Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

My thing is, maybe Tyler does support the black lives matters movement insomuch that he agrees that black unarmed people should not be gunned down by police without cause. However, this is bigger than that -- BLM has become a springboard to address the inequality and prejudice all POC have endured in this country. I'm not black but I am a minority and I stand for the cause! I got into an argument with a friend because he felt that people in Hollywood were starting to exploit this movement in order the forward their own careers. I had to explain to him that no, they are using this opportunity to delineate the prejudices existing not only in the criminal justice system but in all sectors of the world!

Sorry, maybe I feel too passionately about this and I'll shut my ass up now, but I find Tyler to be a reprehensible human being to even go there.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Tyler not telling Bay and Day this morning was cold. He should have told them before veto ceremony. They went in fully expecting to be taken off. 

Agreed, that was 100% shitty of him and was an unnecessary twist of the knife.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Tyler not telling Bay and Day this morning was cold. He should have told them before veto ceremony. They went in fully expecting to be taken off. 

So which is the worse scenario...

1) Tyler was in a mood and wanted to go home but keep his stipend. He unconsciously settled on the BLM excuse as a noble reason to be evicted. When he was no longer in his leaving mood, he refused to take responsibility and admit his own weak feelings, and instead decided to leave the women he had professed support the night before to deal with their disappointed while he shrugged and walked away.

2) He knew Dani was coming after him and he needed a way to change his reputation with certain individuals and with viewers at home so he wasn't a sitting duck going forward. He decided to profess his commitment to the cause and offered up his sacrifice, knowing Holiday Karen would never accept it. This also has the added benefit of undermining any faith Day has in the Nightmare before Xmas, which gives Tyler at least one option for safety moving forward.

So...better to use the struggle of black people as your own unconscious excuse, or to deliberately proclaim false support as a strategic move? 

Does either scenario reflect better on Tyler as a member of the human race?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

"I'm not going to take out a big player when it's given to me like that." -Xmas

5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

What does this even mean? 

Well, clearly it means that she's no Alexander Hamilton.  Maybe we should take up a collection and send her a Disney+ pass so she can learn what it means to "take her shot" when she has the chance, otherwise, she winds up as the Aaron Burr of the BB lore.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Does either scenario reflect better on Tyler as a member of the human race?

No! He shoulda taken his ass home so he could take "candid" instagram photos of Mama Angela making his favorite vegan enchiladas at her behest.

I find it hilarious whenever Day and Bay try to talk to David about Important Life Matters and he just sits there with no expression and interest. 

Yeah where is David from? I feel like he just DOES. NOT. GET. IT.

• LOL 3

David wants to go after Cody. 

Just now, UniqBlue69 said:

No! He shoulda taken his ass home so he could take "candid" instagram photos of Mama Angela making his favorite vegan enchiladas at her behest.

Yeah where is David from? I feel like he just DOES. NOT. GET. IT.

He grew up in Atlanta. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

David wants to go after Cody. 

He grew up in Atlanta. 

Really? I've lived in Atlanta and there's a big, vibrant african-american community. Why can't David connect to Day and Bay? Weird..

• Love 1
1 minute ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Really? I've lived in Atlanta and there's a big, vibrant african-american community. Why can't David connect to Day and Bay? Weird..

Maybe it was suburb? (I'm from the NYC area and a bunch of Westchester people I know like to claim they grew up in NYC)  think he spent time in Ohio (?), but mostly said he mostly lived Atlanta. However, he went to the same high school as Migos which is Berkmar High School whis is a hour from Atlanta...

Dani just self appointed herself Day's campaign manager. 

11 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Maybe it was suburb? (I'm from the NYC area and a bunch of Westchester people I know like to claim they grew up in NYC)  think he spent time in Ohio (?), but mostly said he mostly lived Atlanta. However, he went to the same high school as Migos which is Berkmar High School whis is a hour from Atlanta...

That means Day is going home.

• LOL 11
8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Lol I get it.. I'm from NYC too and I'm back. Maybe he grew up in Buckhead? I definitely don't feel like he grew up around sistas.

• Love 1

Dani is crying because she thinks Tennessee relationship will change when she comes back. It didn't help that Day told her that her daughter ran from her when she came from season 18, but it lasted an hour. Dani said the relationship she has with Tennessee is the best relationship she's ever had in her life. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Lol I get it.. I'm from NYC too and I'm back. Maybe he grew up in Buckhead? I definitely don't feel like he grew up around sistas.

I'm white, so I take your word for it. I just remember he had a convo with Janelle from the first few days when she asked him where he grew up.

David made some interesting comments earlier today when talking to Bay - "tribalism is to be expected in a sociological experiment" "this game isn't made for us" "this world isn't made for us." "

CBS both wins and loses here. They set up the experiment with an unfair numbers bias. Then they try to stay relevant by demonstrating that bias - and airing "important conversations." But it's not awareness they want. It's ratings. These past events with Tyler/Bayleigh feel manufactured to achieve the most possible chatter. Sadly, it worked. CBS is the ultimate bully.

• Love 5

From Joker’s:

Mon 8:51 PM PT Cody tells Enzo and Tyler that his next targets are Davonne, David and Kevin.

JESUS, Cody; do you NOT know how to target anybody OTHER than people of color???  😞 

This dumb shit has all the optical awareness of a welder’s mask.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Mon 8:51 PM PT Cody tells Enzo and Tyler that his next targets are Davonne, David and Kevin.

JESUS, Cody; do you NOT know how to target anybody OTHER than people of color???  😞 

This dumb shit has all the optical awareness of a welder’s mask.

Ian said something interesting to Bay awhile ago. He told her he was "committed to not voting for any POC's (he spelled out P.O.C.) for the first two weeks." I wonder if that was part of their awareness training... 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Ian said something interesting to Bay awhile ago. He told her he was "committed to not putting up any POC's (he spelled out P.O.C.) for the first two weeks." I wonder if that was part of their awareness training... 

Ian mentioned it week 2 to Kaysar. Ian is also super aware of the fandom and how BB15 looked and even though he claims to not watch I would be surprised if he didn't know about the controversy last year. I didn't watch last year and still saw it on twitter.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Ian said something interesting to Bay awhile ago. He told her he was "committed to not voting for any POC's (he spelled out P.O.C.) for the first two weeks." I wonder if that was part of their awareness training... 

Personally, I’d purely love to be a fly in the DR if they were to ask Cody, “Just out of curiosity, and purely for a change of pace - had it ever crossed your mind to think about targeting a white person?”  I kinda get the feeling the only thing liable to jar Cody’s perceptions at this point would be such a verbal brick-in-the-face.  Is this a Jersey thing, or what?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Personally, I’d purely love to be a fly in the DR if they were to ask Cody, “Just out of curiosity, and purely for a change of pace - had it ever crossed your mind to think about targeting a white person?”  I kinda get the feeling the only thing liable to jar Cody’s perceptions at this point would be such a verbal brick-in-the-face.  Is this a Jersey thing, or what?

It's a south jersey thing for sure and that's were Cody is from.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Cody has targeted a white person this season. White females.  All the evictees have been female except for Kayser, aligned with a strong female.  Better question would be: have you ever considered to target a white alpha male jock?

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It's a south jersey thing for sure and that's were Cody is from.

Cody is from Howell, NJ, which most people consider North Jersey, except the locals are ever trying to carve out a Central Jersey.  It's in the New York TV market, 10 miles from the beach, and very white.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Cody is from Howell, NJ, which most people consider North Jersey, except the locals are ever trying to carve out a Central Jersey.  It's in the New York TV market, 10 miles from the beach, and very white.

Really? I thought it was right near Toms River which I always considered South Jersey. 

Christmas has blown up on Day and Bay. 

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Day just want off on Xmas.  Day was basically like "She trusted you, you betrayed her!" 

Day cannot accept the nominations it seemed, now Bay is angry at Xmas saying she wanted to work with her.\\

Clearly, this is what Xmas was afraid of, now it's happening.

It started because Xmas kept saying Bay wanted Tyler to quit when Tyler wanted to quit. Also Bay didn't go off on Xmas. Xmas went off on both of them.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Really? I thought it was right near Toms River which I always considered South Jersey. 

North of Toms River, but part of the old 201 area code, which was always the unofficial line with 609 being South.  Here in Gloucester County - Philly TV - It's not on the weather maps 🙂 It's a blurry line.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Useful 1
Just now, PaperTree said:

North of Toms River, but part of the old 201 area code, which was always the unofficial line with 609 being South.  Here is Gloucester County - Philly TV - It's not on the weather maps 🙂 

Thanks my Aunt lives south of Toms River and gets NYC and Philly channels.

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

Bay/Day are clearly livid they are on the block. It's a game, ladies.

It was really Xmas who was escalating it. Cody just defended Day to the guys. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Figster said:

That is not true at all. They did not have to keep arguing with her about her nominations. 

It started because Xmas asked Day why Bay was upset and she goes because you nominated her. Xmas argued it was a game move so I don't understand. Day goes because she thought you two were friends on a personal level like we are and if you cared that she was on the block you would have used the veto. Then Christmas goes well Bay wanted Tyler on the block and Day goes no that's not true Tyler wanted to go on the block. That's how it started.

Cody of all people said  Day was trying to keep it calm and Xmas was escalating it.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

They should be grateful that he exploited the plight of black people in order to gain their trust and advance his game?! Please tell me I'm reading you wrong.. PLEASE!!!!!!

How was he advancing his game when if Christmas put him up and he was evicted he would be gone and no longer even in the game. I say this because I believe he really wanted to go. 

• Love 3

Xmas says she's being bullied. Christ.

She has the nerve to say they’re bullying her and trying to act like she’s the bully. Christmas knows all about that because she is expert at it. Hate. Her.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

That is the part I missed. I did not know he never told them. Why would he not tell them? Why go to the POV ceremony and allow them to think the noms would change? For what reason? 

• Love 2
Just now, DakotaLavender said:

That is the part I missed. I did not know he never told them. Why would he not tell them? Why go to the POV ceremony and allow them to think the noms would change? For what reason? 

It wasn't just that Tyler didn't tell them. He then coached Bayleigh on what to say in her veto meeting speech and tailored it to the idea that the Veto was going to be used and he would be voted out this week. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Figster said:

Do you think Cody is the voice of reason?  LOL!  Kevin said the opposite, so they cancel out I guess. Day harassed Xmas about her nominations. There is no need for that.

Of course Kevin said that he was in front of Xmas. Cody said it when the Day/Bay/Xmas weren't present to explain what happened to the other guys.  Xmas asked Day why is Bay upset with her? And Day said because you nominated her. If you nominate someone you should expect they would be upset. So in your logic it's okay for Xmas to ask Day about her nominations, but Day can't answer? Lol.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It wasn't just that Tyler didn't tell them. He then coached Bayleigh on what to say in her veto meeting speech and tailored it to the idea that the Veto was going to be used and he would be voted out this week. 

And Xmas said Bayleigh should have used Tyler's name.

• Love 3