Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Sam Role Verified account

‏@Sam_MAFS

They threatened to shoot me!!! Wtf people?!? I have a 9mm I sleep with under my bed now. No threats! Not ok!!!

Yikes she has a gun within easy reach during her grumpy wake up period every morning maybe that is why Neil moved out he wanted to live, I know I would be afraid (I am only half kidding)

Why is she living on twitter? Does she still work?

• Love 3

That's how I felt about David in the beginning, but now that Ashley and family have shown me who they are (awful, petty blame shifters), I'm not sure what to think of David. He seems needy and it looks like her rejection of him only made him try harder to win her over.

I haven't seen Ashley's twitter.  It was obvious to me (and everyone else with eyes) that she had zero interest in David.  David though says he's not sure how she feels.  He knows.  He knows.  Both him and Neil seem like they are acting for the talking heads, working on positioning themselves.  Ashley and Sam have a DGAF attitude.  They all signed up for this.  No sympathies. 

When David was talking to his friends about lack of affection from Ashley and he said, he just wants to eat Dominos in bed.... yea... he says he's not good at dating but good at being married, he says he wants a friend who has his back and is on his side etc etc.  He should get a dog.   I see nothing that says he's good at relationships.  Just chatter.

• Love 3

Sam will be back after she melts some wax. Being "the public fugure" that she is she can't stay away and miss what her fans/non fans have to say. After all we are living vicariously through our TV's, which she signed up for. Hon, your sounding unstable. But, we'll wait. Does anyone else smell lavender?

• Love 11

Sam will be back after she melts some wax. Being "the public fugure" that she is she can't stay away and miss what her fans/non fans have to say. After all we are living vicariously through our TV's, which she signed up for. Hon, your sounding unstable. But, we'll wait. Does anyone else smell lavender?

Does anyone else smell weed, lol, which the wax melts are intended to cover up?

• Love 8

Meh, a person goes on this show to become a minor temporary celebrity so of course they're on twitter or else why go on the show? And, then some of the tweets are hostile and your responses generate more hostile replies. ... It makes total sense to break away, get some advice and come back to it fresh.

• Love 2

"Betrayal"? Did she really think internet randos were her friends? Is this real life?

And the "betrayal of some non-fans?" WTF is she even talking about? That word, betrayal...I don't think it means what she thinks it means.

• Love 7

Oh, bitch please. Narcissism at its finest.

BINGO!! Not the attention they want so they throw a fit like a toddler and run away. Won't be for long though because the second they see anyone say "oh poor you" they will be back at it all over again and as nasty as can be. Sam needs major help. This is a girl that owns a gun as she has let everyone know.....sorry but that is a bit on the scary side with how she behaves. 

• Love 4

And as usual Sam Orwell employs her special talent for doublespeak, backtracking, obfuscating and rewriting history.

I don't care what kind of damage control she was yelling at on Twitter. She never offered Neil her own key on camera or gave a hint she'd be ok taking that route.

What she said to Neil (paraphrasing) was there were no extra keys, so Neil would need to coordinate with her and with Sammie the times they'd arrive home at night, so somebody would be there to let him in. Watch his face drop when she says that, too.

If he had remained at her condo, how long do you think it would have taken before "mixups" occurred, and texts and calls went unanswered, leaving Neil outside on the street waiting for someone to let him in? Night after night after night...?

They could put in a doggie door for him.

Edited by seasick
  • Love 6

Sam loves all of this. Being the center of attention feeds her ego whether it's negative, positive or anything in between. If we all stopped posting about her she'd be so depressed. Of course, I'm here posting about her too. So I'm guilty of feeding the beast known as Sam. Hi Sam! I know you read every one of these posts. Loser. Hi Neil! You're cool. Hope you're able to come out of this experience with a little bit of self esteem left.

• Love 7

The FYI twitter has a short clip of Tuesday's episode with David and Ashley. They are wearing the same clothes that they are in the promo when they are fighting. I am sure this scene precedes it and this is why David is so upset: they are doing their homework and one of the things on the list is to say three things you like about your spouse. David is able to. Ashley goes "um....um....um...." and then as it fades you hear her voice, "it's hard to answer."

....ouch. 

• Love 6

The FYI twitter has a short clip of Tuesday's episode with David and Ashley. They are wearing the same clothes that they are in the promo when they are fighting. I am sure this scene precedes it and this is why David is so upset: they are doing their homework and one of the things on the list is to say three things you like about your spouse. David is able to. Ashley goes "um....um....um...." and then as it fades you hear her voice, "it's hard to answer."

....ouch.

I still haven't seen the fighting preview.

Bonnielass thanks for the link.  I was surprised.  she was smiling and admitted she missed David.  I then saw another video.  it is the preview to next week with D&A.  They had to tell each other 3 things they liked about the other.  He said some very thoughtful things.  She said um, dah um...  this is really hard....

I think Sam is addicted to twitter or her new founded fame. Taking a break from twitter means leaving twitter. She is still liking and retweeting comments, though she isnt writing anything.

• Love 1

I think she does not miss David, as feels strange being alone in an unfamiliar house.  Remember, the house is filled with expensive antiques, not Ashley and David's things...so it probably has a museum like atmosphere, which does not usually translate into "cozy", though I love museums.

She is probably a little creeped out, but missing having someone around just for familiarity and missing your husband are two different animals.

• Love 7

Yup.

Pepper Schwartz
2 hrs ·
In Atlanta filming the reunion show of the third season of MAFS ..very moving and very inspiring.

*fingers crossed Kevin Frazier is too*

And calls out Ashley and Sam on their bullshit. 

Edited by moonxyz
  • Love 7

I think she does not miss David, as feels strange being alone in an unfamiliar house.  Remember, the house is filled with expensive antiques, not Ashley and David's things...so it probably has a museum like atmosphere, which does not usually translate into "cozy", though I love museums.

She is probably a little creeped out, but missing having someone around just for familiarity and missing your husband are two different animals.

That's what I thought, too. She was just creeped out by being alone in the house.

But I did notice two things: 1.) She actually slept in the house even when David was not there (well, supposedly). And 2.) She said she was used to her and David doing things together and it was strange to be alone now. I forget if I saw a post here or at another place that one of her friends had posted somewhere that David would just ignore her when the cameras were not around. What Ashley said here contradicts that, so I thought that was interesting.

Yup.

Pepper Schwartz

2 hrs ·

In Atlanta filming the reunion show of the third season of MAFS ..very moving and very inspiring.

Huh. "Very moving and very inspiring." Interesting. That sounds like at least one, maybe two couples made it. Or somebody made a speech about "how much they grew during this experiment" - which, of course, the experts would eat up.

Edited by BunnySlippers
  • Love 4

That's what I thought, too. She was just creeped out by being along in the house.

But I did notice two things: 1.) She actually slept in the house even when David was not there (well, supposedly). And 2.) She said she was used to her and David doing things and it was strange to be alone now. I forget if I saw a post here or at another place that one of her friends had posted somewhere that David would just ignore her when the cameras were not around. What Ashley said here contradicts that, so I thought that was interesting.

Huh. "Very moving and very inspiring." Interesting. That sounds like at least one, maybe two couples made it. Or somebody made a speech about "how much they grew during this experiment" - which, of course, the experts would eat up.

I do believe that there are lots of contradictions from Ashley's camp. I believe it's just to take the heat off her.

I think Sam is the one giving the inspirational speech. According to her tweets, she isnt the same person (I haven't seen the change yet)

• Love 5

I do believe that there are lots of contradictions from Ashley's camp. I believe it's just to take the heat off her.

I think Sam is the one giving the inspirational speech. According to her tweets, she isnt the same person (I haven't seen the change yet)

Keep watching! You won't see anything, but he producers make money.

• Love 2

I think Ashley seemed really happy to be alone in that clip. She also sounded really upbeat when she was calling David, probably because she was relaxed being by herself. The whole "this is so weird!" act is just that, an act. She's been dying to recharge without David in her ear. Can't say I blame her for that, but she's just so fake.

• Love 5

Agree about the contradictions with Ashley's camp. And if by chance its Sam giving some speech I wouldn't buy it. Nothing she will say would EVER make me like her. She will claim she isn't the same person to try to save face but look at how she has acted on twitter. From what was posted here she has gone off on people. Let people know she has a gun as well. She is just insane. I see they are looking for another season. Well they need to get different experts and a new way of vetting because putting a nutcase on tv like her is not ok. I will bet no one calls her out at the reunion show or Ashley. If they do I will be surprised at this point since they haven't said a word to them yet. With Sam you can see she isn't listening to a thing the experts are saying to her so they should have said something right then. 

I looked at the questions they are asking just on the application for the show and was laughing. I wish we could see what other questions they are asked or if that is it. I would love to see what Sam and Ashley's answers were to these questions on what their dating life was like, top 5 qualities they looked for in a mate, painting a perfect picture of their mate, the deal breakers, and so on. 

• Love 4

I have no way of knowing if it has anything to do with MAFS, but I found the following tweet from Dr. Logan interesting, when you consider that the experts were in Atlanta this weekend to film the reunion show:

Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff  5h

There are days when I want to wake up and yell aloud: "I told you so!" This is one of those days:)

• Love 2

I have no way of knowing if it has anything to do with MAFS, but I found the following tweet from Dr. Logan interesting, when you consider that the experts were in Atlanta this weekend to film the reunion show:

Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff 5h

There are days when I want to wake up and yell aloud: "I told you so!" This is one of those days:)

It seems Sam related.. the transformation.

Edited by ctbabe

Logan Levkoff, Ph.D. ‏@LoganLevkoff  5h

Probably one out of the three couples are staying together so that is a success to the experts.  Or the experts did the same thing they did last season and begged one or two to keep trying.......

• Love 1

"Celebrations" -  Feb 2

Ashley learns that David is sending text messages to another woman.

Ashley needs time alone after learning that her husband texted another woman

Neil's absence causes Samantha to realize how much she misses him; David works to save his shaky marriage to Ashley.

I am kind of LOL'ing at Ashley giving two shits about David texting another woman....to the point where she "needs time alone." Hmm. Okay. Not that I'm condoning cheating, but girl, you don't want him. I'd think she'd be relieved that she has an out now. Well, an "out" in terms of a reason instead of her just not being into it if she thinks that isn't reason enough.

Ashley is ridiculously fake. Think about it -- Neil's 'ex' is his best friend, and that's supposed to be acceptable -- but when David so much as texts another female (even though Ashley has made it crystal clear that she doesn't want him romantically and he's been told by the 'expert' not to touch her), David is immediately the bad guy.

Ridiculous!! 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 9

Ashley is ridiculously fake. Think about it -- Neil's 'ex' is his best friend, and that's supposed to be acceptable -- but when David so much as texts another female (even though Ashley has made it crystal clear that she doesn't want him romantically and he's been told by the 'expert' not to touch her), David is immediately the bad guy.

Ridiculous!!

Any excuse to bail out, play a victim and salvage her image.

• Love 4

I meant to post this here instead of the episode thread:

I'm wondering if that clip of Ashley not being able to say three nice things about David has been edited to look that way. Because if she can't say three nice things about him after being married to him for a month - how could you defend that? She could have said anything, great sense of humor, it's nice that he still honors his father every year, appreciate the way he's paying the bills. It didn't have to be personal. If she truly can't say anything nice about him then I can't blame him for texting/calling/bedding other women. Why waste his time with her when it's obviously not going anywhere?

• Love 3

I'm wondering if that clip of Ashley not being able to say three nice things about David has been edited to look that way. 

I thought the same thing.  I found it strange that she could say so many nice things about him to the camera, but couldn't come up with three when speaking to him. I call BS on the editors (again). Not the first time they've done something like this.

• Love 1

Ashleys need to be alone because he is focusing on someone other than her is so fake.  she just likes to be without David.  this gives her another reason to be alone to process.....

of course we are victims of editing  :0)

The "changed" woman Sam has a new interview. She was kind enough to include a little dig to her social media "haters"

https://www.theknot.com/news/married-at-first-sight-sam-role-ive-been-nasty-cold-towards-neil-3974

"No one has the right to judge..." What a moron. If she cared about being judged, she wouldn't have gone on a TV show. You could be Mother Fuckin' Teresa and have Twitter haters, so if you are Queen Bitch of Pothead Island, you will get a lot of shit on social media.

• Love 10

"No one has the right to judge..." What a moron. If she cared about being judged, she wouldn't have gone on a TV show. You could be Mother Fuckin' Teresa and have Twitter haters, so if you are Queen Bitch of Pothead Island, you will get a lot of shit on social media.

Queen Bitch of Pothead Island actually sounds like kind of an appealing position. How does one get it?

• Love 6