Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Cody has targeted a white person this season. White females.  All the evictees have been female except for Kayser, aligned with a strong female.  Better question would be: have you ever considered to target a white alpha male jock?

Him and Enzo are the biggest he man woman hater douchebags in there

• Love 4

Day, Bay and Kevin are talking about being certain that Christmas has a power because Day and Kevin had their hands blocking the slot and Day was trying to box someone out and that person said, “uh uh” and elbowed her and pushed the piece in the slot. Day and Kevin both agree that it was Christmas’ voice. Day is 100% certain and said this person has the power piece, “I’m going to find out who it is and I will make them make a sound so I will hear them and I heard her (Christmas) voice!” Day is certain that Christmas has the final power and Kevin is all “welllll, but what-about what-about what-about” and Day is dead-set that “it is Christmas” who got the final power and she was right there to witness it and heard her and then Day said she (Day) jumped to the other side of the room before the lights flew on so that Christmas would not know it was her who was blocking her and got her to speak in frustration and reveal herself. Bay says that is why Christmas is so high on power this week, agreeing that it makes sense that Christmas has a power.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Ian said something interesting to Bay awhile ago. He told her he was "committed to not voting for any POC's (he spelled out P.O.C.) for the first two weeks." I wonder if that was part of their awareness training... 

It seems even clearer now that the 'training' was them just being told not to target POC for the first 3 weeks.

8 hours ago, grandmabegum said:

Cause I was going to say that maybe [Xmas] actually, despite her bad ass bitches talk, secretly has an issue with women.

I don't think that's a secret lol. 

4 hours ago, himela said:

Hello, I'm trying to keep up with the situation in BB22 by reading here and listening to Taran's podcasts and I want to ask this: will all this Tyler thing be included in the episode and the narrative or will it be ignored completely and just show Bay and Day campaigning, veto not get used, Bay leaving and that's it? And how will they convince Bay to not talk about it when she gets out to talk to Julie and when she goes home and posts on twitter or in interviews? And if they do make this story known in the episode, who will they make the villain here? Tyler for saying he'd leave to help the BLM movement and  then changing his mind or Christmas for not accepting to lose her closest ally and use the veto? I'm sorry if all this has been mentioned before.

I know for a fact Tyler will not be portrayed badly. I was thinking that they would just leave all of that out but that may be hard to do now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I never liked Christmas. After watching that fight, I so side with Bayleigh. Why is Christmas acting like that? I would be afraid of Christmas. She seems like she could get violent. 

Seems?? I mean she was recently arrested for using her car as a weapon so........   lol 

8 hours ago, Figster said:

Day is still arguing about how wrong/unfair Xmas' nominations are to Dani.  She feels betrayed and is angry about it.

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Watching Da'Vonne cry to Dani (who was just taken over in the microaggressions category by Christmas this week) about how she just wants to have the same opportunities as everyone else in this game (read: the white people) is heartbreaking. 

So here's the deal... I don't know if Bayleigh had any deals with Xmas before this week but per the episode Day and Christmas both said that neither had talked game to each other EVER.  And unfortunately for Day (and Bay), Christmas has deals with just about everyone in the house except maybe Kevin and David and she probably sees them as a non-threat. And also.. Bayleigh and DaVonne are TERRIBLE at this game. They went against a solid alliance for 4 weeks and here they sit. SOL because their reads are terrible.

This is not a black and white thing. This is not about Day and Bay not having the same opportunities in the game. They have the same opportunities. They're just terrible at utilizing them. They got into the slick-six too late.  They have the same fate as Keesha, Janelle and Kaysar. Too little and too late when it comes to playing the game. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I hear a sentence. I see stars. I hear four words. I see stars. I hear two more sentences. I see stars... WTF.

The only time they don't show stars is everyone is asleep, like, right now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Cody and Dani acting like Xmas was in the wrong after the fact when they didn't say a damn thing during the fight and when Dani has said so many straight-up racist things about Bay has my blood boiling. We see everything, you fucking idiots!

YES BAY! Amazing lol.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

No! He shoulda taken his ass home so he could take "candid" instagram photos of Mama Angela making his favorite vegan enchiladas at her behest.

Yeah where is David from? I feel like he just DOES. NOT. GET. IT.

I think he gets it but is very, very wary and does not trust anyone. So he rarely lets down his guard. I think he is not only wary of people in the house but of people watching the episodes and feeds, all the social media stuff, etc. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Seems?? I mean she was recently arrested for using her car as a weapon so........   lol 

Yes "seems." I do not follow their back stories outside the house and I do not watch much of the feeds. So my comments here are based only on what I view and may appear to be coming from a limited view. 

That is why what I posted about Tyler got one member here so angry. I was clueless about what happened after he was going to be put up as a nom to get evicted and what happened in his conversation with Christmas when she told him she was going to leave the noms the same and for him to be quiet about it. And sometimes when I try to catch up by reading these posts, I am lost. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
9 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I never liked Christmas. After watching that fight, I so side with Bayleigh. Why is Christmas acting like that? I would be afraid of Christmas. She seems like she could get violent. 

Ha ha, she does get violent! 

• Love 3

What I find odd about Christmas is, to me, a pathological desire to please men, or to latch onto one man or small group of men and dedicate herself to pleasing them. It doesn't even matter if she doesn't get anything out of it except a pat on the head and a "good girl." What's odd to me is that she doesn't need to please men for survival (like some abused women do in order to try to prevent further violence); she is successful in her career, intelligent and knowledgeable about her subject, has written books, seems to be in a good relationship with her significant other. . . Why does she need to latch onto Paul (season 19) and now Cody/Tyler with the dedication of a martyr? I was liking her better this season but after what I've read the past few pages, she's still pretty awful.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

So here's the deal... I don't know if Bayleigh had any deals with Xmas before this week but per the episode Day and Christmas both said that neither had talked game to each other EVER.  And unfortunately for Day (and Bay), Christmas has deals with just about everyone in the house except maybe Kevin and David and she probably sees them as a non-threat. And also.. Bayleigh and DaVonne are TERRIBLE at this game. They went against a solid alliance for 4 weeks and here they sit. SOL because their reads are terrible.

This is not a black and white thing. This is not about Day and Bay not having the same opportunities in the game. They have the same opportunities. They're just terrible at utilizing them. They got into the slick-six too late.  They have the same fate as Keesha, Janelle and Kaysar. Too little and too late when it comes to playing the game. 

A few thoughts. As a game move, it makes sense why Xmas perhaps targeted EITHER Bayleigh or Da'vonne. I am not sure why she thought putting them BOTH up together was the best move for her game. Using a neutral pawn would have been safer. Also, she stated she was loyal to the committee. Ian is not in that and is a former winner. Why not him?  And also of course, while I don't think you should play for"optics," --- to not consider them in the context of the world and in this game and it's history - is somewhat irresponsible really. 

Regarding equal opportunities... It's not much of a debate. Bay and Day do not have the same opportunities in this game or the world. And while perhaps Xmas wasn't choosing "based on race," - the inherent bias that exists is clearly evident. People of color or set up on this show to be in the minority. In addition, they must be careful with every word, every step - for if they mess up - they carry a burden unmatched by any of the white players. It's just not the same game for them at all.

• Love 21
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I know for a fact Tyler will not be portrayed badly. I was thinking that they would just leave all of that out but that may be hard to do now.

Yup. Tyler created this mess to begin with and he's going to come off looking like the sensitive ramen-headed hero that the show wants him to be. It's gross. At worst he'll come off looking like the white saviour which a portion of the audience will embrace because racism doesn't exist unless it's Da'Vonne talking about not voting out David. 

I already see a lot of excuses being made for Tyler doing what he did and rumblings of "Well, he didn't mean it like that!" and "Bayleigh deserves it because she's mean!" and then I feel my eye start to twitch and I have to peace out. 

• Love 15
53 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

They went against a solid alliance for 4 weeks and here they sit.

When? They voted with the majority and ran back information to them the entire time. That is why I can't feel too much sympathy for them because if they had been willing to work with Jaysar and scoop up the other outliers to form an opposing faction, they could've stood a chance. However, they decided to play possum and this is where they're at. This is why this show sucks now.. everyone is too scared to stand up to the almighty power alliance in the house. Imagine if Kaysar had been afraid to go after Cappy or if Ian didn't turn on Frank and Boogie.. this show has become so predictable and safe. Yawn!

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

@Callaphera where did you see that about Cody’s grandpa?

There's a condolence tweet at Paulie that he responded to and the rest has been scattered in twitter posts and on Reddit. I'm not sure where it stemmed from. I tried tracking it back and then got distracted. 

• Useful 1

Good morning, all! Bone Cave, TN (Memphis) is up and in the kitchen wearing the usual black hoodie, hood up. Bone Cave is seriously studying the fine print on a bag of chips. Cody was dozing on the bathroom sofa, wrapped in Kevin's gray Linus blanket. Enzo and David are awake, but still lying around in bed. Christmas has joined Bone Cave in the kitchen in her red robe, but sporting sunglasses , hoping to remain incognito.

Actually Bone Cave left the kitchen, probably outdoors or to the living room. In the meantime Nicole and Dani are getting ready for the day in the bathroom. I guess Bone Cave just went to get eggs for Christmas, who says "all I want to do is bake."

A new day in the BB house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I just saw that Paulie posted about it on Instagram. This season is truly another BB16. Creepy.

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of. Wasn't Derrick and Frankie's grandfathers passing within days of each other? It's like half the house is BB16, Christmas defaulted to BB19, and the rest are just kinda there. 

• Love 2

Christmas's dream: she just got married to this guy, who's like this actor with gray hair and deep voice, STARS!!!!   ok back to dream, this guy is really sexy and was in a movie with Bradley Cooper - the Lady Gaga movie - Xmas married this guy in her dream and he bought her this beautiful seaside house with a boat slip, boxes everywhere, half unpacked, kids running around everywhere. Loyal was in her dream. They were on some big boulders with short docks and these large swells were coming up. And there was a train track above the water and you'd look out and see this train go by . . . STARS . . did the train have to sign a release?? Bone Cave says he (the actor) was the voice of every single truck company and has been doing radio commercials since the seventies. I wonder if this is that one guy who was in Ford commercials not that long ago, anyhow, I think I know which actor they mean. Bone Cave says this actor was in Road House with Patrick Swayze. And he had the mustache back then. Road House was late 80s.  Anyway Christmas married this guy, he bought the house, unpacking with the crazy kids, there was the cool secret room like a den or cigar room w/mahogany and a fireplace. They were in a tower by the sea. And this guy said you can have this room. And I guess this guy and Christmas had marital relations in the tower room! Bone Cave says this guy's been married for 35 years and has a ranch in Santa Barbara. Bone Cave tells Christmas it's exciting she gets to go home to a brand new house she's never seen.

• Useful 1

Were Bayleigh and Davonne under the impression they were not to be nominated?  Why is race being brought into this dumb game?

Christmas had such an easy week. Nominate the strongest duo. Literally the exact same thing that happened the two weeks prior. You put yourselves out there as a duo that will never turn on each other, you’ve got to go. Seems so simple.  Nicole and Dani need to be next after these two. Listening to DaVonne it’s really like she has no idea whatsoever how this game works. 

Edited by Mmazeo
  • Love 6

Camera 4 is totally filled up by Nicole in her Sloppies costume. Dani is dishing on someone. She's saying some guy (don't know who) wants to be alone in this game and not work with anyone. She says it's a bad strategy to just play to get to jury. If that's how you feel, just go home!

Christmas says she has to find her shape. She has a different shape. She has more edges than most. 

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

A few thoughts. As a game move, it makes sense why Xmas perhaps targeted EITHER Bayleigh or Da'vonne. I am not sure why she thought putting them BOTH up together was the best move for her game. Using a neutral pawn would have been safer. Also, she stated she was loyal to the committee. Ian is not in that and is a former winner. Why not him?  And also of course, while I don't think you should play for"optics," --- to not consider them in the context of the world and in this game and it's history - is somewhat irresponsible really. 

Regarding equal opportunities... It's not much of a debate. Bay and Day do not have the same opportunities in this game or the world. And while perhaps Xmas wasn't choosing "based on race," - the inherent bias that exists is clearly evident. People of color or set up on this show to be in the minority. In addition, they must be careful with every word, every step - for if they mess up - they carry a burden unmatched by any of the white players. It's just not the same game for them at all.

But she does have a little deal with Ian. During the safety suite she won, they agreed to save each other. And that's more than she has with Day (and maybe even Bayleigh). Bayleigh can't count on friendship, as she also doesn't abide by that. She said she was great friends with Janelle but threw her under the bus any moment she got. 

And yes, Day and Bay have the same opportunities IN THE GAME. I was not speaking of in the outside world. That is totally different. They can win these comps just like any of the other HGS. They could have cuddled up to Cody the first week like everyone else did. But instead they sat around like Keesha, Janelle and Kaysar. 

And they are well known are being a pair, why not put up a pair? When you don't you run the risk of them both staying. 

I like Dayvonne and Bayleigh is growing on me, yes I would rather someone else go home, but with the options Christmas had (as in not going against anyone she has a deal with), these two were her best options. 

3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Camera 4 is totally filled up by Nicole in her Sloppies costume. Dani is dishing on someone. She's saying some guy (don't know who) wants to be alone in this game and not work with anyone. She says it's a bad strategy to just play to get to jury. If that's how you feel, just go home!

Christmas says she has to find her shape. She has a different shape. She has more edges than most. 

Memphis probably?

Edited by Dmarie019
  • Love 3

David is busy washing dishes. Maybe he does dishes and cleans the kitchen so he can spy and overhear all this strategic conversation. 

Christmas now talking about her relationships with her clients. "It's serious!" she says. Bone Cave says, "It's not that serious."  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Mmazeo said:

Why is race being brought into this dumb game?

The same reason it gets brought up in the real world. Also ask Tyler: he's the one who played on Black Lives Matter to the two black women in the house. 

• Love 22

Christmas lost me when she said Bay asked her to BD Tyler. That isn't what happened. Tyler asked to be backdoored, and then for whatever reasons both Xmas and Tyler decided against it. So to blame Day for the backdoor Tyler plan was just ridiculous. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

As a game move, it makes sense why Xmas perhaps targeted EITHER Bayleigh or Da'vonne. I am not sure why she thought putting them BOTH up together was the best move for her game. Using a neutral pawn would have been safer. Also, she stated she was loyal to the committee. Ian is not in that and is a former winner. Why not him?  And also of course, while I don't think you should play for"optics," --- to not consider them in the context of the world and in this game and it's history - is somewhat irresponsible really. 

I expected Xmas would put up either Day or Bay along with either Ian or Dani, and tell both nominees that they were the pawn. This would have satisfied both sides while allowing Xmas to continue operating undercover. But she was determined to come out swinging and show everyone what a badass bitch she is. I really think she expected her alliance to rave about her awesome bravery, and anoint her queen. Instead, she spent the evening pouting alone. Poor Unhappy Holidays.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, Mmazeo said:

Were Bayleigh and Davonne under the impression they were not to be nominated?  Why is race being brought into this dumb game?

Christmas had such an easy week. Nominate the strongest duo. Literally the exact same thing that happened the two weeks prior. You put yourselves out there as a duo that will never turn on each other, you’ve got to go. Seems so simple.  Nicole and Dani need to be next after these two. Listening to DaVonne it’s really like she has no idea whatsoever how this game works.

Pretty sure it has more to do with Christmas cozYing up to them as allies (at the very least with Bay) and then turning around and nominating them. That would be like Memphis using his HOH to nominate Janelle and Kaysar. When you are pretending to have someone 's back there are certain things you shouldn't do in order to carry on the charade.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

If you refuse to see how race could play a factor into this game, then I don't know what to tell you.

It's like the people watching think that race just magically becomes null and void the second they walk into the Big Brother house. Unless, as I pointed out earlier, it's people claiming that Da'Vonne is the racist (against white people) for refusing to vote out David when he was on the block. Then it matters. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Bay and Christmas were super tight in the beginning. It took Nicole awhile to get Christmas to target Bay. Nicole wanted Bay gone for the two guys two tries comment. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, keke23 said:

Pretty sure it has more to do with Christmas cozYing up to them as allies (at the very least with Bay) and then turning around and nominating them. That would be like Memphis using his HOH to nominate Janelle and Kaysar. When you are pretending to have someone 's back there are certain things you shouldn't do in order to carry on the charade.

For me at least, that has a LOT to do with it. Yes, it’s within the rules to lie and scheme and backstab however you want. But I think there’s a fine line between playing someone and doing your best to make them feel stupid and stomped on afterwards. Xmas crossed that line and if she didn’t want to deal with the consequences, she should have chosen a different strategy.

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They are talking about Ian. All he wants is to make jury. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, keke23 said:

The problem is that production has allowed this game to be brought back to the levels of high school where everything is dominated by the cool jocks and their cheerleaders. Everyone else has to happily to take their places at the tables for others. Don't dare call it out or you become an outcast or troublemaker.

Production could change this by balancing comps, how nominations are done etc but they don't and they won't. That's why I give up on this show every season starting with the high teens.

I don't know if any of that even made sense. Just typing away and can't even touch the race topic because that hits too close to home and hurts.

Empathy can't be taught to people who aren't even open to wanting to see a problem.

ok so other than challenges - how do you propose production play a part in how people are nominated?? 

even though not all of the challenges are geared toward athletic people. CODY WON A FREAKING PUZZLE COMP. 

Unfortunately BB is like high school. There are cliques and people are mean to each other and they backstab and talk behind their backs.  That is pretty much how the game has become a success. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

And yes, Day and Bay have the same opportunities IN THE GAME. I was not speaking of in the outside world. That is totally different

I think this is the point where we disagree ultimately. I don't think its possible to separate the outside world. It's not totally different. It's exactly the same.

• Love 16

The fact is Bay and Day were played.  Christmas turned on Bay.  Sometime it happens.  Sounds like Christmas actually was playing the game.  Tyler was playing them, too.  He should have told them that he decided to stay. 

In the end, Bay/Day played poorly.  Didn’t have a good read on the house.   Should have known there was a power alliance because there always is. Should have worked with Janelle/Kayser and not voted with the house. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I was honestly shocked when I saw that she was going to be on this season.  I mean they knew she had anger management issues (to say the least) from her first season and also her trying to run someone over.  Why take the risk and put her on?

Hell the Challenge of all shows didn't put Paulie on the last season because he did not pass the psych evaluation, or that was the rumor.  Does that mean The Challenge has more stringent rules than Big Brother?

It is absolutely crazy to me that they had Christmas back with that on her record. It’s not like she was popular during her season. It seems like a very bizarre reward for having a true aggressive anger management problem.

11 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yes. He said his family got a lot of from BB18 cus of Paulie and he told Paulie Big Brother wasn't the right show for him. He thinks the Challenge is much more suited for his style cus Paulie just wanted to be on TV. The first week he said during the airing of BB18 he didn't want to get involved. But I think in more recent weeks he has defended Paulie. Last night he asked Nicole why Paulie had to bake pies lol.

I think what would be really well suited for Paulie would be not being on TV.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think we disagree on who has the wrong takes about race in the Big Brother house. 

So is it your stance that under no circumstances should two black people ever be nominated the same week? Would there be any way for it to happen without race being a factor?  Genuinely curious. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

It is absolutely crazy to me that they had Christmas back with that on her record

This really surprised me too. They must have been having a very hard time finding people who wanted to play this season. 

• Love 7