Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Ian about to get evicted and we still have all the power players of the white power alliance. Sigh, it was fun while it lasted lol.

In my eyes Ian will do whatever Nicole wants and she loses a number. Plus he is by far the most boring person on the feeds right now just following Nicole around.

• Love 2

Dani told Nicole about Xmas’s power. Nicole feigned ignorance. So if she already knew, that’s another thing she’s lied to Dani about today.

Nicole swears she didn’t say something to Tyler that she definitely said. She says she only told Cody. Dani says she believes her, but who knows. Dani is very confused about the situation and I suspect she will figure it out after she talks to Cody.

While Dani was out of the room, Nicole told the camera she hopes Cody will cover for her. She said if Dani finds out she talked to Tyler behind her back and then lied about it, Dani will never trust her again.

I think Nicole jumped on the Vote Out Tyler train because she’s afraid of him exposing her now. Dani and Nicole are both tired of Xmas and plan to get her out once her power expires. Dani doesn’t want to get Xmas riled up because she doesn’t want her clapping in her face.

Dani really wants to convince Day not to use the veto, because she doesn’t want to have to nominate anyone else. She says she will promise Kevin is safe, and Nicole eventually agreed to do the same. (After the Tyler stuff came out.) Before that, Nicole suggested maybe backdooring Day after getting her to not use the veto. Dani refused to do that because she will not do something that will make Day look stupid. She said she simply won’t do that, even after Nicole hinted that sometimes you have to make hard decisions. (I think this is the first time Dani has done something to make me like her.) Nomming Ian was also discussed and rejected.

Now Xmas is in the room.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

So xmas’ power must be used before a new person is nominated during the veto ceremony. Right? So essentially she could get put up on the block and not use her power in the event day uses the veto and Christmas thinks she’s safe? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

So xmas’ power must be used before a new person is nominated during the veto ceremony. Right? So essentially she could get put up on the block and not use her power in the event day uses the veto and Christmas thinks she’s safe? 

Yup. She has to let the DR know ahead of time.

18 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

In my eyes Ian will do whatever Nicole wants and she loses a number. Plus he is by far the most boring person on the feeds right now just following Nicole around.

Earlier in the hammock Ian, Nicole and Cody were strategizing. Cody, said "... lay it out for us Ian, tell us what we have to do.""Percentage wise, what are we looking at..." Ian's big advice was to stay calm and only worry about things that they can control. He said it over and over again as if that was some foreign concept. Cody and Nicole said,  "ohhhhhh yeah, ok right, we should stay calm and only worry about things we can control.."  I think Ian truly believes he is some mastermind puppeteer and that HE has Nicole in Cody in his pocket. Maybe. I am holding on to hope that he still believes his octopus theory and is really just playing their game. In reality though, I fear Nicole and Cody are enjoying their little pet.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Earlier in the hammock Ian, Nicole and Cody were strategizing. Cody, said "... lay it out for us Ian, tell us what we have to do.""Percentage wise, what are we looking at..." Ian's big advice was to stay calm and only worry about things that they can control. He said it over and over again as if that was some foreign concept. Cody and Nicole said,  "ohhhhhh yeah, ok right, we should stay calm and only worry about things we can control.."  I think Ian truly believes he is some mastermind puppeteer and that HE has Nicole in Cody in his pocket. Maybe. I am holding on to hope that he still believes his octopus theory and is really just playing their game. In reality though, I fear Nicole and Cody are enjoying their little pet.

He definitley thinks he is some type of mastermind. He went on reddit a few years ago bragging about how he's a top 20 player and if he went back into the house his social skills would be much better and he would have a better read on the house.

The worst is that Ian seems to enjoy when people baby him, but didn't like Janelle or Kaysar who treated him like an actual person. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Xmas proposed that they solidify an all girls alliance ( just her, Nicole and Dani.) Earlier, Nicole and Dani had said they would need to do major damage control with Xmas after getting rid of Tyler, and one way to do that is to make her feel comfortable with an all girls alliance. So needless to say they jumped right on Xmas’ suggestion.

Also, Dani told Nicole earlier that she was sure she could get Memphis and Cody to vote for Tyler. She said Cody didn’t want to, but he said he would vote the way she wanted, if she would do the same for him in the future. So right now it’s looking like Tyler will get to play with his Froot Loops all alone in the jury house. 

Now Cody is in HoH. I want Xmas to leave so Dani can ask about the Tyler situation (who said what to whom) and make Nicole squirm. 

• LOL 2

I guess I don't understand how Nicole and Dani are so consistently delusional.

They complain about Tyler talking about conversations that have been had when they do the same thing. They claim he twists what they say when they do far worse to others. They wonder how Tyler ever ran the house when people talk to each other when their primarily complaint is other people in the house talking to each other about what they just said.

If this whole pregame alliance thing hadn't happened, I think Nicole would've been called on her bullshit before now.

• Love 3

All of the Committee minus Tyler are in HoH. To prove they are the most boring alliance ever, they have done nothing but whine about the lack of alcohol.

Then talk turned to Nicole’s wedding plans. That was too much for Memphis, who quickly left.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

All of the Committee minus Tyler are in HoH. To prove they are the most boring alliance ever, they have done nothing but whine about the lack of alcohol.

Then talk turned to Nicole’s wedding plans. That was too much for Memphis, who quickly left.

The other night, the girls were talking about how sure they were that Memphis is the villain of this season.

In reality, Memphis is the crazy, racist grandparent who we just shrug at when he yells at the whippersnappers on his lawn. He goes to bed and wakes up early and honestly just doesn't care.

There are some players in for a rude awakening when the season ends to see how people feel about them.

They might figure it out when Janelle, Kaysar, and Bayleigh are the top 3 for fan favorite.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MKL122788 said:

The other night, the girls were talking about how sure they were that Memphis is the villain of this season.

In reality, Memphis is the crazy, racist grandparent who we just shrug at when he yells at the whippersnappers on his lawn. He goes to bed and wakes up early and honestly just doesn't care.

There are some players in for a rude awakening when the season ends to see how people feel about them.

They might figure it out when Janelle, Kaysar, and Bayleigh are the top 3 for fan favorite.

So Memphis is the Jerry of this season? That actually makes a lot of sense.

• LOL 9

Kevin told Day that David told him he had the power, but not to tell Day because he wanted to do it himself. Day said David already told her, and can’t understand why he wouldn’t just tell Kevin that. She thinks David is being sketchy and doesn’t trust him.

Kevin says everyone is telling him he has their vote. He doesn’t trust them because they aren’t asking for anything in return. He says it sounds like they’re all reading from the same script. He thinks there’s a boys alliance. He thinks they may be playing Dani.

Day thinks if there’s a boys alliance and David wins HoH, he will come after her. 

• Love 1

Enzo is awake and is yo’ing and bro’ing all over the back yard. He and Memphis are laughing about Kevin campaigning for their vote already. “Yo, give it a minute, bro. We got days. I don’t even know what I’m wearing tomorrow, yo.”

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Why is the camera zoomed on Nicole eating spaghetti noodles? I mean... I can't...

Not only did we get to see her slurping the noodles, we could clearly hear it. The microphones can't pick up whispering, but slurping noodles are amplified. 

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, Christina said:

Not only did we get to see her slurping the noodles, we could clearly hear it. The microphones can't pick up whispering, but slurping noodles are amplified. 

Yeah I had to turn off the volume and look away...!!

55 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Enzo is awake and is yo’ing and bro’ing all over the back yard. He and Memphis are laughing about Kevin campaigning for their vote already. “Yo, give it a minute, bro. We got days. I don’t even know what I’m wearing tomorrow, yo.”

😂😂😂😂😂... Omfg that's freaking hilarious!  

• Love 2

Xmas told Cody that she told Kevin he had her vote. “That’s the most significant lie I’ve told all season.” Thanks, Unhappy Holidays, for the most significant laugh I’ve had all season. She said Tyler has to stay, and it’s way too soon for the alliance to start cannibalizing itself. 

Later, Tyler whines about how he refuses to go to jury and if he gets sent there, he’ll “give up everything” and go home. He says Ian has said he won’t go to the jury house either. Tyler doesn’t understand why they won’t just let people go home and vote from there. His comments kept making the feeds go to stars, and now they’re on kittens. Maybe Grodner called a meeting to tell everyone to knock it off with the quitting talk, already.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Christina said:

Any idea why it's on puppies? It's 11:30 pm BBT.

I came back from a week out of town, my cat finally stopped being Velcro to my side, and I had a chance to turn on the feeds. Sorry, guys. It was me.

• LOL 7

49 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe Grodner called a meeting to tell everyone to knock it off with the quitting talk, already.

Nah.  She’s trying desperately to save Tyler.  Probably begging Day to use her veto on him. 

1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

Nah.  She’s trying desperately to save Tyler.  Probably begging Day to use her veto on him. 

Feeds will come back, Tyler will have a DPOV and a Cootie Taw in his pocket. It was a secret comp that no one knew they were playing in but if you threaten to quit three times in the same week, you automatically win!

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Does the person running the feeds not understand what the feeds are for? Cody was just emphasizing to Dani that Tyler would not be going home even sitting next to Ian and that Day would be Cody, Enzo, Memphis and Tyler's main target if she uses the veto. And then they cut the feeds. Hello? Convos like this are exactly why we watch the feeds, wtf do they keep cutting this conversation? 

After listening to that, I don't think Tyler's leaving the house this week. Based on this conversation, my prediction is that Day doesn't use the veto and Kevin goes home. Boring.

Of course, Dani has told Cody that Day said that Egg nog has the power.

ETA: Someone asked if Cody was on something because he's been acting weird...idk if he is taking something, but he said to Dani a day or two ago that he wants to be a meme. She told him to make over-the-top exaggerated expressions when he's in the DR, and he said that all the memes he sees are of people somewhere in the house. 

Edited by Summerday
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So it sounds like Ian at the moment.   For some reason I still think that Day will be talked out of using the veto. 

Also it sounds like in addition to Tyler there were 4 other people that were threatening to leave.  Does anybody know if that is true?  Which 4 if it is?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

So Memphis is the Jerry of this season? That actually makes a lot of sense.

Oh the irony!! But still, he really needs to amp up the dirty sailor curse words at the women for that to really be true.

He's really more like Oscar the Grouch than anything. 

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Later, Tyler whines about how he refuses to go to jury and if he gets sent there, he’ll “give up everything” and go home. He says Ian has said he won’t go to the jury house either. Tyler doesn’t understand why they won’t just let people go home and vote from there. His comments kept making the feeds go to stars, and now they’re on kittens.

Taylor Trevor has done some serious damage to his brand. He never should have come back. I agree he was at first one of the best players of the past several seasons. Now though he is just a creepy , pathetic , hollowed out shell of the guy who came in at the start of his original season. He's struggling to be a real boy again. Just DOR and never come back again. I mean as much as I detest Dani, Frazzled Rat's Nest, and International Crab Fest Day, at least they are all there to play.

And while I'm in the middle of a Grumpy Memphis-style early morning rant, it seems to me Cody crystallizes everything wrong with modern BB. He's on a guide path to the final two and probably winning the game. Who's going to take him out? Anyone? Bueller? And he hasn't had to do anything. Just show up with his pretty white boy face and grunt his approval or lack there of. Now granted a lot this is  a special feature of All Stars. If Cody wins and there's a better than good chance he will, it will  be 95-98% because of his outside relationships and pre-gaming rather than anything he's done inside the House.

Rant over.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 23
10 hours ago, MKL122788 said:

I don't see Bay making Top 3 at all. She's really not that popular among the people who make up the majority of the votes. As of now, I'd say the Top 3 is likely Kaysar, Janelle, and Day.

2 hours ago, NightOwl89 said:

And yet, here I am, just finishing reading up on the feeds and planning to come back for more personal torture tomorrow.

It truly is a sickness lol. We need help!

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Also it sounds like in addition to Tyler there were 4 other people that were threatening to leave.  Does anybody know if that is true?  Which 4 if it is?

Well, Ian for sure did. He, like Tyler, tried to DOR. I am pretty sure Nicole A. also whined about quitting but I'm not sure if it went so far as her in the DR for hours threatening to DOR like Tyler and Ian. Dani talked about how she shouldn't have even come but I don't think she threatened to DOR.

35 minutes ago, vb68 said:

If Cody wins and there's a better than good chance he will, it will  be 95-98% because of his outside relationships and pre-gaming rather than anything he's done inside the House.

Just like Boogie. It's an All Stars tradition lol.

• Love 5

@vb68 I agree 100% with your post regarding Tyler. I had such hope for him this season. Either he is a shell of a player this time around or was just a mediocre player among horrible players his first season.  I think he knows the writing on the wall that the game is rigged for Cody and just doesn’t want to play anymore.   Either way.  Not a good look. 

As far as his brand, BB is the last show I’d go on if I had a brand to protect.  Very few houseguests have left the show with their brand intact.  

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Christina said:

Which would you rather listen to: her slurping or her talking? Death is not an option.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Just read where Angela is getting death threats.  Kind of says why Tyler wanted to leave.   

Wonder how many more are getting them.  Might be why the DR is talking to them. 

It’s on her weekly recap. She’s filed a police report too.

I think Social Media brings out the awful people but those people have always been there.  Social Media just gives them a platform to express their disgusting views.  You just have to take the good and report the bad.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Ellee said:

It puts a whole new light on why some of them want to go home.  It also explains why some of them don’t seem to be playing or just ‘not themselves.’

But they wouldn't know about all the horrible posts and death threats, would they? Aren't they cut off from outside contact?