Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Watching the diary clips from the meet the inlaws episode is the first thing I noticed is that David, Ashley, Sam & Vanessa's are all filmed in their original pre-marriage apartments. Tres I can not tell and Neils look like they are filmed in neither his original apartment nor his and Sams's first house together but he is not wearing his ring the numbers on the microwave are the right way so it is defiantly his left hand.

neil10.jpg

Same with David and Ashley. I'm starting to believe that they only go into their  "shared homes" when it's time to film. Sort of like Jack and Basement Ryan in season 2. 

Edited by moonxyz

Sam with David and Ashley. I'm starting to believe that they only go into their "shared homes" when it's time to film. Sort of like Jack and Basement Ryan in season 2.

IMO these video Diaries were done after filming was over.

They were done after the 6 weeks.

• Love 1

She's actually already doing that - regretting her actions. if you're interested, check out her Twitter feed (@Sam_MAFS). She is taking responsibility for being such a bitch and is ashamed of how she treated Neil (as she should be!). 

I have a hard time believing she regrets anything. I have known a few people that act like her (sadly one of those is my mom). All they do is act mean until they either they want something from you so they try to act nice or guilt trips until they get what they want or to try to get you back on their side so you won't think of them as the mean bully evil person they really are. So all I can see is her not regretting her actions but wanting everyone to think she is this nice great person when really she is nothing more then a nasty bitch. She seriously needs to go seek help or she will end up alone one day. Her saying how Neil is one person on camera and another off is also another one of those things people like that do. They will gladly talk crap about you to whoever else so it looks like you are the problem but really its them and if the people they said crap to knew the whole truth on things they might see the not nice person in the true light they should be seen in. No matter what these stupid experts did a horrible job here in putting the couples together and making sure no massive wack jobs got in. We have Sam with her issues and Ashley with whatever her's are to make her so cold like. 

• Love 2

Is there a link to the diary videos for 'In laws" ?   I. would appreciate it.

Sam calls Neil  "little Neil" ?   He answers to it??    What the hell is being a noodle.   Ghad those two.  I know i'm going to cringe thru their sex therapy session next week  (shudder).   

• Love 2

Sam, Neil, and sex should never be uttered in the same sentence.  I am getting the vibe that she is into some clearly freaky things and this viewer wants no part of that. Run Neil run.

• Love 7

During one of the first episodes, the experts asked the possible participants to describe themselves 'sexually'. Neil said, "Monster in the sack". During another segment, they asked possible participants to describe what they were looking for 'sexually' in a partner, and they used the same clip of Neil saying "Monster in the sack". I wonder which question he was really answering, lol.

Look, I know it may be an old wives tale, but has anyone noticed Neil's hands? Those are some pretty long fingers. That could indicate...cough, cough...y'all get what I'm saying, right?

And we know he has endurance; the man runs marathons! 

Someone mentioned in another post that once Sam sleeps with him, she'll be so head over heels for him, she won't know what to do with herself (I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it). I think that person is 100% correct!  

Edited by BonnieLass
  • Love 1

Is there a link to the diary videos for 'In laws" ? I. would appreciate it.

Sam calls Neil "little Neil" ? He answers to it?? What the hell is being a noodle. Ghad those two. I know i'm going to cringe thru their sex therapy session next week (shudder).

Sorry can't link to the clips due to geo blocking but if click on the full episode there are a few episode clips under each one

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-6

• Love 1

What if they were dressed like a spoon?

That's a disturbing visual lol. But NO. Not even that. I don't get the feeling that Neil desires or has desired anyone sexually. 

During one of the first episodes, the experts asked the possible participants to describe themselves 'sexually'. Neil said, "Monster in the sack". During another segment, they asked possible participants to describe what they were looking for 'sexually' in a partner, and they used the same clip of Neil saying "Monster in the sack". I wonder which question he was really answering, lol.

Look, I know it may be an old wives tale, but has anyone noticed Neil's hands? Those are some pretty long fingers. That could indicate...cough, cough...y'all get what I'm saying, right?

And we know he has endurance; the man runs marathons! 

Someone mentioned in another post that once Sam sleeps with him, she'll be so head over heels for him, she won't know what to do with herself (I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it). I think that person is 100% correct!  

In the future, If Neil & Sam ever claim that they had sex, I would need to have documentary evidence. Albeit, MAFS is not this type of show, but I don't see it actually happening. AT ALL. 

• Love 1

I don't know if I believe the death threats. But thanks for the link. Someone over there said Sam and Ashley are like Huck Finn and Nurse Ratched and I'm still laughing.

Claiming death threats is the new way of shutting down arguments. Without actual proof (from accounts that existed prior to the show - not burner accounts), I don't believe it either.

• Love 3

You can't save a baby from a burning building without some nutcase making a 'death threat".  That's SM for you. 

I'm not un-sympathetic, but it has nothing to do with me or anyone else that happens to be critical of Ashley 

• Love 2

Interesting stuff coming up this week and next week (ESPECIALLY next week). Here are the summaries.  

This week: "The couples tackle intimacy issues as Tres and Vanessa decide to share a bathroom together; David makes a move on Ashley; and Samantha and Neil question their living situation."

Next week: "The couples work on communication with Dr. Joseph Cilona. Also: Neil struggles with Samantha's living arrangements; Vanessa has trouble with a fear of; and Ashley reveals her true feelings to David."

Not sure why they cut off what Vanessa is 'afraid' of.

• Love 2

The only time I ever shared a bathroom with my husband is when we spent a year in a tiny apartment in Spain.  NEVER have I ever shared since.  I would be a widow if it ever happened again.  I don't find it an intimate thing, I find it intrusive and nauseating!  ;-)

• Love 3

Based on the article you just posted - they are clearly divorced

Agreed.

The romantic in me wants to think he's just playing us, and they totally stayed together. The sane, logical part of me knows that is probably NOT the case. 

• Love 1

Agreed.

The romantic in me wants to think he's just playing us, and they totally stayed together. The sane, logical part of me knows that is probably NOT the case. 

Hmm. Please no. God no. I fear for David's mental health if they stay together to "work it out". His self-esteem would be non-existent. 

• Love 6

Well there's spoilery media for you.....

I have a feeling he tried to make her jealous.  Weeks ago there was a clip shown in a synopsis of the season ahead of Ashley accusing him of going online and chatting someone up - Or going out with his buddies to pick up women - I can't remember which one it was now.  Now it makes sense - he was making a last ditch effort to see if she had any interest in him - Only because she doesn't like him she would be looking for bad things to hold against him, so it would definitely backfire.  Poor David, if that's true.

• Love 2

From David's interview:

Q: Anything else you want to add?

A: I know people question the “edit” but I have to say that everything has been pretty on point which is nice.

I find it very interesting that he brings the subject of editing up when Ashley and her parents have been complaining about how horrible the editing makes her look.

• Love 7

Well there's spoilery media for you.....

I have a feeling he tried to make her jealous. Weeks ago there was a clip shown in a synopsis of the season ahead of Ashley accusing him of going online and chatting someone up - Or going out with his buddies to pick up women - I can't remember which one it was now. Now it makes sense - he was making a last ditch effort to see if she had any interest in him - Only because she doesn't like him she would be looking for bad things to hold against him, so it would definitely backfire. Poor David, if that's true.

I totally agree

• Love 1

Neil mentioned going through a "rigorous screening process".  Really?  And yet, somehow or other, Ashley "passed". 

Exactly.  Mr. P's stepfather is the person Ashley seems to be with David.  He literally cannot make conversation - any question is met with a one-word answer, and if we are in a group and he wants to interject something into the conversation, he whispers it to my MIL and then she actually says it to the group. The way Ashley just stares at David and says nothing reminds me of him - but even these "experts" wouldn't pick him for this show!  So she must have shown a different personality during her extensive screening process.  That would be the girl that we see chatting with the "experts" or David's mother.

• Love 2

Ashley

What I signed up for: Marrying a stranger.

What I did not sign up for: Compromising  my integrity at any point in time. #MAFS

Ashley's mom 

Mary Harnois ‏@Rabnud2  11h11 hours ago

#MarriedAtFirstSight lots of BS flying tonight

Mary Harnois ‏@Rabnud2  12h12 hours ago

#MarriedAtFirstSight I think those questions should be answered in the privacy of your home not on national tv
Edited by moonxyz
  • Love 1

Ashley

Ashley's mom

Mary Harnois ‏@Rabnud2 12h12 hours ago

#MarriedAtFirstSight I think those questions should be answered in the privacy of your home not on national tv

Fine, then don't sign up for a national TV show chronicling your marriage to a stranger. Especially when EVERY previous season has had similar questions.

It's like signing up for Survivor but not wanting to have to go without food or compete in challenges.

• Love 24

Yes, this delicate flower in a hothouse routine does not fly with someone who voluntarily signed up to be on a trashy reality show to be blindly married to a stranger.

Did anyone else crack up about Neil making fun of his one big eye in the interview posted up top?  I am happy that he still has sense of humor after this fiasco and does not blame anyone else for his decisions (take note Ashley and Ashley's parents).

• Love 11

This was David's conversation on twitter with someone that told him to chillout and give Ashley space.

@David_MAFS @FYI @AETV slow down, you move too fast and worry to much!

David_MAFS

@Valerievallejo7 @FYI @AETV We have less that two weeks in real time before decision day. Also we married a stranger, slow down for what?

@David_MAFS @FYI @AETV because she needed you to slow down? The more you pressured the farther away she went

@David_MAFS @FYI @AETV but she needed him too so if she is who he wants he needed to just have fun and stop with the deadline.

David_MAFS

@Valerievallejo7 @beautylashlab @FYI Cant sit on the sidelines, 3 weeks = 21 dates. Time 2 make a move 4 a simple kiss. Worst case she knows

• Love 2

Ashley's "integrity" involves being unkind, dismissive, withdrawn, snotty, and not following through on activities she contractually agreed to. Plus having her mommy and daddy fight the haters on her behalf.

Hah!  Her integrity may be uncompromised, but she's coming off as the worst person EVER on a show that has cast a 2x Bachelor reject, Sean and Sam.  Hehehe :)

• Love 5

Ashley seems to have this weird hang up about letting anyone know she has sex or kisses guys. What she did instead was to come off as a cold shrew who did this experiment for no sane reason.

• Love 3

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight/videos/463925743810417/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

The preveiw of next's wekke episode is horrible. I don't find Neil physically attractive and he's too meek for my liking. But Sam is super disrespectful talkign to him like that in front of her friend. And her friend looks like a fucking lapdog, cackling away at Sam's stupid ass comment. 

By the way, I have a strange feeling that Sam's roomate/friend has a crush on Sam.

Neil should grow some balls and call it quits and move back to his appartment. 

• Love 7

Anyone thinking that Ashley or her family members were the ones who spread those pre-show rumors about David? Especially now considering their SM activity disparaging David and the show, and the fact that her parents have made it pretty clear that Ashley and David aren't together.

I actually thought about that since the accusers haven't provided proof.

• Love 3

Anyone thinking that Ashley or her family members were the ones who spread those pre-show rumors about David? Especially now considering their SM activity disparaging David and the show, and the fact that her parents have made it pretty clear that Ashley and David aren't together.

It explains the type of people who would raise such a daughter.

Imagine you take the arranged marriage seriously, try your best to entertain and show genuine kindness and patience, things don't work out, then you're attacked by her family. And you're not attacked for being abusive like Ryan from last season, you're attacked solely to make their daughter look like she wasn't to blame.

• Love 7

I am curious  what exactly did they say about David that was disparaging to him-- or was it just about the process?

(I'm not referring to the pre-show rumor stuff or implying that they were behind it)

I am curious  what exactly did they say about David that was disparaging to him-- or was it just about the process?

(I'm not referring to the pre-show rumor stuff or implying that they were behind it)

Yes, please post links, quotes, anything. Thanks.

I've been thinking, and my take on the disaster that is MAFS is a combination of lazy production and contestants who are more aware of it being on TV. We all know that Jamie Otis was cast by production and specifically told she would be matched with someone. So either the people on S1 were hard core fame seekers and knew this show would be a lunching point or they did a better part of playing the game because they thought this would end up on a bigger network.

With S2 and S3, I think contestants knew this was a basic cable reality show and they got people who were lousy actors and just wanted to be on TV. Production got more pushback and they faked the show even more because most of the S2 cast knew they couldn't afford to kick them off the show for weak participation.

The fact is that the experts say the same shit in the talking heads regardless of the couples or what's going on. Also, couples like Tres and Vanessa who are successful really get the boring edit. Sam and Ashley are the ones setting social media on fire. I know I have more to write about Assley than Vanessa and Tres. I may be done for this season when iZombie comes back on February 2, even if Ashley is kind of a zombie already.

• Love 1

Ok, I have hated Ashley. I just could not believe how cold she is, how uninterested in making it work, and just what a maddening person she is. I still think she's all of those things. But then I saw this on her Twitter feed:

@Ashley_MAFS I noticed that you were actually very happy/positive the first days of your marriage. Did something happen backstage?

Ashley:

@cay_sid Keep watching!

Ok, I wouldn't go so far as to say that she was VERY positive/happy during the wedding, but there is a big difference between her now and then. I mean, David was pretty outgoing and showy at the wedding but she still went along with it to a degree. Maybe she found out something about David that was a deal-breaker for her? For me it would be jail time (for a non-social justice related cause). Or maybe he did or said something totally out of line? Not sure, but that would explain a little of it. Thinking back about what they did to those poor season 2 girls: Ryan D.: The drug dealing abuser, Ryan (the other one) and his sleepy ass, and Sean with the evisceration that Davina got for being annoyed with him. I can't trust how they present things anymore. Maybe something stinks in stinkville with David and Ashley's getting the rough edit. Maybe she tried to get out of her contract and they said no way. I'd feel the same way and would mentally flip off the cameras if I were forced to talk to a "sexologist" about someone that I hated due to some extreme character trait or action that they took. Speculation of course.

And Sam is still just a bitch.

• Love 1