Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It annoys me that Tyler and Ian have tried to self evict multiple times. This is All-Stars both knew what they were getting into by agreeing to come back. It just seems like because the game isn't going their way they want out. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5

Of course David has no idea he can whisper to the feedsters that he has a power.

This is why Taylor Trevor has been so annoying this season. Apparently he cried and cried when he got the phone call for this season. He never wanted to come because he can't function without Angela. It really is rather creepy. Having said that, he might still be playing Bay given their history. He hates to be the bad guy.

• Love 8

I'd rather they just cancel it   Almost no one wants to be there and those who do are either clueless or don't have to do shit to stay in the house.  

I don't have much sympathy for Day being all "you nommed me because I'm with Bay???" because this is BB.  Also, it was JanelleKaysarJanelleKaysarJanelleKaysar for weeks on end.  What did you think would happen. 

• Love 12

Yes, this idea that everyone is not having fun now is humorous.

For weeks, it has been all about getting Jaysar out of there and there seemed to be a close to united front in that regard. As a result, for some reason, all of these players thought it was sunshine and rainbows.

Now they realize this giant group has to turn on each other and they aren't happy.

Did they think the game was simply going to be over when 12 people were left?

This isn't summer camp. Get your shit together or get out.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Jillibean said:

When you see a season where women keep getting booted while the women in the house say they love women while nominating and trash talking women, you can’t help thinking longingly of the Ballsmashers. 

I know this isn't an OTT thread, but one of the biggest things missing from the "episodes" of OTT that you can stream is the complete formation of the Ballsmashers and how they all reacted to Monte trying to Alpha all over the house.  I wish all new female HGs would watch and learn.

Current season? I'm not surprised that the episode tonight didn't include any of Christmas/Dani/NicF talking about how "scary" it was to nominate Bay/Day.  I was seriously disappointed that they didn't show Dani getting punched in the head during the comp, as she claimed.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, After7Only said:

That’s kind of the point being made.   Production didn’t request one of the blonds to dye their hair, or change it so people could tell them apart.   But a Black woman was to look different from another Black woman she’s doesn’t resemble at all.

No ones trying to have a stereotype Olympics here.  There’s no winners, only losers.   But I do think we do a disservice when treating racial stereotypes the same as stereotypes of Southerners or nerds.   You can take off the overalls or the glasses and be perceived the same as others.  You cannot change skin.   

Except they have other girls dye their hair so they all weren’t blondes. I don’t know if it’s been anything recent but I remember reading about it years ago. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Tyler has sunglasses on, I think to hide his lying eyes. I think he knows Christmas won’t put him up and he just wants to look good.

200.gif

26 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I was seriously disappointed that they didn't show Dani getting punched in the head during the comp, as she claimed.

I believe they did show it. It was, of course, not as dramatic as Dani claimed lol.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I believe they did show it. It was, of course, not as dramatic as Dani claimed lol.

Wasn't it Enzo that did it? He was also the one who squashed Franzel.

The current standings for AFP votes are:
1 vote for Kevin for dragging Big Jeff
1 vote for Bayleigh for making Franzel cry
1 vote for King Kaysar because the kingdom requires a tithe
1 vote for Enzo throwing haymakers and stepping on annoying bugs
All the rest for Janelle because she is Fucking Fabulous

• Love 8

Pretty sure it was Cody that squashed Ratcole.  But Enzo ran into Day.

Okay, I'm taking the AFP vote from Enzo and giving it back to Janelle. I refuse to give Cody anything. Except maybe a tissue so he stops hawking back random snot when I've got the volume cranked and the headphones pressed against my ears to hear because the sound sucks this year.

• Love 3

I will have to re-watch, lol.  I kept expecting a big reaction from her (based on the post-comp descriptions).  I thought I heard a guy say he got hit in the head, but not Dani.

Pretty sure it was Cody that squashed Ratcole.  But Enzo ran into Day.

I thought so too, because I remember thinking that Cody falling on top of NicF would add fuel to the "love triangle" fire.  I kind of love Kaysar for using that terminology because it has Dani all worked up.

• Love 3

Well, Bay and Day figured out the powers lol.

This season is deader than dead at this point. As I assumed, everyone is just gonna limp through the game until death takes them. So boring.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I have a feeling Janelle will tell everyone to vote for Kaysar.

I think this will happen as well. But then how will Kaysar respond though? He might tell everyone to vote for her lol. And then their votes will be split and fucking Tyler win win AFP.

• Love 4

Tyler tells Christmas that he came into the game saying that he wouldn't trust anyone 100% and he appreciates how forthcoming Christmas is with him and he hasn't done the same for her. She nervously laughs and asks if she's in trouble. Tyler says no.

Tyler: "I feel like I'm the reason why Bay and Day are on the block-"
STARS
Tyler: "- I think it's ridiculous -"
STARS

And now all four cams are on the showmance room where Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are praying. 

• Useful 1

Ian, Kevin, and Cody heard the wall yeller. Kevin thinks that they said "the liars" or "Tyler has the power". Also Cody started speaking loudly to cover the wall yeller when the wall yeller mentioned an F2.

Da'Vonne believes that it's Ian's fans trying to wake him up to what's happening because they've been under the belief that they were Janelle fans doing the yelling.

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler tells Christmas that he came into the game saying that he wouldn't trust anyone 100% and he appreciates how forthcoming Christmas is with him and he hasn't done the same for her. She nervously laughs and asks if she's in trouble. Tyler says no.

Tyler: "I feel like I'm the reason why Bay and Day are on the block-"
STARS
Tyler: "- I think it's ridiculous -"
STARS

And now all four cams are on the showmance room where Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are praying. 

Seriously! Why?

Edited by Tuxcat
don't know why - I didn't edit anything - editing to come back and say I don't know why it says edit...
  • LOL 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Seriously! Why?

Because we're masochists that like throwing money at CBS for them to reward us with pain. And CBS knows it and takes advantage of it because we all just ask "Please, sir. Can I have some more?"

Honestly, the feeds have been becoming almost as produced as the show - you have to read behind the lines of conversations and hope that the button pusher is taking a pee break when the good shit starts happening. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Because we're masochists that like throwing money at CBS for them to reward us with pain. And CBS knows it and takes advantage of it because we all just ask "Please, sir. Can I have some more?"

Honestly, the feeds have been becoming almost as produced as the show - you have to read behind the lines of conversations and hope that the button pusher is taking a pee break when the good shit starts happening. 

button pusher probably has a catheter... sigh

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

There's an important conversation happening up in the HoH that could honestly change the course of the game. Here's a screenshot.

4zwW5p3.png

And now it's Cody and Memphis chewing...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Does Tyler want to quit because he realizes now that he has no shot at winning?

Nah- he didn’t want to come in the first place. Not sure if he said how they finally convinced me but part of me thinks Angela told him they need some easy money to continue their Instagram lifestyle. 

• Love 6
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Nah- he didn’t want to come in the first place. Not sure if he said how they finally convinced me but part of me thinks Angela told him they need some easy money to continue their Instagram lifestyle. 

...but ...but ...what about their overpriced jewelry that probably turns fingers green? And her cookbook? And her guide to being an unbothered ice queen? 

What does Tyler do, exactly?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

...but ...but ...what about their overpriced jewelry that probably turns fingers green? And her cookbook? And her guide to being an unbothered ice queen? 

What does Tyler do, exactly?

He's an instagram husband.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

If Tyler really does want to leave, I hope Christmas grants him this wish.

And I hope he takes the time to burn that shit down on the way out. If he exposes literally everything(and he knows about almost all of it), it might actually inspire gameplay.

Or maybe that is just my wishful thinking and everything will remain status quo...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I am literally watching a crowd gather around Bayleigh and Franzel putting her costume's wig into pigtails. While Tyler is up in the HoH room talking to Christmas.

Bayleigh, about doing the hair: "Nicole was uncomfortable and we can't have that." Heh. 

• Love 3

Even if he gets Christmas to put him on the block, it's no guarantee he leaves.  The House is notorious for keeping someone who asks to be voted out.  Either because the other nominee is a bigger target or because they figure they're be able to get them out easily later. 

Dani is freaking out because Tyler has been talking to Christmas for "two hours" now, he never talks game with Christmas, and Dani has never said anything about "this kid" but she's certain that Tyler is trying to get Dani backdoored and Bayleigh knows about it because she lied about just waking up from a nap. 

The fact that Dani is whispering furiously to a box is hilarious. 

Dani: "This is so dumb."
Franzel: "We don't know that's what he's trying to do."
Dani: "Yes it is!"

Dani, about Tyler: "He has to go. If there's a double, he has to go."

Dani: "I know what's going on. I'm not stupid. I'm so over it." Heh. She has no idea (maybe).

• LOL 1