Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My first European meltdown was trying to buy laundry detergent and fabric softener in Croatia. Of course, I didn't have a smart phone with Google and Google Translate at my disposal...

I remember trying to buy a laundry basket in Scotland... I guess they're a uniquely american thing? Everyone looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they had them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How do you know who’s a vegan?

They will tell you

* I was once Vegan in my 20s

Hee! I’ve heard that joke but it was about New Yorkers. “How can you tell someone’s from New York? They’ll tell you within 5 minutes of meeting you.” But it is certainly applicable to vegans too lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

LOl. ive  got a very young friend visiting fro, the UK who likes horror movies but have never seen some of my favs like Silence of the Lambs, Poltergeist and the Shining. He had no spoilers whatsoever. Its crazy watching them with someone who has never seen them

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Shame on this old guy.  Julia seems like a more than decent woman.  Hell, she’s already talking about going home and she’s not even married yet, so he can fuck right off.  That pissed me off. 

Me too. Talking smack about the girl before you even meet her. These people are all awful. 

And Betty? There's such a thing as tact. Shut your fucking face. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

News flash, Betty.  Mother's Day will be on a different date every year (second Sunday in May).  The 9th of May is not permanently "your day."  What a toxic bitch.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Who the fuck cares about getting married on Mother’s Day. 

This is such a fake conversation.

May 9th 2020 is a Saturday.

Mother's day ALWAYS falls on the Sunday. Which would have been May 10th 2020

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, hookedontv said:

Who the fuck cares about getting married on Mother’s Day. 

Mother's Day is a floating holiday.  The anniversary and Mother's Day will coincide once every 7 or 8 years.  And, Julia, since she won't use birth control, will be the guest of honor on future Mother's Days.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12