Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I really don't know what to think about Tyler. On the one hand, I think maybe he's asking to be evicted to repair his image, but he was AFP...so his image didn't really need to be repaired. Maybe one of his goals coming on the show was that he wanted everyone to know that he and Bay aren't enemies and that they've both moved on from what happened on their season. Maybe he saw himself villifying her and heading down that same path that made everything seem so mean and personal during their first season and he didn't want to go there again? So he thought that he could fix everything by asking to be evicted knowing that Season's Greetings would never go for it...

But the way that they kept cutting the feeds whenever Tyler was talking about wanting to quit makes me think that the whole thing was a plot cooked up by production to spice up the game since everyone everywhere is complaining about how boring this season has been.

I think that Angela brings out/emphasizes the quiet side of Tyler's personality because she's so quiet. One story I remember Tyler telling on the feeds during his season was that when he was in college, he deliberately avoided his friends for like 3 weeks straight and literally did not speak for the entire 3 weeks and that he liked it. So, it's possible that he really does enjoy his silent home with Angela...I just wonder if he's going to regret spending his early 20's living like he's 45 when he actually is 45.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Summerday said:

I really don't know what to think about Tyler. On the one hand, I think maybe he's asking to be evicted to repair his image, but he was AFP...so his image didn't really need to be repaired. Maybe one of his goals coming on the show was that he wanted everyone to know that he and Bay aren't enemies and that they've both moved on from what happened on their season. Maybe he saw himself villifying her and heading down that same path that made everything seem so mean and personal during their first season and he didn't want to go there again? So he thought that he could fix everything by asking to be evicted knowing that Season's Greetings would never go for it...

But the way that they kept cutting the feeds whenever Tyler was talking about wanting to quit makes me think that the whole thing was a plot cooked up by production to spice up the game since everyone everywhere is complaining about how boring this season has been.

I think that Angela brings out/emphasizes the quiet side of Tyler's personality because she's so quiet. One story I remember Tyler telling on the feeds during his season was that when he was in college, he deliberately avoided his friends for like 3 weeks straight and literally did not speak for the entire 3 weeks and that he liked it. So, it's possible that he really does enjoy his silent home with Angela...I just wonder if he's going to regret spending his early 20's living like he's 45 when he actually is 45.

People on twitter are still blaming Tyler for Bay's miscarriage which isn't right. 

Day tells Kevin that something big is going down tomorrow, but she can’t give details. She is very excited and says if it goes as planned, neither she nor Bay will have to leave. But they will have to act like they’re not working together, because of this deal she has just finessed. She hints that she will be working with Christmas, because Christmas needs a partner. She reminds Kevin that, while Dani has Nicole, Christmas has no one.  Kevin is confused and says Christmas is working with Memphis. She brushes that aside.

Oh, Day.

• LOL 6

Someone please give that skinny bitch Dani a sandwich!

In certain lighting she looks exactly like a talking skeleton and then she makes these faces that emphasize her boney features... She's definitely Dicks daughter nasty haggard witch.

Does anyone know if she has any contact with her dad?... I heard that dick doesn't have anything to do with his son... Such a fucked up family but I guess it makes sense knowing who her dad is.

I hope this is the last time we have to see a Donato in the BB house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, mertensia said:

I am a natural blonde and I could not tell Keesha and Franzel apart. Of course, I am partially face blind - Harper's Island nearly killed me - which probably explains it. But yeah, I don't need braids vs. No braids to help tell the difference between two black women; their personalities will do it. 

In other news, that ironed-straight hair and part down the middle makes Dani look like a '60s Manson groupie.

Dani this season is a walking ad campaign for bobs. I'm a long hair enthusiast, but she's made want to chop mine off as soon as I can.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Someone please give that skinny bitch Dani a sandwich!

In certain lighting she looks exactly like a talking skeleton and then she makes these faces that emphasize her boney features... She's definitely Dicks daughter nasty haggard witch.

Does anyone know if she has any contact with her dad?... I heard that dick doesn't have anything to do with his son... Such a fucked up family but I guess it makes sense knowing who her dad is.

I hope this is the last time we have to see a Donato in the BB house.

He talks to his son. He’s even on EDs show sometimes. He hasn’t talked to Dani is years. The side that Dick gives just makes it one messed up family all around. 

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

He talks to his son. He’s even on EDs show sometimes. He hasn’t talked to Dani is years. The side that Dick gives just makes it one messed up family all around. 

Oh cool, good to know that his son has contact... I don't watch Dick's show so I'm not up to date on their comings and goings.

That family always seems to be in a turmoil... I'm not crazy about Dick but Dani can be very unreasonable too so it's probably like goats butting heads. 🐐 

19 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

She knows her wedding is expensive to her guests!

Does Sloppie Nicole have any thought that her destination wedding of the century might not be happening,  with covid travel restrictions? Or that, even if it happens as planned,  a lot of people are going to be hesitant to travel?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Summerday said:

But the way that they kept cutting the feeds whenever Tyler was talking about wanting to quit makes me think that the whole thing was a plot cooked up by production to spice up the game since everyone everywhere is complaining about how boring this

Yeah, I was wondering about production manipulation as well. We just had a season where a bunch of white guys treated all non-white houseguests as less than human. Is tyler there to play a role, to redeem BBs reputation as racist, to be the "white savior " who sacrifices himself to save the world from racism?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I really don't care if the All-Women's alliance gets destroyed.  The only one I like in it is Day, or is she sort of in it?

I think Day is in it until they get a chance to throw her ass on the block again.

They're making her feel important in case she wins hoh and if she doesn't she'll be gone.

• Love 4

Last evening, during dinner time, a bit after 6 pm BBT, Dani was eating at the kitchen island. She made a rice, bean, and vegan dish for everyone who wanted some. Cody and Memphis were also sitting at the island. I have noticed that Cody is increasingly shocked, confused, and intrigued by Daniele. Cody and Memphis saying that Dani is tough. She says, “I am so nice, I made food for everyone!” They said are you like this to Dom? She said that she is so much softer now, Dom softened her up so much. Cody and Memphis kind of look surprised and try to be casual and say, “really? You were harsher?” and Dani says, “oh yeah” and Memphis somewhat cautiously says, “because you are pretty rough around the edges now” and Cody says somewhat scared and fascinated, “yeah, rough around the edges. You were worse in the beginning with Dom?” Dani says, “yeah, Dom softened me a lot. Tennessee too has softened me so much too.” Both guys were kind of at a loss for words and just didn’t know what to say and she laughed and said, “yes, you are getting a very softened up Dani is the version that you know” and Cody quietly said, “wow.”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

Yea, it's just another fake alliance like Slick Six. The real alliance is Nicole/Dani/Cody, with Nicole and Dani likely to both pick Cody over each other. I also think for Enzo and Memphis, their real alliance is to Cody. 

And this is all why nothing truly interesting will ever happen as long as Cody is there lol.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Last evening, during dinner time, a bit after 6 pm BBT, Dani was eating at the kitchen island. She made a rice, bean, and vegan dish for everyone who wanted some. Cody and Memphis were also sitting at the island. I have noticed that Cody is increasingly shocked, confused, and intrigued by Daniele. Cody and Memphis saying that Dani is tough. She says, “I am so nice, I made food for everyone!” They said are you like this to Dom? She said that she is so much softer now, Dom softened her up so much. Cody and Memphis kind of look surprised and try to be casual and say, “really? You were harsher?” and Dani says, “oh yeah” and Memphis somewhat cautiously says, “because you are pretty rough around the edges now” and Cody says somewhat scared and fascinated, “yeah, rough around the edges. You were worse in the beginning with Dom?” Dani says, “yeah, Dom softened me a lot. Tennessee too has softened me so much too.” Both guys were kind of at a loss for words and just didn’t know what to say and she laughed and said, “yes, you are getting a very softened up Dani is the version that you know” and Cody quietly said, “wow.”

I actually wonder every day how Dom puts up with her. SHe is so unrelentlessly negative.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

...but ...but ...what about their overpriced jewelry that probably turns fingers green? And her cookbook? And her guide to being an unbothered ice queen? 

What does Tyler do, exactly?

I actually got the Angela necklace because I was obsessed with the one she wore one BB20 (on sale) and it’s a really nice piece of jewelry.

https://nautandchain.com/collections/fine-jewelry/products/the-angela-white-gold-diamond-bear-necklace

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I actually got the Angela necklace because I was obsessed with the one she wore one BB20 (on sale) and it’s a really nice piece of jewelry.

https://nautandchain.com/collections/fine-jewelry/products/the-angela-white-gold-diamond-bear-necklace

It's very pretty. Not to my taste and I don't buy much jewelry so I don't know if that's a decent price or not but it certainly makes my bank account wince.

I will say that I have no idea what a picture of Angela pointing to the sky by a pool has to do with jewelry, though. The site immediately popped up two windows for the same purpose although the one is worded for push notifications and "bar" is spelled "bear" in the link. I'm a nitpicky bitch. 
7aLOOh2.png

Unsurprisingly, all their reviews are all five star. I bet Tyler gets chained to the laptop and made to delete everything that's four star or under to earn his keep.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Wait, so I'm trying to catch up and now I hear that Bayleigh and Tyler had a conversation in the showmance room. And Bayleigh told Tyler that she doesn't think Christmas is going to use the Veto to replace one of the noms to put Tyler on the block and he has permission to vote her out and then they hugged and went their separate ways? What the fuck is going on? I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING RID OF STUPID TYLER AND HIS STUPID CURLY HAIR. 

• Love 2

Yes it’s not happening. Tyler seems hunky dory today too and didn’t push back at all when Bay was saying Christmas won’t use veto.

Dani is now telling Cody and Ian that she thinks she shouldn’t have even come here.

Can we send out Ian, Tyler, and Dani and replace them with Keesha, Janelle, and Kaysar who actually wanted to play?

• Love 16
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, it's just another fake alliance like Slick Six. The real alliance is Nicole/Dani/Cody, with Nicole and Dani likely to both pick Cody over each other. I also think for Enzo and Memphis, their real alliance is to Cody. 

So they both want to lose the game?

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

What does that mean? Is the backdoor still on? Is he not allowed to tell Christmas to backdoor him? Why does this season continue to be the absolute WORST?

Yeah, I had trouble deciphering it at first as well but I think he's saying you can't volunteer to get put on the block with the intent of getting evicted. They have a similar rule on MTV's The Challenge, wherein you can't purposefully throw a challenge for the express purpose of being sent home. I guess the rule is in place because they're trying to make a compelling tv show (keyword: trying) but let's be real: if this were David, Grodner would be tripping over herself to help him pack his bags.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Is he not allowed to tell Christmas to backdoor him?

Tyler's not allowed to DOR, according to him. Which really means that Grodner told him that he loses his stipend/appearance fee if he walks. He can tell Christmas to backdoor him - I don't think there's anything in the rules preventing that. If you can volunteer to go up as a pawn, you can volunteer to be a backdoor. 

1 minute ago, UniqBlue69 said:

I guess the rule is in place because they're trying to make a compelling tv show (keyword: trying) but let's be real: if this were David, Grodner would be tripping over herself to help him pack his bags.

This. Bayleigh threatened to quit in the DR at least once this season. Do you think Grodner came into the DR to speak to her personally about staying? Probably not. But Tyler threatened to quit so Grodner hauled ass in there to sweet talk and cajole him to stay and then threatened to take away his pay cheque if he left (which they usually do for DORs, anyway). 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler's not allowed to DOR, according to him. Which really means that Grodner told him that he loses his stipend/appearance fee if he walks. He can tell Christmas to backdoor him - I don't think there's anything in the rules preventing that. If you can volunteer to go up as a pawn, you can volunteer to be a backdoor. 

This. Bayleigh threatened to quit in the DR at least once this season. Do you think Grodner came into the DR to speak to her personally about staying? Probably not. But Tyler threatened to quit so Grodner hauled ass in there to sweet talk and cajole him to stay and then threatened to take away his pay cheque if he left (which they usually do for DORs, anyway). 

True but you bring up a good point as well.. what Tyler was essentially doing was DORing but trying to circumvent the rules in order to keep his paycheck. I don't blame Grodner for being like, "Dude either quit now and look like a coward to your fans or man up and play MY game!" Lol.. I mean I'm sure she coddled him instead but the msg was the same: you gotta play to get your pay!

• Love 6

Tyler sucks. He doesn't want to walk because he'd lose out on his stipend, so he's trying to leave in a "legitimate" way so he keeps his money. What a coincidence all this comes when his strategy of trying to pin the women against each other was figured out. It is funny that everyone (besides Bayleigh/Da'Vonne) are going to try to figure out what kind of game shenanigans Tyler is trying to stir up because everyone else assumes, you know, that All-Stars are trying to actually play the game.

I feel like Jeff Probst with this absolute disgust when someone quits the game. Can someone find a torch I can throw on the ground when Tyler leaves?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, UniqBlue69 said:

True but you bring up a good point as well.. what Tyler was essentially doing was DORing but trying to circumvent the rules in order to keep his paycheck. I don't blame Grodner for being like, "Dude either quit now and look like a coward to your fans or man up and play MY game!" Lol.. I mean I'm sure she coddled him instead but the msg was the same: you gotta play to get your pay!

I really don't think they're hurting for money though. Like, at all. And I think Angela's parents have money also, because that's how things work in America.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Some days I wish Allison would get hit by a bus. 

Her replacement could literally not do a worse job.

Eh, in this case, I actually side with her. If you want to walk, by all means, walk. There's nothing keeping you here. But, he signed a contract. This whole backdoor plan is basically Tyler trying to pull one over on Production. He shouldn't make that money. Especially in All-Stars. He knows what this game is. He's good at it! There's always the crazies, but he was pretty well-loved and respected by fans from his first season. Instead, he wants to get paid for promoting Angela's cookbook and then dip out when things get rough. C'mon.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Eh, in this case, I actually side with her. If you want to walk, by all means, walk. There's nothing keeping you here. But, he signed a contract. This whole backdoor plan is basically Tyler trying to pull one over on Production. He shouldn't make that money. Especially in All-Stars. He knows what this game is. He's good at it! There's always the crazies, but he was pretty well-loved and respected by fans from his first season. Instead, he wants to get paid for promoting Angela's cookbook and then dip out when things get rough. C'mon.

He didn't want to go in the first place, and they shouldn't have coerced him into coming. So I blame her.

• Love 1

You know what's really shitty? Tyler gives this grand speech about how Bayleigh and Da'Vonne's causes (BLM) are more important than his causes and Da'Vonne is a single mother and blah blah blah... and when Bayleigh and Da'Vonne get rightfully upset by this, guess who is going to get villainized by the fandom? Not Tyler. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Ok so Tyler built up Bay/Day's hopes by saying he felt guilty and would sacrifice himself. Wants to be part of the movement...stand up for what's right.  Now today, he's stringing them along and telling Christmas he doesn't trust them. And so now, no backdoor and it's worse than before. As for image - he looks much worse now. Bay and Day get the worst end of all non-deals.

• Love 14