Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, leocadia said:

According to Dani's "truth" both scenarios are not mutually exclusive.  She can say she's targeting someone and Tyler should still admit to lying about it to other people.  It's all perfectly clear, whatever is best for Dani is the TRUTH.

Someone else already said this in this thread, but I hate when people say, "That's my truth."  What does that even mean?  The truth is the truth, there is no your truth or my truth.  As Joe Friday used to say, "Just the facts."

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yeah, I know, I know, @BK1978. Will. Whatever

tenor.gif

Honestly I think Will and Dan are A1 and A2.  I like them both and I was highly annoyed when Ian won that second time.  My thing with Will was he was an asshole to a lot of the players and he still won, while Dan was mostly nice even if he will always be a Judas in Jerry's eyes.

• Love 6
Just now, BK1978 said:

Honestly I think Will and Dan are A1 and A2.  I like them both and I was highly annoyed when Ian won that second time.  My thing with Will was he was an asshole to a lot of the players and he still won, while Dan was mostly nice even if he will always be a Judas in Jerry's eyes.

I'm okay with Will being A2. That's totally acceptable.

😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

EYE ROLL EMOJIS. PLURAL BECAUSE ONE JUST WON'T DO IT.

They should. Their targets would deserve it.

I've never been shy about not liking Ian. At all. But it's for things like his smugness and his delusional belief that his win over Dan had anything to do with him and his alleged "thrashing" of the GOAT.

Yeah, I know, I know, @BK1978. Will. Whatever

tenor.gif

ANYWAY, Dan is the GOAT tangent aside, I don't snark on Ian for things he can't control. Now, throw me in with the group who can't take watching him rock for very long - though it bothers me more when he's sitting on a regular seat and not swinging in the hammock - because it makes me uncomfortable; I guess anxious, as was said. But he can't help it and it's not hurting anyone, and why hate on something like that when he gives you plenty of valid fodder as it is? It's lame for someone to mock or hate on someone for that, tbh.

On Ian's season the damn hammock was horrible

they should have gotten Ian a hammock that didn't SQUEEK and SQUAWK like a loose wheel falling off a stage coach

We have a hammock in our yard and you can swing and rock all you want and it doesn't make a sound and it's smooth as silk, it has coated connectors and they are silent... BB is CHEAP and didn't care if we couldn't hear on the feeds because Ian was rocking constantly.... it's not his fault he had to rock.. it's BB's fault for being cheap bitches.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

They told Cody his grandpa died. He's crying.

Sorry to hear his grampa died but now no one will EVER be able to nom Cody because grampa died... just what the game needs more protection for jackass Cody

• Love 3

I recall Ian saying that he rocks because it feels like something inside of him is loose and rattles around. I can identify with that. I can never sit still and always have to be shifting my weight from one side to the other or shaking my foot. When I’m standing I rock back and forth. I’m aware of it but can’t stop myself.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

They told Cody his grandpa died. He's crying.

And then the camera followed him around the house, as he exited the DR, into the bathroom, finally lingering on him as he lay in bed, still crying. I thought that was tacky. Give the guy a little privacy. 

Enzo told everyone that it happened, and that Cody didn’t want anyone to make a fuss about it. So of course everyone had to parade into the bedroom to console him. Was it wrong of me to laugh when Nicole got stuck trying to squeeze through the doorway in her blue box?

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Someone else already said this in this thread, but I hate when people say, "That's my truth."  What does that even mean?  The truth is the truth, there is no your truth or my truth.  As Joe Friday used to say, "Just the facts."

This is nearly an hour after the fact but "that's my truth" sounds like something Christie would say. Did Christie actually say it? I bet, at least once, Christie said it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And then the camera followed him around the house, as he exited the DR, into the bathroom, finally lingering on him as he lay in bed, still crying. I thought that was tacky. Give the guy a little privacy. 

Enzo told everyone that it happened, and that Cody didn’t want anyone to make a fuss about it. So of course everyone had to parade into the bedroom to console him. Was it wrong of me to laugh when Nicole got stuck trying to squeeze through the doorway in her blue box?

Ok the thing about consoling him is ... you're kind of a shitty person if you're like Nicole who just sat there silently for a hot minute before leaving. So I think the HG's were trying not to be shitty people. 

Now of course Dani is monopolizing Cody.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Sorry to hear his grampa died but now no one will EVER be able to nom Cody because grampa died... just what the game needs more protection for jackass Cody

Nah. They nommed Sam last season after his grandfather died and they nommed Frankie Grande after his grandfather passed and Frankie Grande had a Grodner shaped horseshoe up his ass. 

Like Christmas keeps saying: game is game and personal is personal and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are going to cut her in her sleep. I... uh... may have gotten that last part wrong.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10

Omg. So Dani was lying in bed with COdy, rubbing up on his arms, and Nicole came into the room and breezed past Cody and fell asleep. Cody got up and left (think he wants space), so Dani is commiserating with Nicole. Actually she's just sitting on Nicole's bed all forlorn while Nicole is sleeping. 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So I think the HG's were trying not to be shitty people. 

Yeah, I get that. It just seemed to me like Cody was asking for a little time, and by making a fuss over him (the opposite of what he asked for), they were making it about themselves and their need to look compassionate.

But maybe I’m projecting, because at a moment like that, the last thing I would want is a bunch of people crowding around me. I would need a little time alone, to process. 

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Like ... some things are bigger than the game. A loved one dying would be one of those things. 

That should be but BB has a way of bringing out the worst in people.

I won't be surprised if it plays into the game.

I think it was Frankie who's grampa died and people in the BB house actually discussed whether it would be too soon to nom him or something because his gramps died.... And someone else thought Frankie might play it up to stay in the house.

11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nah. They nommed Sam last season after his grandfather died and they nommed Frankie Grande after his grandfather passed and Frankie Grande had a Grodner shaped horseshoe up his ass. 

Like Christmas keeps saying: game is game and personal is personal and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are going to cut her in her sleep. I... uh... may have gotten that last part wrong.

I can understand it for Sam and Frankie...they weren't loved like cody

Edited by Joan of Argh
Sorry got him mixed up with zach
  • Love 2

Call me a cold hearted bitch but I believe you have the option to leave the house in a situation like this. If Cody stays, he's still in the game and while it's cool to give him a night, it's still a game and if you're targeting Cody, this might be a good week for it.

Of course I don't think anyone is actually targeting Cody so that's a moot point. But I wouldn't side eye anyone trying to pull him back into game mode after a night's sleep.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, I get that. It just seemed to me like Cody was asking for a little time, and by making a fuss over him (the opposite of what he asked for), they were making it about themselves and their need to look compassionate.

But maybe I’m projecting, because at a moment like that, the last thing I would want is a bunch of people crowding around me. I would need a little time alone, to process. 

Nah I think you're right on the money, they want to be seen as so caring

It's like Tyler and his bs about wanting to save Bay and day over BLM.... It's for the cameras and the audience

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Except for Dani. She was totally flirting with him, rubbing his arms and cooing in bed with him. It was uncomfortable.

Agree. That was icky. She also held onto the hugs just a little longer than he wanted. 

If anything this news will fuel Cody even more. I predict he's the next HOH. Kevin and David on the block. He won't miss a beat. 

23 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

You know who didn't rush in? Enzo. He said he was going to give him some space first. Enzo gets him.

• Love 12

I feel for Dani in this situation. Her brand of consoling might not be for everyone but shit, the woman can't breathe in that house without being branded with a scarlet letter.

Her close friend in the house just lost a beloved family member - I doubt her intention is to get in his pants.

Edited by Callaphera
Ducking Auto-Correct
  • Love 3

Dani is mad because BB won’t let Cody make a short phone call home. She thinks it’s inhuman, and they can monitor the call if they’re afraid of game talk sneaking in. Can’t say I disagree. Damn it, show, making me side with Dani. Now THAT’S inhuman..

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, ByaNose said:

Dom must be dying at home watching his wife having a crush on Cody. Of course, her winning $500,000 would probably help him get over that pretty fast. LOL!!!!

No kidding.. Poor Dom and Cody is always sending shout outs to his girlfriend that he loves her and she probably doesn't appreciate Dani's over the top flirting and cuddling with her boy friend.

Dani should back off, she looks ridiculous.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Omg. Xmas is bitching that Bay is leaving on Thursday and gets to "move on with the rest of her life" while they're stuck in there. Omg. They're complaining about not being ... evicted?

Does this mean that Egg nog is realizing that she won't be winning the game? I think that her final 2 deal with Tyler is real in her mind and it's real for him too. He'll carry her to the final 2 and get an easy win.

I guess the winner of the game will be whoever Grodner loves the most...it's either Tyler, Cody or Nicole. My money's on Tyler...which is just blehhhhhh.

• Love 1

Dani and Enzo in the kitchen, gossiping. Making fun of Xmas lording around the house in her HOH robe. Imitating her yelling, “It’s my house too!” and “Any questions?!” They laugh and say they’re scared of her now. They’re looking forward to the drama on Thursday and want to bring popcorn. Enzo hopes Bay goes off on her.

Then talk turns to Tyler. How he’s concerned about how he’s going to look to the outside world after the last couple days, and worried about being blasted on social media. Enzo says he doesn’t give a shit about all that— let them say whatever they want to say; he’ll just delete it, yo.

Enzo can be a bit of a jerk and a buffoon, but he’s really growing on me. I like his level headed, no drama approach to the game, and the fact that he doesn’t care one bit about social influencing or his online reputation. He just wants to play the game, have fun, and get on with his life, yo. It’s a nice contrast to some of the others (Tyler, Christmas). 

• Love 23

David alone in the love room, sitting cross legged, one knee up, with a pillow against his lap. He appears naked behind the pillow and it’s disconcerting. Talking to the camera about the disappointment of his previous season. He understands why some people don’t think he’s all star material as a first evictee. He thought it was a set up at first. He recognizes he has made mistakes and is lucky to still be there. Trying to play an emotionally intelligent game. Trying to keep his power a secret. His dream is to win and leverage that into a meeting with LeBron, his idol and inspiration. Lots of talk about LeBron. He appreciates Dani and Tyler for their support. He appreciates CBS allowing 3 African-Americans in the house (maybe 4 if you count Kevin; he’s not sure). He hates what happened with Da’vonne and Bayleigh. It was hurtful to be called an Uncle Tom last time. He hopes history can still be made. He is very thankful to be there. 

He stands up and there are shorts, thank God. Also a roll of toilet paper, for some reason. Soliloquy over.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, leocadia said:

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The lack of self awareness lol:

Read more  

She really is delusional.  This was the same crap she was preaching on BB19.  I don't get how she can do the things she does and come out saying shit like this!  I am forever in awe of people who write their own narrative and commit to believing it 100% regardless of the facts.

I know people like this in real life (they are very difficult to relate to) and I wonder if believing their own narrative is a commitment on their parts or just really how they perceive reality. It’s like they’re unable to understand the thoughts and perceptions of those around them, and can’t imagine any viewpoint outside of their own. They’re maybe not “choosing” to commit to their own perception- they literally have no alternative. 

Christmas’ widely publicized (and self-reported) difficulty with relationships as well as her apparent disconnect from any friendships (all her BB19 friends, which she took so seriously, did not seem to take her nearly as seriously, and remember that she thought Paul might be in love with her?) illustrate this... mental illness? Vaguely autistic trait? Perception deficit? I don’t know what to call it. Another example is her convo with Memphis about her relationships with her fitness clients being “so serious” (Memphis: “it’s not that serious”).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Dani and Enzo in the kitchen, gossiping. Making fun of Xmas lording around the house in her HOH robe. Imitating her yelling, “It’s my house too!” and “Any questions?!” They laugh and say they’re scared of her now. They’re looking forward to the drama on Thursday and want to bring popcorn. Enzo hopes Bay goes off on her.

Then talk turns to Tyler. How he’s concerned about how he’s going to look to the outside world after the last couple days, and worried about being blasted on social media. Enzo says he doesn’t give a shit about all that— let them say whatever they want to say; he’ll just delete it, yo.

Enzo can be a bit of a jerk and a buffoon, but he’s really growing on me. I like his level headed, no drama approach to the game, and the fact that he doesn’t care one bit about social influencing or his online reputation. He just wants to play the game, have fun, and get on with his life, yo. It’s a nice contrast to some of the others (Tyler, Christmas). 

Enzo was from a totally different time, though. If BB12 happened today, all of them would be trying to make livings as Instragram influencers, too. Why WOULDN'T you? It's a great gig. Well, so long as you don't say that you want to get backdoored because "Black Lives Matter" and then don't tell the people that you're not actually going to get backdoored, of course.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

The first All Stars season sucked, too. Not as bad as this, but it was pretty damn bad. And that had legit All Stars in that season and not the discount All Stars from this season (this season is like when you go to a bodega and get an off brand superhero figure. Spider-Man, Bat-Guy, Super-Person). Had this season been all ACTUAL All Stars, it would have sucked more like the original All Stars season, but it would have still sucked.

All Star seasons are just never going to be good.

I dislike bringing HGs back period, but I can live with it so long as most of the cast is new. It's those new interactions that make everything work. And while I'm no big showmance guy, I'd like at least the POSSIBILITY of a showmance in the house, which you really don't have in All Star seasons (and you really shouldn't). 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think for all of Enzo's bluster and buffoonery that he's a decent guy deep down. He unfortunately feels the need to maintain his JerseyBro status and has dickish tendencies because of that, but dude has layers. I can remember him being one of the only people who would give Brendan the time of day when pretty much the entire house hated him. He talked shit behind his back with his bros (of course, yo) but I got the impression that he was genuinely being nice at the time because he's kind-hearted underneath it all.

• Love 7

Kevin is up! Actually he's been up for a while, but I had to attend a meeting so I couldn't post. He is sitting on the bathroom sofa, wrapped in his gray Linus blanket soliloquizing about something (mute is still one - couldn't have feeds making noise during my meeting). He really got up early!

Kevin feels that Christmas looks at him as an annoyance. He wonders if she has any friends. STARS!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Dani says to Nicole Cody/Enzo have a final 2. She plans to tell Cody that he can't win against Enzo and it's a Derrick situation again.

Just like you can't beat Cody Dani so STOP PROTECTING HIM

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Like ... some things are bigger than the game. A loved one dying would be one of those things. 

And his Grandpa dying shouldn't exempt him from being targeted and evicted. He gots to go to open up the game and if People really want to win

• Love 3
10 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Anyone who uses the phrases, "It's my truth" or "I just tell it like it is," etc. is usually a huge lying hypocrite but at the same time the truth really is kind of subjective lol. Just look at the Tyler situation. Some people just honestly don't see anything wrong with what he did while others honestly see it as a pretty big dick move. People see the same situations differently. But yea still, 'it's my truth people' are always ones who are straight-up lying about something lol.

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He stands up and there are shorts, thank God. Also a roll of toilet paper, for some reason. Soliloquy over.

What is with the random rolls of toilet paper in random places this season lol?

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The first All Stars season sucked, too.

Agreed. I mean, pretty much every season in the past at least 10 years has sucked. Like the show is just bad now lol.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Dom must be dying at home watching his wife having a crush on Cody. Of course, her winning $500,000 would probably help him get over that pretty fast. LOL!!!!

yeah sorry id be mad and having questions for my wife. Dani is one of the many playing for this jackass and on top of that there's the flirting every day and spending a LOT of time with him. Codys Girl should be side eyeing Cody as well

6 hours ago, Summerday said:

Does this mean that Egg nog is realizing that she won't be winning the game? I think that her final 2 deal with Tyler is real in her mind and it's real for him too. He'll carry her to the final 2 and get an easy win.

I guess the winner of the game will be whoever Grodner loves the most...it's either Tyler, Cody or Nicole. My money's on Tyler...which is just blehhhhhh.

my money is on Bitchass Cody. Id much rather Tyler won.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The first All Stars season sucked, too. Not as bad as this, but it was pretty damn bad.

I disagree. I’m about half way through a rewatch, and so far it’s been a lot of fun. You have Jace storming out in a huff, James turning on his alliance yet again, Janelle and Kaysar being terrible strategists but still generally awesome, Danielle R being hilarious and reminding me why I love her so much, Boogie being a douche but what do you want— it’s Boogie, Will being brilliant yet awful... there’s a lot to love, or at least be entertained by, there. And best of all, nobody talking about their fans or their girlfriend’s cookbook. Everyone is just there to play their heats out.

• Love 8

Kevin's back to bed. I've noticed that in a lot of these early morning feeds they show Ian sleeping. (Who, by the way, just hiccupped and smiled while asleep, like a little baby.) I guess it's because his bed is right under the camera.

Memphis should be up soon.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Enzo was from a totally different time, though. If BB12 happened today, all of them would be trying to make livings as Instragram influencers, too. Why WOULDN'T you? It's a great gig. Well, so long as you don't say that you want to get backdoored because "Black Lives Matter" and then don't tell the people that you're not actually going to get backdoored, of course.

I recall from enzos original season he was so sure they(he) were going to come out being super famous. So he was slightly delusional back then too. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

I know people like this in real life (they are very difficult to relate to) and I wonder if believing their own narrative is a commitment on their parts or just really how they perceive reality. It’s like they’re unable to understand the thoughts and perceptions of those around them, and can’t imagine any viewpoint outside of their own. They’re maybe not “choosing” to commit to their own perception- they literally have no alternative. 

Christmas’ widely publicized (and self-reported) difficulty with relationships as well as her apparent disconnect from any friendships (all her BB19 friends, which she took so seriously, did not seem to take her nearly as seriously, and remember that she thought Paul might be in love with her?) illustrate this... mental illness? Vaguely autistic trait? Perception deficit? I don’t know what to call it. Another example is her convo with Memphis about her relationships with her fitness clients being “so serious” (Memphis: “it’s not that serious”).

Sort of sounds like cluster B personality syndrome. Unstable relationships, lack of self awareness, refusal to take responsibility, wild mood swings, high risk for substance abuse ...

• Love 4

Lots of people up now - David, Kevin, Dani, Da'Vonne, and 

Town of the day - Bugtussle, KY (Memphis).  I saw this town on the map yesterday and decided to go north of the border to Kentucky and borrow it for a day. Bugtussle is at the kitchen table in his usual black hoodie, gazing forlornly at his coffee cup.

STARS when Bugtussle is just sitting there.

The people in the bathroom are sitting there like zombies.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

This season is so depressing. I don’t think anyone is having fun and I don’t really have a vested interest or favorite to win. I know people say this every season that they’re out but I think I really am. At least, mentally. It took a few shows to get over that these weren’t really All-Stars but I continued watching. Now, I don’t even like any of these people. Ugh!

How many people in this cast either want to quit/don't want to be stuck in jury/just want to go home/didn't want to play in the first place but were talked into it?  So far I have Tyler, Bay, and Ian but I'm sure I'm missing a few.  The thing is - in this particularly trying year - to hear that BB was indeed going to go forward and not only that, we were going to get an All-Star game with the likes of Dani, Janelle, Kaysar, Keesha, Ian, Enzo?  I was ridiculously excited about this.  Something fun and awesome to watch!  Something to look forward to!  Nothing else can film right now, but BB found a way!  And now I'm just sitting here disillusioned because my fave guilty pleasure is just really bad and sad.

These people are human and carry baggage and trauma into the house, for sure.  They are also being paid to entertain us.  I struggle with tuning in three times a week, knowing what is going on behind the scenes that the broadcast will never show us.  It bugs me that several houseguests no longer want to be there.  The constant chatter from their people on the outside telling us what the houseguests are REALLY feeling and who they REALLY are adds to the cluster**** that is this season.  It's turned into some kind of reality animal that's eating its own tail or something.  But that said, I will continue to watch.  I think I'm waiting for a string of self-evictions that will bring this show to a screeching halt and force CBS to actually try something new, even though I know better.

Also David for the win.  Because why not.

• Love 12

I wonder if today is Covid testing day - bumped a day later (like my garbage service) because of Labor Day.

Bugtussle needs to shave. This isn't Survivor, there's a mirror and shaver/razor is OK to have in the house.