Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

Basement Ryan strikes back on IG

doubler2786 about 5 hours ago
@1millionnaturals honestly I'm going to continue to take the high road. It's a shame how the whole audience got tricked all because of a blog that was created by "production"meanwhile it was a cast member who is dying to get their failed marriage annulled, by ruining the show and make up lies she has made a mockery of the whole show. End of the day what you see is TV magic, they can paint an image of you no matter who it is. I'm not going to just be with someone because of a panel of doctors and an audience of people tell me she's perfect for me. I know what's best for me. Trust me this show has been done filming for months and anyone whose saying "they're so hurt" is playing the victim card. It was a 6 week experiment I highly doubt 6 months later they're are that devastated.

@1millionnaturals I'll leave all the shit talking to the people on social media and the wives. I refuse to stoop to that level.

Edited by moonxyz
  • Love 2

But he "stooped to that level" anyway, right?

Ryan R really bothers me in his own way. He keeps talking about how hard it was to put a "stranger" before his "forever" loved ones and how he wasnt going to be forced to do anything against his wishes.

But why why why did he sign up for the show then? He knew he would be marrying a stranger! He's an ass.

And now he's slamming either Davina or Jessica (with the annulment comment). He needs to stay out of it. He needs to stop with SM.

This business of protecting the MAFS brand by Doug/Jamie, now RyanR, is highly suspect to me. Proves to me that the money and exposure were the true motivators, not marriage. Frankly, I dont even buy the "success" of Doug/Jamie. Something is off with them too, and Jamie loves the camera way too much, imo.

• Love 15

This was about Ryan D. And there is a lot of proof that he is an aspiring actor and was in the cast of another reality show. He may not have the experience that Jessica has, but I believe he is well aware of a camera angle.

He was in episode 5 of "Brooklyn 11223." It makes "Gypsy Sisters" look like high society debutantes

• Love 2

WTF is Ryan R on about the idiot admitted on the reunion that he made no effort as soon as the cameras left and now he wants to play victim to editting and the evil wives. He seemed to have got a pretty free pass from his wife and the editting, the douche had me fooled that he was a nice guy. If I could think any less of him I would.

• Love 16

I dont' understand why Ryan R didn't just say he wanted to get a divorce at the 6 week mark.   He wouldn't look so bad if he had just been honest, that he just didn't have any feelings for Jaclyn.   He looks bad because he was shady, not because of some evil *wife* smearing him.

• Love 14

It really pains me to to say this but in the end, Sean was the most decent guy out of all 3 men. He knew he wasn't serious about Davina so he didn't sleep with her and make her believe they had a future. Then you have the two Ryans: one who is an abusive druggy, and the other a basement dweller with no integrity. Dragging his mother and orphaned niece into this bull shit when he knew he was only in it for the free ride.

IMO it's a draw between Ryan Drugs and Ryan Retard.

• Love 4

I dont' understand why Ryan R didn't just say he wanted to get a divorce at the 6 week mark.   He wouldn't look so bad if he had just been honest, that he just didn't have any feelings for Jaclyn.   He looks bad because he was shady, not because of some evil *wife* smearing him.

Production engineered this.  Neither wanted to stay together but they were asked to take that position so it would look good for the show.  .  

• Love 4
(edited)

Please forgive my bluntness, but, in the final analysis, I believe Sean didnt sleep with Davina because he didnt want to show her that his claim of being stereotypically Italian-stallion-sized was grossly exaggerated. Or, he had other, deeply personal reasons not to have sex with D. (I dont believe the rumors of Sean being a player, btw.) IMO, his decision not to have sex with his wife had nothing to do with altruism or his self-described social anxiety.

Davina gets the hate on SM, and I'm confused by it. To her credit, shes never (not yet) brought up the nonconsummation. Meanwhile, Sean has talked about his Christian Grey prowess, size of his genitals, and exploring below the Mason-Dixon line. Davina stays mum. Personally,I admire her silence, and I think she shouldnt say a word. Leave it alone.

I think all three grooms are horrible and morally/ethically bereft in their own unique ways. Just because one is horrible in one way doesnt make the others any less horrible.

SM is a friggin monster. I've witnessed some shitty behavior, and at one time I even participated. Things can get out of control fast when a person feels wronged. Using better judgment is an art. My advice to the MAFS gang is walk away, take a break.

If any one of them is contractually obligated to post on SM, fine. Keep it light, airy and encouraging people to watch. But stop the bullshit. Also? Grow up.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 2
(edited)

@1millionnaturals honestly I'm going to continue to take the high road. ..... End of the day what you see is TV magic, they can paint an image of you no matter who it is.....

That is why your character looked like such a fine man for so long, it was TV magic.

Just count your blessings that your wife took the high road and the editors did not expose your behavior on TV, think of how they saved your character's image with your family.  TV magic.

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 14

I suppose one could figure the men were hired as actors, they did their jobs, and are taking no responsibility for what the women experienced. the producers and experts probably knew they weren't interested in anything other than the fame and pay checks, and it's not their fault nobody explained the deal to the women.

Bravo to the women for not bursting into tears and running off the set of the reunion show, which is clearly what the producers wanted, lots of weeping. While I think less of Jessica for the $100 bill stunt, and a little less of Jaclyn for not telling the experts to shut up, Davina's stock really soared in my estimation.

• Love 7

Who the F is Ryan R. to say that anyone who says they're that hurt after 6 weeks is full of it?  His own WIFE went on national TV telling the world how hurt she was at what he did to her.  And he just completely forgets and dismisses it?  What a total ass.  Mr. Snarklepuss and I have been discussing how we think Ryan R. is the worst of the bunch, really.  Just because he didn't take the relationship seriously and didn't get hurt doesn't mean any of the women didn't either, esp. Jaclyn.

• Love 12
(edited)

Please forgive my bluntness, but, in the final analysis, I believe Sean didnt sleep with Davina because he didnt want to show her that his claim of being stereotypically Italian-stallion-sized was grossly exaggerated. Or, he had other, deeply personal reasons not to have sex with D. (I dont believe the rumors of Sean being a player, btw.) IMO, his decision not to have sex with his wife had nothing to do with altruism or his self-described social anxiety.

Actually Sean admitted in his initial interviews that he was a player when he was young but now that he was older he wanted to settle down.  He made it sound like this was so long ago, like in his 20s but I don't buy that.  I think he still is one - He wants to change but at this point would need major therapy to be ready for a real committed relationship.  It's obvious to me that he can be that hunky guy we saw sucking face like a maniac with Davina on their wedding day when he wants to be.  The Sean we saw after Davina rejected his physical advances was not the entire Sean, IMO.  We saw the emasculated Sean that withered at the very thought of commitment, not the burly he-man he thinks he is when he's playing.  I am sure that if Davina had given it up on their wedding night he wouldn't have protested but would have had sex with her gladly. In his mind he would have put another feather in his cap and he would have felt like that he-man he fears he really isn't deep down.  He may have actually considered her for a commitment had she done that, which never would have worked out anyway, but rejecting him sexually right away was too much for Sean.  The flip side of being a player is fearing that one is really not a man.  Players continually make conquests because they have to continually re-convince themselves that they are real men.  Rejection sexually = not being a man, and that was why he withered and became so weak - He was believing her rejection made him not a man.  When she later seemed to want to have had sex with him, it was too late, the damage was done, and he could never get out of that head space with her.

Here's the quote from "People" Mag:

Sean Varricchio

The athletic 34-year-old trauma nurse from Jackson, New Jersey admits to being a "player" in his 20s. "I was young," he says. "But I've grown up. It's time to settle down." As Varricchio gets older, he says that dating becomes more challenging. "The more I've gone through, the harder it has been to find someone," he says. "But this process has science behind it; why can't it work?"

Now, it may be true that the anonymous source AND Sean were lying about him being a player but I kind of doubt it.

ETA:  Also not to forget Doug, who said he never had a long term relationship.  I presume he had many short-term ones, though.

Edited by Snarklepuss
(edited)

Now, it may be true that the anonymous source AND Sean were lying about him being a player but I kind of doubt it.

Way too many people from the hospital have said that Sean definitely prefers the hook-up over the relationship. And have said that the woman who lost their baby was just a casual hook-up.   

I know Doug and Jamie are season 1, but they have inserted themselves so deeply into this one.  Especially Jamie.  I remember thinking on the Final Decision that Jamie was in lock-step with the "experts"-at times, word for word.   I don't believe in her sincerity or in her marriage.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 1

But he "stooped to that level" anyway, right?

Exactly! A backhanded stoop is still a stoop, Ranellone.

But yeah. All participants, all seasons, need to shuttie on social media. That includes the experts. If they only want to hear from fans with positive comments, set up a personal, invitation-only forum. I suspect Sean's would consist of his parents, Cilona, and Levkoff.

• Love 6
(edited)

I do believe Sean is exaggerating, or even lying, when he "confesses" to being a player.

Everything about Sean (from what I've watched and seen on the show) strikes me as inauthentic. He played the (ridiculously naive) experts with his stream of consciousness/mastery of Psych 101. His "anxiety often manifests itself in loss of sex drive," while true, isnt his real reason from keeping away from Davina, imo. But Cilona and Levkoff lapped it up.

Sean does not carry or conduct himself as a man with self-confidence or experience.

IF he ever was a player, then I guess I can believe it involved one-nighters, after nights in a club. Too much alcohol makes everybody careless and vulnerable. If he has one DUI on his record that means, to me, he just hasnt been caught for other DUIs. He's a drinker.

I also dont believe his miscarriage story.

Sean tries too hard to convince. JMO. I think he's a poseur through and through.

I'm glad he closed his fb and twitter accounts. It shows me that he realizes people will pound him with questions he doesnt want to answer. In that one area, he's smarter than the two moronic Ryans.

ETA: Just because online friends or sources have described Sean as a player doesnt convince me. Theyre likely repeating what he himself has told them over time.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 4
(edited)

I also don't believe his miscarriage story.

The miscarriage story has been confirmed by other hospital workers. She worked at that hospital.  But, yes-huge grain of salt the size of Lot's wife.

Sean has not closed his twitter account-he's just being quiet since the beginning of June.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 1

What I really want to know is what did the guys know going in? I mean it's one thing if they signed up for a show in which they knew these girls applied for a show to be matched up, and they were picked off the 'Net. But, it's another if they were told they were just picking people to do this and they thought maybe the girls were found via the same ways as them, only to find out about the girls' processes once married and actually talking with the girls. For Ryan D, someone whose been on TV before, getting paired with an 'actress', he could have thought at first they were both hired in a sense to do this, only to then realize how invested Jessica actually was and how seriously the show wants these people to stay together (assuming Jessica's motives were as she claims to actually meet someone.) I do think that makes a difference as to what it says about these guys. Of course if they strung the girls along after finding out as a lot of us suspect they did, that's still on them but it's so much worse if they knew it beforehand.

Oddly enough, and of course we'll have to consider the souce, but think our best chance for a tell all, is Ryan D going off on social media or some outlet, regardless of any contracts that may be in place, now that he's making newspapers as an (alleged) abuser.

• Love 5
Way too many people from the hospital have said that Sean definitely prefers the hook-up over the relationship. And have said that the woman who lost their baby was just a casual hook-up.

I thought there was just one anonymous source Jerseynurse or something like that.  Never identified and disappeared for awhile and then returned?

Also, an online poster on a forum isn't my idea of a truthful source.  Just my opinion.  And I'm not defending Sean, based on his behavior on TV he's not the greatest guy, however, I still think that the line between fact and fiction has become very blurry.

• Love 1

The miscarriage story has been confirmed by other hospital workers. She worked at that hospital.  But, yes-huge grain of salt the size of Lot's wife.

Sean has not closed his twitter account-he's just being quiet since the beginning of June.

Ah, thanks, rules. But I'm still not convinced (I am admittedly Princess Skeptical!).

I'm just having a hard time believing that a 34 or 35 year-old, educated, ER nurse, with no children, is this huge player since his 20s, but has unprotected sex. He talks about sex too much. Did we hear the Ryans talk about their conquests? No. Something doesnt seem right about Seanie boy to me.

Lot's wife is right! ;)

If Sean really has been the Tiger Woods of Jackson, Nj, and hasnt been using condoms, the possibility that the guys didnt have std testing for MAFS borders on criminal.

So Sean isnt tweeting, huh? Too busy twatting, I guess. :D

• Love 6

Who the F is Ryan R. to say that anyone who says they're that hurt after 6 weeks is full of it?  His own WIFE went on national TV telling the world how hurt she was at what he did to her.

No, he said " It was a 6 week experiment I highly doubt 6 months later they're are that devastated." (and his spelling and grammar drive me crazy. It is not  "they're are" it is either "they"re" or " they are")

You can be devastated at 6 weeks, but not devastated at 6 months!  Stay classy, Ryan!

• Love 4

In the end, the NYC LAX information was accurate right? The only thing we cannot confirm is Ryan's drug use and drug dealing. But given his behavior and the company he keeps, I totally believe it. What we found out since the reunion has aired:
-Ryan cheated on Jaclyn, was brought up at the reunion but never aired
-Ryan went home every night
-By pure deducting, both Ryans and their wives were indeed pressured by production to stay together
-Davina got the bitch edit, while Sean was coddled by production and the experts.

• Love 4
(edited)

Who the F is Ryan R. to say that anyone who says they're that hurt after 6 weeks is full of it?  His own WIFE went on national TV telling the world how hurt she was at what he did to her.  And he just completely forgets and dismisses it?  What a total ass.  Mr. Snarklepuss and I have been discussing how we think Ryan R. is the worst of the bunch, really.  Just because he didn't take the relationship seriously and didn't get hurt doesn't mean any of the women didn't either, esp. Jaclyn.

I agree.  He strung Jaclyn along, hoping she'd take a hint when he didn't contact her for extended periods (her trip to Key West, and the 4 months after he said he wanted to stay married), instead of manning up and telling her he wasn't interested in a romantic relationship with her.  

Take heed Women of America (or at least LI and the 5 boroughs), if you enter into any kind of relationship, or even a few dates, with Ryan Rannellone, don't expect a vocal or written breakup if/when he's done with you! He will tell you all is fine and he wants to continue, but then expect you to take a hint when he stops contacting you from the confines of his Mom's basement! Besides, do you really want a nasally, wishy-washy coward (with bad grammar) who lives in his Mom's basement and may never leave before the age of 40?

At least Sean and Ryan D. kind of said it like it was, from "I don't want to move to NYC/be married" to "I need a break, kid.".  The latter, not much, but at least it was something.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 7

Of course, one definition of "guy who says he prefers hook-ups" is "guy nice-looking enough to get dates, but nobody wants to come back for seconds so hook-ups is all there is." That strikes me as Sean all the way.

• Love 6

I know it's probably hard for people to believe that the Sean we saw on this show could be able to get women to go to bed with him, but I have known guys like that putzier than he is.  Plus when he's in that role he probably comes off as the alpha male, not the wimpizoid we saw.  It doesn't mean he has any finesse or talent with women, just that he knows how to get women to go to bed with him.  It's not that hard to accomplish for a good looking guy who knows how to lie or misrepresent himself and we know Sean is very good at that.  Just the way Ryan R. came off like the nice mama's boy who took care of his family and wanted to be with Jaclyn, Sean is also not what he seemed to be on this show, IMO.

I agree that Sean might be picking up women in bars, but where else do guys usually fish for one night stands, anyway?

Of course, one definition of "guy who says he prefers hook-ups" is "guy nice-looking enough to get dates, but nobody wants to come back for seconds so hook-ups is all there is." That strikes me as Sean all the way.

I just don't see Sean going home and being upset about not getting another date.  Perhaps he'd like another go at sex, but he's not looking for a LTR, so he'd just be on to the next woman anyway if it didn't turn into a second date.  I see nothing about the guy on the surface or under it to indicate that he was ever interested in more than just sex with a woman.

• Love 1

Sean could also be the beta male who gets action from women who strategically avoid alpha males. The diamond in the rough, if you will. Except there's no diamond with Sean, only rough. Ryan Ridiculous may have some of that going on as well.

• Love 8

Sean could also be the beta male who gets action from women who strategically avoid alpha males. The diamond in the rough, if you will. Except there's no diamond with Sean, only rough. Ryan Ridiculous may have some of that going on as well.

Bingo.  Good observation.  He presents with an established and respected career and sensitive, not agressive.   He is nice looking, though that is hard for many of us to see now.  His grammar is impeccable and he has the gift of gab that puts a woman at ease.

• Love 4
(edited)

No, he said " It was a 6 week experiment I highly doubt 6 months later they're are that devastated." (and his spelling and grammar drive me crazy. It is not  "they're are" it is either "they"re" or " they are")

You can be devastated at 6 weeks, but not devastated at 6 months!  Stay classy, Ryan!

6 months?  Didn't he ask Jaclyn if she wanted to "give it another shot", at the reunion in May? By my timeline, that's 1 month ago.

End of the day what you see is TV magic, they can paint an image of you no matter who it is.

That's right, Ryan - TV Magic.  They painted a picture of you as a good guy.  TV Magic, indeed.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 5

@1millionnaturals honestly I'm going to continue to take the high road. It's a shame how the whole audience got tricked all because of a blog that was created by "production"meanwhile it was a cast member who is dying to get their failed marriage annulled, by ruining the show and make up lies she has made a mockery of the whole show. End of the day what you see is TV magic, they can paint an image of you no matter who it is. I'm not going to just be with someone because of a panel of doctors and an audience of people tell me she's perfect for me. I know what's best for me. Trust me this show has been done filming for months and anyone whose saying "they're so hurt" is playing the victim card. It was a 6 week experiment I highly doubt 6 months later they're are that devastated.

@1millionnaturals I'll leave all the shit talking to the people on social media and the wives. I refuse to stoop to that level.

Ryan, until you are able and willing to come clean about your participation in making this show into the sham and 'mockery' it was,  , you need to Shut Up!   It seems quite apparent you were recruited and did not take it seriously from the start. 

I would have given you props for backing off when you saw that Jaclyn was truly invested and had feelings for you, but it was obvious you had no self respect at all when you sold out again by saying you wanted to stay married.

"I'm not just going to be with someone because a panel of doctors and an audience of people tell me she's perfect for me"   Then explain why you said you would when the six weeks were up.  And you have the nerve to say you're on some 'High road" ?  

What'sa matter Ryan?  .Are.people picking on you for being the weak, lying sell-out pile that you are?   Sounds a little "victim"-y to me.

I'm sure you'd like to believe no one got hurt by your actions, or by the actions of the show.  I'm sure you'd like to propagate the belief  that all the participants are as smarmy and underhanded as you are  .Until you come clean about what YOU did,  no one will "trust you" (SERIOUSLY???  you have  GOT to be joking)   about your opinions regarding the feelings and motives of others.    . 

• Love 9
(edited)

Yes, all the way!

Yes, I can see that for sure.

Bingo. Good observation. He presents with an established and respected career and sensitive, not agressive. He is nice looking, though that is hard for many of us to see now. His grammar is impeccable and he has the gift of gab that puts a woman at ease.

He's also whiny, his eyes dart when he talks to people, and after observing him through this hundred-episode season, I can see he's always thinking of the next thing to say. IOW, the person to whom he's speaking is really just there to be his audience/admirer. He couldnt care less about a true convo.

No wonder he's a pseudo-player. I think okerry and Bella described Sean pretty accurately.

I stiil cant get over RyanR's IGs! His fall from grace and decency is complete. I really hope he's not bad-mouthing Jaclyn when his niece can hear him. She shouldnt have the MAFS fiasco as a template for relationships and trust. Poor little thing.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 2

I agree. They can call it an "experiment," but these are legal MARRIAGES. Some still take that seriously.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ryan, until you are able and willing to come clean about your participation in making this show into the sham and 'mockery' it was,  , you need to Shut Up!   It seems quite apparent you were recruited and did not take it seriously from the start. 

I would have given you props for backing off when you saw that Jaclyn was truly invested and had feelings for you, but it was obvious you had no self respect at all when you sold out again by saying you wanted to stay married.

"I'm not just going to be with someone because a panel of doctors and an audience of people tell me she's perfect for me"   Then explain why you said you would when the six weeks were up.  And you have the nerve to say you're on some 'High road" ?  

What'sa matter Ryan?  .Are.people picking on you for being the weak, lying sell-out pile that you are?   Sounds a little "victim"-y to me.

I'm sure you'd like to believe no one got hurt by your actions, or by the actions of the show.  I'm sure you'd like to propagate the belief  that all the participants are as smarmy and underhanded as you are  .Until you come clean about what YOU did,  no one will "trust you" (SERIOUSLY???  you have  GOT to be joking)   about your opinions regarding the feelings and motives of others.    . 

Bravo I am giving you a standing ovation 

Edited by amitville
  • Love 4

I think we could call him Ryan hit and Runalong. He stays on SM long enough to defend himself and then scatters no? What did these guys expect? I have read some supporters (especially on another forum), but really at the end of the day, they look like jerks. I just don't like what I see, that's it. Notice I just had to use some MAFS quotables. Hmmm, wonder what Mookie would say.

• Love 1

That's true, he could be fooling women into thinking he's this sensitive guy who wants to be in a relationship with him when he's really not at all and in it for himself.  Then again, the way he acted on his wedding day it was like he was a different person, hence my theory that he can feel like a man and act like an alpha male when he thinks he's winning with a woman.  When he thinks he's losing he could turn into the mess we saw.

(edited)

The biggest disappointment in this whole fiasco for me is Ryan Rat. Not only was he disingenuous and a lying liar, now he's attacking the wives for not going silently into the night after what all the "husbands" and the "experts" did to them. Unbelievable.

Yes, why didn't he just say he wanted a divorce? If he didn't want to stay with the woman the "experts" had picked for him, then why did he pretend and lead Jaclyn on, when he knew full well that she still wanted to make this work? You're not fooling anybody, asshole. You just wanted a free ride and didn't care if you were going to hurt someone. You're an immature, selfish jerk.

His bad grammar/spelling drives me crazy, too, and I'm not even a native English speaker. I think Jaclyn dodged a bullet there. I don't think they would have made a good pair intellectually.

I agree. They can call it an "experiment," but these are legal MARRIAGES. Some still take that seriously.

Exactly. Just because he didn't take it seriously that doesn't mean that the women didn't. I don't know about Jessica, but I think Davina and Jaclyn went into this expecting to make this marriage work, not to get laid and have free stuff for six weeks then go their separate ways.

Edited by BunnySlippers
  • Love 9

Just because he didn't take it seriously that doesn't mean that the women didn't. I don't know about Jessica, but I think Davina and Jaclyn went into this expecting to make this marriage work, not to get laid and have free stuff for six weeks then go their separate ways.

I'm wondering but Jessica also.

She still has the pic of her in the wedding dress on her twitter page. Now if you're getting divorced and have a restraining order against your husband, why keep this picture up??

• Love 5

Does anyone else wonder if Sean and Jacklyn would have worked out.  I think Sean would have had a totally different reaction to Jacklyn and she would have eased a lot of his anxiety.  At least they both live in Jersey. 

Jessica is loving the attention. Her references to her mascara on SM are annoying. She's annoying period (still doesn’t excuse Ryan's behavior, but people seem to confuse the 2 issues)..

I don't like anyone from season 2 except Davina. She's a princess and a bitch but some of my friends IRL can be bitchy princesses. It's tolerable I guess.

• Love 2
(edited)

I certainly hope so, but I dont know how much the court investigates intent when someone threatens to kill someone else (in terms of orders of protection). If everyone who made a death threat could go before a judge and say "I was just angry, I didn't mean it" and have it disappear orders of protection would be pretty pointless.

I too think Ryan D is a punk, but I get why Jessica filed the order of protection.  It was something she said to Ryan in one of their fights, and something he didn't hear.  She said, "You're a stranger to me, I don't know you."  She did it because she really doesn't KNOW Ryan.  Ryan and his friends have a history, they probably say all kinds of shit to each other.  Jessica hasn't known Ryan that long, she doesn't have a history with him.  Ever since 9/11, people take threats seriously, just like you can't stand in line in an airport and make a joke about a bomb; sure it's a joke to you and your friends, but if someone hears that it's another matter, "if you see something, say something."

I think that when two people have sex, certain boundaries melt away.  I think Ryan acted more familiar with Jessica than the other way around.   It was like Ryan was saying, "why are you acting like you don't know me, we've had sex."  And Jessica kept saying, "I don't know you."  I see both sides, it depends on how a person views sex and what happens to a relationship when they have sex, that's why me and my friends say, "sex can sometimes fuck up a good thing."  

BTW, after watching four episodes of Lifetime's "unReal" I wonder about any of these folks.  I don't buy the narrative that the women were all victims and the men were jerks.  Most people go on reality TV because they want to be on TV and/or they want to promote themselves.  Most people don't realize that life is a marathon and they want to do something quick to promote themselves without thinking about the long term consequences.  I give the side eye to any person who is an actor or in sales because to succeed on those jobs you have to stand out from the crowd, be different.  

I think everybody went on this show to meet people, get on TV and promote themselves.  Did they do themselves any favors?  I'm not sure, but I do know that a whole lot of people want to be on TV, if not, reality shows would disappear.  And if a lot of people want to be on TV, then those people might be in awe of the ones who already have been on TV.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

Does anyone else wonder if Sean and Jacklyn would have worked out.  I think Sean would have had a totally different reaction to Jacklyn and she would have eased a lot of his anxiety.  At least they both live in Jersey. 

I think her personality would have been too big for him too.  Sean needs a docile sex toy who doesn't stick up for herself. Plus, I think Jaclyn lived in North Jersey, so it still would have been an almost two hour commute for him.

• Love 5

msjcastro about an hour ago
@chariityy babygirl I don't need u to feel bad for me trust me..if anything I feel bad for you for thinking you know the truth lol...and who's the liar here ..not me..everyone knew my deal. ..did you know he was since on a reality show called "Brooklyn 11223"? Bc if you did you should have told me because guess what..i didnt! #ScamArtist ..do you know HES the one who needed the money? Did you know he's the one who wants "endorsements" here...so YOU go on with your life bc I HAVE.

Interesting. So Ryan hid his acting past from Jess, while Jess was upfront with him and his family from day one. Why wouldn't he admit to that?

(edited)

@chariityy babygirl I don't need u to feel bad for me trust me..if anything I feel bad for you for thinking you know the truth lol...and who's the liar here ..not me..everyone knew my deal. ..did you know he was since on a reality show called "Brooklyn 11223"? Bc if you did you should have told me because guess what..i didnt! #ScamArtist ..do you know HES the one who needed the money? Did you know he's the one who wants "endorsements" here...so YOU go on with your life bc I HAVE.

Jessica, you have not gone on with your life. You love talking about MAFS, will continue to do so, and will keep the wedding dress pic up.I'll bet money you will keep the dress also.

Doubt you  will be turning down any endorsements or appearances. Yes, Ryan is a complete first place loser, but don't try for second place. OK?

Can someone please tweet her and ask why she keeps this pic up?

https://instagram.com/p/0tb0C4O_2Q/?taken-by=msjcastro

"best day ever" has come and gone!

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 2
(edited)

There's something really immature about her. I don't think she's straight up evil and rotten like Ryan D, but she was not ready for marriage. Way too juvenile and petty. Her IG postings are laughable. if they didn't tell me, I would have never guessed that she's 31.  

Edited by moonxyz
  • Love 3