Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Dani's listening at a door but I don't know which room it opens on. I guess it's Ian's room. There's a noise and Dani giggles and says "Ian's farting." Cody opens the door and Dani jumps up at him with a scream, and Cody jumps and yells. And it actually was Cody's fart.

Yum Yum and Dani think Kevin has a power. They were also discussing Tyler for a while and what to do with him. Dani thinks Christmas is the only one who would be mad if Tyler was put up. She says she can put up the original noms and if the power is used, then discuss putting Tyler up.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Dani's talking about maybe putting up Ian. She might not get another chance. (But she can be HOH next week, too, can't she?) Now she's back to Kevin. She won't play Da'Vonne. Da'Vonne knows all the days and Cody does, too. They think there are two doubles coming up.

Now they are talking about the powers - what were the symbols. Dani says her power is crappy. She doesn't want to use it. Dani says Nicole is "underpants girl."

I honestly think Dani trusts Day more than Day trusts Dani. Ian made a dumb move week 2 or 3 bragging about all his comp wins in 14.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She said she doesn’t plan on using her power to play again next week.

Ooops lol.

Why in the world would you NOT use that power? What possible benefit would it be to her to NOT play in the HOH next week?

Also, I don't get the implication of what Kevin is saying there. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why in the world would you NOT use that power? What possible benefit would it be to her to NOT play in the HOH next week?

I think because its going to be a questions comp and she's bad at those. She said she wouldn't win anyway and might save the power for the double? Nicole asked her to use it on her.

• Useful 1

No please no Ian on the block. Not yet.  

His Kaysar comment was just game and he has already acknowledged that he was played by the not-so-cool kids.  

And as crazy as it sounds I’d like to see him and Tyler work together.  I think that they would reason things out and look at situations a little differently afterwards. Ian with these people mocking him and Tyler with the Bay/Day stuff.   

It amazes me every year how the game would be so much better and enjoyable to watch if the initial alliances were different.  In this case Ian/Tyler/Kaysar/Janelle/Day/Bay more or less. 

• Love 4

Dani told Memphis all about Tyler's messy game and he is okay with backdooring Tyler if the opportunity present itself.

So if David takes himself off initial nom - who does she put up against Kevin? Ian but isn't production saying that will look bad. Tyler? but that's dangerous. So who?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Before Dani voted, Julie said to us that her and Christmas were aligned. Apparently, Julie was still on the house TV when she said that and so they read her lips. They don’t seem to have seen exactly what she said though.

7 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So if David takes himself off initial nom - who does she put up against Kevin? Ian but isn't production saying that will look bad. Tyler? but that's dangerous. So who?

She’ll put up Ian. Her only options are Ian and Day and I just don’t see her doing Day.

This Dani and Kevin convo is so cringe. Dani is terrible at this lol.

• Love 6

15 minutes ago, Ellee said:

No please no Ian on the block. Not yet.  

His Kaysar comment was just game and he has already acknowledged that he was played by the not-so-cool kids.  

And as crazy as it sounds I’d like to see him and Tyler work together.  I think that they would reason things out and look at situations a little differently afterwards. Ian with these people mocking him and Tyler with the Bay/Day stuff.   

It amazes me every year how the game would be so much better and enjoyable to watch if the initial alliances were different.  In this case Ian/Tyler/Kaysar/Janelle/Day/Bay more or less. 

He's said multiple things about Kaysar including that he has the stank on him, said multiple times he was only nice to Kaysar so he could get a job at Kaysar's company, called him stupid multiple times.  Yes for a hot second he believed the wall yeller and went right back to Nicole apologizing. Ian was never going to join the Jaysar/Day/Bay because his allegiance is to Nicole. Janelle asked him to work with him and he refused. He was always going to put Bay/Day up because Nicole told him too until he thought he would be perceived as racist cus he called Bay Day. Ian is the Marcellas of this All-Star season such a disappointment and a waste of an All-Star spot. He only wants to make jury and sit around and follow Nicole around.  He plans on comping out to the end and can't even beat Memphis in a wall comp lol. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Dani told Memphis all about Tyler's messy game and he is okay with backdooring Tyler if the opportunity present itself.

I don't think Dani cares what production says. She put up Eric Stein in season 8 pre jury and production was probably pissed. She split up Brenchel twice in season 13 and originally wanted to go after Jeff. It would be better for her game if she puts up Ian. She wants to reel Day in because she is bad at comps while Ian won a bunch of comps on his season. Plus Ian is planning to comp out to get to the end (bad strategy). 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Before Dani voted, Julie said to us that her and Christmas were aligned. Apparently, Julie was still on the house TV when she said that and so they read her lips. They don’t seem to have seen exactly what she said though.

Aha. But Kevin didn't know Dani and Christmas were aligned? It's like he wants to get credit for being clever for figuring out shit that should be glaringly obvious.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Aha. But Kevin didn't know Dani and Christmas were aligned? It's like he wants to get credit for being clever for figuring out shit that should be glaringly obvious.

Yeah it's like when Ian figured out from the wall yeller Nicole/Cody were a power group without him when Kaysar told him that 2 weeks earlier. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yeah it's like when Ian figured out from the wall yeller Nicole/Cody were in a big alliance without him when Kaysar told him that 2 weeks earlier. 

So Ian went through the whole Octopus thing and then later 'apologized' to Nicole and had the health issues that week. Now he's a puppy dog to her once again. Is that game or does he really believe he's aligned closely with the head of the snake (vs. one of the many fake alliances)?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

THIS!! Like hellooooo, Kevin? You whine that you don’t want to wait to be picked off, yet you behave as if you actually do want to wait until it is your turn to be evicted and just feel insulted that it is earlier than he would prefer. Come up with some STRATEGY and a PLAN, make an alliance and voting block... orrrr continue to whine until it is your turn to walk the plank and then complain that you feel “betrayed.” Ok, Kevin. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Tuxcat said:

So Ian went through the whole Octopus thing and then later 'apologized' to Nicole and had the health issues that week. Now he's a puppy dog to her once again. Is that game or does he really believe he's aligned closely with the head of the snake (vs. one of the many fake alliances)?

I think a bit of both? He told Nicole if he won HOH he needed her help for noms. Nicole told Dani and she told Nicole that was super weird and didn't believe it for a second. He also apparently told Nicole that he wouldn't vote for a winner because he would feel guilty. Nicole was rightfully pissed. It's really hard to get a read on Ian this past week between his health issues and him not talking game with anyone besides Nicole. 

• Love 2

David's campaign -- paraphrased -- 'uhm I don't really know anything...I don't really have anything to offer you... I don't really talk to you...'  That was bad. 

8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think a bit of both? He told Nicole if he won HOH he needed her help for noms. Nicole told Dani and she told Nicole that was super weird and didn't believe it for a second. He also apparently told Nicole that he wouldn't vote for a winner because he would feel guilty. Nicole was rightfully pissed. It's really hard to get a read on Ian this past week between his health issues and him not talking game with anyone besides Nicole. 

I really wish I could just ask him... I am hoping its strategy and part of some master plan...but I don't think it is...

• Love 2

Kevin- “I just don’t wanna feel some type of way about it. I don’t want to be upset. I don’t want to be in jury alone with my feelings hurt... *sigh* you know?”

Dani- “yeahhh... no.”

Kevin- “I just don’t want to feel upset. I don’t want to be in jury and some random stranger says ‘happy birthday’... *whine* *sigh*... you knowww?”

Dani- “yeah, I know. That sounds terrible! Nooooo... don’t worry you are not going to jury.”

Kevin- *whiney noise*

ughhhh. I can’t believe Kevin is a 40-year-old man. My stomach turns watching him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

People are lined up to see Dani. First she talked to Kevin quite a while, and brought up the possibility to him of using him as a pawn, promising protection, etc. Then David came in to talk to her - a short conversation. Now she's talking to someone else, then STARS. She's talking to Enzo now. They are talking about Da'Vonne, how she fell off the wall right away. Dani says it's safest to go the easy route. Enzo says, oh you're going to leave making the moves to Cody and me? Enzo says he needs enemies but he's friends with everybody.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

David's campaign -- paraphrased -- 'uhm I don't really know anything...I don't really have anything to offer you... I don't really talk to you...'  That was bad. 

I really wish I could just ask him... I am hoping its strategy and part of some master plan...but I don't think it is...

His master plan is to make jury and comp out till the end. It is so disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing Ian since he is 8 years older than when he originally played and he bragged on reddit a couple years ago his social skills were better, but it's been a huge disappointment. 

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

People are lined up to see Dani. First she talked to Kevin quite a while, and brought up the possibility to him of using him as a pawn, promising protection, etc. Then David came in to talk to her - a short conversation. Now she's talking to someone else, then STARS. She's talking to Enzo now. They are talking about Da'Vonne, how she fell off the wall right away. Dani says it's safest to go the easy route. Enzo says, oh you're going to leave making the moves to Cody and me? Enzo says he needs enemies but he's friends with everybody.

It would be a smart move for Dani to put up Enzo, but it will never happen since he has been throwing her name all over the house.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Why does Enzo think that it actually helps him to paint Da'vonne as a bad comp person --- 

I think he is trying to point out that the Slick Six is dead and that Da’vonne is a lovely person, yet not an asset because she can’t win comps and take people out or save them with veto and she is harmful with all her suspicious lack of trust and how that manifests itself in to trouble that he sees as unnecessary. I think he is trying to say that she is not helpful to the Core Four and that by pointing out her weaknesses, it makes his strengths more obvious to the HOH. That is how I read his motivation or what he is trying to look like is his motive right now.

• Love 1

Cam 3 if you want to see Kevin crying (big surprise). Cody walks in wearing a floppy hat and Dani tells him it looks stupid.  Cody says Dani should put up Nicole and Enzo. She's says what he's saying is ridiculous. She and Cody can work opposite sides of the house and be final 2 together.

• Love 2

Dani is telling Cody that Kevin told her that if he gets voted out this week, Kevin won’t be her friend anymore. She said she would feel so terrible because it is his birthday Friday and he would be alone and going to jury. She says that if she sends Kevin out, she will “for sure lose a jury vote.” Cody is like... awww yeah that sucks, but seriously?!! Then he offers some ways he can mitigate that and soften the blow on Kevin’s exit in next weeks and how blow back can fall on to some others. Kevin’s sad sack routine is actually effective. Is this how he got to final 3? Ugh, he is a mean girl wrapped in a sad sack wet blanket who thinks he is genuinely empathetic to others. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Dani is telling Cody that Kevin told her that if he gets voted out this week, Kevin won’t be her friend anymore. She said she would feel so terrible because it is his birthday Friday and he would be alone and going to jury. She says that if she sends Kevin out, she will “for sure lose a jury vote.” Cody is like... awww yeah that sucks, but seriously?!! Then he offers some ways he can mitigate that and soften the blow on Kevin’s exit in next weeks and how blow back can fall on to some others. Kevin’s sad sack routine is actually effective. Is this how he got to final 3? Ugh, he is a mean girl wrapped in a sad sack wet blanket who thinks he is genuinely empathetic to others. 

Yeah, if he owned his actions, I could almost buy it as strategy.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Luckylondon said:

Kevin's big move his season was telling Jeff that he overheard Rusell and Michelle had a final 2 (it was a lie) when Jeff wasn't in power. The next week Jeff won HOH and he reminded him of it and that's why Jeff backdoored Russell. Kevin was in the dominant alliance in the beginning and besides Jeff was probably the biggest beneficiary of the wizard powers because it got Jesse out and made him more valuable to Natalie & co and forced him to float. It also helped that he had the best relationship with Jeff & Jordan from his side of the house.

• Useful 2

Is Cody on something? He is acting so weird, just hyper. He's enamoured of this headband - puts it on and asks Tyler and Enzo if he looks OK.

Nicole takes up so much space in the bathroom with her Sloppies costume on. Christmas has to slither around her to get to a sink. Now Cody is doing his stupid English accent again. Must be auditioning for another Hallmark move - just showing his versatility as an actor.

• LOL 5
19 hours ago, Michichick said:

That was shitty. His grief doesn’t need to be on national TV.

AG has to get sympathy for HER Favorite HG

19 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Nicole looks like a cheerleader for a NFL team. I'm trying to think what team is blue and orange.

Denver Broncos. At least that was their colors back in Elways Heyday

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I've been half listening and Da'Vonne says someone is a veto chip magnet. (At first I thought she said "chick".) Who is the chip magnet? Cody?

I didn’t quite hear this either who she was referring to as the veto chip magnet. Was it Tyler? His chip has been pulled in several veto comp draws. Week 1... week 2... week 3 (he was HOH)... and week 4... he was not in the Week 5 veto. So he played in 4/5 vetos... is that correct? I haven’t looked it up. So far Tyler has 1 comp win as HOH. I don’t think he needed or wanted to win the others. Don’t think he was throwing them, however he didn’t seem to be pushing hard to win when he didn’t need to yet because it could shine a spotlight on all his deals. He seems trying to look comp competent, while also not appearing as the huge physical/mental threat this time around—- yet. 

4 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

I didn’t quite hear this either who she was referring to as the veto chip magnet. Was it Tyler? His chip has been pulled in several veto comp draws. Week 1... week 2... week 3 (he was HOH)... and week 4... he was not in the Week 5 veto. So he played in 4/5 vetos... is that correct? I haven’t looked it up. So far Tyler has 1 comp win as HOH. I don’t think he needed or wanted to win the others. Don’t think he was throwing them, however he didn’t seem to be pushing hard to win when he didn’t need to yet because it could shine a spotlight on all his deals. He seems trying to look comp competent, while also not appearing as the huge physical/mental threat this time around—- yet. 

I generally agree with that, but I think he just outright lost this last HoH. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Tyler mentioned in week 2 that chip must be a magnet since he was chosen a lot on 20. I am too lazy to fact check him on it lol.

• Love 1

Guys, I have a theory please don't laugh at me. What if Ian is Grodner's favorite and not Cody? Ian was saved twice in his season by twists. He should have gone home week 2, but was conveniently saved by Christmas. They left out in the edited show Nicole planting the seeds for Christmas to use it. They didn't show any of the HOH fallout drama he had with Bay protecting him to an extent. And now they've informed Nicole and Dani about the shitty comments they made which will prob cause him not to be nominated. If you want to think it further how convenient is it they put Nicole as the only other winner in the house.  They could have just put Ian in the house as the lone winner like they did with Will in BB7. Or they could have scrapped Nicole and put in Hayden who probably would not have wanted to work with Ian.

• Useful 4

Ian's looking at Cody like, what's wrong with that boy?

Cody's listening to Dani's music and his head's bobbing up and down, then he starts singing. Oh he quieted down once the close-up camera was off of him.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2

Cody is doing these different "looks" for the camera, inviting the viewers to do a twitter poll and Dani keeps saying "hashtag really let himself go." Then he gets upset with her and says "hashtag in look."

• LOL 1
44 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Guys, I have a theory please don't laugh at me. What if Ian is Grodner's favorite and not Cody? Ian was saved twice in his season by twists. He should have gone home week 2, but was conveniently saved by Christmas. They left out in the edited show Nicole planting the seeds for Christmas to use it. They didn't show any of the HOH fallout drama he had with Bay protecting him to an extent. And now they've informed Nicole and Dani about the shitty comments they made which will prob cause him not to be nominated. If you want to think it further how convenient is it they put Nicole as the only other winner in the house.  They could have just put Ian in the house as the lone winner like they did with Will in BB7. Or they could have scrapped Nicole and put in Hayden who probably would not have wanted to work with Ian.

No. Nope. Not buying this as a thing. And informing people about the shitty comments they made about him is protecting them, not him. Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me about how he’s somehow a favorite. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

No. Nope. Not buying this as a thing. And informing people about the shitty comments they made about him is protecting them, not him. Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me about how he’s somehow a favorite. 

He would have been the second boot in season 14 if not for the coaches twist and would have gone home the week Britney went home if not for the second veto being released into the game. He's been saved by twists more times than Jeff Schroeder the ultimate production favorite. They are making him safe this week even though he won before and making sure another POC goes out this week. The comments against Ian are really shitty and should have never have happened, but production shouldn't get involved at all. 

Edited by choclatechip45

If David had any game, he (or an ally) could drop hints or even say that it was only good that he had a Power that protects him, maybe even imply that it expires this week.  Dani would be freaked and wouldn’t nom him and then he could use the power next week.  But alas, David has no game.

Edited by Coco88
Punctuation
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Coco88 said:

If David had any game, he (or an ally) would drop hints or even say that it was only good that he had a Power that protects him, maybe even imply that it expires this week.  Dani would be freaked and wouldn’t nom him.  But alas, David has no game.

Didn't Jessica try to lie about the halting hex and it backfired? Granted she was also a terrible player. I don't know how someone could use The Disruptor the way Yul used the immunity idol on Survivor. I feel like on Big Brother it would be harder since they would flush the power out no matter what. Granted David should have at least tried to cut a deal with Dani maybe. 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Didn't Jessica try to lie about the halting hex and it backfired?

I guess I’m just thinking that he most likely is going to be nominated anyways.  Why not try to save the power.