Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Gummo said:

So with any of these left, it's David-Kevin noms? Get rid of the last of the not-cool kids?

Maybe Kevin and Ian. And if David has to use his power it's probably for sure Kevinced and Ian right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I missed Day's fall because All Access was being an ass.

David had a callus burst and his hand slipped from the bleeding; Christmas was looking at it.

Ian said he slipped and was pissed about it.

Memphis held on until the three Have Nots were down, and had been complaining about his back since the very beginning.

I didn't see Enzo fall, just heard him bitching he could have held on longer, so I'm not sure if he dropped on purpose.

I don't think Kevin fell on purpose, but do think Tyler did.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gummo said:

So with any of these left, its David-Kevin noms? Get rid of the last of the not-cool kids?

I'm wondering if it's more like... Let's get rid of all the black house guests so us white people can talk and act however we want to each other without worrying about being called racist.

Sucks for the black players because they really don't stand a very good chance of making it to the end.

Am I nuts or is that what's happening?

1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Mother fucker, why does that shit alliance win everything

Because somewhere in an alternate universe, there are people watching us the way we watch the hamsters, and they don't want us to be happy.  They're laughing their asses off right now.

Or maybe I've seen a few too many eps of Black Mirror.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Christina said:

I missed Day's fall because All Access was being an ass.

David had a callus burst and his hand slipped from the bleeding; Christmas was looking at it.

Ian said he slipped and was pissed about it.

Memphis held on until the three Have Nots were down, and had been complaining about his back since the very beginning.

I didn't see Enzo fall, just heard him bitching he could have held on longer, so I'm not sure if he dropped on purpose.

I don't think Kevin fell on purpose, but do think Tyler did.

Tyler was struggling pretty good there. 

1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm wondering if it's more like... Let's get rid of all the black house guests so us white people can talk and act however we want to each other without worrying about being called racist.

Sucks for the black players because they really don't stand a very good chance of making it to the end.

Am I nuts or is that what's happening?

Except the first 3 evicted were white women soooooo.......

• Love 5
Just now, Michichick said:

Mother fucker, why does that shit alliance win everything

Because we live in the shitty reality and the good reality that splintered off when David Bowie died is currently celebrating Tyler's DOR and Franzel's eviction tonight.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
Just now, MKL122788 said:

I mean, the logical thing would be to throw it to Dani given she can play HoH again the following week. But the reality is that I am not sure that Nicole fully trusts Dani right now after her ridiculousness earlier.

More like Nicole wants to be Queen Bee in the HOH and have all the attention on her and she knows that won't happen if Dani wins.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I want Cody least of all. Sick of the dudes winning so much.

Seriously.  He is probably the least unlikable of the three, but he is so smug for doing so little that I want him to win the least.

5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Regardless of the reason I feel sorry for the kid. She's going to get made fun of in school. Even her friends will probably call her Arkansas and Oklahoma. I wish parents would resist giving their kids "clever" or unusual names. They don't seem to consider how that's going to affect the kid growing up. Kids can be mean. 

"I tell ya, life ain't easy for A Boy Named Sue" - Johnny Cash

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

He might be. Who knows how much those hallmark movies pay. I remember Erika talking on the live feeds about being an extra on a movie pre-BB4 and it paid $30k. 

Hahaha! No. Extras today get $100 a day, plus meals.