Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

If you only ever watch one episode of 600 pound life it has to be this one. I wonder if he’s still alive?

How could you say that? Nothing will ever beat Queen Penny converting her pee-poop bed into a fried wonton express.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

How could you say that? Nothing will ever beat Queen Penny converting her pee-poop bed into a fried wonton express.

Life isn’t worth living without fried wontons, and Where Is Her Yellow Brick Road?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

you know what? I just thought "So, we'll probably never see that episode again". I am a bad person. 

I thought, "Lisa succeeded in feeding him to death".  There was no help for him, and I don't think he wanted it.

I hope he got his egg roll and fried rice as his last meal.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So.. was it James King who died or that fool Steven Assanti??

And where 's your CAT right now CheeseStick????

The illustrious James K. is no longer with us.  Unfortunately ASSanti remains.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

He’s probably not 100% fluent yet. 

He is indeed fluent but there are words that the mother was saying that they were hard for him to understand.

See you all on Sunday....take care and be safe.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

you know what? I just thought "So, we'll probably never see that episode again". I am a bad person. 

I’m still stunned from last season when one of the “poundticipants” DIED DURING FILMING! No “Where Are They Now” follow up for him! 

• Love 2

Happy Sunday everyone. Im putting together my order for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it has 2 flannel shirts. I have a few already and i have some cold shoulder tops. I am obviously ready for 90 day Fiance love.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Hi all! I'm just here for the shoe throwing! Though I bet they''re not Louboutins. I'm trying to multitask by doing diamond art while watching and chatting.

Also, I watched part of the rerun of last week's pillow talk just now and River & Karen truly bring nothing to the show. They're not funny and their commentary sucks. Boo TLC for including them

• Love 12

Hi everyone. I spent the better part of the afternoon perfecting my precision shoe throwing skills. Made me think that I should open an ax throwing bar except with shoes. Darcey and Jess can make special appearances from time to time.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6