Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I was wondering why they had these old guys singing Tag Team’s song until I realized they ARE Tag Team. Which means I’m old too!

It’s the Kid ‘n Play kick step at the end that does it for me. I love watching American ads. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Leilani said:

They managed  before she came and whatever job Brandon goes to every day should pay for her food expense, their expenses have not increased that much except for food and maybe some hot water she's using daily for the 90 days.

You mean hot tub water?

Why she freaking out over goats, they so cute. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I'm not sure that Julia has agreed to any of this.  It's all fake, though, right?  I saw that smirk when Betty told her she couldn't have tea.

I saw it too....the same Debbie smirk.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Arynm said:

ok, so this is a secret, but my husband bought me a diamond ring. I was after our wedding because we were too poor then for rings like that. I found the charge online on one of our credit cards and I tossed the house trying to find it. I did and then put it back exactly as it was so it would be a surprise. To this day he does not know that I found it before he gave it to me. I hope he never does, he was so proud that he kept it from me.

Aw, so nice!

We were in the same position. After we were married about 3 years, he bought the ring for Christmas. He was in the Army at the time. I didn't have a clue. I open up the box, and all I see is some wrinkled paper and a dirty tent peg! The ring was hidden in the box. Surprise, surprise!

• Love 9

Pest Control Technician.... Okey dokey, then move your ass out, get an apartment in the city, and get out of your parents' control.  Time to grow a pair, son.

Oh boy!  NOLA!  What, Yara's just sitting on the street corner somewhere??

Yara honey; go do some volunteer work.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

I keep thinking Betty is going to hit Julia over the head with a shovel and bury her.

Like all the others. 

And afterwards she'll say to Brandon: "It was for the best, son. She was trying to tear us apart. Think of the farm!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 14

Yara says she doesn't want to go out. I feel ya, Yara. After work on Friday I went to the supermarket and picked up everything I would need for the weekend so I wouldn't leave the house. I did go to the end of the road to the convenience store tonight because my girlfriend wanted a Sprite.

• Love 9

Have y’all caught Andrews singing videos on IG 

he’s a horrendous singer ( he was prolly a theatre kid in hs) but this dork narcissist thinks he’s great , you can tell 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Hey all. Would’ve been here sooner if it weren’t for my city currently being an occupied territory with fences and barbed wire all around and having to show ID to people with guns to prove I live here but ya know, don’t want to get scolded about the “pOLiTics pOlicY” so let’s do some stress eating and have a nervous shaky hand toast to our favorite group of losers! I need my Zied so mash right now. 

Stay safe. 

• Love 8

Have y’all caught Andrews singing videos on IG 

he’s a horrendous singer ( he was prolly a theatre kid in hs) but this dork narcissist thinks he’s great , you can tell 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Brandon doesn’t have the balls to tell his parents he never gave a shit about the farm. Instead he throws Julia under the bus. I like her. She can do better.    Yara is preggers y’all

She’s mos def pregnant 

• Love 11