Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Point Of No Return

• Start Topic

if it weren't for Andre, none of these idiots would be on national television.  they obviously love to be on camera, so they should be down on their knees thanking him for this opportunity.  Andre looked really handsome, and I'm sure it would take one good punch to shut Charlie up for a long time.  I think Andre could floor him, while holding a drink in the other hand.

• Love 20

asuelo isn't playing volleyball by himself.  why is the gym open? are all of his samoan friends endangering their families as well?

you couldn't even go the fields/parks where I live, and if you tried to play a sport the cops would be called. 

I guess Utah is different.

Edited by 2dogmom
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I guess Debby won’t be back next season.  Coltee told her he wants to keep his love life private, all of a sudden.

Ugh, his ass doesn't need to come back, either.

Everyone knows Vanessa is his real girlfriend now and she isn't in need of a green card.

He has no connection left to get on any of the 90DF franchises.  

TLC needs to cut him from the teat, along with Larissa, Jess, Colt, Carmen, Vanessa, the entire fraudulent crew.  

Of course, as I type this, I am fully cognizant that the reason for Larissa and Eric to "move in together and start a new life" is to keep their greedy asses on the TLC teat, since she still needs her green card which I suppose qualifies her for the show, and next season TLC will the trials and tribulations of poor Larissa and Eric..."Will she deported before they can get married?" fake horseshit.

Ugh, ugh, and ugh.  

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

What the balls, what the hell happened to Pole and Kreeny? How does this show not even mention them this week?

They've been off "Pillow Talk" for most of the season and are not shown on the previews for the "Tell All." I think they'll be like Geoffrey and Varya who basically vanished, never to be mentioned again, and their story was never resolved on screen. Also, Karine had some kind of breakdown backstage at the last Tell All and only Paul (who supposedly the rest of the cast hated) was on. I don't think her mental health has improved this time around. If anything, I think she's less likely to ever be on the show again. I hope for her sake she is able to stay with her family in Brazil and divorce Paul. 

7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Everyone knows Vanessa is his real girlfriend now and she isn't in need of a green card.

I can't believe that she is willingly with him for ANY reason

• Love 9

Angela and Mykull were talking about 18 months. Umm. As it stands right now, the current visa ban doesn’t allow permanent visas. Student and tourist visas are allowed, so I hope they realise a spousal visa is out until that ban is lifted. Nigeria’s President said it would be extremely expensive and quite costly to even try to get it overturned, so they might as well buckle up for a long distance marriage or hope it’s lifted one day. TLC, go ahead and pull the plug on this couple because in this era of Covid and the border in Nigeria being closed temporarily to US citizens means they can’t even travel. No one is trying to see them talking over FaceTime, Zoom, or Skype. Also, it was bizarre how she has relegated him to grandparent status when he won’t be able to be a father until he leaves her.

Kalani did one smart thing in returning her third son to his mother. He was being reckless and playing Russian Roulette with Covid by continuing to go out around people. 

Syngin and Tania...please end this travesty of a marriage.

Larissa and Eric. No one cares, TLC. We didn’t want to see her surgery or see her recovery or see Eric trying to over explain everything and get 15 minutes of relevancy. Unless she’s going to be his beard and marry him to stay stateside, their time is up. Good riddance.

I don’t want to see Colt on my screen again. He can take Debbie, too.

No mention of Pole and Karine? I wonder when they returned back to the States.

Libby/Andrei. Her father is dumbass for paying their rent, paying for a such an extravagant vow renewal two years later, and bending over backwards for master manipulator Andrei and Libby who is a puppet. He sent Libby over there with the tears and knew Chuckles would cave and pay for anything she asked. We don’t want a Family Libby/Andrei. They’re clearly shooting for a spinoff. We don’t want it! I’m glad the Moldovan wedding is done. Pleaseeee let them go their own way.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Larissa and Eric. No one cares, TLC. We didn’t want to see her surgery or see her recovery or see Eric trying to over explain everything and get 15 minutes of relevancy. Unless she’s going to be his beard and marry him to stay stateside, their time is up. Good riddance.

Larissa pisses me off.  Her behind needs to be deported.  If families and the like are being deported, why is this no talent fame whore still in the US?  Maybe because TLC is making money off of her ignorant behind.  Once they're done with her, they'll send her on her way, back to Brazil, I hope.  I don't like Colt, but he dodged a bullet with that one.

Oh, and I don't believe Libby's dad paid for that ENTIRE wedding.  He probably didn't even pay 10% of it.  No Moldavian wedding, no storyline.  Too bad Chuckie didn't get that memo.  I laughed with Andrei said Libby's dad paid for Chuckie's wedding too. (Ugh, who'd marry him?  I'd take Colt before I'd give that nasty drunk the time of day.)

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Larissa pisses me off.  Her behind needs to be deported.  If families and the like are being deported, why is this no talent fame whore still in the US?  Maybe because TLC is making money off of her ignorant behind.  Once they're done with her, they'll send her on her way, back to Brazil, I hope.  I don't like Colt, but he dodged a bullet with that one.

I don’t get it either. She’s not working, going to university, or even being a productive member of society. Outside of three arrests for DV and plastic surgery, what does she really have to show for her time in the States? Luis didn’t immediately get deported, so it seems like it’s a slow process. She’s probably not out of the woods.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Ugh, who'd marry him?

The blonde in the breastfeeding by the pool scene. 

This family is right up there with Baby "Bitch" Lisa and Angela "I can smell her from my teevee". Disgusting. His pathetic parents non attempt to shut his shit down, equals his tough guy, drunken behavior. Finally Andre's friend finally got in dough boys face.

The only thing I loathe more than bullies, are stupid, ignorant bullies. 

Crummy season. It was more work to watch than entertaining. Lots of fast forward. Glad its over.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Eric forked over $34K for that surgery. I hope he thinks it was worth it. He had a lot of balls, walking back into a restricted area at the hospital. I can see the producer urging him on, “Go on, go check on her!”

Yeah, I think the whole thing was planned. The camera person was already inside filming him looking into the recovery area. I have a hard time believing the medical staff didn't know they were there.

4 hours ago, greekmom said:

I don't think Eric forked over the money. I think it was sponsored by the doctor for free advertising and/or Sharp paying.

The doctor got a ton of screen time, so I would bet that the whole thing was comped.

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Eric and Larissa, how will she support herself in Colorado?  Actually, how will she get more plastic surgery free there?

No doubt the same way she did in LV - she'll find new people to mooch off of.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, 2dogmom said:

asuelo isn't playing volleyball by himself.  why is the gym open? are all of his samoan friends endangering their families as well?

you couldn't even go the fields/parks where I live, and if you tried to play a sport the cops would be called. 

I guess Utah is different.

There a nanny states, freedom states, and many in between. Hell, I live in an extreme nanny state (not for much longer) and even here, team sports (at least outdoors) have been back for months. 

Edited by LaLaLaLa
Clarification
  • Love 1

Next week is the three part tell nothing!

Tania and Syngin: The two need to see a marriage counsellor to see if their relationship can work. Tania's nagging and Syngin's wanting to be a free spirit aren't quite working. And neither are the two of them. Tania should not be relying on her husband. She is quite capable of getting some sort of job too. Both rushed in to this marriage and are finding out that they don't really know each other at all. Maybe they'll find a way to work it out, maybe not. Hope the family is keeping a spare room available for Syngin.

Paul and Karine: MIA this week. Hopefully they will be gone from the show and only end up on it a year or two from now as a Where are they Now 10 minute feature.

Angela and Mykull: Parting is such sweet sorrow. At least Angela got to see her mother again before she passed. Wonder if Michael did the happy dance as he left the airport in that he now has his life again and he is not going to be Ange's doormat. He can claim phone issues when the connection cuts out. Yes, Ange does need the emotional support of her husband, but this one is unlikely to be in the US any time soon.

Kalani and Asuelu: I did like Mother Asuelu asking for money. That was hilarious. Working on the list of household duties at the restaurant wasn't the best idea. Maybe should have been at home. Asuelu is not going to grow up any time soon and he really is still a child. It will take a lot of work and reinforcement to get him to do much of anything. The volleyball playing and Covid were dangerous. He playing with his friends affects a lot of people - his wife, his kids, his in-laws, neighbors, coworkers, etc. He can easily spread it to dozens of people. No, it's not appropriate for Kalani to have him tracked - but the lies do add up.  The Stanley Cup finals are being played here in the bubble and it is still tough. The show was taping in June? Covid was still pretty new and slowly things were re-opening at that time. Asuelu was irresponsible and he and the gym and all the players could have been fined or worse. At least he can stay with mom and give her pocket change, since he doesn't have money. Might give him some time to think about what he wants and what he can bring to a marriage/partnership.

Larissa and Ericee: Well nursing her wasn't that much fun. Couldn't believe she was that out of it 24 hours after her surgery. Too many painkillers? 2 months after she is healed? Maybe for the most part. She certainly made an entrance. I can't imagine that the surgery will increase her quality of life. Maybe some job offers.  Did laugh at the two double beds in the same room. The reality is that many folks do appreciate their own sleeping space. Kicking, tossing and turning, ripping the blankets off, snoring, and many other reasons can be a part of it. And it is glorious to have some space. Not all rooms fit a California King. Or Ericee just isn't interested in her. 

Colt and Debbie: That mini breakup was unexpected. The non-boundaries still exist, Coltee. Your mom is not going to go gently into her not interfering in your life. Both of you need your own space and you need to make your own choices and learn from them and live with the consequences. Debbie should not be making your bed and doing your laundry. That is up to you. Granted, I do know folks who have lived with their parents til past the age of 40 and like it and like having mom do everything for them. I do understand Colt wanting to get to know Debbie. He is talking getting to know her as an adult and not as his mom. Trying to cut the cord and have an adult relationship. Debbie doesn't want to flip roles and him to be the parent to her child. She likes to be in control. Both cannot be adults til they can get rid of the parent-child dynamic.

Andrei and Libby: Andrei calmly took care of Charlie. A punch or two would have been more effective, really. I did like his apology to Chuck, but I don't know if he was being mature and sincere, or just manipulating Chuck to get his way. If Charlie is mad that he will get less inheritance money because Chuck (or most likely TLC) paid for his daughter's vow renewal, so what. It is Chuck's money and he can do with it as he pleases. He is not around to ensure his kids are well off after he dies. I assume Chuck also paid for Charlie's wedding. TLC paying for the wedding does make sense - they can hire the dancers/entertainment to get them some exposure and future work. It's a win-win situation for everyone. Except Charlie, who feels that Andrei is his version of Lucy and the football. If the family knows Charlie is an ugly drunk, ensure he isn't around the unending bar. I noticed that Libby's mom didn't do anything except dance with her husband. Perhaps down the line, Andrei will become the man that he can be and he and Chuck will respect each othere.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

I don't think Eric forked over the money. I think it was sponsored by the doctor for free advertising and/or Sharp paying. 

I can't imagine eric has that kind of $$$.  I'll go with the theory of the doc comping the procedure for the publicity.  Maybe the show paid something, but, somehow I doubt it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LaLaLaLa said:

There a nanny states, freedom states, and many in between. Hell, I live in an extreme nanny state (not for much longer) and even here, team sports (at least outdoors) have been back for months. 

I live in probably the most extreme nanny state, and my kid's practice was set up in a public field large enough to accommodate many games.  we signed a zillion waivers and only one kid per car, no parents allowed on field, had to pay like 30$ each city fees to use the park.  (carpool is no problem because they are of driving age).

so after all of this, several nosy people start filming practice and calling the cops on the team.  the entire hour was wasted by the coach dealing with entitled Karens, and their demanding questions.  repeat same procedure following week.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Did anyone else LOL when Chuck proclaimed that he's a "family man?"  Yes, a family man who doesn't pay child support.

I said on the Live Chat thread!  Do these people not know things are searchable?

What Chuck does or doesn't do with his money is his, or between him and his wife.

It was nice to see Lib's divorced parents at the same table.  Many parents refuse, and that is really sad.  You can suck it up for a few hours.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

If I knew a camera crew was coming to film at my house I’d spend a week cleaning and tidying. Not Debbie. I think even Larissa once commented that she’d cleaned the house. That kitchen counter behind the table where Coltee and mommy had their weird conversation was piled high with junk. 

I could not even hear the conversation they were having.  I just kept looking at the junk behind them.  It kind of gave me anxiety looking at it.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I laughed with Andrei said Libby's dad paid for Chuckie's wedding too. (Ugh, who'd marry him?

Megan, the bitchy blonde little in-law of the breastfeeding Coven is married to Charlie and they have four kids. I can see him as the dad who is always arguing with any authority figure like the schoolteacher, the little league coach, the soccer ref, etc. 

I also suspect Megan's family paid for their wedding (although nowadays it isn't unusual for the groom's parents to offer to cover some of the costs, like the alcohol.)  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, readheaded said:

Did anyone else LOL when Chuck proclaimed that he's a "family man?"  Yes, a family man who doesn't pay child support.

He didn't specify WHOSE family, so maybe it's a family we have yet to see on camera.  

I figure if the cameras were not at the wedding, Chuck would be flattened in a millisecond.  I have zero doubt that Andrrrrreei knows places to hide things in Moldova.  Or he's heard of places to hide things in Moldova.  Or knows people who know how to hide things in Moldova.  Wouldn't THAT be a plot twist for TLC to explain?  Oh, but if there were no cameras, there would be no Family Libby at the wedding in Moldova, so nevermind.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

No mention of Pole and Karine? I wonder when they returned back to the States.

Paul and Karine's current whereabouts is discussed in detail on their Couples Thread and I'm not surprised that they aren't participating in the Tell All

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 9/18/2020 at 8:28 PM, magemaud said:

“Farty Boy?” It sounds like something a ten year old would call a classmate. What an adorable nickname for your child. 

Okay, tonight with the close captioning they referred to him as ”Hani” boy, but I am positive that previously Asuelu called him Farty. 

I heard him call him farty boy in another episode. lol

• Love 5
7 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Doesn't Kalani live with her parents? Two women in the house, and still she expects Asule to do half or more of the house work? She needs to get those kids off her tits so she can do some work herself. 

did  she even work before she got pregnant? If so she can go back to work and have her mom watch them.

• Love 2

I think Family Libby discovered what happens when you encourage bad behavior (Charlie) and then all of a sudden cannot stop that behavior.  They have been so cavalier about criticizing and questioning Andrei, but after Charlie drinks quite a bit they can't stop his behavior that had previously been supported and encouraged by the family.  However, Libby tried to blame Andrei for her brother's behavior.  She kept lumping them together in her wailing "why can't they both behave..." comments.  And then she took Andrei outside to lecture him about his behavior when he displayed no negative behaviors during the reception.  It was ALL her family which she instigated by always criticizing Andrei to them.  

This episode seemed super short.  Oh, wait a minute, that's because I fast-forwarded the hours of Larissa's surgery recovery. And, I did not feel sorry for her at all.  I was also able to fast-forward a lot of Angela's story.  Yes, I know that it's hard to lose a parent, but I didn't need to spend time watching Angela grieve her mother.

I felt that Colt was trying to gaslight his own mother.  He used many of the words and actions that he had used with Larissa and Jess.  I could hardly believe it.

Tania so wants to be a sympathetic victim, but she keeps displaying her entitlement and drama.  I would have loved to watch Syngin tell her that he was staying in South Africa, but alas...  Neither one of them are sympathetic in my mind.

As for Kalani and Asuelu-I don't feel sorry for Kalani one bit (even though she too wants to be a victim).  Asuelu was 19 or 20 when she fell in lust with him.  Neither one of them are suited for the other.  I do want to say that I thought she dressed much better in this episode and in my opinion the higher necklines (i.e. not showing all of her breasts) framed her face more and really showed how pretty she is (IMO).  I also think she feels entitled and superior to Asuelu-especially when she downplayed his working on the outside of their home.  She basically said that yardwork didn't benefit her so she is not interested in it and Asuelu show focus on doing other chores.  She better be careful though because if they divorce, they may not get invited back for another season. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I think Family Libby discovered what happens when you encourage bad behavior (Charlie) and then all of a sudden cannot stop that behavior.  They have been so cavalier about criticizing and questioning Andrei, but after Charlie drinks quite a bit they can't stop his behavior that had previously been supported and encouraged by the family.  However, Libby tried to blame Andrei for her brother's behavior.  She kept lumping them together in her wailing "why can't they both behave..." comments.  And then she took Andrei outside to lecture him about his behavior when he displayed no negative behaviors during the reception.  It was ALL her family which she instigated by always criticizing Andrei to them.  

This episode seemed super short.  Oh, wait a minute, that's because I fast-forwarded the hours of Larissa's surgery recovery. And, I did not feel sorry for her at all.  I was also able to fast-forward a lot of Angela's story.  Yes, I know that it's hard to lose a parent, but I didn't need to spend time watching Angela grieve her mother.

I felt that Colt was trying to gaslight his own mother.  He used many of the words and actions that he had used with Larissa and Jess.  I could hardly believe it.

Tania so wants to be a sympathetic victim, but she keeps displaying her entitlement and drama.  I would have loved to watch Syngin tell her that he was staying in South Africa, but alas...  Neither one of them are sympathetic in my mind.

As for Kalani and Asuelu-I don't feel sorry for Kalani one bit (even though she too wants to be a victim).  Asuelu was 19 or 20 when she fell in lust with him.  Neither one of them are suited for the other.  I do want to say that I thought she dressed much better in this episode and in my opinion the higher necklines (i.e. not showing all of her breasts) framed her face more and really showed how pretty she is (IMO).  I also think she feels entitled and superior to Asuelu-especially when she downplayed his working on the outside of their home.  She basically said that yardwork didn't benefit her so she is not interested in it and Asuelu show focus on doing other chores.  She better be careful though because if they divorce, they may not get invited back for another season. 

Yeah when the town issues citations for rotten apples and high weeds then she will find that the outdoor work benefits her.

I wonder if Sharp will ever let storylines cross.  Like Kalani dates Colt (she isn’t far from Vegas) or Pole dates Danielle (Kentucky and Ohio being neighboring states).

• LOL 5
8 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I thought the same thing!!!!   Debbie is no prize but he is a worm!!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I swore I wouldn’t watch anymore after this season, but, I have to see what’s up with Lana and Varna in Kentucky and all the others on hold waiting, so I guess I’ll be back again like a fool.  Are they all waiting for the green card?  Forget about now with this virus still running around.  P.S. I hate Pillow Talk.  They all are repeating what we already know.  My husband said “. What’s with the fat guy and his new hair growing?  He should of spent the money on liposuction.  Chinese is not fattening, what the hell is he eating?  He looks like rolly polly.

David had weight loss surgery some years ago, and it seems he's dedicated his life to regaining the weight he lost ever since. 

5 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

I think Andre could floor him, while holding a drink in the other hand.

Andrei could flatten dumbfuck Charlie without breaking a sweat, take that to the bank. 

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It was nice to see Lib's divorced parents at the same table.  Many parents refuse, and that is really sad.  You can suck it up for a few hours.

It was nice. When I worked at Harvard, one of the jobs of my office was to run our Schoo's commencement exercises, including handling the catering and seating in the tents after the diploma ceremony. Every single year, without fail, at least one student would come in to the office and ask for separate but somewhat adjacent tables for their divorced parents. Jesus. Your kid's getting a Masters degree from Harvard, try and put your differences aside and play nice. Its not about you. 

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Megan, the bitchy blonde little in-law of the breastfeeding Coven is married to Charlie and they have four kids. I can see him as the dad who is always arguing with any authority figure like the schoolteacher, the little league coach, the soccer ref, etc. 

And I'll bet you five American dollars that he's swaggering through Home Depots and Walmarts yelling at people who are wearing masks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I also suspect Megan's family paid for their wedding (although nowadays it isn't unusual for the groom's parents to offer to cover some of the costs, like the alcohol.)  

Given what we've seen of Charlie's ability to knock 'em back, the alcohol bill was probably higher than the rest of the costs for his wedding combined.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, readheaded said:

How many times has he been married? He has like 10 kids. That whole family is disgusting. 

Ericee makes my skin crawl. Larissa's freak show boobs look hideous but they do match that freak show fake ass she has. Somebody didn't send her the memo that porn boobs and Kardashian asses are no longer in style. Even Kim K had her ass reduced back to semi-normal. I do like her slimmer nose, though.  

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

How many times has he been married? He has like 10 kids. That whole family is disgusting. 

Ericee makes my skin crawl. Larissa's freak show boobs look hideous but they do match that freak show fake ass she has. Somebody didn't send her the memo that porn boobs and Kardashian asses are no longer in style. Even Kim K had her ass reduced back to semi-normal. I do like her slimmer nose, though.  

Kim needed her ass to match Kanye’s belly. 

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

You're probably not her target market on Instagram. I would bet $$ that her legions of followers are big fans of her "enhancements".

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And I'll bet you five American dollars that he's swaggering through Home Depots and Walmarts yelling at people who are wearing masks. 

Weird, I just checked Fanduel for odds on this very thing, it has odds of -500, meaning you would win $1 for being right. Who knew!

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I thought it was super creepy when he wanted to hold her hand. Ugh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I read that Libby is the youngest of 10, but Charlie (if he was to be believed) said "My dad has, like, seven kids." My guess is that Libby's step-father, Walter, has three kids from another marriage so they wouldn't be counted towards Chuck's offspring. 

• Love 4

That Charlie is a scary guy. The drunken seething during the reception was creepy as hell. But aside from that, I would really like to know how much of Wedding II Chuck paid for, because Andrei was strutting around that wedding like the cock of the walk, very proud, like he provided the whole thing himself. I pretty much can't stand Family Libby – mainly Jen and Charlie – but when Chuck pulled Andrei aside at the reception and complimented him on how it turned out, Andrei replies with "Cheers" and keeps walking. How about a, "Yes, it turned out great. Thank you for paying for it Chuck." And when Chuck was doing his toast and telling Andrei that they love him (okay, just suspend disbelief and go with it for the sake of the moment), Andrei is looking down his nose at him with a smugness that just bugged the crap out of me. He is so incapable of being gracious. His arrogance and entitlement just piss me off, and make me side with her father. I just have to keep reminding myself, IT’S OKAY TO HATE ALL OF THEM, YOU DON’T HAVE TO PICK A SIDE, THEY ALL SUCK …

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, suzywallis said:

So, did anyone else think that Larissa's voice sounded more nasally?  My husband and I thought so.  (I have had sinus surgery and had my septum straightened and it didn't affect the way I sounded.)

Yes! It was so noticeable I wondered why no one else commented on it. She messed up her nose for no reason. It was so grating.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I figure if the cameras were not at the wedding, Chuck would be flattened in a millisecond.  I have zero doubt that Andrrrrreei knows places to hide things in Moldova.  Or he's heard of places to hide things in Moldova.  Or knows people who know how to hide things in Moldova.  Wouldn't THAT be a plot twist for TLC to explain?  Oh, but if there were no cameras, there would be no Family Libby at the wedding in Moldova, so nevermind.  

I was very impressed by the cinematic atmosphere the production crew achieved at the wedding.  I kept getting a "Godfather" movie vibe from how the wedding was staged.  Combining the music in the background while the singers and dancers were performing with the ominous dialogue going on among the family members was very effective.  The attractive colors and style of the clothing and accessories worn by the guests gave a snapshot of Moldovan life, along with the decor and food served at the wedding.  All this being presented while the dialogue among the family members projected a sinister undertone.  The producers did an excellent job and the rabble-rousing Charlie emerged as the deviant in chief while Andreiii took on a more heroic look.

Also, I noted that when Andreiiiii was "apologizing" to Chuck there was nary a mention of any changes he might make regarding generating a few bucks to support his family!!  Not a word about buckling down to get a job, accept a job with Chuck, or anything that even remotely close to committing to get off Chuck's "gravy trainl"  As I have a similar situation in my own family, I'm particularly sensitive to it with this family.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was nice. When I worked at Harvard, one of the jobs of my office was to run our Schoo's commencement exercises, including handling the catering and seating in the tents after the diploma ceremony. Every single year, without fail, at least one student would come in to the office and ask for separate but somewhat adjacent tables for their divorced parents. Jesus. Your kid's getting a Masters degree from Harvard, try and put your differences aside and play nice. Its not about you. 

I have been to family weddings and during the photography session the parents won't be in the same photo!!!  I mean......really?

17 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is Chuck currently remarried? Has Libby's step-mother been introduced on the show? 

Not sure - not sure who would sign up for overweight Neck Fat Guy with seven kids living off his wallet.  HIs personality ain't exactly sparkling!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah when the town issues citations for rotten apples and high weeds then she will find that the outdoor work benefits her.

I wonder if Sharp will ever let storylines cross.  Like Kalani dates Colt (she isn’t far from Vegas) or Pole dates Danielle (Kentucky and Ohio being neighboring states).

Kalani hasn't done anything to deserve Coltee and no woman on earth deserves to be stuck with Pole the asshole. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Crummy season. It was more work to watch than entertaining. Lots of fast forward. Glad its over.

I'm not even sure I'll bother watching the Tell All.  

Between the fake Colt/Larissa/Jess/Eric/Vanessa bullshit and what I'm assuming is going to be all of them screeching over each other, I don't think my stroke-addled brain can deal with it.  

Those assclowns will eat up most of the air time and the other couples probably won't get much at all.  

I'm still recuperating from that lengthy leaked Tell All video where Usman and Lisa never shut the fuck up.  I don't think my brain can handle this cacophony of famewhores.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

I read that Libby is the youngest of 10, but Charlie (if he was to be believed) said "My dad has, like, seven kids." My guess is that Libby's step-father, Walter, has three kids from another marriage so they wouldn't be counted towards Chuck's offspring. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the three who aren't included are the three for whom Chucklefuck didn't pay child support.  

Apparently those children no longer exist in the Potthast universe.

I guess in Chuck's world, if you don't discuss things like pesky older children and pesky lawsuits for being a slumlord, those things do not exist.  

• Love 4