Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

But the employees are wearing masks. 

Employees at my nail salon have always worn masks.  But since May of 20, customers also have to wear them. I’ve been back on my 2 times a month mani/pedi since May. Thank god. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

How was it your first?? I"m so sick of Zoom. As soon as COVID is over, I'm deleting it.

One of my 4th graders brings his "pet" toad that he found in the backyard to his class Meets. His name is Toadadare and I have added him to the attendance list.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

How was it your first?? I"m so sick of Zoom. As soon as COVID is over, I'm deleting it.

I'm a musician, so I don't need it for work, and I've been avoiding it for other purposes.   (I have a small family too, so no zoom nights). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

But the employees are wearing masks. 

Lots of the operators at nail salons wear masks as a matter of course. 

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I had to go fix my daughter some supper. I don't know what the problem was. I just fed her yesterday. Doesn't she know I have assholes to snark at? 

When my son was little he used to go up to people at the park and ask for some of their snacks. I'd just yell over "I fed him yesterday!" He loves to tell that story as an example of my awesomeness to this day. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Right? Why is he still in Puerto Vallarta?

He is an idiot, but does he have to quarantine in the resort for 14 days in order to fly to America? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why doesn’t he hire a translator and driver and go to Mexico City? 

He works in his Mother’s Day care.  I can’t imagine he is much of a go getter. His poor fiancé is probably thinking she’s going to CA to live like the Kardashians.  😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I won’t tell you what home grown beauty treatments I have had to resort to during covid

I was staring at a bag of epsom salt at Whole Foods, thinking about a home pedicure.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Been a requirement in my state for a while. Breathing in the acrylic and toe nail dust is not goods for the lungs. 

I see. I’ve never had a mani/pedi before. It’s on my bucket list. One of these days...

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They named her Hosanna

That's the name of the oldest Plath girl who somehow escaped from the awful parents and is married. They pronounce it “Hose Anna” instead of “Ahna”

• Love 2

Last I checked you’re well into adulthood Rebecca.  You could’ve told your bossy daughter that you were going to the airport alone.  When you didn’t have enough sense and/or spine for that you should’ve insisted Zied go home from the airport given the length of the flight he just got off.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They named her Hosanna

That's the name of the oldest Plath girl who somehow escaped from the awful parents and is married. They pronounce it “Hose Anna” instead of “Ahna”

• LOL 1
  • Love 2