Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Tyler was struggling pretty good there. 

Except the first 3 evicted were white women soooooo.......

There was an 'awareness' deal too not evict POC the first 2 weeks - some heard 3 weeks. Not sure which is right.

2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

But weren't they working with or trying to work with Bay and Day?

I wasn't watching the first few weeks of feeds so maybe I'm mistaken

Yea but Bayleigh, Davonne and Kevin were all too stupid to realize they were not part of a major alliance, stabbed jaysar in the back several times. So they deserve to go home because they are terrible at the game of big brother. 

• Love 11
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Will David even use his power? It's David so it's not a done deal lol.

A good player would try to use it to not get nominated at all.

A mediocre player would simply play it on themselves without giving her the update so she was on the spot.

A bad player could do any number of illogical things...so who knows.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Tuxcat said:

There was an 'awareness' deal too not evict POC the first 2 weeks - some heard 3 weeks. Not sure which is right.

Kevin was nommed with Keesha the first week, David the second week against Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole, Kaysar against Janelle (that one was the only block partner for each other, though). It's interesting when you factor in the pact.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Day hugging her tight. She might regret that tomorrow. 

Dani said yesterday she wants to take Day to the final 4. 

Dani probably puts up Kevin and David. David uses his power she puts up Ian. She will probably try to backdoor Tyler.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Yea but Bayleigh, Davonne and Kevin were all too stupid to realize they were not part of a major alliance, stabbed jaysar in the back several times. So they deserve to go home because they are terrible at the game of big brother. 

Ya that was really a stupid move on their part because they ran to the other side with everything jaysar told them.... OK I feel better now. 👍😂

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Mannnn fuck BB for having to air Cody learning about his grandpa. 

It barely took a second for him to react after opening the letter.  It makes me suspicious that his response was scripted by production. damnit.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It'll be interesting to see if Xmas uses her veto power to prevent that.

I can’t remember how her power works. I thought she can only use it to prevent herself from being the renom, unless she wins veto. If she wins veto then she can block someone else from being the renom.

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Does xmas power keep herself and one other safe after veto? or just the one person she chooses?

She can prevent one person from being the renom. If she wins veto then she can save a nominee, be safe herself if not nommed, and still prevent someone from being nommed.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yeah or she tries to backdoor Xmas lol. She was saying yesterday she doesn't want Christmas to go to the final six after her outburst.

This is way too awesome to actually happen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just let Tyler get BDed. He can go home to Mother Angela like he wants, they can edit Dani to look like some kind of mastermind, and they can keep yet another POC from going.

Day is telling David she's gonna try to talk Dani into not nomming David or Kevin.

Tyler won't be going home until the end of the season. I bet he stops talking about quitting since he's going to the jury house now.

I feel bad for Day that she actually thinks she has pull with any of these people.

• Love 3

I can't feel bad for Ian and Kevin since they both have played terrible games so far. Ian is the one who decided to play his game for Nicole F. 

Dani's speech to Ian: "You've been telling everyone you want to make it to jury so have fun in the jury house."

Edited by choclatechip45

I gotta give props to Dani winning a wall comp 9 years apart  is impressive!

11 minutes ago, grandmabegum said:

Phew, almost caught up. But, yeah, if she has a talent ( I think @slasherboy mentioned this above) she'd be paid more.

Yeah that makes more sense lol. I definitley remember her being a professional dancer in her life lol. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I feel like Dani always wins endurance. Who's the BB historian that can confirm?

She won the endurance in BB8, BB13 and BB22. She's got a body built for endurance -- short, compact, and muscular.

ETA: Dom says he sent black hair dye for Dani in the HOH basket.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Thanks for confirming. I mean, maybe not all hope it lost. I would rather Dani win over Nicole or Cody.

Same. Dani at least likes to shake things up due to her paranoia. Her first HOH reign in BB8 is a top 5 worst HOH reigns ever.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hours later and Enzo is still pontificating about how he could have won...he could have been a contendah.

The only interesting convo I've seen is when Dani asked Cody what Tyler whispered to him in the break between the eviction and the comp.  Cody claims to not remember and Dani kept pressing saying "Don't lie, or I'll put you up".  He said he doesn't even remember Tyler being in the bathroom at that time.  No feeds then, so it could be something, or maybe just Dani's paranoia.  Then they started talking about production and we got stars.

I fully understand that it's never going to happen, but it would be sweet poetic justice if Tyler was evicted this week and had to spend the rest of the game in the jury house instead of going home to Angela.  

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I think Dani will cave to Nicole and Cody’s pressure and will put Kevin and David on the block.  David will use his power, Day or Ian will be the replacement.  If Kevin doesn’t win the Veto he will go home against Davonne but it’s a toss up against Ian.

This is the only fun I have now with BB, trying to predict different scenarios and of course this board.

• Love 6