Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

What does she mean they're not getting along, it's been one whole day. What happened? She is the one making it difficult because she's regretting her life choices, he seems like he's trying to bend over backwards to be sweet to her.

• Love 15

Ari, you fell in to lust with a dude with dreadlocks who was interesting, exotic, and exciting. Also from a poor country. You are used to a standard of living that he cannot provide. Now alone with him, he is a stranger.

• Love 19

I really feel like so many of these 90 Day losers can’t handle being just average people leading average lives. They need to think of themselves as exciting and different...so you have spoiled Ari playacting at making a life In Ethiopia, Jenny thinking its romantic she took Sumit’s cherry in the 3rd floor of his parents house when she was pushing 60..

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Ari: “That’s just my face.”

Yes, yes it is Ari. And it’s unfortunate. 

Ari is a BITCH to him. 

He doesn't understand you?  Let me explain it to you Bini....if you don't kiss her ass she will leave and take your child.  

You were nothing more than a story to make this spoiled girl seem more interesting and exotic, so she is probably going to leave anyways.  Sorry friend, next time marry a local. 

Now, where can I get a translator app so I can tell Bini whats up.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 20

Maybe you’ll see them in 2 weeks, just like the first time you had your big emotional goodbye Kenny.

whaf are you going to do Kenny when there’s no more dramatic scenes to play out?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, rideashire said:

What does she mean they're not getting along, it's been one whole day. What happened? She is the one making it difficult because she's regretting her life choices, he seems like he's trying to bend over backwards to be sweet to her.

She wants him to produce a modern apartment with American style amenities. 

4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I like Bini more than Ari. I also agree with him that they haven't even tried yet. I mean, I don't think it will work, but he's not wrong.

She's three quarters of the way out the door now. Bini should prepare himself. 

Kenny. Kenny Kenny Kenny. Your daughters, growing up with a gay parent, probably have heard plenty of derogatory remarks about gay people because people are assholes. 

More tears, more sniveling. These twits should buy stock in Kleenex.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ari, you fell in to lust with a dude with dreadlocks who was interesting, exotic, and exciting. Also from a poor country. You are used to a standard of living that he cannot provide. Now alone with him, he is a stranger.

If she wanted to just get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ when she was previously in Ethiopia, nothing wrong with that, provided both of them, knew how to use BIRTH CONTROL. Alas.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 13

This is Aris pattern. I bet she threatened mommy and daddy with moving etc all the time until they bent to her will. Now she is pulling the same shit with Bini. She finally got herself into a situation that her parents can't immediately rescue her from. I imagine Ari moving back to the US and leaving the baby in the care of her parents while she travels.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Ari honestly seems mentally stunted sometimes

I think this is the issue and why she’s freaking out without mom there and why mom had to be so thorough.   She can’t cope so she’s taking it out on Binny who doesn’t understand who he’s with.  He just knows he’s trying as hard as he can but he’s not getting that she’s not equipped.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola, finally your magical thinking has caught up with you. How can one not foresee these problems?

Maybe Areola should do something with herself.  Help Binyan wash cloths, cook, clean, read a book.  How could she be happy Sitting around in bed all day.  As much as I often think I’d like to do that, I would be bored out of my mind.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I think Bibi is a sweet man and Areola is just a spoiled brat.

I seriously agree with this.   She's so full of herself - I need options, you don't know me....and on an on.  The poor guy.   He's working so hard and she's resting in the ned with her phone like the god damn queen of Sheba.   Horrible!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Maybe you’ll see them in 2 weeks, just like the first time you had your big emotional goodbye Kenny.

whaf are you going to do Kenny when there’s no more dramatic scenes to play out?

Armando's dad won't be effusively accepting and Kenny will have an excuse to be dramatic.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I really feel like so many of these 90 Day losers can’t handle being just average people leading average lives. They need to think of themselves as exciting and different...so you have spoiled Ari playacting at making a life In Ethiopia, Jenny thinking its romantic she took Sumit’s cherry in the 3rd floor of his parents house when she was pushing 60..

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Because they are starring in their own movies, they need to do stuff that they think makes them interesting and exciting. But it’s always stupid shit and all they’re doing is making fools out of themselves.  And getting innocent people caught up in their vortex, like collateral damage. 

• Love 13

I'm starting to think that Kenny and Armando are frauding us. I don't think he's down there to live forever, I think it's a temporary situation until Armando can immigrate to the US. Normally Mexicans have a difficult time getting visas to come here, but something may have happened that we don't know about. I feel like we're not getting the whole story yet.

Just a hunch based on a bunch of different things. 

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Isn't that like 30 years ago?

The boy was HERS! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I seriously agree with this.   She's so full of herself - I need options, you don't know me....and on an on.  The poor guy.   He's working so hard and she's resting in the ned with her phone like the god damn queen of Sheba.   Horrible!!

She sits there and snivels "you don't know me!". Honey. You don't know HIM, either. You don't even seem to think that he might have feelings and worries and doubts and fears. He only exists to prop up your princess ego. 

• Love 17

I don't understand these women who go overseas and get knocked up (Ari, Tiffany, Devan, Kalani, etc) .

Whatever happened to the 'No Glove, No love campaign'???

Sex Ed? What the hell do they teach in these schools?!?!?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Ari does this thing where she holds her head in with her hands when she is overwhelmed. As in trying somehow to block things out. Sometimes accompanied by a head shake. Common on the spectrum. (Yes, i know people not on the spectrum do this too.) Just an observation that is interesting to me compared with some other behaviors.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5