Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Point Of No Return

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I think if Andrei had Libby to himself he would have her barefoot, pregnant and supporting him all at the same time.  In his original season he was definitely an "I am man and I am head of the household and you as my wife should obey me at all costs" type of personality.

Again, making allowances for scripting which might negate everything we've seen and heard, I've wondered the same thing.  Would he be working if he didn't have a wealthy in-law family to provide for him and his wife and daughter?  One reason I think this is all a setup for our benefit is that Libby's sisters presumably could hook her up with childcare, so Libs could keep working, too, and Andale wouldn't be the only qualified care-giver for their little girl.

He finished truck-driving school and then decided he didn't want to do that for a living, a situation I find pretty suspicious.  Sure, he wouldn't have his choice of when and where he worked at first, but when you start working at just about any new job you don't have much control over your work and how you do it.  His Moldavan friends and family all seem fairly astonished that he is staying home rather than out earning a living, as would be the case in any manly man's marriage (cf. Ash), so I'm guessing he's culturally prone to being in a traditional 1950s type marriage.  Without Libby's family supporting them, would this all have been different?  And not worth a penny to TLC?

More proof, imo, of massive scripting.

I keep forgetting about this:  Did anybody else notice, in the first scene inside the church where Libby and Andale were married, there is a large plastic shopping bag from like a Target just behind the pulpit or stand or whatever you call that columny sort of thing the officiants were in front of?  It was there for one scene, then poof!

Edited by Mothra
magic shopping bags must be acknowledged
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I think if Andrei had Libby to himself he would have her barefoot, pregnant and supporting him all at the same time.  In his original season he was definitely an "I am man and I am head of the household and you as my wife should obey me at all costs" type of personality.  

I think Libby and her family are ridiculous but the truth is when they are in America her family is all they have (do none of these people have friends?).  It would be much better to try and get along than to continually keep battling one another - she also needs to give that lecture to her own family.

The problem I have with Libby and Chantal is they run back to their families and tell them everything that is going on.... 

• Love 19
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 9:07 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I watched only Pillow Talk, but it looked like upon arriving at the airport in the U.S., Angela got into a car in a parking garage.

You mean the parking garage where she bounced her suitcase off of the car parked next to her? I hate her so much!

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

Again, making allowances for scripting which might negate everything we've seen and heard, I've wondered the same thing.  Would he be working if he didn't have a wealthy in-law family to provide for him and his wife and daughter?  One reason I think this is all a setup for our benefit is that Libby's sisters presumably could hook her up with childcare, so Libs could keep working, too, and Andale wouldn't be the only qualified care-giver for their little girl.

He finished truck-driving school and then decided he didn't want to do that for a living, a situation I find pretty suspicious.  Sure, he wouldn't have his choice of when and where he worked at first, but when you start working at just about any new job you don't have much control over your work and how you do it.  His Moldavan friends and family all seem fairly astonished that he is staying home rather than out earning a living, as would be the case in any manly man's marriage (cf. Ash), so I'm guessing he's culturally prone to being in a traditional 1950s type marriage.  Without Libby's family supporting them, would this all have been different?  And not worth a penny to TLC?

More proof, imo, of massive scripting.

I keep forgetting about this:  Did anybody else notice, in the first scene inside the church where Libby and Andale were married, there is a large plastic shopping bag from like a Target just behind the pulpit or stand or whatever you call that columny sort of thing the officiants were in front of?  It was there for one scene, then poof!

I hear pulpit or lectern a lot.

5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

The problem I have with Libby and Chantal is they run back to their families and tell them everything that is going on.... 

With Libby it’s more of a waddle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

. . . behind the pulpit or stand or whatever you call that columny sort of thing the officiants were in front of?

From wikidiff.com:

"As nouns the difference between lectern and pulpit is that lectern is a stand with a slanted top used to support a bible from which passages are read during a church service while pulpit is a raised platform in a church, usually enclosed, where the minister or preacher stands to conduct the sermon."

Many modern churches don't even have a traditional pulpit.  The pastor stands behind a lectern and kind of meanders around making eye contact with everyone.  

Larissa-ee: She looks like Michael Jackson. I don't think she looks *bad* but she definitely looks fake, and shouldn't get ANYMORE work done. If she doesn't stop she will look bad.

Hope she's satisfied and stops getting surgery. But I don’t think she’ll ever be fully happy with herself!

Bates Motel: 90 Day Fiance Edition

I don’t think Debbie will let Colt grow up and be a man. He needs to move out. 

But then I’m afraid Colt does not have intelligence to get his own place. He has no backbone.

Kalani and Asuelu: I really hope they call it quits. I wanted them to break up on their first episode of this season. Why did he walk away and go straight into the house and have Kalani take two crying boys out of the car by herself! He's no good as husband, father OR provided. And he doesn't care about his kids health. What a jerk.

Libby and Andrrrrrei: I think Andrei was sincere in his apology to Chuck. You could see it in his eyes & put focus on Libby, get along for her & baby, not himself. I don’t think he’s a saint and free of fault but he tries and he deserves credit for the times he does. 

Her family esp. Charlie, Chuck & Jen are inappropriate, nosy & pushy & have intentionally pushed Andrei's buttons esp about past.  We all have difficult things in past that we don't want to talk about!! Lord knows no one in Elizabeth’s family ever admit when they are wrong or have messed up.

I’m excited for the tell all next week!

• Love 6

I'm not criticizing anyone, but I read a lot of comments here saying someone is "gaslighting" someone else.  What is the definition of gaslighting on this forum?  If seems to just be synonymous with "lying".  I always think of gaslighting to be closer to what happened in the movie, so I looked it up and found this, "to manipulate someone by psychological means into questioning their own sanity."  I don't really see that happening here and I see that term used a lot for almost every couple.  A lot of lying, yes, but I don't really see anyone trying to make someone else question their own sanity.  Well, maybe my sanity, but that's a separate issue.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

From wikidiff.com:

"As nouns the difference between lectern and pulpit is that lectern is a stand with a slanted top used to support a bible from which passages are read during a church service while pulpit is a raised platform in a church, usually enclosed, where the minister or preacher stands to conduct the sermon."

Many modern churches don't even have a traditional pulpit.  The pastor stands behind a lectern and kind of meanders around making eye contact with everyone.  

"Lectern" was the word I couldn't think of.  In my church (and I suspect in most churches), the pulpit is where the preaching (sermon) comes from; the lectern ("reading place") is where the reading of the scripture comes from.

I think it's funny that naming the church furniture correctly has excited interest while the fact of a disappearing Target bag in such a formal church--maybe a cathedral--apparently has aroused no interest at all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Johann, I agree.  Lying is lying but so many people do it to suit their purposes any more that nobody wants to own it. Gaslighting has malicious intent which a lot of lies may or may not have.    
Based on personal experience, Asuelu makes my blood boil when he is caught in a lie and his response, not an excuse, is that he doesn’t want Kalani getting angry with him.  That’s not an excuse and his lies are manipulative.  Is he smart and devious enough to gaslight Kalani? I think so.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

@Johann, I agree.  Lying is lying but so many people do it to suit their purposes any more that nobody wants to own it. Gaslighting has malicious intent which a lot of lies may or may not have.    
Based on personal experience, Asuelu makes my blood boil when he is caught in a lie and his response, not an excuse, is that he doesn’t want Kalani getting angry with him.  That’s not an excuse and his lies are manipulative.  Is he smart and devious enough to gaslight Kalani? I think so.

Yeah, they are trying to be manipulative, but are they trying to make the other person think they are going crazy?  I guess that's the part I'm getting hung up on.  You can lie to me and make me believe your lies.  You can make excuses to try to convince me you're lies are justified.  That might make me gullible, but it doesn't make me think I am going insane.  I understand your frustration with Asuelo, though.  Manipulative and self-serving, but not gaslighting.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I am SO late to the party on this one but when Charlie initally  took the mic the way he held it w/the determined pinky up slays me EVERY TIME  it's like the one thing that is balancing him from completely falling over drunk. I laugh out loud every time!! 

Charlie reminds me of Steve Buscemi in the Wedding Singer!

• Love 2

Hey Colt, your mother would be less involved if YOU didn't share every detail about everything with her, and learned the word no.  He barely kept Jess a secret, then he let Deb invite herself to Brazil.  Just say no.

And I actually did lol when Deb declared she was done with the laundry and whatnot.  Somehow I doubt Colt figured that into the equation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

"Lectern" was the word I couldn't think of.  In my church (and I suspect in most churches), the pulpit is where the preaching (sermon) comes from; the lectern ("reading place") is where the reading of the scripture comes from.

I think it's funny that naming the church furniture correctly has excited interest while the fact of a disappearing Target bag in such a formal church--maybe a cathedral--apparently has aroused no interest at all.

Even outside church people always mix up podium and lectern and say that someone stood at the podium.  You stand on the podium.  You put your notes on the lectern.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, AZChristian said:

The pastor stands behind a lectern and kind of meanders around making eye contact with everyone. 

Which is why sunglasses are catching on amongst the flock.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/24/2020 at 5:46 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Larissa-ee: She looks like Michael Jackson

Which makes her cam career a challenge.  How many dudes want to bang Wacko Jacko?  He did make masks fashionable before the pandemic.  Although I wonder why someone who is a germaphobe would choose to own a filthy llama.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Which makes her cam career a challenge.  How many dudes want to bang Wacko Jacko?  He did make masks fashionable before the pandemic.  Although I wonder why someone who is a germaphobe would choose to own a filthy llama.

Hey MrBuyBye, my llama Chico takes issue with that assessment of his kind! lol

Chico 4.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 9/20/2020 at 8:51 PM, Drogo said:

"Thank you Kalani, for bringing these children whom I don't care if they starve here to say goodbye to me; my heart is fixed."

Drogo!  Long time, no see.  Good to see you!

On 9/21/2020 at 6:15 AM, Silver Bells said:

He likes her my ass.  He’s waiting to be “ discovered” for modeling or a movie contract.  He’s soo gorgeous, ya know.

He has been doing this for like years now.  I hope he gets what he wants, but its a long road.  

On 9/21/2020 at 6:39 AM, Silver Bells said:

I guess Debby won’t be back next season.  Coltee told her he wants to keep his love life private, all of a sudden.

If Matt Sharp loves me, next year I'll be getting footage of Debbie in the bushes in front of restaurants where Colt is taking a date and hiding behind a menu in a trench coat and big glasses.  

Debby as Carmen Miranda is the sort of comic relief I need. 

OMG Charlie is about to be a sloppy ass mess.  How old is he, why he is still calling people "bro" in a non-ironic way?

• Love 5

OMG, yes, please Charlie, please challenge Andrei to a fight in America.  Please Matt Sharp and company, please make this happen.

And Libby, STFU, the reason things are shitty are because you always play both sides against each other. 

LOL, oh Andrei....this is why you need to cut the purse strings with Chuck.  The "appreciation" Chuck wants you to show is for you to kiss the ring and kiss his ass.  

• Love 5
On 9/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, Nicmar said:

did  she even work before she got pregnant? If so she can go back to work and have her mom watch them.

Does her mom want to watch them, or will Kalani just assume that a woman who raised her own children will sign up to now watch Kalani's ill considered spawn?

Kalani and Aseulu chose to have two kids, they need to figure out how to care for them without roping in grandma, who may want to do her own thing now that she raised her own children.  

On 9/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Chuck could be single? Keep an orderly line, ladies! 

Its so hot when a man has no discernible neck and gets his dress clothes from a suit barn.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

LOL, of course Syngin is going to "be with Tania" and will come back to America.

Syngin is trying to stay on that Matt Sharp gravy train  He isn't about to get an actual job and embarrassing himself on national television in the easiest payday he will ever get.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This kitchen counter is giving me a case of the itchies.

What Debby is doing to Colt right now....I think this is gaslighting

"I've never treated you like a child, I always treat you like a man" which is basically telling him that what he is saying is crazy and he is just wrong.  "You asking me to treat you like an adult male is an affront to me, and now I'm offended so you shouldn't be asking for anything because YOU'RE the one at fault, NOT ME"  "If you want me to stop being mad you're going to have to apologize to me for something I was doing wrong"

JFC, Debbie, English is your first language, you were born in the US and you need subtitles.  You are one mumbly ass drunk.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So, if I understand this correctly, Syngin commits to getting a job back in America and Tania commits to nagging Syngin to get a job in America so she can mooch off of him.  

LOL.  These two are the worst, they are never getting off the 90DF gravy train.  

• Love 5

Why is TLC filming this scene in a windtunnel?  Everyone looks so uncomfortable and forced.  Does Eric have a dungeon in his living room, is that why they won't film inside the house? 

I don't think Larissa's nose looks dramatically different and I think her breasts look abysmal in that top, which seems to have been made for a girl with much smaller breasts.

• Love 4

LOL, why is angela wearing half a mask during a skype tell all?

Andrei may have said it Jenn, but I find you an unreliable source since you don't know that China and Japan are different places.  

Tania and Syngin will never break up as long as they can stay on this show.  Its an easy paycheck that sates the unquenchable thirst they both have for attention.  You can take THAT to the bank Shawn!  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

OMG Charlie is about to be a sloppy ass mess.  How old is he, why he is still calling people "bro" in a non-ironic way?

Charlie is married and has four children.  Great role model for the next generation, right?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

OMG, yes, please Charlie, please challenge Andrei to a fight in America.  Please Matt Sharp and company, please make this happen.

And Libby, STFU, the reason things are shitty are because you always play both sides against each other. 

LOL, oh Andrei....this is why you need to cut the purse strings with Chuck.  The "appreciation" Chuck wants you to show is for you to kiss the ring and kiss his ass.  

Andrei will stick it out because Chuck is paying.  Andrei will never have to work!

• Love 3

I don't see a thread for the tell all up yet, but the 30-minute preview is up for viewing.  

I'm hooked already.  

Spoiler

Andre asks Larissa about her children and makes a few jabs about her new face, including the fact people are referring to her as Michael Jackson 3.0.  It. Was. Glorious.  I've always liked Andrei, but now I officially love him.  Said things to that vile wench I'd love to say to her myself.  I'm all in for this shitstorm.  😄  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I don't see a thread for the tell all up yet, but the 30-minute preview is up for viewing.  

I'm hooked already.  

Reveal spoiler

Andre asks Larissa about her children and makes a few jabs about her new face, including the fact people are referring to her as Michael Jackson 3.0.  It. Was. Glorious.  I've always liked Andrei, but now I officially love him.  Said things to that vile wench I'd love to say to her myself.  I'm all in for this shitstorm.  😄  

I don't even like Andrei, but he could win me over with that. I can't wait.

• Love 7

We don’t have a tell all pt 1 thread, do we?  
Angela, the story about having an abscess and not being able to get air on it is just ridiculous.  
Michale, I hope you’ve learned to keep 2 phones and turn the other off when you talk to Angie.  You need a baby mama now!

Larissa, you really do look like a hooker.  Even strippers have better plastic surgery, and dress better, than you.

Ericee, you don’t get to speak.  You are the equivalent of Kalani’s boy babies hanging off her teat.  

Asuelu, if Kalani doesn’t stuff you in a suitcase and ship you to ANY deserted island, I will do the job for her.  You are the king of Leaving Town.  Such a bad dad.

Syngin, You finally did it. You had a bad hair day captured on camera. I was already to count how many times you flipped and fluffed your hair but your segment must come next week. I’ll be waiting.

Tania, I admire that you still keep hoping that you’re going to get that Malibu Barbie dream house. But you’re gonna have to save your own allowance to go buy it. Syngin is too busy buying beer. Ps, get a bra and wear it.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, why is angela wearing half a mask during a skype tell all?

Andrei may have said it Jenn, but I find you an unreliable source since you don't know that China and Japan are different places.  

Tania and Syngin will never break up as long as they can stay on this show.  Its an easy paycheck that sates the unquenchable thirst they both have for attention.  You can take THAT to the bank Shawn!  

I watched the preview. Angela is wearing the mask because she has a dental abscess.

• Useful 1

Poor Debbie, she was certainly lacking in the Mammary Department at the Tell All! Libby was covered up, but everyone else had the girls out on display. And Colt wasn't wearing his signature crooked glasses? 

Larissa attempt to channel Kylie Jenner's look is absolutely ridiculous. I used to think she was kind of ditzy but harmless but in the Tell All she was downright nasty. She hurled insults and cursed at Colt, Debbie, Syngin and Andrei. And dopey Eric just sat there and made no attempt to rein her in. 

Is Family Libby STILL harping on the reason Andrei left Moldova? 

It looks like Asuelu is the first "flounce off" of the night. I wasn't surprised that he was there, after all it's a paid performance and he probably promised the money to his mother. 

Angela has some big nasty looking scrape on her arm and she's wearing a mask due to a dental abscess?  Sure...I wonder what her "doing something that Michael wouldn't approve of" is going to be. 

Edited to add: Is Angela having her forearm tattoo removed? At first I thought maybe so, but now I see that the scrape is on her outer arm and the tattoo is on the inside. image.png.922ce049a7bc48767dda121649688c33.png

image.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Debby as Carmen Miranda is the sort of comic relief I need. 

We already have a Carmen in the Coltie universe.

7 hours ago, RealReality said:

All I want is peace and harmony declared the Queen of the Shit Stirrers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm hooked already.  

Hide contents

Although if I were married to Libby I wouldn’t criticize another woman’s face.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Andrei will stick it out because Chuck is paying.  Andrei will never have to work!

Increasingly, Chuck will make it more and more clear that Andrei will have to pay with his pride if he wants to stay on Chuck's paycheck.  Chuck wasn't wrong, if someone drops 30k, you should thank them.  But, it seems like Chuck was "appreciation" for his ongoing support and that means kissing his ass and being nice to him.

A job is less work.  

3 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

Tania, I admire that you still keep hoping that you’re going to get that Malibu Barbie dream house. But you’re gonna have to save your own allowance to go buy it. Syngin is too busy buying beer. Ps, get a bra and wear it.

LOL.  Poor Tania....the concept of sunken cost fallacy says she should just let Syngin go, because he is never going to get a steady eddie, 9-5 job in order to support her.  

But honestly, I think Syngin is the best she can do.  Who are these highly paid men who want to hang out with a screechy, jobless nag who doesn't want to wear a bra?

And frankly, Tania needs to enjoy these last few days of fantastic metabolism, because those shots of her at the ice cream place weren't flattering.  I sure hope she isn't pregnant because what a fucking disaster that would be.  

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Although if I were married to Libby I wouldn’t criticize another woman’s face.

Dead!

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What’s wrong with Angela’s arm it’s all scratched up. And her mouth covered up!

Was she in a fight or accident?  I don’t think I believe the abscess tooth story!

Maybe she got in a fight and her tooth fell out causing an abscess?

I think a lot of smokers have dental issues.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/21/2020 at 9:59 AM, 2dogmom said:

asuelo isn't playing volleyball by himself.  why is the gym open? are all of his samoan friends endangering their families as well?

you couldn't even go the fields/parks where I live, and if you tried to play a sport the cops would be called. 

I guess Utah is different.

You know, it wasn't even that for me. If you are putting a GPS tracker on your spouses phone, especially without their permission, the marriage is beyond over. Stop dragging this out.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:01 PM, mamadrama said:

Syngin's SA seems so different from Ronald/Tiffany's SA. 

I know there as another comment similar to this here and it has come up else where in this and other spinsoffs..

South Africa is a country of huge income inequality and there is certainly a large percentage of the country that lives in poverty. There are also a lot of really, really, really rich people in SA. A lot. I believe Syngin is from the Cape Town area which is just spectacular, I have been there a few times. Like, really, breathtakingly spectacular coastal city full of many, many, many very wealthy people living in spectacular mansions. 

Even in Ronald/Tiffany's SA in Johannesburg, I've been in Joburg a few times, the Four Seasons Westcliff is one of the most spectacular hotels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in lots and lots of fine hotels across the world:

https://www.fourseasons.com/johannesburg/

I wish people would stop making assumptions that American is just so much better than a lot of the other countries featured on this show, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, THE UNITED STATES, they are all places where many people live very differently from one another, frankly trading lives with Angela, culturally, socially and financially in the US would be, I don't even think I could cope.

Also just stray thoughts, Erikee, jesus, could he seem anymore gay? I agree with other people, he's probably the gay best friend of Larissa and signed on to this for exposure and money. And Larissa's boobs, they look like some ridiculous glued on numbers on a drag queen, although to be fair she wanted to look like a blow up fuck doll, so she got what she wanted. And her bedroom? Christmas lights taped on to the wall, DVD rack, honey, no.

Edited by John M
  • Love 13

I just had a brilliant idea.  

If Michael just had a baby with some random woman than next time Angela visits Africa, Michael can just put the baby in a reed basket, take Angela for a nice picnic by a nice quiet little stream and have the baby float down the stream in the basket just like baby Moses in the bible

Angela will see it as a sign from god. I totally think it could work.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

Angela, the story about having an abscess and not being able to get air on it is just ridiculous.  

16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I watched the preview. Angela is wearing the mask because she has a dental abscess.

Can't get AIR on it!??? Bet she can chain  smoke the f***  out of a pack of Marlboros tho!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 9/26/2020 at 5:37 AM, RealReality said:

Does her mom want to watch them, or will Kalani just assume that a woman who raised her own children will sign up to now watch Kalani's ill considered spawn?

Kalani and Aseulu chose to have two kids, they need to figure out how to care for them without roping in grandma, who may want to do her own thing now that she raised her own children.  

Its so hot when a man has no discernible neck and gets his dress clothes from a suit barn.  

I think Kalani's mother and father, like Chuck, are happy to be overinvolved and open their wallets because it gives them a bigger say than they should have in their "adult" children's lives.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, John M said:

You know, it wasn't even that for me. If you are putting a GPS tracker on your spouses phone, especially without their permission, the marriage is beyond over. Stop dragging this out.

I know there as another comment similar to this here and it has come up else where in this and other spinsoffs..

South Africa is a country of huge income inequality and there is certainly a large percentage of the country that lives in poverty. There are also a lot of really, really, really rich people in SA. A lot. I believe Syngin is from the Cape Town area which is just spectacular, I have been there a few times. Like, really, breathtakingly spectacular coastal city full of many, many, many very wealthy people living in spectacular mansions. 

Even in Ronald/Tiffany's SA in Johannesburg, I've been in Joburg a few times, the Four Seasons Westcliff is one of the most spectacular hotels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in lots and lots of fine hotels across the world:

https://www.fourseasons.com/johannesburg/

I wish people would stop making assumptions that American is just so much better than a lot of the other countries featured on this show, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, THE UNITED STATES, they are all places where many people live very differently from one another, frankly trading lives with Angela, culturally, socially and financially in the US would be, I don't even think I could cope.

Also just stray thoughts, Erikee, jesus, could he seem anymore gay? I agree with other people, he's probably the gay best friend of Larissa and signed on to this for exposure and money. And Larissa's boobs, they look like some ridiculous glued on numbers on a drag queen, although to be fair she wanted to look like a blow up fuck doll, so she got what she wanted. And her bedroom? Christmas lights taped on to the wall, DVD rack, honey, no.

My-khul's probably going to be in serious culture shock in what looks to be somewhat rural Georgia.  I'm not thinking he's going to get the welcome there he's maybe imagined.

• Love 5