Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

And now on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, we see a tribe of numbnuts in their natural habitat.  Observe as they fling their testicles at each other while screaming "NO HOMO!"

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I want to know what Eric-key is cooking. Maybe a fritatta? It looks like he's frying up some pancetta and there are eggs on the counter.

He was choppin' broccoli!  I can only think of Dana Carvey from SNL singing a song about chopping broccoli.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, Andi27 said:

Tania is annoying, but I can only imagine the living conditions in these guys' apartment...

Booze bottles on top of the cabinets, that's decor. Nothing on the walls, except some food. No furniture. Mattresses on the floor. Threadbare towels in the bathroom. God,I'm having flashbacks.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

Drinking game: Have a drink every time Sipgin has a drink. If he can do it, so can we!

We'd all have alcohol poisoning!     

I never thought Syngin was even OK looking, but his friends look like they're hired right out of central casting, from the creepy friend section. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Syngin is drunk and spilling the beans.

Syngin was sober when he spilled the beans to his family - first to the mother and sister, then to the brother.  Syngin has told everyone he encounters that he is unhappy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No, you had 90 days to plan the wedding. Not decide if you would like to marry her.

Of all the stupid, ridiculous tropes on these shows, this is the one I hate the most. 

1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

I WENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TO MURRRRAAAAAYYY A.....WOMAN

Geez, Syngin, why the shock? Is there something you are not telling us? What is the relationship between you and your, um. bros? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Coltee confused me with telling us that Jess and some guy were banging on his door so he thought it would be better if he got his own hotel room, what does that mean?  It would have made more sense if he called security.

Right?!?! So there was an empty room just sitting there being paid for? Coltee is terribly cheap. I would see him bunking with Mommy than getting another room.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Coltee confused me with telling us that Jess and some guy were banging on his door so he thought it would be better if he got his own hotel room, what does that mean?  It would have made more sense if he called security.

I was transfixed by his moobies, trying to guess his cup size

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

You expecting Coltee to have sense?  

• Love 2

Depends on what he meant by "banging".

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He goes from cheaply trying to share a hotel room with his "girlfriend" and his mom to just renting new rooms all willy-nilly!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5