Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: One-ton Family LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Brandie’s got that stupid smile again.  She doesn’t seem to care.

She seems out of it with a bad attitude---some kind of drug. perhaps. 

This is a horrible bunch of delusional   losers  

Spoiler

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, I just finished up the last of the chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, so I made an emergency pan of brownies to hold us over until the weekend, when I can make something fancier. 

I have a brownie recipe that I made for Mother's Day but I want to make it again with regular cocoa (I used Special Dark the first time, which was all I had), which is in one of my Target boxes that came today. And my mom got me some vegetable oil the other day, which is optional but the recipe suggests to make it extra gooey. So that's my weekend plan.

• Love 2

Where are we M600PL? Week after week after week of half-assed, no-assed effort, poundticipants going in the wrong direction, a boat load of attitude.......... Now I get it. For every boring failure we get another future WATN for each of them!

That's it Pounders, we're in HELL! Glad I figured that one out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

SAME. 

Also dying for hair color. In fact, I tried my hand at doing it myself today.

It did not end well.

Do you ever watch Brad Mondo on YT? He's a hairdresser who comments on hair disasters as well as procedures that have gone well or are innovative. He's a sweet guy, too, and fun to watch. I turned my stylist on to him; she's afraid it will make people want to do their own hair. I'm thinking the opposite - I don't want to touch any of these chemicals with a 10 ft pole.

8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

We don’t have fast food restaurants nearby but today I found out we are getting a Popeyes. Never tried them before but this may not be good for my eating habit.

The spicy chicken and rice and beans are delicious, but definitely not on the Dr Now program.

• Love 2
(edited)

I have longer hair, so I really only need to do my bangs.   I bought one of the Shark Tank devices for my bangs, and even I can't screw them up.    I've been doing my own hair color for many years, so I'm set.    If anyone is going to dye at home, get the non-ammonia type, and your nose will thank you for not burning your sinuses up (it also washes out of whatever clothing you're wearing when you dye, or towels too).      I have about half gray hair, and it makes my dark, flat brown look black, and the leads to a Pepe La Pew skunk look, so they'll pry that dye bottle out of my cold dead hands.    

I know what Brandie did, she got doped up at the parties she went to, then the munchies set in, and she ate everything in sight.   I bet she's another drive thru princess too.    

I like Lola in highlighted hair, or lighter.   I hate Roshonda's hair at Lola's office, it's too much combined with 10 lbs of makeup, and all of the jewelry.  

Brandie is so freaking stoned at Lola's office.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Hahaha, I just finished up the last of the chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, so I made an emergency pan of brownies to hold us over until the weekend, when I can make something fancier. 

I am definitely doing some emotional eating lately and so have the cats! I feed them at 7 every night and they usually graze overnight on the leftovers. Not now. They are licking their plates clean. #allinthistogether

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Where are we M600PL? Week after week after week of half-assed, no-assed effort, poundticipants going in the wrong direction, a boat load of attitude.......... Now I get it. For every boring failure we get another future WATN for each of them!

I’m comparing this show, which is barely watchable, to the other TLC shows on the commercials. They all seem fully unwatchable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I'm glad I get to visit some vampires after this (What we do in the Shadows).

• Love 1

Ro is always scowling, Brandy is always grinning like an idiot.

I like what I can see of Lola's top. Please give me a better shot of her outfit, cameraperson.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Do you ever watch Brad Mondo on YT?

Yes! I love Brad Mondo! I followed one of his "how to trim your bangs" tutorial that did not end well either. LOL

I am completely inept at self grooming save for having figured out how to dye my eyebrows.

Just now, ThereButFor said:

I feel sorry for Lola with this lot.  They refuse to take any of this seriously.

I bet Lola hates that people who lump people into racial groups like White, Black, Asian etc. includes Lola with these losers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

It's a struggle, let me tell ya! This show is better than the ID channel for putting me to sleep!

Reruns of Forensic Files on HLN are the most sleep inducing programs ever made.  I am giving up on this one ton family.  Not only are they not losers, they are so boring which is unforgivable.

• Love 4

I have no clue what the hell they were arguing over or why he left or what Brandy was laughing at. Did not understand a word.

Those poor other clients waiting outside.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I want to slap that smirk off her face.

I have always wanted a "slap" button on the remote that would reach thru the tv screen

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

I bet Lola hates that people who lump people into racial groups like White, Black, Asian etc. includes Lola with these losers.

As a colored gal myself, I was thinking the same thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

"I don't want to do it, it just jumps into my mouth!"

Well, brownies and Talenti gelato have been known to leap into my grocery cart.  So there's that...

• LOL 7

Well, brownies and Talenti gelato have been known to leap into my grocery cart.  So there's that...

I have experienced this phenomenon myself. All I have to do is pass the makeup aisles and I look down and I have new blush, eyeliner, lipstick and finishing powder.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5