Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E16: Dope!

• Start Topic

Captain Glenn confronts Jenna about her relationship with Adam. A doctor visits and delivers bad news that could end one crew member’s career. With drama swirling in all departments, Captain Glenn is further shocked to learn that someone may have brought illegal drugs onto the boat. A tough decision and an impending drug search threaten to bring the charter season screeching to an early end.

Airs May 18, 2020.

I'm tuning to watch Glenn scold Jenna and see her reaction. Also how she justifies crawling all over Adam in the galley and taking a "nap" with him in the middle of the work day while leaving Madison alone to handle laundry and service. Bravo better not disappoint and this better not be a trick. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I'm tuning to watch Glenn scold Jenna and see her reaction. Also how she justifies crawling all over Adam in the galley and taking a "nap" with him in the middle of the work day while leaving Madison alone to handle laundry and service. Bravo better not disappoint and this better not be a trick. 

Jenna ans Adam need their asses handed to them.

I hope it happens tonight

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, tinaw said:

Jenna ans Adam need their asses handed to them.

I hope it happens tonight

Yes! Because there's NOTHING else worth watching on this show. I'm glad it's finally over.

Is there going to be a reunion? 

• Love 4

I’m fairly sure if there is a Reunion, Jenna will not appear. She must have some idea by now that she is universally unpopular with the audience. She was supposed to appear on WWHL with Adam and she didn’t appear, Captain Glenn appeared again. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 12

Glen telling Jenna that Madison said anything was completely wrong, especially when it was Ciara who brought it to his attention.. He made it sound like Madison went running to him complaining. He could have easily manned up and told Jenna he saw what was going on. I’m sure she’ll do something to make Madison pay for it before they part ways forever  She is vile.

Of course, Jenna takes no responsibility for the constant groping and her lack of a work ethic and goes crying to Adam, who delights in the drama.  Those two narcissists deserve each other. If the relationship lasts more than a week after they’re off the boat, they’ll spend their rest of their time together taking turns fucking each other over and fighting about who do what to whom first.

• Love 21
(edited)

As they did last week, Bravo stretches the dope thing out for yet another week. In the end it's probably all producer concocted BS. I hate it when networks disrespect the intelligence of the viewers. They don't deserve us 😞

Edited by aqusdealer
  • Love 19
56 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

And Jenna flat out lied to Glenn and said there was no time when only one stew was on duty. So happy that he called her out on this and said he witnessed it and he knew she was with Adam at the time.

It’s not even the first time, she did it when she had Georgia come with them to swim.

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Glen telling Jenna that Madison said anything was completely wrong, especially when it was Ciara who brought it to his attention.. He made it sound like Madison went running to him complaining. He could have easily manned up and told Jenna he saw what was going on. I’m sure she’ll do something to make Madison pay for it before they part ways forever  She is vile.

Of course, Jenna takes no responsibility for the constant groping and her lack of a work ethic and goes crying to Adam, who delights in the drama.  Those two narcissists deserve each other. If the relationship lasts more than a week after they’re off the boat, they’ll spend their rest of their time together taking turns fucking each other over and fighting about who do what to whom first.

Glenn told Jenna that this didn't comefrom Madison. In fact he said it didn't come from anyone in her dept. He also said that he had witnessed some of the PDA and something to the effect that there was probably more going on than what he saw. 

• Love 23
21 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m fairly sure if there is a Reunion, Jenna will not appear.

It was already taped and I believe she was present via zoom like everyone else.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

that she and Adam aren't "fucking in the crew mess",

But she is straddling him there. It’s so weird how she thinks that it’s okay when they are on charter and her staff needs to talk to her.

• Love 20
(edited)
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

But she is straddling him there. It’s so weird how she thinks that it’s okay when they are on charter and her staff needs to talk to her.

Not just straddling, but the body-bumping and grinding.  I'm no prude, but those kind of public displays are so not necessary and very immature.  Obviously, Glenn's talk did nothing.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16

I truly hope that once the reunion is over, that Jenna and Adam are never on another show. It would also be great if Glenn learns to pay a bit more attention to what is going on with his crew.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Not just straddling, but the body-bumping and grinding.  I'm no prude, but those kind of public displays are so not necessary and very immature.  Obviously, Glenn's talk did nothing.

Honestly, does anyone want to see that or am I just turning into an old prude?

All that pink food was a bit nauseating IMO.

• Love 17
(edited)

Ciara, please shut up. Paget and Chris were dealing with far greater injuries and they weren't crying, whining, and pouting. Do your job, without crying, or leave the boat. She is awful. Maybe she needs to be interior because she obviously can't handle deck.

And Bravo better not bring Jenna back. She is painful to watch.

Edited by LaLaLaLa
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, LaLaLaLa said:

And Bravo better not bring Jenna back. She is painful to watch.

If she elicits a lot of social media reaction, even if mostly negative, that is incentive for Bravo to bring her back.

"You're trying to put the KYBOSH on ... AFFECTION!"

"I can't work in an environment where I can't hold hands"

Glen's response:

"You're being defensive about the indefensible."

Edited by scrb
  • Love 17

I like how Jenna's professionalism level is so low, she sets the bar of appropriateness at "it's not like we're fucking in the crew mess". Yeah, just OTPHJs instead and fucking in the master bedroom and having the stews clean up your cum-stained sheets. She polishes those glasses so much, she's probably pretending she's actually polishing Adam's smegma dick.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

Am I the only who doubts a chartered yacht would typically get confiscated over a few grams of coke for personal use?  I looked for news of this happening and all of the articles referred to several kilos minimum. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Poor Chris...it looked like he was in a great deal of pain. It's sobering to be in such a physical profession (which he seems to love and be quite good at) and then be faced with the possibility that that might be cut short.

It just figures that the annoying thinks-he-knows it all dude (Parker) is frolicking underwater with his girlfriend after making a total ass of himself, and his sweet natured, experienced replacement goes down for the count after only being there for a hot minute.

Edited by elsie
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

Am I the only who doubts a chartered yacht would typically get confiscated over a few grams of coke for personal use?  I looked for news of this happening and all of the articles referred to several kilos minimum. 

They let a group of pigs from NY come on the boat. They're breaking shit, abusing stews and letting the skanks they brought back from the bar puke all over. This guy is pretty much minding his own business and they want to bust him. It all makes sense for these bush league yachtees.

• Love 11

Jenna is acting like a petulant teenager who’s never had a boyfriend before.  And I’m actually wondering if that might be the case (the boyfriend thing, not being a teenager lol)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Oh but Glenn's talk did do something: she's loving punishing Madison & Georgia (because she doesn't have the nerve to confront Ciara, the one Glenn told her complained), & now she & Adam revel in their sophomoric rebelliousness as they continue to stealthily grope each other in the kitchen!! 😉 🙂 

9 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Ciara, please shut up. Paget and Chris were dealing with far greater injuries and they weren't crying, whining, and pouting. Do your job, without crying, or leave the boat. She is awful. Maybe she needs to be interior because she obviously can't handle deck.

I've had heat stroke, & while I'm normally tough as nails stoic, heat stroke is horrific & I can't even recall if I cried or not! 🙂 

Edited by IslandGirl
The usual...a word addition!
  • Love 16
13 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

Oh but Glenn's talk did do something: she's loving punishing Madison & Georgia (because she doesn't have the nerve to confront Ciara, the one Glenn told her complained), & now she & Adam revel in their sophomoric rebelliousness as they continue to stealthily grope each other in the kitchen!! 😉 🙂 

I've had heat stroke, & while I'm normally tough as nails stoic, heat stroke is horrific & I can't even recall if I cried or not! 🙂 

This is what I didn't understand - if Glenn confirmed several times to Jenna that the compliant did NOT come from her department, why did she leash her vindictive childish behavior on Madison and Georgia?  It's not like there's that many other crew members on board.  Obviously, if Madison didn't say anything, then it had to have come from the deck crew - of which there are three people - not hard to figure out who could have complained.  Jenna just wanted another reason to be a bitch to her stews.  

Did Jenna not believe her superior, Glenn?   Did she think he was lying to her?  That's pretty bad if she doesn't believe what her superior is telling her.   

Jenna will clearly go down in BD history as the worst chief stew, imo. 

• Love 20
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She's desperate for attention from a man and is willing to put up with abuse from him as well as compromising her life and performance to the point that she's a complete hypocrite on top of everything else.  Jenna and Adam both need therapy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

Jenna has no authority over Ciara. She knows that there is no way for retaliation for Ciara's complaint to Glenn. But she knows as Madison and Georgia's superior she has the power at least in her mind to make their lives miserable. I am so glad that Madison said something to Glenn about Jenna coming for her after Glenn spoke with Jenna.  

Yes, I know she has no authority over Ciara, but Jenna had no problem going after "still breastfeeding from his mother" Parker! 😉 

• Love 10
(edited)

Every time I think Jenna can't be anymore toxic,  she proves me wrong. Glenn specifically told her it was not from her department yet she tried to attack Madison. Why didn't she go after Ciara when she found out that Ciara was the person who complained? She knew the crew would throw her overboard if she did.

I agree with Glenn, both Jenna and Chris dropped the ball with the suspected drug use on board. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, spunky said:

Every time I think Jenna can't be anymore toxic,  she proves me wrong.

I was watching in disbelief. Okay, in her mind dry humping a co-worker where everyone can see is okay, and if anyone mentions it, they deserve abuse? She's awful.

• Love 19
(edited)

That one guest was so disrespectful to everyone else, holding up dinner for so long. I just can't understand how people can be so self-centered. I don't think she was the primary right? The primary should have just said "we're eating" and yelled down "you can eat whatever courses are left when you get up here."

Oh man, that WAS the primary. What a mess.

Edited by dleighg
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, dleighg said:

The primary should have just said "we're eating" and yelled down "you can eat whatever courses are left when you get up here."

It has to be producer driven, needing everyone at the table. I would find it rude, too, and whoever shows up gets to eat.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

All that pink food was a bit nauseating IMO.

Those requests are always ridiculous.  I want a meal that flows in terms of flavors etc.  Not just PINK!  or WHITE!  

I was surprised, however, that Adam didn't immediately go to salmon for pink.  I mean, I guess prosciutto is kind of pink but that wouldn't have been the first thing I thought about. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, scrb said:

If she elicits a lot of social media reaction, even if mostly negative, that is incentive for Bravo to bring her back.

"You're trying to put the KYBOSH on ... AFFECTION!"

"I can't work in an environment where I can't hold hands"

Glen's response:

"You're being defensive about the indefensible."

Right...and I have no problem with a good heel; however, Jenna is a pathetic heel...like "finger nails on a chalkboard" heel.

• Love 7