Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I swear to God if you google someone from BB right now a picture of Davonne comes up but it is captioned Nicole Franzel.  I don't know how to screenshot and post it here. I google Paulie because I forgot what he looked like.

David is crying which warms my cold back heart just a tiny bit.

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

He might be. Who knows how much those hallmark movies pay. I remember Erika talking on the live feeds about being an extra on a movie pre-BB4 and it paid $30k. 

I call complete and total BULLSHIT.  I worked regularly as a background actor (the new name for extra) on the TV show "Nashville", movies, music videos, commercials, reality shows and other TV shows and the most any of us ever got was $15 an hour (often we got less; that was the going rate for a 8-hour day on "Nashville".  Eight hours guaranteed, time-and-a-half for overtime, more if we used our car in a scene, more if we had a line to speak, and more if we were used as a stand-in.  But not a lot more.  $30,000.00 for background actor work on a movie?  No. Way.  Show me your paycheck(s) Erika, and I'll publicly apologize.

• Useful 7
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I call complete and total BULLSHIT.  I worked regularly as a background actor (the new name for extra) on the TV show "Nashville", movies, music videos, commercials, reality shows and other TV shows and the most any of us ever got was $15 an hour (often we got less; that was the going rate for a 8-hour day on "Nashville".  Eight hours guaranteed, time-and-a-half for overtime, more if we used our car in a scene, more if we had a line to speak, and more if we were used as a stand-in.  But not a lot more.  $30,000.00 for background actor work on a movie?  No. Way.  Show me your paycheck(s) Erika, and I'll publicly apologize.

Haha. I believe you. The amount seemed crazy tbh which is why I still remember it. This is the movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_with_Me_(1998_film)#Cast 

• Love 1

Wish Julie would have pointed out that Janelle and Kaysar tried to tell them they were bottom of any alliance they may have thought they were in. In actuality, Day and Bay were not really even in an alliance.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I know it wouldn't be "fair", but I wish Nicole had to wear her Sloppy Box on the wall.  

Ha ha...her sloppy box. That's what he said.

Edited by Lamima
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lamima said:

David is bottom heavy though. I don't think he will do well.

Yea.....that will cause an issue. 

we have stars!

and feeds! 

Well feeds on Xmas at least. Don’t see anyone next to her yet. 

It’s a miracle you guys. No one fell before feeds came back 

Memphis will probably try to hang on until the have nots are set 

Can they please turn xmas’ mic off 

she’s acting like she’s doing a Personal training set 

I think Da'vonne is the only one who has fallen so far.

Enzo says this is the longest he's ever gone on an endurance comp and he's very proud of himself.  He's still up.

Every time anyone lets go of those grips I just hold my breath and wish that this will finally be the time that BB surprises these mofos with a sudden lurch forward.  Nicole says that next time the shower comes she's going to pee in her pants. 

Enzo says he's waiting for 2 more people to fall and then he'll fall.

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

I always used the quad camera during endurance. No need to switch cams! 

Quad cam wasn't showing up.