Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Oh my god, Dr Pimple Popper preview.  How do people let something like that go so long.

Friggin Libby’s father talking about how bad Andrei’s parents house is.  The the “F”.

I actually love that show

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Did Paul say that Karine locks herself in the bathroom for five or six hours a day? Sounds like Karine's got a drug problem. But I don't understand why Paul is chasing after her like she's a pet. Leave her the fuck alone. She wants to be alone. Let her be.

Asuelu's family all suck. No wonder he is so emotionally stunted.

It's not a drug problem, but it's definitely a problem. It's over in their couple's thread. It's also why she wasn't on the last Tell All.

Still, this IS Paul. If he said the sun was out I'd grab an umbrella.

• Love 10

"Where's Charlie?" Gee, Libby, maybe he's out enjoying Chisinau with all the new friends he's won in Moldova, with his warm ways and charming personality. 

"This house could be in South Beach" crows Papa Libby. God what a fucking snob. 

Brother Libby, making sacrifices to travel to Moldova. What a fucking saint. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My kid wonders why Mykull can't just use a surrogate to tote his and someone else's aig. 

That makes perfect sense, but Angela is determined the baby would come from her shallow gene pool.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think that because the bathroom is the only other room in the house it's the only way she can get some peace and quiet. And be away from Pole.

You KNOW he probably criticizes every single thing she does with the kid.  "NO Karine that's not how that breast thing goes in a baby's mouth it needs to be you know higher up or something.  BUY FIVE SAVE FIVE!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

We're only getting Pole's version of everything, and he has a history of blaming everything on others, and distorting everything.   I believe nothing he says.     

I know. I wish Karine would have done a TH 

• Love 2

You and your family are annoying him, Libby. 

Fuck you Chuck. It’s your ugly brat’s second wedding to the guy she picked. Go home to Florida, take your loser son with you and stop making “sacrifices”...

also, reminder! Not getting married a second time does not equal a divorce.

• Love 21
Just now, kacesq said:

Chuck is an asshole “we were in the projects!” I find Libby’s family so repulsive I’m  always going to side with Andrei. 

Oh, but the great thing about this show is that you can hate everyone—no choosing necessary! Both Family Libby and Andrei are awful.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Chuck is an asshole “we were in the projects!” I find Libby’s family so repulsive I’m  always going to side with Andrei. 

Same here. I loathe them. Including Libby. She is as bad as Chantel. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think that because the bathroom is the only other room in the house it's the only way she can get some peace and quiet. And be away from Pole.

I wonder if she's also on the phone while in there. She could be missing her family, who she was always close with. All she has now is the baby and Paul, both draining her.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Chuck the Slumlord just called Andrrrei's family's apartment the projects.  

Yeah he can miss me with that.  Andrei's family appear to be good people who are making the best of what they have and Chuck is just a wobbling Chet wannabe.

chet.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Libby's family is not good at all...but now I have to side with Chuck and Charlie that Andrei is hiding something.  

It was probably a girl, anything nefarious he wouldn’t have got a green card. I hate my in-laws sniffing around my business, it’s none of their business 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh my god, Dr Pimple Popper preview.  How do people let something like that go so long.

I know, I saw one show where a woman had a nickel sized blackhead on her face that was FORTY YEARS OLD 

• LOL 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Even though the home is small, it is Andrei's parents' home. And they spent a lot of time and money and energy making that delicious dinner. I don't care if I eat off a TV tray at my relatives' house.

I'd rather spend a week in Family Andrei's home than a night in Libby's.

• Love 21
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. I just don't know. These people are all so horrible and depressing. Stupid, unattractive Libby and her horrible classless family are putting me over the edge. 

Yeah I am sad for Andrei's family, they didn't deserve to be exposed to these raging pieces of entitled crap.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The horrible Libby family claims not to "get it" because Andrei's friends won't tell them what they want to hear??!!  They never heard of "bros before my friend's dickhead inlaws"?

They stuck up for Andrei just like you stuck up for Charlie, asshole!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Yeah he can miss me with that.  Andrei's family appear to be good people who are making the best of what they have and Chuck is just a wobbling Chet wannabe.

chet.jpg

Ed?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I know, I saw one show where a woman had a nickel sized blackhead on her face that was FORTY YEARS OLD 

Might be hard to find a doctor in the area. But that huge growth on the neck should have been dealt with before it became a huge growth.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

It’s probably the only door that she can lock. 
I’m not sure if Angie and Michael have money for a surrogate, unless her daughter does it, which she seemed pretty repulsed by the idea.

• Love 3