Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They haven't shown the veto speeches in the past couple seasons.

But in this case it has an impact to the story. Tyler helped Bey prepare her speech, asked her to not mention his name and Christmas used this as an excuse that she did not use the veto, like "if Bey had mentioned Tyler's name openly, I may have used the veto". Also it shows the hypocricy and the betrayal of Tyler because while he was helping Bey with her speech he knew Christmas was not gonna use the veto.

Well I guess we'll find out the whole story when Bey is out of the house real soon.

• Love 6

If Dani pregamed with Cody before the season she did a bad job. Day one Cody said he didn't trust Dani and Nicole convinced him that he could trust her. Night of Day 1 or Day 2 they had a long convo in the HOH were Dani asked Cody if he talked to Derrick. If Derrick put them together why would she ask that? The reason I am cynical about the pregame rumors is that Evel Dick is the source and he's the one who kept saying Frankie was on this season. Plus Evel Dick hates Derrick and Dan way before this season started. How can you be a Big Brother fan and think Dan is one of the worst winners?

I think what Bay said the other day is far more credible. I am hoping she spills the tea once she is in the outside world. 

I had to look Blanquil up, and it's weighted blankets; I think it's easy for them to pull sponsorship because it's not like Nicole is going to buy zillions more nor is there as huge a market for them as there is for, say, wine.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Tyler had a dream about the upcoming HOH competition. It took place in a warehouse and was set up like a massive size arcade, with a giant ski-ball. It was like a wall comp. There were basketball hoops with everyone's name on it. In order to get on the wall you had to shoot a basket. But everybody was shooting from the wall. Tyler said don't these people know you can go up close to the basket? And someone answered that they could but he couldn't tell them. So everybody was losing. Then a door was partially opened and you could see a semi truck go by, and Enzo commented on the black rims. Tyler said the wall was like these giant Dr. Seuss trees with platforms.

Christmas is in the background doing exercises. You can hear her heavy breathing even when you can't see her.

It's Tyler's first BB dream with people from this season in it. Some random guy was the host. 

Tyler says he remembers David specifically doing it wrong. He got ahead of himself.

Bumpus MIlls at the kitchen table, picking his nose. That vacuum cleaner sounds scary.

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Has there been any speculation about what kind of endurance comp we get tonight? Wall, slip and slide, chicken wire, chairs/swing?

They were just talking about that. They think it's a wall endurance comp.  Kevin is explaining the Days comp to David.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

If Dani pregamed with Cody before the season she did a bad job. Day one Cody said he didn't trust Dani and Nicole convinced him that he could trust her. Night of Day 1 or Day 2 they had a long convo in the HOH were Dani asked Cody if he talked to Derrick. If Derrick put them together why would she ask that? The reason I am cynical about the pregame rumors is that Evel Dick is the source and he's the one who kept saying Frankie was on this season. Plus Evel Dick hates Derrick and Dan way before this season started. How can you be a Big Brother fan and think Dan is one of the worst winners?

I think what Bay said the other day is far more credible. I am hoping she spills the tea once she is in the outside world. 

Oh, I agree she probably didn't pre-game WITH Cody, but she obviously knew that there was lots of pre-gaming going on, so the idea that she thought it was SHE who brought Cody and Nicole together is preposterous.

Edited by Brian Cronin
Said "agreed" where I meant "agree"
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Imagine being engaged and still being this dickmatzied lol. Dani is just as bad and she’s married! How embarrassing.

Nicole is that woman who, when her boyfriend or husband cheats, she excuses it because some "tramp"  seduced him. 

• Love 9

Kevin asked Da'Vonne why she is so full of spite and anger. Bayleigh walked in when he said that and was "What?" They all started laughing.

Da'Vonne said it's creepy when someone is changing clothes the camera focuses in on them. She says put the camera on Kevin! So I noticed Cam 1 focusing in on Kevin.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jobiska said:

I had to look Blanquil up, and it's weighted blankets; I think it's easy for them to pull sponsorship because it's not like Nicole is going to buy zillions more nor is there as huge a market for them as there is for, say, wine.  

What an appropriate sponsor for someone who spent much of two seasons "under a blanket" with a guy. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They seem convinced it’ll be wall. I feel like this is when wall usually is. If so, almost guaranteed Dani or Ian will win. Maybe Tyler.

Remember when we said that last year or the year before and then they used Slip and Slide for the Veto and we didn't get to see our most hated HGs fall on their mic packs? #neverforget

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, I agreed she probably didn't pre-game WITH Cody, but she obviously knew that there was lots of pre-gaming going on, so the idea that she thought it was SHE who brought Cody and Nicole together is preposterous.

I agree that is such a dumb statement. Nicole & Cody were on the SAME season and she played with his brother lol. Jase & Diane who hated each other on s5 had a pregame alliance on All-Stars anyone from the same season probably has an agreement of sorts. 

If it is a wall comp Dani, Nicole, Tyler, Ian and Kevin have the best shot at winning. 

If it is a slip n slide which Kevin and Ian claim they saw last night: Cody (depending on his knees he says he injured them playing soccer), Tyler, Enzo and Kevin have the best shot. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean!

Fucking hell.

She actually said "I will literally run you over to get to it" ????  The person who IRL tried to literally run someone over???  I get feeling ragey, but how can she not process how what she says will come across?  Unbelievable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

God Nicole is a Piece of crap. Cody can have many F2 but Dani cant! What a fucking hypocrite does she here herself? If cody has Many F2 then HE SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED EITHER!! 

Maybe you can have many F2's but only one "untouchable" LOL!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:
7 hours ago, Never Again said:

And here I felt badly for Cody losing his grandfather, I expected he would either quit the game to be with his family, or at least stay in the BB house but be depressed, crying and laying in his bed wanting to be alone with his thoughts.  The fact that he is sitting around with the others and making fun of Ian would be so repulsive anyway, but even more shocking to me considering how I expected Cody to behave after his sad news.  Wow he’s as cold and awful as his brother, and to think I always liked him so much more than Paulie.

I may not like Cody that much and don't like that he's joining in on the making fun of Ian, but just in terms of his response to his grandfather's death, I think everyone responds differently to death. Some grieve more openly than others. And Cody said that this was expected, right? That he knew that his grandfather was very sick. So he probably prepared for it. I can't say what he is feeling exactly but I wouldn't just automatically assume that he doesn't care that his grandfather died.

Oh I have no doubt Cody cares a great deal that his grandfather died! They’re apparently a super close family and of course anyone would be upset to lose their grandfather.  Maybe I was unclear but what I meant was the opposite, I thought Cody would be so devastated that he would go home or else just lay in bed with his thoughts.  I never expected he would be hanging with the others and making fun of Ian(ughh). I guess he is coping by being with his friends instead of alone, but man I didn’t expect him to be such a dick to Ian, especially right now  

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, leocadia said:

She actually said "I will literally run you over to get to it" ????  The person who IRL tried to literally run someone over???  I get feeling ragey, but how can she not process how what she says will come across?  Unbelievable.

I don't think there's even a scintilla of self awareness in Xmas. I also doubt she truly understands that what she did was even wrong.

I am concerned, however, by her declaration of "I will literally PUT THIS KNIFE IN YOUR EYEBALLS FROM HERE" at whoever she said was "trying to scare" her. Said while brandishing an actual knife.

Any man and/or POC would be out of the house already. What the hell is so special about Xmas that they brought her back?

• Love 12
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

7 hours ago, Never Again said:

And here I felt badly for Cody losing his grandfather, I expected he would either quit the game to be with his family, or at least stay in the BB house but be depressed, crying and laying in his bed wanting to be alone with his thoughts.  The fact that he is sitting around with the others and making fun of Ian would be so repulsive anyway, but even more shocking to me considering how I expected Cody to behave after his sad news.  Wow he’s as cold and awful as his brother, and to think I always liked him so much more than Paulie.

To be somewhat fair to Cody, he actually has been seeming very down ever since he got the news. Before the Ian bash session began, he was lying silent in his bed and imo he looked very sad. He's still an absolute dick though lol

He sure is, and that upsets me.  I thought he was a nice enough guy, despite being so good looking and being part of the cool kids club.  He’s pretty friendly and charming to people’s faces, which takes him far.  But to jump onto the Ian mocking, that’s the worst thing to me.  You are right, he’s an absolute dick!  Cody is a realtor two towns away from me, this should cost him business if anybody around here sees this behavior.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Remember when we said that last year or the year before and then they used Slip and Slide for the Veto and we didn't get to see our most hated HGs fall on their mic packs? #neverforget

What season? BB19 of course, in order to screw Mark over so he definitely went home.

That fucking season.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

God Nicole is a Piece of crap. Cody can have many F2 but Dani cant! What a fucking hypocrite does she here herself? If cody has Many F2 then HE SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED EITHER!! 

What would Cody actually have to do for people to turn on him?

It seems like he can can get away with pretty much anything.  Tyler as well, as we saw this week.

Talk about "Untouchables".

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Does anyone know why Danielle named her daughter "Tennessee?"

Regardless of the reason I feel sorry for the kid. She's going to get made fun of in school. Even her friends will probably call her Arkansas and Oklahoma. I wish parents would resist giving their kids "clever" or unusual names. They don't seem to consider how that's going to affect the kid growing up. Kids can be mean. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Regardless of the reason I feel sorry for the kid. He's going to get made fun of in school. Even his friends will probably call him Arkansas and Oklahoma. I wish parents would resist giving their kids "clever" or unusual names. They don't seem to consider how that's going to affect the kid growing up. Kids can be mean. 

Tennessee is a girl. Dani has a daughter lol. 

• LOL 2
49 minutes ago, Never Again said:

He sure is, and that upsets me.  I thought he was a nice enough guy, despite being so good looking and being part of the cool kids club.  He’s pretty friendly and charming to people’s faces, which takes him far.  But to jump onto the Ian mocking, that’s the worst thing to me.  You are right, he’s an absolute dick!  Cody is a realtor two towns away from me, this should cost him business if anybody around here sees this behavior.  

He mentioned on the feeds to Janelle he doesn't have a clientele so when the Coronavirus hit he was basically out of work. 

Edited by choclatechip45
15 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

He mentioned on the feeds to Janelle he doesn't have a clientele so when the Coronavirus hit he was basically out of work. 

Wait, Cody is a realtor? I thought he was a wannabe Hallmark Christmas movie star?

• LOL 4
Just now, Shorty186 said:

Wait, Cody is a realtor? I thought he was a wannabe Hallmark Christmas movie star?

Lol. From the feeds it sounded like he is trying to break into luxury real estate as a realtor he was shadowing someone who was is mentor, but once covid hit it all dried up. He is also a soccer coach. It sounds like he had some major financial issues used part of his 50 grand to pay of loans still has some more to pay off. He didn't work for a full year after his season going to appearances and trying to be a model that he blew the rest of the 50 grand. He doesn't have any of the money left.

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I honestly thought Cody was still trying to be an actor.

If we actually get feeds after the show tonight, it's probably because they have to compete with the NFL now.

He might be. Who knows how much those hallmark movies pay. I remember Erika talking on the live feeds about being an extra on a movie pre-BB4 and it paid $30k. 

14 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Lol. From the feeds it sounded like he is trying to break into luxury real estate as a realtor he was shadowing someone who was is mentor, but once covid hit it all dried up. He is also a soccer coach. It sounds like he had some major financial issues used part of his 50 grand to pay of loans still has some more to pay off. He didn't work for a full year after his season going to appearances and trying to be a model that he blew the rest of the 50 grand. He doesn't have any of the money left.

Did he dabble in influencer life at all? I'm amazed at how many influencers we have in the world. Looking at the cast of BB21 alone you've got at least 8 of them trying out the influencer thing. I always wonder how lucrative that business actually is - We have so many of them... competing with each other. And it's pretty hilarious when they seem to peddle similar products, take similar photos, go similar places, talk on similar podcasts...

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm amazed at how many influencers we have in the world.

Every reality show seems to succumb to this sooner or later. They start off casting/recruiting "real" people and the mixing and mingling of people from different walks of life is intriguing and entertaining. But after a while, their seasons are filled with model and actor wanna-bes, internet "sensations" and now social medial "influencers." Their differences, if any, are superficial because they're all living the same life, all have the same ambitions and are all way too media savvy.

The only thing you can say about BB is that the 24/7 nature of the feeds breaks down even the most media savvy after a few weeks and you get the kind of scandals BB is prone to. But it sounds like they're much more quick on the stars button this summer, too (I have literally watched the feeds once this summer - you guys are so much more fun!).

Edited by Gummo
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

I thought he was a wannabe Hallmark Christmas movie star?

He might be. Who knows how much those hallmark movies pay. 

Please stop disparaging Hallmark movies like this! They have some standards! Cody's movies are like MeTV or something. One of them was on the Roku channel lol.

The HOH will indeed be shown on the feeds tonight. They did us this one solid. Now let's all get ready to watch Cody win!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Did he dabble in influencer life at all? I'm amazed at how many influencers we have in the world. Looking at the cast of BB21 alone you've got at least 8 of them trying out the influencer thing. I always wonder how lucrative that business actually is - We have so many of them... competing with each other. And it's pretty hilarious when they seem to peddle similar products, take similar photos, go similar places, talk on similar podcasts...

No clue, but if he did he would have had some income coming in. I feel like influencers might not have been as popular in 2014 when he was coming off the show than it would be now. I'm more shocked that he went through $50,000 in one year.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I guess he’s starting to regret giving away $450,000!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

No clue, but if he did he would have had some income coming in. I feel like influencers might not have been as popular in 2014 when he was coming off the show than it would be now. I'm more shocked that he went through $50,000 in one year.

$50k isn’t that much after taxes. Plus if he used some if it for loans, then he didn’t walk away with much. Not to defend Cody, who is a dick.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Please stop disparaging Hallmark movies like this! They have some standards! Cody's movies are like MeTV or something. One of them was on the Roku channel lol.

And all of his holiday movies were directed by a woman who went by the name Candi Cane. Because what says cheesy holiday movies better than a twee nickname? Really, it was direct holiday movies or become a stripper. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I just looked at Cody’s IMDB and realized he had a tiny bit in a movie I've watched, Set It Up on Netflix. He played a guy who hooked up with Pete Davidson’s character. Now I’m going to need to go back and fast forward to see his few seconds on screen.

• LOL 2

I know as recently as a year ago he was trying to get some cheeseball Christmas movie made. I was working for a manager at the time and saw the name "Cody Califiore" as star and producer on a breakdown and immediately gagged. Did not submit any clients to that. But Lifetime/Hallmark will pay their stars $150K-$200K for 2 or 3 weeks' work.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Never Again said:

I guess he’s starting to regret giving away $450,000!

Every day on the feeds it seems like he doesn't regret it because it wouldn't have been if Derrick didn't go to the end with him. That is one expensive price for a friend though. 

17 minutes ago, Michichick said:

$50k isn’t that much after taxes. Plus if he used some if it for loans, then he didn’t walk away with much. Not to defend Cody, who is a dick.

Fair I'm surprised he didn't invest some of it. I know Ian has talked about in interviews how he invested most of his winnings and has a nice little cushion that people his age don't have. I don't know if Ian owns his condo in Houston or is just renting, but it sounds nice! 

• Love 1