Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: One-ton Family LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

When the makeup lady said "hey hey hey" did anyone respond "it's Fat Albert".  I cannot have been the only one.

Nah. I was concentrating on why Rowhatever couldn't get up off of her big rear and help the woman at the door. Rude.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I'm crushed.  You don't like our Live Chat on them?

No. Maybe I missed the live chat? I just saw a nearly empty thread on the most recent episode. But we watched a replay. 

Fur gonna fly in Knoxville next week. 

2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Who the hell puts spackle on their eyelids for a party?

It's a big trend among the Instagram and YouTube "beauty vloggers." 

And should not be.

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Oh oh! Roshonda's struggling.   That's never a good sign.  

I'm not an expert on rappers, but Brandie can't be successful, because she's not any good at it. 

I hate that leotard top, and tube dress that Roshonda's wearing.  

I hope she's not wearing that to the party.  Wearing it so she doesn't mess up her outfit - sure. Considering that a party dress, um . . . did you not have a trash bag and a festive bow you could wear instead?

• LOL 7
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

You guys. This show is on FOR ANOTHER HOUR.

You're kidding? I was gonna wait until it's over, but I'm going down and get my ice cream now so I have some energy for this snooze fest. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Good evening, Pounders!

I’m late as usual My eating habit is a slice of the delicious herb bread I made today, along with some Brie. To work off the calories, I’m doing wine glass bicep curls and typing while resting between reps.

So ...

It looks like this is a case of the family that shovels massive amounts of fried, fatty, salty, sugary foods into their gaping maws .. I mean, eats together gets morbidly obese together.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Scratches19 said:

No. Maybe I missed the live chat? I just saw a nearly empty thread on the most recent episode. But we watched a replay. 

We have a Live Chat that includes all the 90DF shows except for Pillow Talk where we also LC.  I thought you might have missed it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Scratches19 said:

I'm almost ashamed to admit I'm originally a hop, skip and a jump(aka 15 minutes)from Knoxville because of that guy. Lmao

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

It's a big trend among the Instagram and YouTube "beauty vloggers." 

And should not be.

Hasn't there been something that looked like sparkled lips?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, umgoblue said:

Grand entrance:  At 8 o'clock...

Unfortunately, the party started at 6pm!!

I'm thinking it was an afternoon event.  The party ends at 7.  They don't want Roshanda there because she sucks the life out of everyone.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Managed to down a small bag of Skinny Pop for my eating habit, right now (have you noticed that somehow the right nows have been removed from the script this season?! Yayy!!!)

I have to do better and go get real food, but because this episode is sooo riveting and Emmy-worthy, I find it difficult to pull myself away. 😒

• LOL 3
(edited)

Oh, lord. She's wearing a tiara.

And it's tiny! Did she steal it from one of the toddlers?

Edited by mmecorday
An English major should know how to spell
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

What up, Pounders?  I joined in an hour late and I'm wondering who these people are.  Where is 600?  Why does that guy in the background look like NASCAR driver Austin Dillon?  And did that one guy just dip a pretzel stick in the cake?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1