Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It wasn't just that Tyler didn't tell them. He then coached Bayleigh on what to say in her veto meeting speech and tailored it to the idea that the Veto was going to be used and he would be voted out this week. 

I still am not understanding why he would make them think the noms would be changed and then not tell them the noms were not going to change... for what reason? 

Just now, DakotaLavender said:

I still am not understanding why he would make them think the noms would be changed and then not tell them the noms were not going to change... for what reason? 

We literally do not know because the feeds never showed his conversation(s) with Christmas. What we know for sure: Tyler told Bayleigh and Da'Vonne that he was going to ask Christmas to use the Veto on one of them and he would be named replacement nom and get voted out, Christmas and Tyler talked last night, Christmas and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh talked last night, that was the plan. This morning, Christmas told Tyler that she wasn't going to use the Veto and don't tell Bayleigh and Da'Vonne, Tyler then coached Bayleigh on her speech, feeds went down for Veto.

• Useful 4
Just now, Figster said:

Day kept badgering Xmas about her nominations. That's when things escalated.  She kept making thing personal, like how dare you.

And so did Xmas who also put her hands in Bay's face which is unacceptable. 

Dani told Cody and Nicole F that Bay did nothing wrong and that she doesn't blame Bay being mad that Xmas can get away with stuff she can't.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

That is the part I missed. I did not know he never told them. Why would he not tell them? Why go to the POV ceremony and allow them to think the noms would change? For what reason? 

Game move on his part. His ally Christmas asked him not to tell them. He wanted to protect his partnership with Christmas. Helps him advance in the game.

Just now, Figster said:

Well it's clear folks that hate Xmas will always think it's her fault. I don't care for her much, but I can still watch and be objective.  

It’s also clear that racists won’t stop being racist.

• Love 22
Just now, Figster said:

Well it's clear folks that hate Xmas will always think it's her fault. I don't care for her much, but I can still watch and be objective.  

And so can I. Xmas is drunk and escalated the situation.  People are going to be upset that they are going on the block. Xmas has spent this whole HOH playing victim just like she did in the conversation with Day. I agree to disagree with you.

1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

I never liked Christmas. After watching that fight, I so side with Bayleigh. Why is Christmas acting like that? I would be afraid of Christmas. She seems like she could get violent. 

She was drunk from the party. She was passed out earlier and the DR woke her up when she came out of the DR that's when all this started.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Figster said:

Day kept badgering Xmas about her nominations. That's when things escalated.  She kept making thing personal, like how dare you.

Dani and Cody, in private said it was Xmas who was escalating...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Figster said:

Yeah, they know whose side they need to take after seeing past seasons. I get that. 

I mean I can see that but they also were correct in stating, that if a black women "pops off" then they become the hysterical black woman - whereas a when a white woman does it - she's victim. It doesn't matter either way. Day and Xmas both lost their cool - understandable.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian is talking about Michelle from BB18 they kissed and texted back and forth for three weeks and she got bored with him. Lol.

People are probably going to think I am joking when I say this but, Lucky bastard.  I know Michelle was a complete mess a lot of the times, but I always found her to be very attractive.  Especially on the night when she was evicted and she was wearing that blue dress.  So yeah I would consider Ian to be a lucky bastard in that situation. 

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas: "I tried to hug her and she didn't want to hug me."

I never got the whole hugging thing.  If I was there I would totally do what Cody did and just step over the table and walk out the door.  Why would I want to hug people that nominated me or voted me out?

3 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Really? I've lived in Atlanta and there's a big, vibrant african-american community. Why can't David connect to Day and Bay? Weird..

I mean sometimes you just do not gel with people.  Not everyone of the same skin color have the same values or interests.  If I were in the house this season the people I would probably connect with would be Nicole A. and probably Ian because we would probably have the most in common.  Maybe Enzo as well because I grew up with a bunch of people like Enzo and I have a close friend who has a very similar personality to Enzo.  I doubt I could connect with say Dani because even though we are both the same skin color, we would probably not have anything in common at all. 

Also, I highly doubt I would be able to be around Nicole F. , if you can't swear then we are probably not going to get along because in real life I am like Ian McShane on Deadwood. 

Edited by BK1978
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

People are probably going to think I am joking when I say this but, Lucky bastard.  I know Michelle was a complete mess a lot of the times, but I always found her to be very attractive.  Especially on the night when she was evicted and she was wearing that blue dress.  So yeah I would consider Ian to be a lucky bastard in that situation. 

I never got the whole hugging thing.  If I was there I would totally do what Cody did and just step over the table and walk out the door.  Why would I want to hug people that nominated me or voted me out?

I mean sometimes you just do not gel with people.  Not everyone of the same skin color have the same values or interests.  If I were in the house this season the person I would probably connect with would be Nicole A. and probably Ian because we would have the most in common.  Maybe Enzo as well because I grew up with a bunch of people like Enzo.  I doubt I could connect with say Dani because even though we are both the same skin color, we would probably not have anything in common at all. 

Haha. Day is the one who introduced Michelle to Ian.

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Figster said:

Day is still arguing about how wrong/unfair Xmas' nominations are to Dani.  She feels betrayed and is angry about it.

From Da'Vonne and Bayleigh's point of view, it would feel wrong or unfair. Christmas kept talking about how she wanted a girls thing and she wanted to see Da'Vonne win something one day and she supports women and all the women in the house are badass.... and then she throws two women that she says that to on the block. Then Christmas spends 12 hours sobbing over her choice, has to have the nominees comfort her. And when there's a glimmer of hope that they might both get to stay, Christmas continued to yank the wool over their eyes but preach about supporting other women while making sure to twist the knife a little via Tyler. And then Christmas makes herself out to be the victim in this whole debacle. Oh, okay.

tumblr_p4x7ejsrwo1r1ult6o1_r1_500.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 22
15 minutes ago, Figster said:

Well it's clear folks that hate Xmas will always think it's all her fault. I don't care for her much, but I can still watch and be objective.  

Well, I couldn't stand Bayleigh on her first season and adored how she completely lost it with blood streaming out of her mouth (Feeds for the WIN! lol) because she was shallow, immature and self-absorbed but she isn't wrong in pointing out to Labor Day of Drunkenness that she cannot put her hands in someone's face the way Last Binge Day of Summer did to her without being stereotyped as the Angry Black Woman.  It's disgusting that all the Holiday Drinker can do is instead claim that SHE was the victim of bullying.  I'm one of most skeptical people in the world about micro-aggressions but that's pretty rank bullshit out of a pretty, blonde white woman with anger management issues of her own.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Figster said:

Day is still arguing about how wrong/unfair Xmas' nominations are to Dani.  She feels betrayed and is angry about it.

I just re-listened. Day is just making the case that Xmas betrayed Bayleigh which is true, but whatever. But what really upset her is the playing after the noms - using the single mother thing. I don't view this as over the top. Nicole's been crying. Dani's been crying. Half the house wants to self evict...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Figster said:

The level of personal hurt/anger that I read from Bay/Day seems over the top. This is a game, and they got played by Christmas, that's all there is to it.  

Let me guess, you thought Josh's pots and pans banging harassment was a-okay too, right?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Figster said:

The level of personal hurt/anger that I read from Bay/Day seems over the top. This is a game, and they got played by Christmas, that's all there is to it.  

No because it was made personal the moment Tyler brought Black Lives Matter into it and Christmas brought up Da'Vonne's kid and Christmas started putting her hands into Bayleigh's face. 

Tyler is sliding just like I predicted. But Christmas is not innocent in all of this.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 18

Plus Christmas brought up the whole Tyler situation blaming it on Bay. When it was all on Tyler. So now the whole house knows Tyler wanted to quit.

LOL Tyler said to Christmas maybe you should listen to some Miley Cyrus maybe not The Wrecking Ball song.

• Love 6

Watching Da'Vonne cry to Dani (who was just taken over in the microaggressions category by Christmas this week) about how she just wants to have the same opportunities as everyone else in this game (read: the white people) is heartbreaking. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Watching Da'Vonne cry to Dani (who was just taken over in the microaggressions category by Christmas this week) about how she just wants to have the same opportunities as everyone else in this game (read: the white people) is heartbreaking. 

Ain't that the truth.  

Of course, Dani is playing an excellent game here, comforting Day and being her friend, in spite of last night's fake alliance.  Day has no idea that Dani & Nicole plan on cutting her loose well before Final 4.  

I do wonder, though, if Cody might re-evaluate his options here and take a shot at Tyler and National Beer Lover's Day next week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Aw, poor Christmas, sitting there crying by her lonesome at the dining table and staring daggers at Bayleigh whenever she walks by while Da'Vonne and Dani drag BB19 Christmas in the showmance room. I kinda hope they're talking loud enough for Christmas to hear. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, poor Christmas, sitting there crying by her lonesome at the dining table and staring daggers at Bayleigh whenever she walks by while Da'Vonne and Dani drag BB19 Christmas in the showmance room. I kinda hope they're talking loud enough for Christmas to hear. 

What were they saying?  I mean there is so much material to use I am just interested it what they were saying.

Edited by BK1978
Because the word it were not where. I swear I am not a complete moron.

What where they saying?  I mean there is so much material to use I am just interested it what they were saying.

Just that Christmas was a bully and that Jessica was awesome. And that Dani figures the biggest fear Christmas had coming into this season was being branded as a bully because of BB19. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

If you can't swear then we are probably not going to get along because in real life I am like Ian McShane on Deadwood.

You and me both, c*********!

I really despise the way Christmas has been playing her whole game. Until today, I believed Christmas was playing two sides: the one with Nicole, Cody, etc. and the one with Jaysar, BayDay, etc. Now, I have no problem with that— sometimes you need to hedge your bets.  So when Christmas strategized with BayDay and and got all their secrets and plans, that was fine because they were allied, no matter how tentatively. Even if she turned later, it was fine at the time because she was truly (I thought) interested in working with them. But with these nominations, it was clear that she never had any intentions of that. It was all just a cold, calculated plan of gathering information.

What’s more, she made it personal. She didn’t just talk game, she really cozied up and acted like they were the best of pals. She pledged loyalty. That was unnecessary, and it only made it hurt more when she turned. She had to know that would happen, but she didn’t care. She probably enjoyed it, because it fit her self-image of cutthroat badass. And then she went around the house, spreading racist talk about Day and Bay. It wasn’t enough to backstab, she had to twist the knife as hard as she could. Until yesterday, I was neutral about Christmas. But now, I don’t think I can ever look at her with anything but disgust.

At this point, I’m hoping the AFP vote goes to Day. Just so she knows some people actually support her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

"And I know it's going to be twisted to the outside world. I know that I am not the person that they are going to perceive me to be." Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Christmas "The black girls are gonna stab me/shoot me/cut me/shove a fork in my face when I nom them, I'm such a scared white lady" Abbott. A round of applause for her, please.

• Love 15

This is getting so ugly it's hard to watch and read about. Isn't this supposed to be a silly, fun show for us to end the summer with? I'm starting to feel dread about coming to this thread to read about whatever awful thing is happening now.

Season's Greetings repeatedly said to Day that she was going to lock her door tonight implying that Day is dangerous or something. This from the chick who tried to run over her baby daddy with her car. Ugh, throw BB 22 in the trash.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

You and me both, c*********!

I really despise the way Christmas has been playing her whole game. Until today, I believed Christmas was playing two sides: the one with Nicole, Cody, etc. and the one with Jaysar, BayDay, etc. Now, I have no problem with that— sometimes you need to hedge your bets.  So when Christmas strategized with BayDay and and got all their secrets and plans, that was fine because they were allied, no matter how tentatively. Even if she turned later, it was fine at the time because she was truly (I thought) interested in working with them. But with these nominations, it was clear that she never had any intentions of that. It was all just a cold, calculated plan of gathering information.

What’s more, she made it personal. She didn’t just talk game, she really cozied up and acted like they were the best of pals. She pledged loyalty. That was unnecessary, and it only made it hurt more when she turned. She had to know that would happen, but she didn’t care. She probably enjoyed it, because it fit her self-image of cutthroat badass. And then she went around the house, spreading racist talk about Day and Bay. It wasn’t enough to backstab, she had to twist the knife as hard as she could. Until yesterday, I was neutral about Christmas. But now, I don’t think I can ever look at her with anything but disgust.

At this point, I’m hoping the AFP vote goes to Day. Just so she knows some people actually support her.

It took Nicole awhile to get Xmas to turn on Bay. I think I might vote for Day just to know that she is supported by the fandom. 

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Just that Christmas was a bully and that Jessica was awesome. And that Dani figures the biggest fear Christmas had coming into this season was being branded as a bully because of BB19. 

Not being branded as an out of control whackaloon with anger management issues who tried to run over someone else?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Isn't this supposed to be a silly, fun show for us to end the summer with?

It's a soshul ecks-pear-i-mint. And hey, look at that, people of colour (especially women) are treated the exact same way in the game as they are outside the house. (Soft) Science! Next up: the varying douche levels of the White American Male in its natural bro-down habitat.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Not being branded as an out of control whackaloon with anger management issues who tried to run over someone else?

I was honestly shocked when I saw that she was going to be on this season.  I mean they knew she had anger management issues (to say the least) from her first season and also her trying to run someone over.  Why take the risk and put her on?

Hell the Challenge of all shows didn't put Paulie on the last season because he did not pass the psych evaluation, or that was the rumor.  Does that mean The Challenge has more stringent rules than Big Brother?

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Season's Greetings repeatedly said to Day that she was going to lock her door tonight implying that Day is dangerous or something. This from the chick who tried to run over her baby daddy with her car. Ugh, throw BB 22 in the trash.

Is this a different incident from  when she hit baby daddy's new girlfriends car? Cause I was going to say that maybe she actually, despite her bad ass bitches talk, secretly has an issue with women.

3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I was honestly shocked when I saw that she was going to be on this season.  I mean they knew she had anger management issues (to say the least) from her first season and also her trying to run someone over.  Why take the risk and put her on?

Because, as those of us of a certain age learned from Kindergarten Cop, "you're not so tough without your car, are you?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

Absolutely! 

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, grandmabegum said:

Is this a different incident from  when she hit baby daddy's new girlfriends car? Cause I was going to say that maybe she actually, despite her bad ass bitches talk, secretly has an issue with women.

Oh, I must've gotten it wrong; all I know is she tried to run someone over with her car. Of course it was a woman, of course. Bleh. 

• Love 2

Bringing up Paulie in my last post, does Cody ever talk about him on the feeds?

Yes. He said his family got a lot of from BB18 cus of Paulie and he told Paulie Big Brother wasn't the right show for him. He thinks the Challenge is much more suited for his style cus Paulie just wanted to be on TV. The first week he said during the airing of BB18 he didn't want to get involved. But I think in more recent weeks he has defended Paulie. Last night he asked Nicole why Paulie had to bake pies lol.

• Useful 1

The blowup with Day, Bay & Christmas is crazy since Day will (most likely) still be stuck in the house with Christmas after Thursday. Yikes! Now, if the next of HOH puts up Day as a nominee next week all hell will break loose with these HG. I may have to buy the feeds for that alone. 

• Love 1

Day and Bay do not blame Tyler for the non-veto situation. They said he genuinely offered to go up, it was presented to Xmas, but she refused. So then Tyler had no choice. (Well, obviously he did, but I get their point. He tried to do it through game rules.) If anything, they sympathize with Tyler because Xmas not only denied what he wanted, she exposed his alliance.

They told David and Enzo about how Xmas pulled Kevin aside before the noms and asked him to be prepared to calm them down, because they’re going to get emotional. David was pissed, Enzo was appalled by this. Enzo pointed out that Xmas was the one who was crying. Bay is hoping for no battle back, but says if there is one, she will fight like hell.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Hello, I'm trying to keep up with the situation in BB22 by reading here and listening to Taran's podcasts and I want to ask this: will all this Tyler thing be included in the episode and the narrative or will it be ignored completely and just show Bay and Day campaigning, veto not get used, Bay leaving and that's it? And how will they convince Bay to not talk about it when she gets out to talk to Julie and when she goes home and posts on twitter or in interviews? And if they do make this story known in the episode, who will they make the villain here? Tyler for saying he'd leave to help the BLM movement and  then changing his mind or Christmas for not accepting to lose her closest ally and use the veto? I'm sorry if all this has been mentioned before.

• Love 3

@himela, we shall see. The editors can literally spin it however they choose. But as Bay (I think) said earlier, thank god for live feeds. 

Day is planning to make a big speech on Thursday and expose everything she knows. She says she doesn’t care. She makes jury, she gets paid. Enzo says only one person wins, so might as well have fun along the way. 

Day: “Tomorrow, Cinco de Mayo better not look in my direction.” 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yes, she did. Then some other names were brainstormed: Flag Day, Columbus Day, Hanukkah...

I took it as a shout-out to this group. 🙂

Me too. I laughed my ass off with them in the bathroom talking about this and Happy Thanksgiving 😂 I thought of you all.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2