Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Uh oh... What's cooking on the stove at Mike's house????  I hope it's CARROTS!!!!

Yara honey; you need to get some birth control if you're not ready to be pregnant because I'm thinking good old Jovi MIGHT not be the most responsible guy in the world in the birth control department.  Just sayin'.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Uh oh... What's cooking on the stove at Mike's house????  I hope it's CARROTS!!!!

Yara honey; you need to get some birth control if you're not ready to be pregnant because I'm thinking good old Jovi MIGHT not be the most responsible guy in the world in the birth control department.  Just sayin'.

He’d be dipping his appendage in bleesh and double wrapping with his history of bed pissing strippers

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

How can this girl afford an Yves Saint Laurent pocketbook? I looked at one just for the heck of it and my wallet exploded. 

I have a Michael Kors wallet (that’s still going strong 10 years later). My rule is that my wallet can’t cost more than the amount of cash that would be in said wallet. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Brandon is mentally calculating if he can throw a noose over one of the rafters.

No jury in the land would convict him. He'd probably get a parade and a street named after him. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Man, this show needs to provide free birth control for all its cast members.

But then they'd lose one of their few plot devices. A "secret", "trust issues", whether the foreign fiancee is there for the "right reasons".....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not YSL, but I have two big plastic bins full of Coach bags, more than what would last two lifetimes. They didn’t make me happy like I thought they would because they are fucking purses. Yara shouldn’t waste her money.

I still have my Gucci bucket bag from the Tom Ford days. I bought it on clearance.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mine are still on fire 🔥 

I don't know how to access the Only Fans stuff (I refuse to pay these people) but I did see a sexy pic of Andrei (your Moldovan) somebody posted and he could get it as long as he doesn't speak. 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I keep thinking Betty is going to hit Julia over the head with a shovel and bury her.

I keep thinking Julia will hit Betty over the head with a shovel and bury her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I thought father Brandon had other kids! They don’t get part of the farm? Sounds like even more family drama

He does have other kids but maybe the farm belonged to Betty

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was just going to say @Frozendiva can give us the skinny on the YSL bag! 

$1000 CAD? Too rich for me. I have a Michael Kors wallet or two, a Rebecca Minkoff wallet in black and in silver, one of which I paid $29 and the other $19 when Holts was clearing them out. I had an old Gucci one that lasted me at least 15 years.

• Love 6