Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: One-ton Family LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Is it Walk in the Park time?

ETA:

Oh, sorry. It's just Waddle Three Houses Down time.

That is one of the worst episodes ever.

Til next time--if there is a next time.    Stay at least 6 feet away from me in the forums and wear a mask and gloves when you type.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Clarence: I don't want to do things that waste my time.

Me: Me either! But here I am watching your boring show anyway.

9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have a brownie recipe that I made for Mother's Day but I want to make it again with regular cocoa (I used Special Dark the first time, which was all I had), which is in one of my Target boxes that came today. And my mom got me some vegetable oil the other day, which is optional but the recipe suggests to make it extra gooey. So that's my weekend plan.

I usually bake from scratch, but for brownies I always get brownie mix. to me its not worth the effort to do brownies from scratch when it takes literally one minute to make a mix and they're really good. 

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

If I hear "in these uncertain times" one more FN time, I am going to scream.

That is all.

My boss was taking part in an institute wide Town Hall a week or two ago and she was one of the speakers. We were talking about what she was going to say that was reassuring (I work at a university and incoming students and parents were expected to attend, along with the community). I said "Just don't say 'in these uncertain times', or 'we're all in this together', or 'now more than ever' and you'll be fine!"

• Love 6
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

"I don't want to do it, it just jumps into my mouth!"

It's sad that people would rather reduce themselves to objects in their own life than accept responsibility for their actions and their choices.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I usually bake from scratch, but for brownies I always get brownie mix. to me its not worth the effort to do brownies from scratch when it takes literally one minute to make a mix and they're really good. 

I used this recipe and it was pretty easy. (I recommend the chopped baking chocolate (though I only used 2 oz), which she mentions in the blog post but not the recipe itself.)

https://gimmedelicious.com/easy-one-bowl-fudgy-cocoa-brownies/

• Love 4

Geez so they all quit. Could have saved a painful 2 hours if they just told us that in the beginning. Really hope there is another week can't end the season on this one. See y'all next week fellow pounders. 

• Love 7

Someone needs to explain to these people that weight loss surgery will not change your life. It will give you a tool that can help you change your life, but you have to seize that opportunity and do t(e necessary work to actually change.

Okay. Time to do another set of wine glass bicep curls.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I’m just going to say it. I don’t like these people. They all have a terrible attitude and seem unwilling to put in the work necessary to be successful.

That’s been the common thread this season. Unlikeable people being unsuccessful. I really hope there isn’t a new season next year. And with the Assanti bros next week and a repeat the week after that, I guess this is it for me. Thanks y’all for keeping the snark going despite the miserable poundticipants and everything else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

Geez so they all quit. Could have saved a painful 2 hours if they just told us that in the beginning. Really hope there is another week can't end the season on this one. See y'all next week fellow pounders. 

The Assanti brothers are back next week.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

The Assanti brothers are back next week.

Yea and Steven is now married, and yet I can't get a date to save my life 😞

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Oh, Brandi and Kandi rerun coming up. At least they were a bit more uplifting.

My favorite part is the cool guy at the gym who impregnates one of them.

• LOL 4
37 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I got mine done today. Two inches of gray roots had grown out.  My stylist earned his tip. It felt so good. Facial and waxing next week. Then mani and pedi. 

I'm bringing chocolate.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Another snoozefest of an episode.  At least I got to hang out with you all.  Have a good night!

I read this as "snoozlefest"...maybe I've been reading too much Thoughts of Dog on twitter...

• LOL 1