Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Wait she went to the mosque once and she expects a blessing? Ugh. 

Right? With that sour look on her face again. BGL looks much much older than Mama Usman.

• Love 10

Usman is the younger son, not the older.  It isn’t like his mom was 16 when he was born.   Of course she doesn’t want him with a woman her age.   And a single trip to a mosque whew she dressed somewhat inappropriately (the hair showing and mullet dress), that’s not enough to make up for her other shortcomings.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Houseboy Useman  - that could be his new hip hop name.  

At the beginning of the season, I thought Lisa was calling him “Houseman” 

• LOL 1
28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I got mixed up with a bad crowd"?? Oh for crying out loud Geoffrey. 

These people act like they were beans going down a chute and couldn't help what other beans they ended up in the soup with. 

• Love 3

Usman had to know his mother would not approve.  He should have looked for someone younger, prettier, more pleasant and less bossy.  He is a nice looking young man, he doesn't have to settle for Lisa to get a green card.  

• Love 16
Just now, DEL901 said:

Usman is the younger son, not the older.  It isn’t like his mom was 16 when he was born.   Of course she doesn’t want him with a woman her age.   And a single trip to a mosque whew she dressed somewhat inappropriately (the hair showing and mullet dress), that’s not enough to make up for her other shortcomings.  

It's just poor form to be so obvious.  

If you're trying to impress upon mommy that you're open and trying to learn usmans religion to be a better life partner it's pretty transparent that that's not the case when you ask for the blessing five minutes out of church. 

Also doesn't help the situation that the church was full of beautiful young women with flawless skin. 

• Love 15
Just now, RealReality said:

Not sure but cannot wait!  I hope it's ceasar!

Dead.

Or Williams, for that matter. My guess is an old woman who speaks no English.( That's her story and she's sticking to it)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

Usman is not good at this unless we’re going to get to some sort of groom price and Costco run that the whole family is in on later.

She should have brought that microwave!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1