on and on and on.  Jess earned that card before she even met the new guy.

For some reason Debbie and Colt think meeting/dating someone "four or five months" after breaking up with Colt is too soon.  Four months is a lifetime on reality television.  As for Jess's Green Card, I'll give it to her as an AWARD for being as pleasant as possible to Darling Debbie...walking on the beach with Colt in his Speedo, dealing with his lies and cheating--seeing the - - - - pix  he sent to other women and (worst of all) having s-e-x with Blubber Boy).  Jess earned it!  Anyone who spends more than a week with Debbie should receive an automatic Green Card and $10,000.   P.S.  Jess's husband is a GIANT upgrade from that BOGO deal: Colt+Debbie.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, nytonc said:

Coltee is loving all the attention. He wants everyone to believe the women are angry out of jealousy because he’s such hot stuff. I want TLC to show Debbie her son’s dick pics. Then Shaun can ask how proud she is of sonny boy. 

I learned everything I needed to know about Colt when he equated quantity of sex to quality of sex.  

He doesn't understand that a lot of sex doesn't necessarily mean its good sex.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 10/5/2020 at 12:17 PM, NEBody said:

Syngin should just move back to South Africa so he and his friends can act like 12 year olds for the rest of their lives. 

I have to disagree. I'm older than Syngin and I love to travel, party and hang out with my friends and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We all have different ways of living our lives and one way isn't any more "adult" than the other. I would die of boredom living in a suburb with kids for example, but I recognise it makes other people happy and wouldn't criticise them for doing what they wanted and what makes them happy.

The problem with Tania and Syngin isn't Syngin- he could easily find someone who wants to live life like him and be happy. But Tania presented herself to him as exactly that. It's only after they got married that she revealed she wasn't the free spirit she presented to him, but actually wants to settle down and have kids asap. To top it off, she gripes on and on about how Syngin "has no direction", particularly job-wise, when she hasn't done any better for herself. She literally has the same profession as him but yet somehow it's not acceptable that Syngin isn't suddenly interested in becoming an accountant or something, while she does nothing (and no, going to witch doctor party camp doesn't count).

Edited by Takitaki
  • Love 16

1. I hate that Shaun cornered Syngin like that.  He doesn't want kids right now, maybe he will want them in the future but maybe not.  I don't know how he is supposed to know how he will feel in the future right now.

2. Does Tania have a job?  They danced around the issue and it sounds like she doesn't.  Maybe she needs to work on that before she tries to change Syngin into someone he isnt.  She has no kids and that foot has to be better by now, time to get back to work.

3. As I suspected, Tania wants Syngin to have a normal 9-5 job so she can be a "housewife."  She has no children, so basically, she just wants him to work so she can hang out at home all day and make hypothetical soap.  

4. I was LMAO @ Larissa "you will look so much better...but you could die"

5.  I FF but I have no idea why any man would want to get with his ex-wifes new squeeze.  Like why do you care what his relationship is like with her?

6.  No tea, no shade, but Jess absolutely upgraded.  And Brian seems like a real human being not a reality TV famewhore.  They are equally matched in terms of looks, so I think its real.

7.  No slut shaming, but it does seem like Vanessa kinda got everyone's sloppy seconds with Colt.  I also think she is a famewhore, because I don't think they "randomly" met on social media.  She waned to get on TV and saw her chance.

8.  I'd bet a shiny nickel that Larissa and Eric will be on next season taking a trip to Brazil (maybe) and getting married (definately).  No matter what his sexual orientation, he is a famewhore, first and foremost.

9.  Larissa needs to stop the lip fillers.  Her top lip kinda looks like Scott's from LAL (is that his name?)

10.  I'm so split on the Angela surgery.  In one way, its a great idea for her to do something for her health.  I do worry that she sees surgery as some magic bullet.  She will be less hungry but will have to change her behaviors and habits.  If she just eats whatever the kids eat, or if she was stress eating, she has to make sure she isn't going to do that anymore.  

11.  But, I also find it kinda sweet that Michael loves natural Angela just the way she is.  That must be a very good feeling to know that a man just loves the way you look and that you don't have to lose a pound or have a bunch of plastic surgery for him to think you're so beautiful.  He was so sad at the thought of her changing her look.  

12.  Colt kinda seems over Jess, but he isn't over Larissa at all.  And it was funny to see Larissa with her boyfriend/gay bestie Eric, Jess with her husband Brian and Colt with his motherwife Debbie.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I thought she is the woman Eric told that Larissa is lousy at sex and other assorted gems about her.    Guess we will find out tonight.  

That woman looked awful.  Yikes!  Didn't they tell her she was going to be on TV?  She needed some sort of makeup, anything on those eyes.  like anything.  Zoypes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I agree.  (Kalani always has to have something to chew on - but I've noticed that happens a lot with her generation).  It made me want to go get popcorn to sit and watch the show also!

I was really mad seeing this.  I didn’t have anymore popcorn in my house.  Hahaha. This show sucks .. I don’t know why I watch, but something draws me to wrecks of any kind. Sick!

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

That woman looked awful.  Yikes!  Didn't they tell her she was going to be on TV?  She needed some sort of makeup, anything on those eyes.  like anything.  Zoypes!

What’s tonight?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'd bet a shiny nickel that Larissa and Eric will be on next season

Now that the season is over I don’t think it’s a spoiler to say that it’s been reported that TLC has severed ties with her over her adult webcamming.

If she just eats whatever the kids eat,

Imagine the garbage those kids eat.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Takitaki said:

I have to disagree. I'm older than Syngin and I love to travel, party and hang out with my friends and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. We all have different ways of living our lives and one way isn't any more "adult" than the other. I would die of boredom living in a suburb with kids for example, but I recognise it makes other people happy and wouldn't criticise them for doing what they wanted and what makes them happy.

The problem with Tania and Syngin isn't Syngin- he could easily find someone who wants to live life like him and be happy. But Tania presented herself to him as exactly that. It's only after they got married that she revealed she wasn't the free spirit she presented to him, but actually wants to settle down and have kids asap. To top it off, she gripes on and on about how Syngin "has no direction", particularly job-wise, when she hasn't done any better for herself. She literally has the same profession as him but yet somehow it's not acceptable that Syngin isn't suddenly interested in becoming an accountant or something, while she does nothing (and no, going to witch doctor party camp doesn't count).

No money, no job, probably no health insurance, and she wants kids?  Is she in LaLa land?  Are they still living in the garage?  Too much pressure on him.  I think he will bail and go back to the carefree life.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

That was written the day of the Tell All Part 3, before it aired.

Thank you. 😀

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela getting weight loss surgery? Really?

If it ever happens - she is a smoker and no surgeon (reputable one, at least) will do a surgery on a smoker.  I had it in January 2006 and it is HARD and challenging.  You have to be obidient (dare I say submissive?) to the whole undertaking and follow the rules.  Those are things Angela is not good at....at all.  I can't see her staying a liquid diet for two week prior let alone severly restricting her food intake.....forever.  People seem to think of it as "the easy way out" or a magic bullet and it is neither.  Trust me.

The scenes with Coltee, Deb, Larissa and all went on for WAY too long.  No one cares about how you met, who cheated on who and someone tell Nathalie no one cares about her, either.

As a mom of two sons, I can not believe Deb sat there while her son boasted of dick pics, cheating, treating women poorly and being condescending and did not say one word about it.

Kalani and Asuelo - you two showed up later on HEA so........guess you patched things up?

We need fresh couples - all of you are married or have a green gard so....go away.  Please.

Tanya and Syngin - stop badgering him if he wants kids.  No, Angela, don't say a woman can "work her magic" or whatever.  It will be Tanya taking full responsibility as Syngin shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well baby I never wanted the baby.....gotta go drinking!"

Highly doubt these people are having as much friendly time as they say.  Eric and Larissa - don't make me laugh!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

That was written the day of the Tell All Part 3, before it aired.

oh no!  I didn't mean to spoil anything.  I had just assumed that parts 2 and 3 were together on the thread since the last part was only an hour.  My bad!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I saw it as personifying the emoji I see on some forums of someone eating popcorn, to say "this is entertainment."  And she appeared to do it as Mother Asuelu was beginning to explain herself, which I think was rude.

The popcorn thing was a gag that fell flat.  

It actually made me kinda embarrassed for and annoyed at Kalani.  The "eating popcorn" meme or gif is basically used when you're amused or entertained by someone else's fight or argument.  

There isn't a single problem Kalani has with Asuelu that should be funny to her.  Seeing her husband fight with her family and her fighting with her husband's family and their families cross fighting should not amuse her.  It may be an entertaining trainwreck for me, but this is her life.  Her husband and the father of her TWO children is a halfwitted man boy who won't help her and has a part time job handing out fro-yo.  He has no problem bringing covid home to her vulnerable mother such that her mother, the only person who can help her with the children, can no longer stay there.  Oh!  and his family wants all of his meager earnings and hates her for somehow tricking Asuelu into marrying her, OR not teaching Asuelu everything.   She is facing the prospect of being a single man or basically having a third toddler with a drivers license.  

She shouldn't find any of that amusing or worth a cheap and stupid gag.  I thought she was better than that.  Seems like she isn't. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The popcorn thing was a gag that fell flat.  

It actually made me kinda embarrassed for and annoyed at Kalani.  The "eating popcorn" meme or gif is basically used when you're amused or entertained by someone else's fight or argument.  

Kalani brought all this on herself so no pity from me.

I know this is from the first tell all (or was it the second?  They run together) but the talk of beating each other up went on too long and was too far. Angela likes to intimidate people, coming off as a backwoods Meemaw who is going to throw it DOWN by golly.  Bet she is fun when she has had too much to drink!

• Love 6

I just caught the ass end of this show, maybe the last 45 minutes or so.  I loved how Larissa kept looking down at her boobs, to make sure that they were still holding onto position and hadn't made a run for it. 

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

4. I was LMAO @ Larissa "you will look so much better...but you could die"

Same.  Delivered in that deadpan (or dead) voice that only she can provide. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

No money, no job, probably no health insurance, and she wants kids?  Is she in LaLa land?  Are they still living in the garage?  Too much pressure on him.  I think he will bail and go back to the carefree life.

He does not like winters, both seem to be unemployed, she yammers on him for an alleged drinking problem.  Why can't he call HER out for leaving in the middle of the 90 days for a career she is not engaging in?  Once again, she fell in love with Vacation Syngen and wants to change him to 9-5 Syngin.  Good luck with that!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Imagine the garbage those kids eat.

We did see Meemaw getting them pizza which I suspect is a regular occurrence. Remember we learned in Nigeria that she’s not a “cooker.” Pizza is not going to be on the menu for her after WLS. The kids aren’t able to go to the grocery store to buy junk by themselves so there’s at least one adult Enabler shopping for the family. Here’s an idea, Angela, instead of getting surgery, why don’t you bring healthy food into the house and you or Skyla prepare it? 

• Love 7

Angela will 100% be that woman who has WLS and then goes on to tell the dietitian "Ain't nobody gon' tell me what to eat!  I'm an AMERICAN and it's mah tax-payin' right to eat what I WAWNT." (obvs with some f-bombs sprinkled thru out the rant)

My bff is a dietitian who works exclusively with post-WLS patients.  She is constantly amazed at the number of them who think they can just go back to their original fast food diets.  Even thinking "Well i'm ordering a medium, normally I would order LARGE fries, so it's not as bad - right?" 

Angela continues to be The Worst.  

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Delivered in that deadpan (or dead) voice that only she can provide. 

Does anyone else think that Larissa’s voice sounds kind of like “deaf speech”? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Angela will 100% be that woman who has WLS and then goes on to tell the dietitian "Ain't nobody gon' tell me what to eat!  I'm an AMERICAN and it's mah tax-payin' right to eat what I WAWNT." (obvs with some f-bombs sprinkled thru out the rant)

My bff is a dietitian who works exclusively with post-WLS patients.  She is constantly amazed at the number of them who think they can just go back to their original fast food diets.  Even thinking "Well i'm ordering a medium, normally I would order LARGE fries, so it's not as bad - right?" 

Angela continues to be The Worst.  

I want to like this 100 times.  When, after being on clear liquids, then full liquids, then soft foods (eaten on item at a time - more on that in a minute) you finally get to eat "real food" - so, including the two week Slim Fast prep, you are looking at six or so weeks of NO CHEWING OF FOOD.  When you do get to eat food, you eat one thing at a time , hence, I had a small piece of unbreaded fish and green beans and promptly vomited.....but what made me ill?  The fish or the green beans?  This goes on for weeks.  Dinner can take an hour, lol!!!  Yeah, no more trips to McD's or Burger King - that life is GONE my friend.  Do I eat at McD's?  Yes - I get one hamburger (never finish it) and a small fry cause. well I love those darn things and they are a rare treat.  Plus I am 15 years out, not 15 months out.  And it takes me about half an hour to eat those two things.

And you gotta exercise!!!  Daily!!!!  Can't see Angela doing that either.

I wonder if Angela is still in the planning stages, nothing is scheduled yet.  I would think a doctor would have her be smoke free for a few months before scheduling it.

Edited to add:  If she really goes through with this surgery, pregnancy is over.  Not that is was ever an option.......

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wonder if Angela is still in the planning stages, nothing is scheduled yet.  I would think a doctor would have her be smoke free for a few months before scheduling it.

Can you even imagine the hell of being around her if she's cut off from her smokes?  Man, that alone would make her go down at least a cup size.  Unless she fills up that space in her bra with snacks.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Kid said:

What the hell? Kalani is eating popcorn while her mother-in-law’s talking.  What the hell is up with that?

My first thought was maybe she stress eats. 

Angela: that mask was driving me crazy! If she has to wear it for an abscessed tooth, which I do not believe, get one that fits! I was wondering if she had some kind of lip fillers that went wrong. 

On her WLS, I wonder if she contacted the 600 pound life doctor saying saying she makes good reality TV. 

Oh, Larrisa, quit saying you're doing all of this for your kids! At this point, they wouldn't even recognize you. I could not stand the way she'd lean forward into the camera with those huge, fake boobs and lips! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

Oh, Larrisa, quit saying you're doing all of this for your kids! At this point, they wouldn't even recognize you. I could not stand the way she'd lean forward into the camera with those huge, fake boobs and lips! 

Those things were more distracting than Kaloni's and that is really saying something.  Not sure how she peddles lip injections and implants (and more to come) as "for my kids" but hey girl  - sell it how you need to sell it, right?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson

Here's what I think happened.  

Jess is the new Larissa.  The show will drop both Larissa and Eric and focus on Jess and her wannabe actor husband.

I think Larissa probably told her kids that she was going to America to become a Hollywood movie star.  🤭

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Those things were more distracting than Kaloni's and that is relaly saying something.  Not sure how she peddles lip injections and implants (and more to come) as "for my kids" but hey girl  - sell it how you need to sell it, right?

I practically gagged when she said something about making money for her kids.

Bitch, please...just a few episodes ago, we saw you on the phone borrowing money from your father.   You send zero dollars to take care of your kids.  

Ugh, I cannot stand this lying shrew.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Here's what I think happened.  

Jess is the new Larissa.  The show will drop both Larissa and Eric and focus on Jess and her wannabe actor husband.

She was here on a work visa and they are already married so it doesn’t seem to fit the format.

• Love 2
Just now, MrBuhBye said:

She was here on a work visa and they are already married so it doesn’t seem to fit the format.

Hey, TLC will find a way to make money out of them.  That's why what's his name is with Jess in the first place.  To be on tee vee.  He had "ACTOR" written all over his face.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

If it ever happens - she is a smoker and no surgeon (reputable one, at least) will do a surgery on a smoker.  I had it in January 2006 and it is HARD and challenging.  You have to be obidient (dare I say submissive?) to the whole undertaking and follow the rules.  Those are things Angela is not good at....at all.  I can't see her staying a liquid diet for two week prior let alone severly restricting her food intake.....forever.  People seem to think of it as "the easy way out" or a magic bullet and it is neither.  Trust me.

As a mom of two sons, I can not believe Deb sat there while her son boasted of dick pics, cheating, treating women poorly and being condescending and did not say one word about it.

She wouldn't quit for Michael so I doubt she will quit for weight loss surgery.  I really don't see a reputable doctor doing this. I sooooo want her to get a verbal beating from Dr. Now.

Debbie doesn't give a shit as she knows who is the number one lady in Colt's life. (her)  😉

• Love 5
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

On her WLS, I wonder if she contacted the 600 pound life doctor saying saying she makes good reality TV. 

In her dream world, he would say, "I only do people on the show who weigh 600 pounds."  She would "hear" that as "If you gain another 300 pounds, I'll see about getting you on the show." 

LET'S GO GET SOME PIZZA, SKYLA!!!  I gots ta gain 300 pounds.  Dr. Now said so."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Actually, there were TOO MANY "Green Card" comments from Coltee and Mommee: on and on and on.  Jess earned that card before she even met the new guy.

For some reason Debbie and Colt think meeting/dating someone "four or five months" after breaking up with Colt is too soon.  Four months is a lifetime on reality television.  As for Jess's Green Card, I'll give it to her as an AWARD for being as pleasant as possible to Darling Debbie...walking on the beach with Colt in his Speedo, dealing with his lies and cheating--seeing the - - - - pix  he sent to other women and (worst of all) having s-e-x with Blubber Boy).  Jess earned it!  Anyone who spends more than a week with Debbie should receive an automatic Green Card and $10,000.   P.S.  Jess's husband is a GIANT upgrade from that BOGO deal: Colt+Debbie.

TESTIFY!!!!👏👏👏👏

11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I got tired of the "Green Card!  Green Card!  Green Card!" comments as well.  WIth the current situation, health care issues, I am not sure people are exactly lining up to be here.  Some of the towns and villages pictured are quite lovely with seemingly friendly people.  Not sure if crime is a big factor (I am sure in some towns it is, some towns it is not that big of a deal.)

37 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

LET'S GO GET SOME PIZZA, SKYLA!!!  I gots ta gain 300 pounds.  Dr. Now said so."

Or she can be like the one guy who gained 150 pounds in a month.  In. A. Month.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I got tired of the "Green Card!  Green Card!  Green Card!" comments as well.  WIth the current situation, health care issues, I am not sure people are exactly lining up to be here.  Some of the towns and villages pictured are quite lovely with seemingly friendly people.  Not sure if crime is a big factor (I am sure in some towns it is, some towns it is not that big of a deal.)

I don't see anything wrong with screaming "Green Card!"  Why else would Larissa and Jess want to come here with the current situation and health care issues?  Why wouldn't they want to stay where they are?  Unless they're here to becomes "STARS" on TV, even if it's reality TV, it's still TEE VEE.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or she can be like the one guy who gained 150 pounds in a month.  In. A. Month.

What? I haven't watched 600 for the last few "seasons" - sounds like I've been missing some good stuff. I'm going to start watching repeats.

So surprise surprise, I did a little digging and Angela's manager is the same as Mama Junes, another potato sack full of dog shit.  So I bet we will get another Meemaw - from Not to Hot series. 

I have said this before, I find Angela disgusting. She is so combative, rude and trash. She never intended on toting a baby, I saw that last night. She just strung Mykull along. I think she already has 6 or 7 grand kids living in her second hand smoke filled home, along with the one doorter ( how she pronounces it ) 

I really hope Larissa brand new teets deflate,gets deported and Eric-e and Coltee start dating and Momma Debbie can make them spaghetti or beef stew for all I care 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

What? I haven't watched 600 for the last few "seasons" - sounds like I've been missing some good stuff. I'm going to start watching repeats.

I can't remembe rhis name, I want to say James from Kentucky was his name.  He had an enabling girlfriend who brought all kinds of stuff then complained Dr Now's scale was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So surprise surprise, I did a little digging and Angela's manager is the same as Mama Junes, another potato sack full of dog shit.  So I bet we will get another Meemaw - from Not to Hot series. 

I have said this before, I find Angela disgusting. She is so combative, rude and trash. She never intended on toting a baby, I saw that last night. She just strung Mykull along. I think she already has 6 or 7 grand kids living in her second hand smoke filled home, along with the one doorter ( how she pronounces it ) 

I really hope Larissa brand new teets deflate,gets deported and Eric-e and Coltee start dating and Momma Debbie can make them spaghetti or beef stew for all I care 

Can I like this 100 times?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I can't remembe rhis name, I want to say James from Kentucky was his name.  He had an enabling girlfriend who brought all kinds of stuff then complained Dr Now's scale was wrong.

Makes me feel a bit better about my quarantine weight gain (I was so good until a couple months ago). 

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can I like this 100 times?

I totally agree - Angela is the WORST. Angela is rude, obnoxious, self-centered, abusive, zenophobic, and utter trash. I've said it from day 1 and nothing she has done has improved my opinion - it's only made my opinion worse and worse. 

I don't even like hate watching her. She is just frustrating and maddening. Please, someone, make her go away. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Man, that scene with poor Skyla should've been a whole helluva lot shorter.

Angela/Michael/Lydia: You should give us an egg! Just one! Pleeeeeease? Why nooooooot? You're so meeeeeeean! Just think about it, okay? We'll talk more later. You'll give us an egg eventually.

Skyla: Hell, no. Never bring this shit up again.

Angela/Michael/Lydia: But an aiiiigggggg...

[Skyla leaves]

You left out where Angela then says she can't have a baby because it will conflict with her life and travel plans.

PICK A LANE!

I've tried very hard over the years(!) to give Angela the benefit of the doubt because I thought that she was at her core a kind person (based on her shaking an airport ticket agent's hand, no less), but no más.

13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Angela thinks it’s 20 extra pounds that make her out of breath when she chain smokes three packs a day.

Even the math doesn't work out.  She's going to lose 100 with the surgery, but it's the recent 20 that's causing the problem?  Couldn't she just lose the problematic 20?

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

I learned everything I needed to know about Colt when he equated quantity of sex to quality of sex. 

Even while most people's opinion would be that the less sex with Colt, the better.

7 hours ago, RealReality said:

1. I hate that Shaun cornered Syngin like that.  He doesn't want kids right now, maybe he will want them in the future but maybe not.  I don't know how he is supposed to know how he will feel in the future right now.

I was uncomfortable with that, but then again, it was nice to see a man put on the hot seat for that. 

2 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Angela: that mask was driving me crazy! If she has to wear it for an abscessed tooth, which I do not believe, get one that fits!

I was getting so agitated watching her constantly mess with it. 

I don't believe she has to wear it to keep the air off an abscessed tooth, either.  If that were the case, she would have been using it for a while already, and that was clearly not the case.  Plus, didn't she say she's having the surgery in a couple of weeks?  Would a doctor do elective surgery on someone with a current infection like that?

No, I think there was something wonky going on with her teeth that she didn't want people outside her family to see, so she decided to try that mask and realized too late that if she talks, it's going to move.  She really should have done a trial run.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Makes me feel a bit better about my quarantine weight gain (I was so good until a couple months ago). 

I totally agree - Angela is the WORST. Angela is rude, obnoxious, self-centered, abusive, zenophobic, and utter trash. I've said it from day 1 and nothing she has done has improved my opinion - it's only made my opinion worse and worse. 

I don't even like hate watching her. She is just frustrating and maddening. Please, someone, make her go away. 

James gained 100 in a month but Sean gained something like 200 in a month. It was insane. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, Back Atcha said:
  • Hope he gets a full battery of psychological and intelligence tests first.  
  • It would be beneficial if the tests are given in his language and follow-ups in English.
  • It's possible he doesn't have what it takes to raise children well (and that should be the main concern).
  • I don't see how he can be a good husband/partner in America.

Especially when it isn't clear that it's a priority for him.

• Love 3

Has Angela realized that it is tough to have a baby at 55 or so years old? Can’t imagine she wants the 24 hour job and diapers and laundry and so much more. Imagine being 60 and taking your 5 year old to first grade. Teachers would expect parents in their 20s to 40s. Not Angela. Who is going to pay for this kid? She does realize she will be around 75 if the kid finishes high school.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'd love to see Dr. Now send her to Lola, the Baby-Voiced Therapist

1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Meemaw - from Not to Hot series

I'd call it "Meemaw - from No to HELL NO" 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The bolded part is what I'd pay to see.  

Angela is gross.  She's Mama June 2.0; but I can't ever imagine her being hot.  Surgeons aren't magicians.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He had an enabling girlfriend who brought all kinds of stuff then complained Dr Now's scale was wrong.

That could be just about any of the episodes that feature a male's WLS "journey" since the vast majority of them inexplicably have enabling girlfriends. 

13 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I don't understand how "Jess earned that card before she even met the new guy", when she said that she was on her way back to Brazil when he offered to marry her. In all fairness, "Coltee and his Mommee" mentioned the green card four times.  On the other hand, for five hours viewers had to listen to Jess call Coltee "a liar".  As a matter of fact her only contribution was, "you lie", "you a liar".  I think viewers got it the first 50 times.  Colt may be a low down dirty rat, but let's not pretend that Jess is a Saint.  She knew what Colt was all about, and yet she was all over him like white on rice.  If you ask me, they are both cut from the same cloth.  

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I don't understand how "Jess earned that card before she even met the new guy", when she said that she was on her way back to Brazil when he offered to marry her. In all fairness, "Coltee and his Mommee" mentioned the green card four times.  On the other hand, for five hours viewers had to listen to Jess call Coltee "a liar".  As a matter of fact her only contribution was, "you lie", "you a liar".  I think viewers got it the first 50 times.  Colt may be a low down dirty rat, but let's not pretend that Jess is a Saint.  She knew what Colt was all about, and yet she was all over him like white on rice.  If you ask me, they are both cut from the same cloth.  

I think she meant that she earned it by putting up with Colt and Debbie.  

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That could be just about any of the episodes that feature a male's WLS "journey" since the vast majority of them inexplicably have enabling girlfriends. 

So true!!  I mean, the guy is BEDRIDDEN.  What is he gonna do?  Is the bar so low thatwe are accepting bedridden, 600 pound mean men?  (Cause let's face it, some of these people are MEAN on this show.)

39 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Has Angela realized that it is tough to have a baby at 55 or so years old?

I think she finally did realize it.  She has been having kids since she was young, now is raising grandkids anow wants MORE?  I think the reality of marrying a Nigerian is coming to light - he is not coming here, ever.

16 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Colt may be a low down dirty rat, but let's not pretend that Jess is a Saint. 

Yep, and I too, wishes she could come up with more than "You lie!  You are a liar!"

3 hours ago, Kid said:

Why, oh why does Michael tolerate Angela????

Good question.  He has to know he is not landing in NYC, right?  He would be in southern GA, very isolated, taking care of little kids all day and getting verbally berated by night for looking at a female neighbor harmlessly!  Or talking to a female cashier at the store.

• Love 7
On 10/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Frozendiva said:

Colt and his mini harem. What is the deal with this guy and how does he attract all these women - albeit many low hanging fruit types. He is not rich, he is not a musician or actor, he is not all that charming or smart or witty.

It's easy.  He gets them because he is a D-List reality show personality and some women think that's cool, others think they can use him to get into the country, and others think they can get on TV too if they sink their claws into him.  I'm sure that was his opening line to Jess.  How he got Larissa I figure he was watching earlier seasons of 90 Days and started trolling for foreign women looking to come to the U.S., and pitched the idea of them applying to the show if she lived with him.

• Love 3