Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have never noticed how long Bills index finger is.

I have some Photoshops (on da 'Gram) where I may have featured someone (of a similar profession) with slightly downsized hands, but I'm not allowed to post here 🤷

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

And his wang bends left

(per Monica Lewinsky)

I have had two close encounters with Monica in Portland, Oregon, pre fame and post fame.  Well, the first encounter was by my mom, she bought a tie for me from her when she worked at a Jeffrey Michaels kiosk in Pioneer Place in downtown Portland.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I read Hilary's book "Living History", and she described Bill's hands in loving detail--I've noticed them every time I've seen him on TV since. He does have beautiful, expressive hands!

Can confirm. He signed my book and I watched, mesmerized. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I have had two close encounters with Monica in Portland, Oregon, pre fame and post fame.  Well, the first encounter was by my mom, she bought a tie for me from her when she worked at a Jeffrey Michaels kiosk in Pioneer Place in downtown Portland.

I heard that she's a spokesmodel for BJs now.

• LOL 7

What a lovely lady, to help Kenny and Armando out. It's an extra step, but looks like they might be able to get married. Human rights violation sounds about right. They will get it fixed

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I seriously feel like she is somebody I could be friends with (no I am not Linda Tripp). She was foolish but I feel like she got a raw deal because she is still paying for it.

• Love 17
Just now, greekmom said:

So basically they have to jump through a few hoops.

It's not impossible just a bit of a paperwork and that they have to "fight" for it.

\

Kenny is a fucking drama queen. This is not a tragedy. Its an inconvenience. I wonder if he falls apart if he goes the DMV and they're closed. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny: I wish I could ask my own questions

Pepper Mostly: YOU COULD IF YOU'D LEARNED SPANISH KENNY

Its a blessing in disguise, because I agree that Kenny is a Karen and it all would have ended in asshole questions to a woman who cannot change anything.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kenny, you waiting this long. A few weeks won’t make a big difference. And stop fucking crying!

My son walked into the bedroom and saw Kenny and did this "downward clawing face motion" and said, "He's in TEARS!"  And walked out.  Yep, you summed it up.

• LOL 10

Naaa.... Not Whitney! NO WAY!!!

Brittany needs to understand that Yazan might get his HEAD WHACKED OFF BY HIS OWN FATHER if she doesn't straighten up and  fly right.  OR: Break up with Yazan and let him go.  Seriously.  STOP IT!!!! YOU GOTTA STOP. NOW.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She’s making $500 a month from Social Security plus $5,000 - $10,000 from each episode.  

I don’t think the show pays nearly that much.  Maybe for the whole season.  

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

What a lovely lady, to help Kenny and Armando out. It's an extra step, but looks like they might be able to get married. Human rights violation sounds about right. They will get it fixed

Yes, Kenny has to understand she is on their side and trying to help.   

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny is a fucking drama queen. This is not a tragedy. Its an inconvenience. I wonder if he falls apart if he goes the DMV and they're closed. 

I swear it sounds like fewer steps than getting a government job.  It sucks, but calm down Kenny.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I seriously feel like she is somebody I could be friends with (no I am not Linda Tripp). She was foolish but I feel like she got a raw deal because she is still paying for it.

Later on when she became well known and we learned she sold clothing for a while there, mom realized she bought my Christmas tie from Monica, which I still have.  There's no stains on it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

She was  a baby, Billy was the bad boy she was just dickmatised

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

• Love 8

So 20000 in rupees is $268 US dollars  How long exactly will it take somemeat to pay back the parents ?  He’s 40 and still his parents can stop the marriage to Jenny ? Omg cut loose Jenny , it ain’t happening 

Oh boy Kenny’s in tears take a shot 

Britney is so cold blooded when she hears yazans concerns and how she’d be expected to behave in Jordan What’s wrong with this bitch  i hate her

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Gosh, pretty sure I wouldn’t risk my life for someone who told me to shut the fuck up.  *cough* Yazan *cough*

I really am lost as to why he continues prolonging this nonsense. He needs to dump this woman like yesterday’s garbage. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10