Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

What's sad about that is that's rather tame for Christmas, she of the "He's a veteran, let's try to make him flashback and go on a PTSD rage so he gets removed from the house" social game. 

This is growth. 

No, this is Chanukah when she can’t lay her hand on the keys to her car.

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I will die if Franzel tells Dani she'll vote out Ian but actually votes to evict Tyler and Enzo, knowing that Dani will be pissed if Franzel votes to keep Ian, throws a hinky vote to pin on Franzel and Tyler ends up evicted 5-3. 

Come eviction night, we'll probably hear "By a vote of 8 to 0, Ian... you are evicted from the Big Brother house" so whatever. 

Enzo did say to Kevin that he wants Dani to break the tie. Who knows what Enzo really thinks...ever yo. But given his hinky history just maybe something will happen. I'm team Tyler staying only because I think it will be more fun..but would love...hinky to cause drama heading into a possible double.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Enzo did say to Kevin that he wants Dani to break the tie. Who knows what Enzo really thinks...ever yo. But given his hinky history just maybe something will happen. I'm team Tyler staying only because I think it will be more fun..but would love...hinky to cause drama heading into a possible double.

I'm torn. But I think I lean towards Tyler being the first juror because of everything that happened the week before. It would be delicious and we would be spared his constant "I want to quit and go home to Mother Angela" whines. He'll probably continue to whine in the jury house (or if they'll be individually sequestered, their own AirBnB) but we won't have to hear it anymore. 

• Love 6

I've been trying to find a video clip, but the accounts I follow haven't posted it. They probably bailed on the constant five word - stars - three words - stars feed.

Nicole was in the HOH talking to Dani about Ian. Dani told her that they cannot save him and trying to campaign for him will just make the others question why she wants to save him so much. Nicole burst into tears, SHOCKER!!!! then said that at least he'll be able to see that she tried when he watches the season later. 

Oh, Nicole... that is not the only thing he will be able to see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, Enzo knows this and yet he stills does Cody's bidding. Embarrassing.

To Enzo’s credit, he’s been talking about wanting to get rid of winners and wanting to Blackfoot Dani for almost his entire time in the house. Now that the outsider group is small enough, I’m fairly certain he will start looking that direction if he’s in power.

That said, those three are definitely not trying to hide it. They seem to spend all day, every day together.

The Tyler/Christmas/Memphis/Enzo block really need to separate off from the 3 twats and become the “middle” group. I honestly couldn't care less about Christmas, but the writing has to be on the wall for those four.

I also think this is why Cody and Dani need to shut down this Nicole fighting for Ian crap down REAL fast. Nicole’s intentions will be incredibly revealing if she’s fighting hard against an alliance mate in Tyler. And she can suck them down that rabbit hole really fast.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

The Tyler/Christmas/Memphis/Enzo block really need to separate off from the 3 twats and become the “middle” group. I honestly couldn't care less about Christmas, but the writing has to be on the wall for those four.

100%. I think if they cut off the head of the snake, Cody, they have a chance. Enzo knows the score but he still won’t nominate a bro.  Cody would cut Enzo in a heart beat. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 10
43 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

To Enzo’s credit, he’s been talking about wanting to get rid of winners and wanting to Blackfoot Dani for almost his entire time in the house. Now that the outsider group is small enough, I’m fairly certain he will start looking that direction if he’s in power.

“Talking” being the key word in this sentence; unfortunately, Enzo appears to lack the -ah- testicular fortitude to actually DO shit even when he’s had the opportunity.

43 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

I also think this is why Cody and Dani need to shut down this Nicole fighting for Ian crap down REAL fast. Nicole’s intentions will be incredibly revealing if she’s fighting hard against an alliance mate in Tyler. And she can suck them down that rabbit hole really fast.

This, in spades.  I don’t see how Nicole’s frantic efforts on Ian’s behalf aren’t broadcasting her game plan in 40 foot high letters to her supposed alliance partners - but then again, I guess there are none so blind as those who will not see.

• Love 12

Our friend Frozen Head, TN (Memphis) is up! In the kitchen making coffee with his hoodie slung over his shoulder, hat on backwards. David is also up in the backyard doing something with the laundry. Now he's in the kitchen and he'll probably start cleaning up. Now Frozen Head is strolling around outside, deeply breathing in the ash-laden air of southern California. Actually it sounds like his nose is stuffed up.

By the way, Frozen Head is a state park in TN.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2

Christmas is also outside seated by David. She was asking if David or Frozen Head was out first. She thought Frozen was outside first on the outside sofa and then moved to a chair by the hammock when David sat on the outside sofa. David said when he came outside Frozen Head was already by the hammock,so he sat on the sofa. David and Christmas are becoming friends. David said he can't believe HOH noms went from he and Kevin to Tyler and Ian.

Announcer guy starts to yell at Frozen Head and cams move to bathroom where Da'Vonne is getting ready.

Christmas said she didn't want take out Tyler on her HOH when the trio tried to backdoor him. She doesn't want to win just because someone else lost. (ha ha ha ha ha). She interprets Bayleigh and Da'Vonne telling her what Tyler told them as their attempt to backdoor Tyler (even though Tyler talked to her first). 

David is talking about pre-game alliances - he may think he's really tight with someone but might actually be the shoe (he was talking about foot of the ladder before) because of a pre-game alliance.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Weird as Da'Vonne wants to keep Ian in the house.

The "anger" or revenge of these nominated people are so mis-directed this year. It's so bizarre. 

I'm honestly waiting for Cody, Memphis and Tyler to go around trying to convince everyone else how much of a mastermind Ian is. 

When Day, Kevin, David AND Dani really need to be going around telling everyone that Ian has already one once, take him to the end, he won't win again. 

• Love 1

Frozen Head and Christmas are discussing Nicole wanting to keep Ian in the house. His attitude: too bad, she'll have to live with it. Frozen Head also wants to keep on Enzo on ice for a while. Trying to strategize how to keep Enzo as a friend when you plan to take him out. He says we three (FH, Christmas and Enzo?) should be an alliance.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

The "anger" or revenge of these nominated people are so mis-directed this year. It's so bizarre. 

I'm honestly waiting for Cody, Memphis and Tyler to go around trying to convince everyone else how much of a mastermind Ian is. 

When Day, Kevin, David AND Dani really need to be going around telling everyone that Ian has already one once, take him to the end, he won't win again. 

Ian is somewhat dangerous because he could always go on a comp streak. His strategy is to comp out. I don't think it's a good strategy.

If I'm the outsiders my thinking is they are both dangerous. There is a shot Tyler might work with me vs Ian who will only do what Nicole wants. The latter is more dangerous. 

Also, Xmas wants Cody out soon because he is a good competitor. 

If I'm Ian I would tell the outsiders that if they bring them to the end they can all beat him, but that would require Ian to take a break from tantrum and stop low key threatening people.

• Love 2

Hi everyone! Long time no see.

I have a quick question for you all because I haven't really being paying attention to the feeds. Tyler is still doing very well on the Joker's rankings. Watching the live show, I've become annoyed with him because I'm annoyed by anyone who gives up. Is he doing something different on the feeds that is making him appeal to the viewers? Or is he just more appealing than the rest of the idiots?

• Love 3
Just now, dolphincorn said:

I have a quick question for you all because I haven't really being paying attention to the feeds. Tyler is still doing very well on the Joker's rankings. Watching the live show, I've become annoyed with him because I'm annoyed by anyone who gives up. Is he doing something different on the feeds that is making him appeal to the viewers? Or is he just more appealing than the rest of the idiots?

Not really, but since giving up, he is trying.

I think it was actually the episode itself that made him look like a martyr last week that is propping him up.

But, to be clear, it isn't like there is much competition for being liked this season.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

He still has a large fanbase from season 20. If you go on reddit people still love him and Ian.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dolphincorn said:

Someone will have a better answer. For me, I hated him last week for not telling Bayeligh that the backdoor plan was DOA. And I didn't like the quit/I miss Angela vibe. But this week, he's reset and I despise everyone else more. So that leaves me with weirdly pulling for him. I think he could possibly take out Dani - which would make me happy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

“Talking” being the key word in this sentence; unfortunately, Enzo appears to lack the -ah- testicular fortitude to actually DO shit even when he’s had the opportunity.

Exactly. Enzo won’t do shit. Except protect Cody lol. And act like he agrees with whoever has power.

47 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

David is talking about pre-game alliances - he may think he's really tight with someone but might actually be the shoe (he was talking about foot of the ladder before) because of a pre-game alliance.

David has become increasingly annoyed with the pregame alliance, which same but at the same time he too is in a pregame alliance so maybe he should cool it lol.

23 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

But Dani wants Ian to go now because Cody told her to want that.

18 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

Tyler is still doing very well on the Joker's rankings. Watching the live show, I've become annoyed with him because I'm annoyed by anyone who gives up. Is he doing something different on the feeds that is making him appeal to the viewers? Or is he just more appealing than the rest of the idiots?

Tyler always was and always will be popular and I will never understand it. Ramen haired, dirty looking, transparently pandering ass!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

David has become increasingly annoyed with the pregame alliance, which same but at the same time he too is in a pregame alliance so maybe he should cool it lol.

And who would David put up and target if won HOH?   🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

When Day, Kevin, David AND Dani really need to be going around telling everyone that Ian has already one once, take him to the end, he won't win again

That could be exceedingly dangerous; I understand your point, but I’m not sure I agree with it.  

Primarily because if Ian does make it all the way to F2 - and does so despite the simply massive target on his back of having already won once - then Ian has a built-in overcoming-adversity campaign in his back pocket only one other person in this House (Nicole) could hope to match.  And such a campaign would be 100% legitimate and undeniable, no matter HOW Ian got there.

Case in point: if Ian is sitting in an F2 chair next to, say, Kevin - what case can Kevin make which could hope to match?  Or David?  Or National Guacamole Day*?

(ETA: * Yes, that’s today)

1 hour ago, dolphincorn said:

Yo @dolphincorn!  LTNS!  Good to know you’re still around in the land of the COVID near-living!  😁

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That could be exceedingly dangerous; I understand your point, but I’m not sure I agree with it.  

Primarily because if Ian does make it all the way to F2 - and does so despite the simply massive target on his back of having already won once - then Ian has a built-in overcoming-adversity campaign in his back pocket only one other person in this House (Nicole) could hope to match.  And such a campaign would be 100% legitimate and undeniable, no matter HOW Ian got there.

Case in point: if Ian is sitting in an F2 chair next to, say, Kevin - what case can Kevin make which could hope to match?  Or David?  Or National Guacamole Day?

Yo @dolphincorn!  LTNS!  Good to know you’re still around in the land of the COVID near-living!  😁

I think out of those 3 only Kevin has a legit chance against Ian because he has talked about what he would do with the money starting a family while Ian lives in a condo that his previous winnings helped him get. Plus Ian bragged about using Kaysar for a job which is kind of a turn off since Kaysar has a really good job. I think these things matter when people don't like either finalist sort of like BB14 do you vote for the college kid drowning in student loan debt or the guy who has won half a million dollars? 

I am surprised Ian hasn't used his this argument with The Outsiders. It's probably his best shot in staying. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

How can Ian say so openly that he will quit jury? Shouldn't production say something to him? I guess he doesn't care for the 40 k that he will not get if he leaves jury but still this is not something that should be heard on the live feeds.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, himela said:

How can Ian say so openly that he will quit jury? Shouldn't production say something to him? I guess he doesn't care for the 40 k that he will not get if he leaves jury but still this is not something that should be heard on the live feeds.

He told people he wanted to make jury for the extra 12k. I remember him telling people this pre jury. To be fair to Ian though Tyler has said the same thing.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, himela said:

35 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

He told people he wanted to make jury for the extra 12k. I remember him telling people this pre jury. To be fair to Ian though Tyler has said the same thing.

This season Ian has always seemed focused - some might say inordinately so - on whatever monies were associated with his appearance this season; enough so that I’m starting to wonder how much of Ian‘s original prize money is still around.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

This season Ian has always seemed focused - some might say inordinately so - on whatever monies were associated with his appearance this season; enough so that I’m starting to wonder how much of Ian‘s original prize money is still around.

Ian has said on reddit that he invested most of his winnings. Also, from his LinkedIn profile he had had a real job since he graduated from Tulane. He was a teacher and after he left teaching he was a consultant. I think he said week 1 he quit his job to come on the show because of the 40K stipend. It seems like he has built a good life for himself. He really likes Houston and his condo. I don't know if he owns it or rents it. It sounds like from his conversations with Janelle he wants to stay in that area permanently. Plus Ian seems like the type that would be responsible with his winnings. 

I don't really blame any of them for being focused on the stipend since we are in the pandemic. Enzo mentioned he was on the pandemic unemployment before he came on the show. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Da'Vonne thinks Dani will be blindsided on Thursday.

Kevin says to do that, it has to be Cody, too.

Da'Vonne says Christmas is working double time with David to make sure Tyler isn't voted out.  

• Love 1

Cody is saying Dani f***ed their alliance's numbers by playing nice and being cute. Enzo says he's going to turn the house upside down and put up one of the girls.

Cody doesn't trust Christmas. Oh no - he sees Dani coming so he tells Enzo to go to sleep. Cody did fake waking up as Nicole, actually, walks in. She wants to make sure Ian stays. From Cody's and Enzo's responses they may be deciding to keep Ian??? Enzo says he's still open. If Tyler stays, then she has to make sure "those three" vote to keep Ian. Not sure who the three are - David, Day and Kevin?  Then Nicole - Miss Honesty here - will claim David's vote and say that she voted to have Ian stay. Spinning it on David is a good game move. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Nicole asks why does everybody have to vote the same? Why can't we just vote how we want to vote? Cody says we have to have a conversation about that.

I guess there will be a 5-3 vote and Nicole will say "David flipped!" 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cody is saying Dani f***ed their alliance's numbers by playing nice and being cute. Enzo says he's going to turn the house upside down and put up one of the girls.

Cody doesn't trust Christmas. Oh no - he sees Dani coming so he tells Enzo to go to sleep. Cody did fake waking up as Nicole, actually, walks in. She wants to make sure Ian stays. From Cody's and Enzo's responses they may be deciding to keep Ian??? Enzo says he's still open. If Tyler stays, then she has to make sure "those three" vote to keep Ian. Not sure who the three are - David, Day and Kevin?  Then Nicole - Miss Honesty here - will claim David's vote and say that she voted to have Ian stay. Spinning it on David is a good game move. 

Did she though? I guess she could've put up Day instead of Tyler and they wouldn't be in this position.

On the other hand, if Ian is going home, then they didn't lose anyone from their alliance. They lost someone who was just...there.

If anything, the only one making it complicated this week is Nicole. If they give into her so she can keep the jury vote of a friend, they are complete idiots.

The caucacity of this group is too much for me.

Edited by MKL122788
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think out of those 3 only Kevin has a legit chance against Ian because he has talked about what he would do with the money starting a family while Ian lives in a condo that his previous winnings helped him get. Plus Ian bragged about using Kaysar for a job which is kind of a turn off since Kaysar has a really good job. I think these things matter when people don't like either finalist sort of like BB14 do you vote for the college kid drowning in student loan debt or the guy who has won half a million dollars? 

Historically speaking, the efficacy of such an argument is 100% dependent upon the attitude of the jury listening to it; if it comes off as an “I need the money more in my life” plea to a jury disinclined to consider game-external factors over in-House gameplay, then a plea like this could very well blow up in Kevin’s face.

Truth is, though, the final vote has never been much more than a popularity contest.  Each juror picks the F2 HG they like the most (or, failing that, the HG they dislike the least*) and votes for them - provided they can come up with any kind of quasi-justifiable rationalization for their vote, because each and every one of the jurors knows they will have to defend that vote in front of cameras and on social media for days - months - YEARS to come.

That’s the REAL job of the finalists - to (a) massage their social game enough to get that vote, and (b) provide the jurors with that rationale - and the one who does the best job, wins.

* Here’s looking at you, Paul!  🤣🤣🤣

B3B5A699-975E-482A-B29B-8CF2B8C6DB5F.jpeg.2d44631647847b6cec95348a2d504dc4.jpeg

I am surprised Ian hasn't used his this argument with The Outsiders. It's probably his best shot in staying. 

No argument here.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Historically speaking, the efficacy of such an argument is 100% dependent upon the attitude of the jury listening to it; if it comes off as an “I need the money more in my life” plea to a jury disinclined to consider game-external factors over in-House gameplay, then a plea like this could very well blow up in Kevin’s face.

Truth is, though, the final vote has never been much more than a popularity contest.  Each juror picks the F2 HG they like the most (or, failing that, the HG they dislike the least*) and votes for them - provided they can come up with any kind of quasi-justifiable rationalization for their vote, because each and every one of the jurors knows they will have to defend that vote in front of cameras and on social media for days - months - e

I agree completely it will blow up in Kevin's face if he uses during the jury questioning. I think he has done a good job mentioning it to people when they've asked him why he decided to come back or if him and his husband plan on having children. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

From Joker’s:

Tue 12:00 PM PT Dani says she feels like Kevin is mad at her, he hasn't talked to her in the past couple of days. Tyler said, "Because you put him up..." She said I know, and it ruined anything I had built with him.

Uhhh, yeah Dani... actively going out of your way to nuke another HG’s game can have a chilling effect on your relationship with them, donchaknow....   🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Jury votes are also about respect. No one in the house respects Ian, Xmas, and David because no one wants to be that person that lost to someone they don't respect. 

The two people who respected Ian were Janelle and Kaysar. Ian thought it was good for his game for Janelle to be gone.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Tue 12:00 PM PT Dani says she feels like Kevin is mad at her, he hasn't talked to her in the past couple of days. Tyler said, "Because you put him up..." She said I know, and it ruined anything I had built with him.

Uhhh, yeah Dani... actively going out of your way to nuke another HG’s game can have a chilling effect on your relationship with them, donchaknow....   🙄

So true.... Dani is one of the worst to take total offense if she hears that someone even dared to consider putting her up,,,

She freaks if she hears that her name came out of someones mouth in a discussion even though it didn't go any further than just discussing.

but she expects to play with other peoples games and even stick them on the block and she can't understand why they might not want to talk to her... good grief such hypocrites!  🙄

• Love 10

Ian is in the HOH talking to Dani and Enzo. Ian seems to have no idea he’s leaving. He thinks Dani will vote for him to stay if it’s a tie. Enzo is giving him the usual vague “that’s what I’m saying” responses. Now Dani forced a subject change to the snack she’s eating because Ian’s campaign was probably making her feel awkward and/or guilty.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2