Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E16: Dope!

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, antfitz said:

As far as I know, they said that they had experience. If they have experience, they shouldn't have to be told every little thing. Maybe they didn't have enough experience or maybe they weren't doing things the way jenna wanted.

• Every ship is different.
  • Every captain is different
  • Every "superior" is different.
  • Jenna was definitely DIFFERENT.
  • I don't think anyone could please her...not even Adam.
  • Love 4
On 5/27/2020 at 1:38 AM, antfitz said:

I thought the 2nd and 3rd  Stews were bitches.  And I thought Georgia was very good at stirring the pot. I wouldn't trust her at all.  Jenna was a little overboard in the kissing and stuff, but I think the other 2 were jealous, especially  georgia bc she had a thing for that guy.

I don't know what it is about the younger people, but they do not understand that when you give them directions you're not bullying or being mean. If it's your job to direct them they should be directed. And they shouldn't take offense.  Once I had a salesman tell me I didn't praise him enough. I told him his pay check was his praise.  

Hey Jenna! How ya doing?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1