Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

Kyle has “friends” who “say” that marijuana blueberries make them feel like they had two margaritas?  She’s acting like she’s brand new to weed now, when she was already outed by Brandi in Amsterdam for having smoked weed in the recent past?  I hate when Kyle acts like a babe in the woods when she’s been around this game since the seventies.  

Denise thought her daughters didn’t even know what Playboy was, yet they knew she was in it.  So I’m not sure how much credibility she has when she states unequivocally that they don’t watch the show.  

If these women actually partied in New York, they’d know it was known as “Limelight,” not “The Limelight.”  Every New Yorker knows that.  

Kyle and Farrah are really starting to resemble one another.  I couldn’t tell which one was which when they showed them from the front and behind. 

I hate when moms say their adult children “better” do this or that, even if it’s in jest.  Kyle did this with Farrah and how she’d “better” be engaged by her next birthday, and LVP used to say that Pandora “better” procreate.  It’s their lives.  And I don’t think the pressure is motivating.  

Ugh to Kyle and Teddi as decoys, trying to track down jewelry that Edwin didn’t secure.  Not interested.  

Phoenix’s room was decorated really cute.  I have no idea where Dorit and PK keep getting their money from, season after season.  Not just the homes, but the staff, cars, jewelry, glam, etc.  I don’t get it.  I can’t stand Dorit.  I’ve tried to stand her and it fails every time.  

I’m not fully aboard the Kyle Hate Train, if only for the reason that I can’t hate someone for playing a game that everyone enters at their own risk, but I didn’t need another hour of her in my life.  I took this episode as a not-so-subtle hint from Andy that there is no one coming for Kyle’s status next season.  

Wow, $5,700 will get you a lot in LA.  An apartment like that in Manhattan with room service would be at least five times the price per month.  No shade, but is Amelia actually an earning, working model?  And what happened to Lisa saying she doesn’t support Amelia with a dime for the apartment?  Are we actually supposed to believe that Lisa offered financial support and Amelia turned it down?  

I hate to say it, but when Denise was slurring at the reunion, she reminded me of Kim.  

Kyle’s explanation of what “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo” meant was so long and convoluted that I lost interest and didn’t believe her and didn’t care.  What I gathered from her explanation was that the ladies from season one would powder their noses and then say “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo” so that production couldn’t use footage of them putting on makeup?!?  As if the “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo” part couldn’t be edited out if Bravo really had a vested interest in showing them putting on makeup.  I think Kyle was either flat-out lying about this or exaggerating or minimizing, because her explanation was nonsensical.  I’m moving on.  This is so contrived and uninteresting.  

Why did Denise get so worked up about Kyle asking her if she’d worked that day if there was no lie told?  She was acting like Kyle killed her child.  

Teddi got zero time on this episode, even though she just moved into a really nice new home, which I think is more interesting than the fire close to Garcelle’s home, which was already a storyline last year.  It wouldn’t surprise me if Teddi was cut from next season.  

Sutton got the parting shot with a very chi chi chi Beverly Hills edit, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Sutton came back as full-time cast member next year.  

So.  Boring.  

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kyle: "We called it 'pot' back in my day."

We still call it pot, dumbass. 

And if someone called it weed it meant they were a narc.

And if you asked someone if they were a narc they had to tell you the truth. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

It must be awkward to have a mom who's done Playboy. Does any other cast have so many women who've done it? Denise, Rinna, Garcelle, and Camille have posed. And if the morally corrupt Faye Resnick's "tasteful spread" counts, we can add her to the list too. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

What I got from this episode was that the ladies (including Denise) actually got along much more often than we were shown during the season. Did we see any of Sutton's birthday party? If so I don't remember it. I loved all the flowers and the setting. This is what I watch the show for.

I think Denise has much more to be worried about than her daughters hearing adults at the next table talking about a threesome. Her daughter stuffing her bed to look like she is in it and sneaking out at 2 am? For pancakes? (Sure, that is the reason). Not to mention walking out of the house in a crop top after being told to change her top. I don't see Denise having much control over her daughters, and being very naive about them. I don't think they are much different than many kids their age, but Denise seems to be in arrested development with regards to how she is parenting them.

Denise seemed to overreact a ton with the Bravo Bravo Bravo comment. The producer appeared very exasperated with her, so I don' t think this is the first time she has tried to direct a scene. I actually believe that Denise left because she could not control how the season went, or how the next one may go. (I also believe that is why LVP left). 

I have always liked Teddi so I am sorry that she will not be back next year. I do love that she did not play the "it was a mutual decision" game, and came right out to say her contract was not renewed. I wish you a happy life, Teddi. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I liked this episode better than most of the season, plus the reunions.  Go figure.  For me, they saved the best for last, or it's just the relief I feel that this shitshow is over and I can only hope for a better season, next season.  Well, provided who they bring to the table.  The thought of Kris Kardashian freezes my soul, so I probably would have to pass.  Big Sis Kathy, that could be interesting because she is very weird and cold, and blunt.  She could take the wind out of Kyle's sail for sure.  But still, she seems a bit off to me.  It was solidified when I recently watched the Paris Hilton documentary on YouTube (actually, highly recommend) and Kathy didn't come off looking too good in my eyes.  To get back on point, I don't know about Kathy as a good fit.  I think I learned from the Kim/Kyle ongoing saga.  By the time Kim was gone, I thought I would pull my hair out.  I think I would just like for all of Kyle's siblings to stay out of it, as far as having a contract.  Enough is enough with Kyle and her family shit.  Cut me a break, Bravo.

I will probably be stuck with another season of Rinna, and so I am trying to have a stiff upper lip 😂 about it, but it sucks.  I hope they make Sutton full time.  While I wouldn't do it, if someone wants to spend their money on a birthday party for themselves, it's cool with me.   Her dress was really cute, and she looked good in it.  I could have lived without the tiara, but hey, if you've got it, flaunt it I guess.  What's up with getting a toaster (a toaster?) instead of a tiara.  Was that code for she is toast to them? Just kidding, but it did seem like a strange choice.  Do people really use those to make toast in? or do you just sit it on the counter to look good and pull out your Toastmaster when you really want toast?  Rich people problems.  If it was mine I would make toast in it everyday, just for the hell of it. 

Sauerkraut is pickled cabbage, and is really good on hot dogs.  It's kind of a sacrilege to put ketchup on a hot dog.  jmo.

• Love 16

Denise came off kind of bad in that one scene. She really did seem like a huge control freak. The bravo bravo bravo thing made her seem a bit crazy.

This secrets revealed episode wasn’t even that great but it was better then the entire season combined lol.

Except for Rinnas daughter. I never need to see her.

Is Denise playing dumb or is she actually that dumb about her kids lol. Her daughter sneaked out at 2am to get pancakes? Ok sure. How would she not think her kids would find out about her past such as playboy. Not saying her kids are some wild crazy ppl but Denise cones across so dumb.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Teddi got zero time on this episode

I’m changing my screensaver to her reaction to Erika/Rinna (?) asking her if she was sure that she didn’t want a hot dog.

She looked like Seinfeld reacting to the offer of sloppy Poppie’s pie.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Why did Denise get so worked up about Kyle asking her if she’d worked that day if there was no lie told?  She was acting like Kyle killed her child.  

image.thumb.png.0a82217d7c986bfa3ffda4642d41ef27.png

Don't ever talk about my kid again!

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Denise seemed to overreact a ton with the Bravo Bravo Bravo comment. The producer appeared very exasperated with her, so I don' t think this is the first time she has tried to direct a scene. I actually believe that Denise left because she could not control how the season went, or how the next one may go. (I also believe that is why LVP left).

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Denise came off kind of bad in that one scene. She really did seem like a huge control freak. The bravo bravo bravo thing made her seem a bit crazy.

I agree with you both, but I thought the Bravo Bravo Bravo scene made her look paranoid.  She seemed convinced that Kyle was making up a lie on her and she wasn't backing down about it.  She wanted proof of what she said for everybody to understand, beyond a shadow of a doubt, NOW!  I think Kyle can be a conniving bitch, but this time I think Denise over-reacted.  One thing is for sure, she doesn't trust Kyle at all.

• Love 8

Rinna spawn checked into a similar hotel to Tinsley? But in LA instead of NYC?  Okay....if I had the funds, I'd stay there.And we finally got a follow-up to the initial trailer of Kyle & Erika in a car.  But the best part was Sutton's bday party, so cancel everyone but Sutton, Garcelle, and (it pains me) Erika and start over.  

I have no interest in a season with the 3 Richards sisters. But given that there are people upset by the KUWTK cancellation, I have no faith in Bravo programming.

• Love 7

Kyle has “friends” who “say” that marijuana blueberries make them feel like they had two margaritas?  She’s acting like she’s brand new to weed now, when she was already outed by Brandi in Amsterdam for having smoked weed in the recent past?  I hate when Kyle acts like a babe in the woods when she’s been around this game since the seventies.  

If these women actually partied in New York, they’d know it was known as “Limelight,” not “The Limelight.”  Every New Yorker knows that.  

People's tolerance can change over the years. For instance, there was a time that I didn't spontaneously barf 2 seconds after taking a hit. Suffice it to say that I no longer partake. No one likes a barfer!

But lots of people add that "the," New Yorker or otherwise (sort of like people add a possessive s to the end of stores' names). I really don't think it's some clear indication of being some kind of "defunct-club poseur."  

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sutton’s birthday party was the best part of this. And I have food allergies, so I can relate with her talking head! I’m good with anything, just don’t surprise me with a walnut-crusted fish or pecan cake. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Sutton’s birthday party was the best part of this. And I have food allergies, so I can relate with her talking head! I’m good with anything, just don’t surprise me with a walnut-crusted fish or pecan cake. 

This is why I don't understand why BRAVO sidelined Sutton.

In my opinion, she was exactly what the show should be about - a slightly goofy rich woman showcasing exactly the kind of lifestyle money can buy. And a bit weird to boot.

I had seen the Dolce appliance lines several months ago as I had finished a major kitchen remodel and was looking for a really attractive toaster oven. I would have bought the Dolce if it had been expensive but not obscenely expensive - $650 was more than I was going to pay for a toaster oven.

But I get why Dolce sent it as her birthday present - even without the show it's great promotional value and gifts from companies are generally accessories and not clothing so they don't have to be a specific size.

• Love 22
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Ugh to Kyle and Teddi as decoys, trying to track down jewelry that Edwin didn’t secure.  Not interested.  

That was so dumb.   Kyle and her boring sidekick going "undercover" with a camera crew in tow?    I feel bad for Kyle losing her stuff - a home burglary is tough because some things have meaning beyond money but that whole caper was staged and stupid.  

Still, I thought it was the best episode of the season, which of course set a super low bar.   Interesting the stuff they cut out and leave in during the season.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm so mad - I completely missed this!!!  Guess I'll have to find it on demand.  Sounds like it was more interesting and less toxic than the rest of the season!  

Toxicity-wise, I don't think you missed much, NJBCHLOVER.  The whole thing now has a taint of toxicity. Blech.

But, it's quite interesting to see, given the footage they could have used and seeing what they chose to focus on. And seeing what we could have had compared to what we actually got does lend support to the theory that the production team was also out to get Denise. There's also a scene with a producer speaking to Denise in a pretty contemptuous tone, backed up by body language. Lots of info is communicated non-verbally.

I think it demonstrates that they do also need a producer shake up. It seems like genuine, off-camera friendships have been made, and I imagine that makes it difficult to tell the story in an unbiased way. And that's about all the tact I can muster for today.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12

So I assume that Rinna's spawn make a decent living from being influencers.

It is astounding to me that sizable numbers of people want to spend time following them. But then I am spending time writing about how others waste time :-).

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm so mad - I completely missed this!!!  Guess I'll have to find it on demand.  Sounds like it was more interesting and less toxic than the rest of the season!  

Same here. I figured it would be the worst of the season, but sounds like the best. Makes you wonder how out of touch BRAVO is with their viewers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I wish you a happy life, Teddi. 

Oh wow, I didn’t even know she had gotten the boot.  I think the best way she can have a good life is off the show.  And she had a good run; she lasted three seasons, which is how long Eileen lasted.  I think there’s something a little tragic about women who make a career out of this.  

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

People's tolerance can change over the years. For instance, there was a time that I didn't spontaneously barf 2 seconds after taking a hit. Suffice it to say that I no longer partake. No one likes a barfer! (I just realized that you may not have been making the point I thought you were making. But I stand by the "nobody likes a barfer" part because I am sure that is still valid, no matter what we're talking about!)

Haha, it’s all good.  My point is that this is Kyle’s second time pretending to be nearly a blushing virgin about marijuana.  If Kyle wants to smoke weed on the side and keep her mouth shut about it on TV, cool.  But what happened in Amsterdam was that she kept on drawing attention to how naive she was about weed.  They went to the coffee shop and Kyle twisted up a napkin to look like a joint and she kept calling Lisa VanderPump’s attention to it, like, “Lisa, Lisa, is this how they do it!”  And finally Brandi was just like, “last time I smoked weed it was with you.”  And Kyle got all stiff and said she didn’t want that out there because of her kids.  Fine, bitch, then stop talking about it!

I got the same feeling on this episode.  Kyle’s definitely smoked weed in the last five years (season five and now we’re in season ten), but I’m sure she takes the occasional toke here or there and I couldn’t care less.  I also completely understand if she doesn’t want to discuss it on TV because of her children, but then she should stop putting that Reefer Madness! narrative out there that she tried it once in high school and just the thought of how bad it was makes her throat close up.  That ship has sailed, hon.  

I also don’t think Kyle smoking weed or indulging in an edible gives her minor children Carte Blanche to do same.  This was something that I picked up on when Denise excused her kid for sneaking out at 2 am because it’s something she did.  That’s...not an argument.  It’s Denise and Aaron’s house, Denise and Aaron’s rules.  The first time I smoked a joint, I was 12.  If I had kids, I probably wouldn’t lie about that to them (though I might not disclose it), but that doesn’t mean my kids could get high at 12.  They can get high when they turn 18 and they’re on their own, or at the precise time their parents give them permission—whichever one comes first—but if children were allowed to make every mistake made by the last generation and get immunity for it, we’d all be in huge trouble.  Kyle had her first daughter when she was 19.  Does that make her a hypocrite if she’s not grooming Sophia to follow in her footsteps?  I think it’s totally valid for parents to govern from a place of authority, based at least partially on the mistakes they made from which they want their children to learn.  

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But lots of people add that "the," New Yorker or otherwise (sort of like people add a possessive s to the end of stores' names--or people's names, haha! I have a friend who used to insist on "Howard Sterns"!). I don't think it's some clear indication of being some kind of "defunct-club poseur."  

Mileage varies on this, so I respect your opinion, and I’m gong to give my own:  saying “The Limelight” instead of “Limelight” is more like hailing my grandma tell me she just saw something on “The Facebook” than when someone puts a possessive onto a name, such as saying “Nordstrom’s” rather than “Nordstrom.”  I actually find the former less annoying than the latter.  I think both turns of phrase make people sound out of touch, but I will definitely take the phrase “defunct-club poseur,” and try to use it in a sentence, because that is a term of art!

I tried watching this again.  I still found it more boring than watching paint dry.  Too.  Much.  Kyle.  I’m sorry that I’m not amused at the story of her driving/stealing “Aunt Kim’s” car for the 14th time.  While I do like the Umansky family (less than I used to, but I like them), I detest the Richards family.  I think Big Kathy, Kathy and Kim were/are awful people.  There is something so dark and insidious about them that every time I hear about them, I feel like I’m watching a V.C. Andrews movie on Lifetime.  I have zero interest in them on my TV.  I think the dynamic between Kyle and Kim is dysfunctional at best, very sick at worst.  I never want to hear about the Hiltons again. For someone with her own husband and children, Kyle seems preoccupied with her family of origin to an unhealthy degree.  I still think it was weird that Kyle took Portia and Farrah to Nikki Hilton’s wedding when Mauricio, Alexia and Sophia weren’t invited.  Talk about an F you.  With Kathy comes her spawn.  While I can say that Kyle and Kim seem to be blessed with fairly down to earth children, Paris is just affected and pretentious and I don’t want to see her.  Nikki is no picnic either.  I don’t see what they could bring to this show.  

The best thing about this episode to me was that it put a period at the end of the season.  We probably won’t have to see any of them for at least a year.  Hopefully by that time I will have reevaluated my priorities, but I’m sure I’ll be back next year, no matter whom they cast.  Old habits die hard.  🤷‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Mileage varies on this, so I respect your opinion, and I’m gong to give my own:  saying “The Limelight” instead of “Limelight” is more like hailing my grandma tell me she just saw something on “The Facebook” than when someone puts a possessive onto a name, such as saying “Nordstrom’s” rather than “Nordstrom.”  I actually find the former less annoying than the latter.  I think both turns of phrase make people sound out of touch, but I will definitely take the phrase “defunct-club poseur,” and try to use it in a sentence, because that is a term of art!

I am not even kidding, I was just now scrolling "the Facebook" and a friend posted an old picture of "the Limelight"! It was followed by comments from NJ/NYers using the "the"! The universe (or just "universe," if you prefer, haha!) is strange.

We could also remove the hyphen from "defunct-club poseur" so that it means that the poseur is what is defunct!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

That was so dumb.   Kyle and her boring sidekick going "undercover" with a camera crew in tow?    I feel bad for Kyle losing her stuff - a home burglary is tough because some things have meaning beyond money but that whole caper was staged and stupid.  

Still, I thought it was the best episode of the season, which of course set a super low bar.   Interesting the stuff they cut out and leave in during the season.  

I don’t understand why Kyle and Teddi went undercover to investigate the stolen ring. Why didn’t she contact the police? (I didn’t watch the show so maybe this was answered.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Sauerkraut is pickled cabbage, and is really good on hot dogs.  It's kind of a sacrilege to put ketchup on a hot dog.  jmo.

Wait what?!?!?! HAHAHA.  What regions believe that?  

I Googled this,

https://www.foodandwine.com/condiments/7-rules-ridiculous-no-ketchup-hot-dogs#:~:text=In a guide to hot,bread is second class%2C too.

10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Omg.  I love other people with allergies.

The best part of this episode is we get to delete this show off of our DVRs!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Was Kyle wearing her mom's big giant ring at the time of the robbery? I assume she must have had it because she has it now. Maybe I just asked a very dumb question. Carry on!

Yes. One of the ladies asked her that when she shared the story of the robbery and she said that she was wearing the ring because she always wears it/ never takes it off. All expressed relief that her mom’s ring was not stolen. 

• Love 2

Now that I've seen the Bravo,Bravo,Bravo scene and Denise letting Rinna know that her texts are fair game, here is what I think.

I think Rinna in texts hinted or flat out told Denise in a text that the LVP takedown was an orchestrated event, not a sincere belief that she sold stories.  Maybe it was even Rinna telling Denise she was the one who gave the story to Radaronline.  But I think the result was that Denise knew going in to this season that Kyle was willing to lie to portray events a certain way. And probably others, too.  I really think the texts were that, not stuff about the husband.  Andy let the question of Rinna's texts be dropped way too easily.

So when Kyle throws out a lie about Denise, even a simple one about working or not working, Denise goes bananas because she knows its her second season and she knows some of these women will create an entire storyline out of a lie. 

And then, the season happens soo much bigger and worse than Denise could have imagined.  And Kyle is caught on camera saying the biggest lie of all, No one will try to lie to create a story about you, Denise. (paraphrased because I can't remember the exact wording.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Quote:

Why did Denise get so worked up about Kyle asking her if she’d worked that day if there was no lie told?  She was acting like Kyle killed her child.  

This was early in season and I think Denise confided something over text she didn’t want shared on air or maybe with Teddi (since it was her event she came late to). So then Kyle is about to blab on camera about what Denise texted. This is where her mistrust of Kyle starts. And Kyle knew what she was doing, trying to start a storyline. Her “I was only...” reaction Is so fake.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Now that I've seen the Bravo,Bravo,Bravo scene and Denise letting Rinna know that her texts are fair game, here is what I think.

I think Rinna in texts hinted or flat out told Denise in a text that the LVP takedown was an orchestrated event, not a sincere belief that she sold stories.  Maybe it was even Rinna telling Denise she was the one who gave the story to Radaronline.  But I think the result was that Denise knew going in to this season that Kyle was willing to lie to portray events a certain way. And probably others, too.  I really think the texts were that, not stuff about the husband.  Andy let the question of Rinna's texts be dropped way too easily.

So when Kyle throws out a lie about Denise, even a simple one about working or not working, Denise goes bananas because she knows its her second season and she knows some of these women will create an entire storyline out of a lie. 

And then, the season happens soo much bigger and worse than Denise could have imagined.  And Kyle is caught on camera saying the biggest lie of all, No one will try to lie to create a story about you, Denise. (paraphrased because I can't remember the exact wording.)

Great post. Basically, Denise knows Kyle is full of shit. 

• Love 5
On 9/24/2020 at 1:05 AM, Shannah Banana said:

I liked this episode better than most of the season, plus the reunions.  Go figure.  For me, they saved the best for last, or it's just the relief I feel that this shitshow is over and I can only hope for a better season, next season.  Well, provided who they bring to the table.  The thought of Kris Kardashian freezes my soul, so I probably would have to pass.  Big Sis Kathy, that could be interesting because she is very weird and cold, and blunt.  She could take the wind out of Kyle's sail for sure.  But still, she seems a bit off to me.  It was solidified when I recently watched the Paris Hilton documentary on YouTube (actually, highly recommend) and Kathy didn't come off looking too good in my eyes.  To get back on point, I don't know about Kathy as a good fit.  I think I learned from the Kim/Kyle ongoing saga.  By the time Kim was gone, I thought I would pull my hair out.  I think I would just like for all of Kyle's siblings to stay out of it, as far as having a contract.  Enough is enough with Kyle and her family shit.  Cut me a break, Bravo.

I will probably be stuck with another season of Rinna, and so I am trying to have a stiff upper lip 😂 about it, but it sucks.  I hope they make Sutton full time.  While I wouldn't do it, if someone wants to spend their money on a birthday party for themselves, it's cool with me.   Her dress was really cute, and she looked good in it.  I could have lived without the tiara, but hey, if you've got it, flaunt it I guess.  What's up with getting a toaster (a toaster?) instead of a tiara.  Was that code for she is toast to them? Just kidding, but it did seem like a strange choice.  Do people really use those to make toast in? or do you just sit it on the counter to look good and pull out your Toastmaster when you really want toast?  Rich people problems.  If it was mine I would make toast in it everyday, just for the hell of it. 

I once watched a show about the Hilton girls with a very positive spin. Only people close to the family were interviewed. Still, it was obvious that Kathy and Rick were lousy parents. Their family lived in the Waldorf Astoria, and as the parents partied every night, the children would run wild throughout the hotel. 

Paris recently spoke of being sent to a boarding school for disobedient teens. She described on going abuse from staff, and some from students. She only got out because she turned 18. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AryasMum said:

I once watched a show about the Hilton girls with a very positive spin. Only people close to the family were interviewed. Still, it was obvious that Kathy and Rick were lousy parents. Their family lived in the Waldorf Astoria, and as the parents partied every night, the children would run wild throughout the hotel. 

Paris recently spoke of being sent to a boarding school for disobedient teens. She described on going abuse from staff, and some from students. She only got out because she turned 18. 

Her latest one goes into a lot more detail about those years.  There are different kinds of abuse, and she was abused, of that there is no doubt.  It's really sad to me.  I think the only thing she trusts in is money, and why she can't ever have enough.  After seeing her latest video (I think it's a documentary) I can understand a lot more why she is the way she is.  I hope she finds peace some day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

Her latest one goes into a lot more detail about those years.

Dr Kirk Honda comments on her documentary. Big Kathy's legacy touches another generaation. Very interesting documentary-not what I was expecting.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

People my and Kyle’s age, but I haven’t heard a Millennial call it anything but weed. 

As a Millennial myself (well, on the very tippy top of the scale), I've heard everything from pot to weed to green to ganja and pretty much everything in between. Sometimes it's specific, like nowadays I hear "pot shop" more often than just "pot" but it's definitely a multi-generational word. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’m neither a Kyle nor a Teddi fan but I would have much rather watched them Nancy Drewing it up about the ring during the regular season than have had Brandi on my screen or watched the women hashing out the same fight for the fifth time. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 6

This episode it was Sutton's party, and The Hair!!  Gawd, I'm such a flower freak I was in heaven looking at all those flowers.

Garcelle looked fabulous.  She looks so much younger with longer hair, especially compared to that dreadful bob and head piece she wore to the reunion.  I liked Sutton's hair and dress in her talking head better than the style she wore to her party (I'm starting to really like Sutton).  Count on her to always make an odd choice for a party dress.

Rinna's hair looked so good - I don't ever remember seeing her wear that style before.  Dorit looked her usual sleek and chic.  We rarely see Ericka dressed casual and I liked how nice and casual she looked at the party.  

What the ever lovin' hell is a tuna cigar??  It didn't look appetizing.  The convo between Sutton and Ericka re Southern mothers was everything!  

Were Kyle or Denise even at the party?  In her condition, I wouldn't expect Teddi to show up, and Denise probably wouldn't show anywhere with these ladies if she wasn't being paid (hell, she failed to show up even when she WAS being paid).  The more I see of Denise, the less I like her.  I'm glad she won't be back next season. 

• Love 2

The Case of the Burglar Psychic doesn't really hold water. Kyle has posted that she took a picture of the ring the night before she was robbed, but she was travelling when Edwin's security system failed to go off. A celebrity with a tangential connection to The Agency (tm) happens to post a random picture that Kyle happens to see and she's certain that's her mom's ring bc all criminals use a middleman/pawn shop in the same area they stole from? I believe this as much as I believe the details of that Kardashian robbery.

As disingenuous as I find Kyle, Denise lost me for good with her second Brandi-style proclimation about Kyle informing her of 'bravo, bravo'. Like her statement about Brandi sleeping with other HWs she was deflecting with a whatabout-ism. Brandi did this throughout season five and it was annoying AF. 

All that being said, there are still three BH housewives I would have given the boot to before Denise or Teddi.

• Love 3
On 9/23/2020 at 11:12 PM, Marley said:

This secrets revealed episode wasn’t even that great but it was better then the entire season combined lol.

Except for Rinnas daughter. I never need to see her.

Is Denise playing dumb or is she actually that dumb about her kids lol. Her daughter sneaked out at 2am to get pancakes? Ok sure. How would she not think her kids would find out about her past such as playboy. Not saying her kids are some wild crazy ppl but Denise cones across so dumb.

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty stupid excuse and I can't believe she seemed to believe it.  What was wrong with the pancakes in the freezer - doesn't everyone with kids have frozen pancakes on hand?

EDIT: Does it even matter why a kid that age is sneaking out at 2 am?  Were she my child, I doubt I'd be cool with any reason offered for having done it and there would be swift and severe punishment.

Edited by Anne Thrax
Missing word
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

EDIT: Does it even matter why a kid that age is sneaking out at 2 am?  Were she my child, I doubt I'd be cool with any reason offered for having done it and there would be swift and severe punishment.

If I had done that, I’d still be grounded and I’m 55. 😜

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Does it even matter why a kid that age is sneaking out at 2 am?  Were she my child, I doubt I'd be cool with any reason offered for having done it and there would be swift and severe punishment.

I was one of those kids at that age that snuck out at 2 am. My mom made excuses for me to my aunts and her friends because she was embarrassed that it happened, but in reality, she was PISSED and I was grounded for a month. Well she thought I was grounded. I continued to sneak out. 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 5