Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s always so much fun to go out to eat with someone who has nasty and judgmental remarks about what you’ve ordered.

One of the main reasons I stopped dating vegans. In addition to the whiny, “There’s nothing on this menu for meeee!” Kill me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

OK... Natalie, Julia, and Yara all whine too damn much!!  It's getting on my last nerve!  can they just figure out something to do on their own without the GUYS having to entertain them all day and night??  Do these European guys not have JOBS??

Except how and where can they go? Natalie to "downtown" to the 5 &10? Julia to the chicken coop? Yara?

The women are strangers in a strange land, invitees. They are not asking to be entertained; they are asking that the guys who "romanced" them from a distance put a little effort into the togetherness in the flesh. 

Not with Mama; not in a down-home eatery; and not in a pig sty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My dad has colon cancer and was gearing up for his second surgery, but they discovered that part of his carotid artery is severely blocked. He had a stroke and now they're rushing him into surgery. There's a very high chance he won't make it. Of course, we can't be in the hospital with him. Fucking COVID. 

Oh Mama, I'm sorry for this.   I hope he does well.

• Love 2

Natalie is such a hypocrite.  Scallops are NOT vegetarian.  She is a pescatarian, and a very judgmental one at that.  If Big Mike wants his red meat and red wine, it’s none of her business.  They aren’t married yet...and probably never will be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

My dad has colon cancer and was gearing up for his second surgery, but they discovered that part of his carotid artery is severely blocked. He had a stroke and now they're rushing him into surgery. There's a very high chance he won't make it. Of course, we can't be in the hospital with him. Fucking COVID. 

Sending all my positive energy ...I really hope he pulls through 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Natalie, do NOT come between a meat eater and their food.  Just don't!

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Natalie, this is what you wanted. Stop with the bitching. Embrace the suck.

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Natalie only eats cabbages that have died from natural causes.

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s always so much fun to go out to eat with someone who has nasty and judgmental remarks about what you’ve ordered.

4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Vegetarian but ordered the scallops?

4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Do vegetarians eat scallops?

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Scallops are meat...she is a pescatarian?

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Natalie if you want to be a vegetarian that's cool.

Don't try to change a meat eater.

giphy.gif

• LOL 14

Natalie, try to tell my six foot seven hubby he can't have ribeye followed by an Old Fashioned.  And he is NOT going to chuurch with you either.  Bye girl.

"If you loved me you would compromise for me."  Shut. Up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Oh, dear.  that is awful.  Sending cyber hugs and prayers.   I don't worry about dying from covid, but I do worry about one of us getting it and ending up in hospital and  no one can visit.  

• Love 3
Just now, CraftyHazel said:

Natalie is such a hypocrite.  Scallops are NOT vegetarian.  She is a pescatarian, and a very judgmental one at that.  If Big Mike wants his red meat and red wine, it’s none of her business.  They aren’t married yet...and probably never will be.

She would send the cat out in the cold to freeze if she could get away with it....bitch

• Love 6

He's been in a rehab facility for 8 weeks, so we were lucky that he was already under medical care. Still, it was a shock. We've been worried about the cancer, had no idea that this was going on.

Best wishes.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

That is LUDICROUS.

And yet last week he said a 2-3 hour drive to do something fun Natalie wants to do is too far????

Is their storyline in COVID times yet? Can't he do some work at home?

It's two to three hours to Seattle, maybe two and half hours to Olympia from Sequim.   There's a town called Port Angeles that closer, but it's pretty much like Sequim.  It's very remote there.  Not Alaska type remote, but remote in the sense that it's a long drive to get anywhere.  If Mike is working in Forks or Shelton, yes, that's a several hour round trip. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

One of the main reasons I stopped dating vegans. In addition to the whiny, “There’s nothing on this menu for meeee!” Kill me.

Vegan here. You’ve been dating the wrong vegans. I’ve never said anything to anyone about their eating habits. And I can ALWAYS find something on a menu. Restaurants are very accommodating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

NOW Natalie is learning that Paul Bunyan is a carnivore?!

Family Brandon got their free farm hand. Out in the sticks. Where no one can hear you scream when the hungry swine trample you into the muck.....

Why do I have the feeling that Brandon's parents are going to start locking her in at night? "For your safety, dear". 

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike commutes 6 hours a day????

Before COVID I commuted four hours a day. The ridiculous thing is that my work is only about 20 miles from my house. Public transit is a "you can't get there from here" situation, four changes--bus, subway, subway, bus. It is SO GREAT to be working from home. I dread the day we go back. I might be able to work it so I retire before going back to the office. 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Natalie only eats cabbages that have died from natural causes.

Organic cabbages, hand raised by vegetarian monks who sang them Gregorian chants. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I wonder if she doesn't count certain types of fish such as scallops, shrimp, mussels because they have no blood.

It's a thing.

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Surely Mike can find a woman who loves to drink wine and eat steak and believes in aliens. This clench jawed whiny pyscho isn't worth the effort.

Not to mention Ms. Judgy McJudgerson. That would drive me NUTS. But she would approve of that because vegetarians do eat nuts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Natalie is the complainiest & judgiest! And what a hypocrite! She was worried about the fish in the pond, but is willing to cook one up for Mike. 

I've begun to loath her.

Begun ....

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am very very sorry, mamadrama.

• Love 5

He's been in a rehab facility for 8 weeks, so we were lucky that he was already under medical care. Still, it was a shock. We've been worried about the cancer, had no idea that this was going on.

Hope everything turn out  well  and he comes out of this OK.  Sending prayers and hugs.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

How do you know who’s a vegan?

They will tell you

* I was once Vegan in my 20s

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol I was kidding but mine is a sweet laidback girl. If we don’t cuddle enough she gets vocal but all she wants is sleep, pets, treats and dinner 

I wrote those on my list, too! I'll be your pet!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Mamadrama, I'm sorry about your Dad!  I'm thinking about you and your family!

And YES... I was thinking the same thing about Natalie and her scallops dying for her to eat THEM.  So mach bulldookey from her!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was she eating scallops? Scallops are not vegetables, lol.

And she supposedly doesn't know how to sort laundry. I would be over this chick so fast even at an acquaintance level based on just these two things.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Edgar Cayce - the guy who went into trances and predicted the future.   Hazel wants a church wedding, but she's going to live with her husband and have a girlfriend too - what church advocates that lifestyle?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11