Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

To put the cherry on the divorce sundae (well, annullment since it wasn't consummated?)

The experts said a few times that annulment wasn't an option. My guess is, because they sign a ton of contracts, they can't claim they were misled or didn't know what they were getting themselves into, so nobody would grant them an annulment.

• Love 1

I haven't spent an enormous amount of time looking yet, but do any of the participants this year have FB accounts?  I kind of enjoyed following those for a bit, although by about the middle, the participants were not posting much to them.

Yikes....if David scoop true the experts should be fired but then who knows?

I knew Jaimie was on the bachelor...what other show please?

Jamie was on one of the bachelor pad seasons and was a mess there too.

I've decided to follow social media with one eye this season as I think it will be heavily producer driven this time after Davina spent all of last season hitting like when a negative post about Sean showed up on Twitter.  So no real feeling at this point of who stayed together at the six week mark.  

As for what is being posted about David, I have no clue if thats remotely true or not.  You'd think that the "extensive backgroud check" would eliminate him right away but who knows with this production company since they gave us the Ryans and Sean last season.   I too feel like the pool of guys willing to get married is very, very, very small so we end up with the possibility of David having some legal problems.  If he does, it will eventually come out as it always does.

• Love 1
I haven't spent an enormous amount of time looking yet, but do any of the participants this year have FB accounts?  I kind of enjoyed following those for a bit, although by about the middle, the participants were not posting much to them.

They look like they have really cracked down on the social media this year, they all have official twitter accounts started just before the first episode aired separate to their personal ones. They do not look like they have official public figure Facebook accounts and their personal accounts are locked down.

BTW the season 2 girls have been blocked from posting after they went on a rampage the day before the new season and the season 1 girls are really talking it up as the most amazing show ever and how genuine this years participants are, they all got together to tweet the episode with the program manager/co-ordinator?? from Kinetic the production company that produces the show.

By sheer coincidence I am sure Vanessa started an inspiration blog last month and is using her twitter to promote it http://she-spark.com/

I've decided to follow social media with one eye this season as I think it will be heavily producer driven this time after Davina spent all of last season hitting like when a negative post about Sean showed up on Twitter.  So no real feeling at this point of who stayed together at the six week mark

I had a look at their twitters and beside Tres & Vanessa both tweeting around the same (99 v 77)  the other couples each had a prolific tweeter David & Ashley (83 v 12) Sam & Neil (165 v 7) now if I was watching the show with my newish spouse and they spent the whole time tweeting the phone would end up somewhere the sun don't shine.

Edited by crazychicken

Spoiler about Tres and Vanessa. Mind you it was posted in June so I feel confident in it being from a reliable source.

Married at first sight season 3 Tea

I was there at the recordings at 200 peachtree and my guy friend went to the Bachelor party for one of the participants.

But basically these experts keep picking aint shit men. One of the guys is a mixed man from Alpharetta who only dates white women but he was matched with a black woman (who is absolutely stunning by the way) and his bitch ass has been complaining the whole time.

Sip.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/888695-Married-at-first-sight-season-3-Tea

Edited by ChaChaSlide

Spoiler about Tres and Vanessa. Mind you it was posted in June so I feel confident in it being from a reliable source.

Married at first sight season 3 Tea

I was there at the recordings at 200 peachtree and my guy friend went to the Bachelor party for one of the participants.

But basically these experts keep picking aint shit men. One of the guys is a mixed man from Alpharetta who only dates white women but he was matched with a black woman (who is absolutely stunning by the way) and his bitch ass has been complaining the whole time.

Sip.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/888695-Married-at-first-sight-season-3-Tea

Maybe this is why the family was so RELIEVED that she was black and not white. Interesting. I don't think they would last just based on the fact that he looks like a player 

• Love 1

Maybe this is why the family was so RELIEVED that she was black and not white. Interesting. I don't think they would last just based on the fact that he looks like a player

I think that, due to the ratings negativity brings, production is purposely putting out these inflammatory messages and couplings. How can 88% of married black men be married to black women in the US, but in Atlanta, aka the blackest city in America, there are no black men who are attracted to black women? How have they managed to pick a guy who only likes "Paula Patton" black women in Vaughn, and

a guy who likes "all women" but has palpable mommy /race issues in Tres?

. They're trying to send out a certain message; that no one wants black women and they are not marriage material, largely to cover up for experts who don't "get" black people.

The issue is that the experts are completely ignorant to AA cultural nuances, they don't know how to read between the lines. For instance, when Vaughan said he wanted a black woman, but then went off to rattle off Paula Patton and Alicia Keys as examples, that automatically let me know that he wants a very fair skinned or mixed race black woman. Same thing with Tres, you kind of have to listen in to what he was saying it and how he was saying it. "I like all women" is a cop out thing to say when you don't want to be perceived in a negative way for your attractions. He probably didn't want to offend the women who raised him when his mother abandoned him, and cheered so loudly when they saw his bride.

If they're going to continue to cast black women for this show, they need to have a black consultant on the show who understands these things, or they're going to continue on the path theyre on already with Monet

and most likely Vanessa

. I hope that Black Love has black advisors, but production knows happy black women in healthy relationships don't make for good TV, so I'm sure Pepper, Logan and Cilona will have their hands on that show too. Anything to continue to feed into the "nobody wants Black women or Asian men" propaganda.

Edited by ChaChaSlide
  • Love 13

... They're trying to send out a certain message; that no one wants black women and they are not marriage material, largely to cover up for experts who don't "get" black people.

The issue is that the experts are completely ignorant to AA cultural nuances, they don't know how to read between the lines. ...

If they're going to continue to cast black women for this show, they need to have a black consultant on the show who understands these things, or they're going to continue on the path they're on already with Monet

and most likely Vanessa

. I hope that Black Love has black advisors, but production knows happy black women in healthy relationships don't make for good TV, so I'm sure Pepper, Logan and Cilona will have their hands on that show too. Anything to continue to feed into the "nobody wants Black women or Asian men" propaganda.

Thanks for saying this. I've felt that there's been a level of racism built into this show all along, and you have articulated it well. I don't know what the production team looks like (phrasing deliberate) but the "experts" lack diversity - along with common sense, but that's a whole 'nother discussion!

• Love 6

I can just imagine the cries of "racism" this show would get if some of the white cast were poorly matched by black "experts" and then told they just "didn't get white culture" and that white experts should match them. First of all when white people want to be matched only with white people they're called racist but I guess when black people want a specific race, it's not racist, but the people attempting to match them are called racist if they don't do a good job of it.  I don't get that, and I don't think it's fair.  Secondly, I don't think it has anything to do with the experts not being aware of what the people want or not being up to the task of understanding it.  I just think the "experts" suck at matching people no matter what the people say they want anyway.  They've obviously not listened to the cast's deal breakers and requirements in the past, no matter what they are.  It certainly hasn't confined itself to racial preferences.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 4

Looks like Dr Joseph has put his foot in it again. This guy is a professional matchmaker you would think he knows something about matchmaking then but once again Dr C knows way more and has to let him know how wrong he is.

It started with this post about Logan's remarks regarding black men not wanting black women

paulvd10.jpg

So Dr C replied with his usual you need to watch and listen more carefully and got smacked down I am laughing

drcrep10.jpg

paulre10.jpg

If you want to know his rationale he posted a 17 minute video explaining how ignorant Dr C is it is here

https://www.facebook.com/PaulCBrunson/videos/1044560072290545/

• Love 7

I just think the "experts" suck at matching people no matter what the people say they want anyway.  They've obviously not listened to the cast's deal breakers and requirements in the past, no matter what they are.  It certainly hasn't confined itself to racial preferences.

I do agree they suck at matching people regardless of race, etc. I just also think they have a tin ear to racial issues. It's not mutually exclusive. At this point, I question their ability to match a hungry 5-year-old to a plate of cookies.

• Love 7

Well - for once, I'd have to go with Dr. C on this one (much as I hate to.) Rightly or wrongly, if the black men on MAFS said they wanted to be matched with a white partner - well, then, that's what they said. Nobody is putting words in their mouths. 

And it could be that if they're signing up for something like marrying a complete stranger with "no turning back," rather than just standard matchmaking where at least you do have the option of saying no, the men might be even more particular in their requirements. Just a thought.

As I've mentioned before, I think the show has a huge problem finding enough men of ANY description to participate, and it could be that the very few black men they managed to trip over said they wanted a white partner. I don't think they show ever said that "all black men want white women." The show said, "The black men that WE FOUND all SAID they wanted to be matched with white women."

Even though it's bound to provoke a storm of controversy, I'm glad the show kept this aspect in there. I'm an old white lady but I used to work in a large office with many black women, and even 30-35 years ago I was hearing all this. How light or dark someone is matters a lot, and I think that's the part that white people don't get. Especially these "experts" who, yes, couldn't match a hungry 5yo to a plate of cookies!

Let the controversy begin - 

• Love 3

Dr. C: "There were no generalizations made to other populations or claims or implications that our experience should be extrapolated to larger groups."

Paul: "Do you honestly believe that the fact you had a hard time finding black men to go on a dating reality show suggests there is some shortage of black men interested in dating and marrying black women?"

I have to agree with Dr. C for once.  He specifically answered and said the opposite of Paul's question, yet Paul seems focused on sticking to his straw man.  All the clip shows is that a good percentage of black men who applied for the show didn't want black women and the "experts" found that surprising.  Does he think the producers are modifying the clip to make them say something they didn't say?  Does he think they're lying - that it wasn't a theme among the applicants?

If Paul doesn't like the way the applicants responded, take it up with them.

Edited by Jack Sampson
  • Love 2

I do agree they suck at matching people regardless of race, etc. I just also think they have a tin ear to racial issues. It's not mutually exclusive. At this point, I question their ability to match a hungry 5-year-old to a plate of cookies.

I think the "tin ear" has a lot to do with believing in racial blindness, not because they themselves are racist or biased.  They are "color blind" in a good sense, IMO.  Two of the experts are from a Jewish background.  I am part Jewish myself so I know why they are this way.  If anyone knows first hand about racism, it's the Jews.  If any ethnic group as a whole has historically championed civil rights for all ethnic minorities in the U.S. it's the Jews.

Dr. C: "There were no generalizations made to other populations or claims or implications that our experiencce should be extrapolated to larger groups."

Paul: "Do you honestly believe that the fact you had a hard time finding black men to go on a dating reality show suggests there is some shortage of black men interesed in dating and marrying black women?"

I have to agree with Dr. C for once.  He specifically answered and said the opposite of Paul's question, yet Paul seems focused on sticking to his straw man.  All the clip shows is that a good percentage of black men who applied for the show didn't want black women and the "experts" found that surprising.  Does he think the producers are modifying the clip to make them say something they didn't say?  Does he think they're lying - that it wasn't a theme among the applicats?

If Paul doesn't like the way the applicants responded, take it up with them.

Paul kept calling this "a dating show." MAFS is not a dating show. If the show is to be believed, you have to legally marry a complete stranger. That in itself could very well change what people say they want, and make them a lot more particular.

• Love 2

I think the "tin ear" has a lot to do with believing in racial blindness, not because they themselves are racist or biased.  They are "color blind" in a good sense, IMO.  Two of the experts are from a Jewish background.  I am part Jewish myself so I know why they are this way.  If anyone knows first hand about racism, it's the Jews.  If any ethnic group as a whole has historically championed civil rights for all ethnic minorities in the U.S. it's the Jews.

I'll agree with you on the first sentence and I'll agree with what you said about Jews. Past that, I still think the "experts" aren't very good to begin with (maybe they can't interpolate from their own experience) and really could use substantial additional guidance when matching up African Americans. Also, the diverse community I live in seldom has an all-white anything, which may be something I'm bringing to this discussion - I tend to distrust homogeneous groups, especially when they're in positions of power like these non-expert experts are.

• Love 1
Well - for once, I'd have to go with Dr. C on this one (much as I hate to.) Rightly or wrongly, if the black men on MAFS said they wanted to be matched with a white partner - well, then, that's what they said. Nobody is putting words in their mouths.

I feel like I need to post under an assumed name in order to admit this, but I agree. Paul is the one putting words in people's mouths to make his point.

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 6

Not a lot, when this seasons participants twitter accounts were opened (by the network) they were following all season 1 & 2 participants as well as the experts and the networks, Davina sent a tweet wishing this years girls luck regardless of outcome. Somebody replied they were ruining the sanctity if marriage and would not be watching, Jaclyn replied with we won't argue with you. So somebody asked and the girls replied they would not be watching, they were then blocked by the network from following this seasons participants. They commented they had been blocked. Jess retweeted the link to the article about the ongoing legal battle between Jessica & Ryan so people asked and Jac commented that they could not respond due to still being under contract. Now it is just a bunch of tweets by Jessica mainly about how hard it has been to relive the experience due to the lawsuit and the other girls responding that it has been hard to watch her go through it but she will always have their support. Jac has made a few tweets about promises that were made re the matching process and she feels lied to after Ryan R made a sudden reappearance on facebook and instagram to support this season and replied a few times that he was disappointed in the editing as Jaclyn was hard to live with and the picture shown of their relationship was highly edited to make a story the network wanted told. Somewhere early in all that mess Logan sent a passive agressive tweet to this years participant that annualment was not an option as that is what Jessica wants and Jess said that Logan was too old to throw shade.

So really a whole bunch of nothing.

• Love 1

First of all when white people want to be matched only with white people they're called racist

I think you are completely wrong about this.  The majority of people want to marry their

own race, their own religion (if they are strongly religious) and their own ethnicity or cultural background.

I'm sure you can find racists who want nothing to do with people of other races and that would certainly

include marriage, but that is not what you are saying.

• Love 3

I'll agree with you on the first sentence and I'll agree with what you said about Jews. Past that, I still think the "experts" aren't very good to begin with (maybe they can't interpolate from their own experience) and really could use substantial additional guidance when matching up African Americans. Also, the diverse community I live in seldom has an all-white anything, which may be something I'm bringing to this discussion - I tend to distrust homogeneous groups, especially when they're in positions of power like these non-expert experts are.

Oh, I agree with you, but knowing as much as I do about Levkoff and Dr. Pepper, they did not come from a homogeneous environment by a long stretch nor do I think that is anywhere near their mindset.  I have bashed the experts on this show many times for their cluelessness but on that point I have to defend them.  I get your point, though!

On another topic, I didn't know exactly where to post this - it isn't exactly social media and not too spoilery but I found Tres on an automotive review site I frequent - He gets rave reviews as an Audi salesman on the website below, so unless these reviews were all made up he has at least that much going for him.  Not sure how well he'll fare in the husband department, though given the rumors and speculation!

http://www.dealerrater.com/sales/Tres-Russell-review-269502/

I think you are completely wrong about this.  The majority of people want to marry their

own race, their own religion (if they are strongly religious) and their own ethnicity or cultural background.

That's not what I meant - I meant that if any of the white contestants on this show dug their feet in the ground on camera and insisted they only want to be matched with a white person someone would likely call them racist for it.  However, it doesn't work that way in reverse.  When a black person insists on being matched with a black person they don't get called racist.  At least not that I've witnessed, anyway.

• Love 1
They're trying to send out a certain message; that no one wants black women and they are not marriage material, largely to cover up for experts who don't "get" black people.

This is very, very true.  Most TV shows put out this very message.  

I can just imagine the cries of "racism" this show would get if some of the white cast were poorly matched by black "experts" and then told they just "didn't get white culture" and that white experts should match them. First of all when white people want to be matched only with white people they're called racist but I guess when black people want a specific race, it's not racist, but the people attempting to match them are called racist if they don't do a good job of it.  I don't get that, and I don't think it's fair.  Secondly, I don't think it has anything to do with the experts not being aware of what the people want or not being up to the task of understanding it.  I just think the "experts" suck at matching people no matter what the people say they want anyway.  They've obviously not listened to the cast's deal breakers and requirements in the past, no matter what they are.  It certainly hasn't confined itself to racial preferences.

There's an old saying that black people know more about white culture than white people know about black culture, because in order to survive in a majority white country, black people had to understand white culture in order to survive, but white people don't have to know about black culture in order to survive.  

The problem I see is that too many black men have been brainwashed that black women aren't marriage material.  

• Love 4
That's not what I meant - I meant that if any of the white contestants on this show dug their feet in the ground on camera and insisted they only want to be matched with a white person someone would likely call them racist for it.  However, it doesn't work that way in reverse.  When a black person insists on being matched with a black person they don't get called racist.  At least not that I've witnessed, anyway

It's funny, last year Davina only wanted to be matched with a white man (Davina was the very pretty, but annoying Indian woman).  Some people raked her over the coals for being racist and self hating.  Would they have said that if she said she only wanted to be matched with Chinese men?

If you had an African American lady who said she only wanted to date white men (or any race that was not black)...  you would probably have a huge backlash against her.  It always seems that people are harder on women about these things.

Semi-spoiler alert.  I had on the she show in the background while I was doing some chores around the house and I saw a clip of Tre and Vanessa on their honeymoon.  This means the walking away from the ceremony was probably bullshit as most of us expected, since I doubt he would be on the honeymoon if he had not gone through with the marriage.

• Love 3

Wait, I'm confused about the spoiler concerning Tres. I thought he made it clear that he never dated white women because of his white mother's betrayal and rejection of him. I thought I understood also that his aunts and grams would disapprove if the show matched him with a white woman.

The spoiler says the opposite. Did I misunderstand Tres completely?

Edited to add: I also thought Tres looked delighted and smitten when Vanessa made her entrance. His reaction seemed genuine and spontaneous to me, not a phony put-on.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 3

Isn't his grad degree from a diploma mill? Everything about him bespeaks insecurity and a desire to be taken seriously as a "doctor." He's very affected.

When he found a devoted (almost rabid) fan base on the Baby Center forum dedicated to MAFS's season 2, Cilona could not stop himself from posting and posting and posting. He fed off the members' adulation. And when occasional mention was made of criticism from "other sites," Cilona really fell down his rabbit hole of condescension by belittling the critics. Unprofessional and very petty of "Dr Joseph."

Once SM and press blew up with the season 2 cast's revelations and accusations and restraining orders, Cilona went back in time and deleted most of his posts on Baby Center. Silly man.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 3

I understood that Tres' black side of the family could not accept the white wife (his mother) and they divorced.  I did not hear she abandoned him.

PC is so over the cliff it makes me nuts.  Nuts, I tell you.   It is NOT racist to have an attraction to another race and request they set you up with that.  What is going on?   Date or marry whoever the fuck you want.   It isn't anyone else's business.  Your life, your choice. 

A close friend of mine, who lives in the UK,  is attracted to Hispanic men.  Her reason?  They have beautiful skin and good teeth!  Something the UK lacks.  When you live in England and hate it as she does, this can happen!  LOL!  She is not racist against white people for fuck sake.    She is hysterical, she said the other day that British accents were driving her nuts, she has to come back for a visit soon.  She is British and has an accent, btw!  

• Love 2

Wait, I'm confused about the spoiler concerning Tres. I thought he made it clear that he never dated white women because of his white mother's betrayal and rejection of him. I thought I understood also that his aunts and grams would disapprove if the show matched him with a white woman.

Edited to add: I also thought Tres looked delighted and smitten when Vanessa made her entrance. His reaction seemed genuine and spontaneous to me, not a phony put-on.

ITA. I was willing to believe the gossip, but his reaction to Vanessa and her family was genuine.

In contrast to Ryan D at his wedding, Tre kept looking at Vanessa. In fact Vanessa was the one looking away. Tre obviously liked what he saw. 

• Love 1

Isn't his grad degree from a diploma mill?.......

Hey, who's calling Argosy University in Chicago Illinois a diploma mill?

http://www.doctor.com/-Joseph_Cilona

It's in the same building as a Lens Crafters, which should give it some credibility.  Close to Northwestern's Streeterville campus and Harold Washington College.  (Neither of them has a Lens Crafters).

Always something new to add:

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2014/02/argosy.aspx

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 5

There are so many signs pointing to Neil and Sam staying married till now. The other 2 couple not so much. I think Vanessa and Tres made it to the 6 weeks mark but I have my doubts that made it till now.

Being "color blind" is a kind of identity erasure and is inherently racist, though.

You're missing some of the nuances here.

I don't agree that being "color blind" is inherently racist, I've never heard of such a thing.  The present generation of young people are championed because they are so "color blind" - Are they all "inherently racist" because of that?  To me that would be ridiculous.  I think there's no way for the experts to be white and be told they're anything but racist here, which is just a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, sorry.  It's based on a lot of what are in my opinion prejudiced assumptions based purely on their being white and nothing concrete.  In my opinion, THAT is more racist than anything they might have done.  We have more than enough evidence to show that the experts on this show are just not good at matching people.  Drawing conclusions from their lack of success or accuracy based on their being white and calling them racist is insulting, IMHO.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 6

I don't agree that being "color blind" is inherently racist, I've never heard of such a thing.  The present generation of young people are championed because they are so "color blind" - Are they all "inherently racist" because of that?  To me that would be ridiculous.  I think there's no way for the experts to be white and be told they're anything but racist here, which is just a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, sorry.  It's based on a lot of what are in my opinion prejudiced assumptions based purely on their being white and nothing concrete.  In my opinion, THAT is more racist than anything they might have done.  We have more than enough evidence to show that the experts on this show are just not good at matching people.  Drawing conclusions from their lack of success or accuracy based on their being white and calling them racist is insulting, IMHO.

Thundering applause and standing ovation!!

• Love 4

Yeah, I though Tres had nothing but love for black women, as he was raised by his aunts and grandmother, when his white mother abandoned him?

He could have love for black women all day and not want to be married or in a long term relationship with one. I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of AA cultural nuances because, like Neurochick said, when you don't have to know the culture to survive, you won't get it.

I think that's why a couple posters here aren't getting what I'm saying or where I'm coming from; hence the devolving into "they're bad at matching all brides", which is patently true, but they did not present "all" brides as being unwanted for marriage on national television. Also, the finished production is telling a tale of "there were no suitable black men who wanted black women"; there's no transparency in knowing who actually applied, who was rejected or not otherwise shown on television.

Not touching the who was the the forefront of civil rights comment though with a 100 foot pole, but that in and of itself lets me know there's some cognitive dissonance that cannot be overcome by conversation, and the replies make a lot of sense now.

• Love 8

There are some good posts here on the issue of race, and so far everyone has been respectful. But seeing that it's sort of taken over, I'd be happier if we'd get back to the topic of the thread, which is social media, spoiler-y media, and spoiler-y speculation.

We do have a Race and Ethnicity on TV thread under Everything Else TV, which would be a better place for further thoughts on the issue.

Thanks!

• Love 1

He could have love for black women all day and not want to be married or in a long term relationship with one. I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of AA cultural nuances because, like Neurochick said, when you don't have to know the culture to survive, you won't get it.

I think that's why a couple posters here aren't getting what I'm saying or where I'm coming from; hence the devolving into "they're bad at matching all brides", which is patently true, but they did not present "all" brides as being unwanted for marriage on national television. Also, the finished production is telling a tale of "there were no suitable black men who wanted black women"; there's no transparency in knowing who actually applied, who was rejected or not otherwise shown on television.

Not touching the who was the the forefront of civil rights comment though with a 100 foot pole, but that in and of itself lets me know there's some cognitive dissonance that cannot be overcome by conversation, and the replies make a lot of sense now.

Taking my response to this to the Race and Ethnicity on TV thread. - http://forums.previously.tv/topic/2738-race-ethnicity-on-tv/page-14

• Love 2

There are so many signs pointing to Neil and Sam staying married till now. The other 2 couple not so much. I think Vanessa and Tres made it to the 6 weeks mark but I have my doubts that made it till now.

Even though Neil & Sam staying together has ZERO bearing on my life, part of me kinda hopes they are.   Will start paying closer attention to their social media as we head into the holidays.

• Love 1

But I'm still confused about the lipstick alley spoiler involving Tres (see below). NOT because I don't understand the cultural nuances or societal underpinnings of the much bigger issue involved. But because the spoiler says Tres told the experts he dates only white women, the experts ignored his wishes, and so he was disappointed and has been complaining from day one about his match with Vanessa.

I don't remember Tres expressing that preference, and I thought his happy reaction to Vanessa seemed genuine. His sizable group of close friends seemed happy to see Vanessa too, I thought? Obviously the show is edited, but I don't believe I saw his friends exchange looks of horror or !uh-oh! when the bride appeared? (I'm going to pay special attention to Tres's treatment of, and body language toward, Vanessa throughout the season.)

The cultural elephant in the room isn't at all what I'm questioning. Net forums aren't my platform of choice for that type of discussion. :)

Sip.http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/888695-Married-at-first-sight-season-3-Tea

Being color BLIND doesn't make sense.  The thing is that yes, you do see the color, but it doesn't matter.  To say I don't see color is just bullshit IMO.  To say you see it but it doesn't matter, makes more sense to me.  

• Love 4