Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

But tomorrow night’s show will be the first I watch in quite awhile. It will be interesting to see how they play this crazy bullshit. 

This (and Thursday's for the after Veto stuff) is the first episode that I'm looking forward to in a long time. I hate the fact that I'm going out of town from tonight until Saturday but I figured out how to access everything on my phone (and recording it all on the PVR just in case). I swear if my friend doesn't give me the WiFi password... 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

POC just have no chance in this game and I don’t think it’s worth it for them. I honestly don’t think any POC should ever agree to play this game again unless significant changes are made. And there is zero chance such changes will ever be made unfortunately. 

I discovered BB during the first All-Stars season so it took me a while to get to know the game and get into. BB15 was when I came to realize that you are correct. Any POC would be a fool to think that they really have a chance at winning this game. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So on a more shallow note, my sister just spent the weekend in Denver to drive up her daughter’s stuff to her new job (we both live in the Houston area),

Hey neighbor!!

I've been watching my recorded episodes days after their aired. I just watched Sunday's show today. If I hadn't seen updates on Twitter which led me to this forum, I wouldn't be as excited for Wednesday as I am now. I'll be watching in real time for sure.

Edited by MitaJo
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So on a more shallow note, my sister just spent the weekend in Denver to drive up her daughter’s stuff to her new job (we both live in the Houston area), and spent 17 straight hours driving home yesterday, so had no clue what was happening in BB, and it took me a good 10 minutes to explain all the things, and it was hard to explain, y’all, and we ended with her saying “I wonder what we’ll see on the show” (she doesn’t have feeds), and I just laughed.

But tomorrow night’s show will be the first I watch in quite awhile. It will be interesting to see how they play this crazy bullshit. 

I think it will be a giant-ass coverup and/or they will paint Bay/Day as the villains. I deeply hope I’m wrong.

• Love 4

I don't think I am going to watch live tomorrow. I'm going to wait and see what you guys say. If I get pissed off reading I will skip. I have to watch Thursday because I want to see how real or fake the Julie interview is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I think it will be a giant-ass coverup and/or they will paint Bay/Day as the villains. I deeply hope I’m wrong.

My $$ is on the show putting it all on Christmas.  She isn't "untouchable" like Tyler and she's given them a lot of material to work with.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Michichick said:

Thank you! Just realized Memphis hasn’t been voted out, either. Lots of dudes fit the description. Lol.

Haha fair point! I'm assuming Ian because they mentioned playing to make jury and Ian has told everyone that. Memphis and Cody have said they don't want to be stuck in jury (to be fair to them more than half the cast has said that). 

10 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Thank you! Just realized Memphis hasn’t been voted out, either. Lots of dudes fit the description. Lol.

David also hasn't been voted out.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

POC just have no chance in this game and I don’t think it’s worth it for them. I honestly don’t think any POC should ever agree to play this game again unless significant changes are made. And there is zero chance such changes will ever be made unfortunately. 

Two out of the last 3 winners were POCs.

Edited by zscore
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm getting lost in Dani's lies/truths. Dani is going on about getting Tyler to admit he lied to Bay and Day about her (Dani) coming after them. I thought that was actually true? I thought Dani and Nicole both were targeting at least Bayleigh especially after the two guys two tries comment. Is it not true or does Dani just really want Tyler to tell them it wasn't true... She's so twisty I get dizzy.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 2
Just now, Tuxcat said:

I'm getting lost in Dani's lies/truths. Dani is going on about getting Tyler to admit he lied to Bay and Day about her (Dani) coming after them. I thought that was actually true? I thought Dani and Nicole both were targeting at least Bayleigh especially have the two guys two tries comment. Is it not true or does Dani just really want Tyler to tell them it wasn't true... She's so twisty I get dizzy.

Yea, Dani definitely has been targeting Bay and Day since like week 2 at the latest lol. I can't tell if she's convinced herself it isn't true or she's just doubling down on lying because she thinks she's an evil mastermind.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm getting lost in Dani's lies/truths. Dani is going on about getting Tyler to admit he lied to Bay and Day about her (Dani) coming after them. I thought that was actually true? I thought Dani and Nicole both were targeting at least Bayleigh especially after the two guys two tries comment. Is it not true or does Dani just really want Tyler to tell them it wasn't true... She's so twisty I get dizzy.

Dani/Nicole have been going after Bay since night one because they thought she would blow up. Then the whole two guys two tries comment happened they went after Bay harder by roping in Xmas.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I feel awful and everyone will think I am a bad person, but I have anxiety and sometimes it's hard for me to watch Ian on the feeds. I feel bad because I know he can't control it. 

This. His rocking really sets me off sometimes.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I feel awful and everyone will think I am a bad person, but I have anxiety and sometimes it's hard for me to watch Ian on the feeds. I feel bad because I know he can't control it. 

I have anxiety too and Ian's rocking does get hard to watch. But she's been complaining about things he can't really help. 

• Love 2
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I have anxiety too and Ian's rocking does get hard to watch. But she's been complaining about things he can't really help. 

I wouldn't say that in the house. Memphis did say once a couple weeks ago he was taking a shower and Ian sat down and told him to take his time. Memphis was kinda pissed and said to someone after the fact well now he's making me all anxious in the shower. I imagine it might be hard in the house since its a stressful environment. Again it's not Ian's fault since he can't control it. 

Was he rocking this much in BB14? I remember him and the hammock, but don't remember the rocking.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The lack of self awareness lol:

She really is delusional.  This was the same crap she was preaching on BB19.  I don't get how she can do the things she does and come out saying shit like this!  I am forever in awe of people who write their own narrative and commit to believing it 100% regardless of the facts.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Right, it's the manner in which they discuss him. Zero empathy. I have trouble with it too but absolutely understand why he needs to.

• Love 7

I don't think there's anything wrong with them discussing how Ian's rocking can be agitating among themselves as long as they're not being hateful / blaming him for it (low odds in the BB house I know).   Just like Ian can't control his rocking, other people can't help the fact it agitates them.   If I were around that all the time, I'd likely DOR but if I didn't it would help to talk to someone else who feels the same way.   

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

According to Dani's "truth" both scenarios are not mutually exclusive.  She can say she's targeting someone and Tyler should still admit to lying about it to other people.  It's all perfectly clear, whatever is best for Dani is the TRUTH.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, leocadia said:

My $$ is on the show putting it all on Christmas.  She isn't "untouchable" like Tyler and she's given them a lot of material to work with.

We can hope but I won’t get my hopes up. But she’s been saying so much stupid stuff.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with them discussing how Ian's rocking can be agitating among themselves as long as they're not being hateful / blaming him for it (low odds in the BB house I know).   Just like Ian can't control his rocking, other people can't help the fact it agitates them.   If I were around that all the time, I'd likely DOR but if I didn't it would help to talk to someone else who feels the same way.   

I think so far that's how Memphis has dealt with it. He even says I know he can't control it, but I can't relax sometimes. The worse was Christmas on Thursday implying Ian is doing it for camera time and Cody defended him.

6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I wouldn't say that in the house. Memphis did say once a couple weeks ago he was taking a shower and Ian sat down and told him to take his time. Memphis was kinda pissed and said to someone after the fact well now he's making me all anxious in the shower. I imagine it might be hard in the house since its a stressful environment. Again it's not Ian's fault since he can't control it. 

Was he rocking this much in BB14? I remember him and the hammock, but don't remember the rocking.

I think he had the hammock available way more often in that season. He rocked in it so much that he broke it and they had to get a new one. 

• Love 2

Omg. Xmas is bitching that Bay is leaving on Thursday and gets to "move on with the rest of her life" while they're stuck in there. Omg. They're complaining about not being ... evicted?

Also they think Bay and Janelle will go on podcasts trashing them.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Just picture the conversation in Dani and Nicole's voices... lol...that's why its wrong. Yes, it can be discussed  - but without judgement and they don't know how to do that.

• Love 6

This season is so depressing. I don’t think anyone is having fun and I don’t really have a vested interest or favorite to win. I know people say this every season that they’re out but I think I really am. At least, mentally. It took a few shows to get over that these weren’t really All-Stars but I continued watching. Now, I don’t even like any of these people. Ugh!

• Love 5

Dani's probably pissed at Ian cus last night he wanted details on a story she told the night before about why she was mad when a woman from the Amazing Race asked Dom to sit on her lap at a reality event. She said because it was disrespectful and Ian kept asking why. It was super weird tbh. I still have no idea if this happened when they were married or dating or before they got serious.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

This season is so depressing. I don’t think anyone is having fun and I don’t really have a vested interest or favorite to win. I know people say this every season that they’re out but I think I really am. At least, mentally. It took a few shows to get over that these weren’t really All-Stars but I continued watching. Now, I don’t even like any of these people. Ugh!

Someone in one of the episode threads called this a joyless season, and that's so spot on. No one seems to be having fun or even wants to play. Dani, Xmas, Nic are all toxic. Cody is dull. Ian and David forgettable. Tyler doing stupid shit and complaining about being there. Memphis is grumpy (though I kind of find it entertaining - low bar), etc. No one is (to my knowledge) finding ways to entertain themselves. 

Just a season that's simultaneously meh and ugly.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I still have no idea if this happened when they were married or dating or before they got serious

I heard her tell this story. I was only half listening (because: Dani) but I believe she said it was just after they started dating, so probably not serious yet. I got the impression she was making a big deal out of something very minor, which may be why Ian was confused.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I heard her tell this story. I was only half listening (because: Dani) but I believe she said it was just after they started dating, so probably not serious yet. I got the impression she was making a big deal out of something very minor, which may be why Ian was confused.

Thanks.I was only half listening for the same reason as well lol. 

10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

that's Dani.... making mountains out of mole hills if she feels slighted in any way.... and then when she does something shitty she thinks everyone should understand and let it slide.

Dani is a big old hypocrite.

At the beginning of the season she was going on about people that try to bully others in the house and how she hates that and cant stand it.... yet she cheered her dad on as he bullied everyone and she was more than happy to use bullying as a way to win the game

I can't stand her skeleton face or her shitty attitude.... I wish they'd send her boney ass out the door.

• LOL 8
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The lack of self awareness lol:

EYE ROLL EMOJIS. PLURAL BECAUSE ONE JUST WON'T DO IT.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Omg. Xmas is bitching that Bay is leaving on Thursday and gets to "move on with the rest of her life" while they're stuck in there. Omg. They're complaining about not being ... evicted?

Also they think Bay and Janelle will go on podcasts trashing them.

They should. Their targets would deserve it.

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

Ian rocks. He just does. He has tried to explain it because he got so much shit his first year. Now, I will always laugh at Ian thinking he somehow got over on Dan. He deserves to be mocked on that.  But his autism is a real thing, and as annoying as it might be, the need to rock is real for him, and he needs to do it, and everyone else can suck it for thinking it’s just so HARD for THEM.

I've never been shy about not liking Ian. At all. But it's for things like his smugness and his delusional belief that his win over Dan had anything to do with him and his alleged "thrashing" of the GOAT.

Yeah, I know, I know, @BK1978. Will. Whatever

tenor.gif

ANYWAY, Dan is the GOAT tangent aside, I don't snark on Ian for things he can't control. Now, throw me in with the group who can't take watching him rock for very long - though it bothers me more when he's sitting on a regular seat and not swinging in the hammock - because it makes me uncomfortable; I guess anxious, as was said. But he can't help it and it's not hurting anyone, and why hate on something like that when he gives you plenty of valid fodder as it is? It's lame for someone to mock or hate on someone for that, tbh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8