Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Point Of No Return

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, John M said:

Christmas lights taped on to the wall

Well she is a stranger thing.

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I just had a brilliant idea.  

If Michael just had a baby with some random woman than next time Angela visits Africa, Michael can just put the baby in a reed basket, take Angela for a nice picnic by a nice quiet little stream and have the baby float down the stream in the basket just like baby Moses in the bible

Angela will see it as a sign from god. I totally think it could work.  

But then Pharoah will send a plague of junebugs to Hazelhurst.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, readheaded said:

I think Kalani's mother and father, like Chuck, are happy to be overinvolved and open their wallets because it gives them a bigger say than they should have in their "adult" children's lives.

IIRC, Kalani's parents only moved back into the house because Asuelu wasn't helping with the children or anything else.  Sounds like they were happy living their own relatively child free existence.  They have raised their children, its unfair to chain them to watching two more young children.  Kalani will need a better long term plan for childcare if she leaves Asuelu.  

7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe she went to an unofficial dentist like Tania is an unofficial witch doctor.  On Pose they went to an unofficial plastic surgeon because it was cheaper.

Heh, that character on Pose was hilarious.  

I remember someone on Extreme Cheapskates making her untrained husband pull her tooth because she didn't want to pay for the dentist.  LOL.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, readheaded said:

My-khul's probably going to be in serious culture shock in what looks to be somewhat rural Georgia.  I'm not thinking he's going to get the welcome there he's maybe imagined.

He might, he is a Trump supporter, and no matter your political leanings, I think meeting a black trump supporter in rural georgia is probably like meeting a unicorn.  I think he will be the belle of the ball.  

• LOL 5
21 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Can't get AIR on it!??? Bet she can chain  smoke the f***  out of a pack of Marlboros tho!

Are people not believing Angela's story about the abscess because it's Angela or because they don't think the "no air" thing is fake? My husband's in the same boat right now. He also has an abscess and has to wear a mask to protect it from the air. Even a little bit is really painful. The abcess has basically created a huge crater and the root is exposed. It's awful. He's on antibiotics because it wasn't safe to remove the tooth last week, but he has to wear the mask until his oral surgery this week. Angela may very well be lying about hers, but keeping it covered is a real thing, especially if you have to wait on surgery.

Edited by mamadrama

This just popped into my head and made me laugh: if there's ever a little carnival in Family Liz's area to raise money for some community project or charity, instead of a kissing booth (which wouldn't work in a COVID world, anyway), there needs to be a Punch Charlie booth. I'm envisioning a long line... 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

This just popped into my head and made me laugh: if there's ever a little carnival in Family Liz's area to raise money for some community project or charity, instead of a kissing booth (which wouldn't work in a COVID world, anyway), there needs to be a Punch Charlie booth. I'm envisioning a long line... 

With all of us Primetimers fighting to be first in line.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4