Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I think this is a new low. 

Doorbell!

OMIGOD, do you think its the cops?

(hyperventilating, shaking, diving into the closet)

Oops, its an Amazon delivery! 

And, scene. 

Everyone, EVERYONE on the writing staff of this show should be fired forthwith. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 12
Just now, magemaud said:

I recall Colt and Larissa went on a double date to a restaurant with a nerdy couple who were “old friends” of Colt’s 

He also has that cousin and the wife and kids

• Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

They meeting was in downtown Portland.  Seattle and Portland used to be very nice.

Now I am confused, I thought they were going to Washington State because Kalani said she would only go to Washington State if her sister could go but they are in Portland s 3 hours away from Seattle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

The mother lives with one sister, in Washington state, not Seattle (I thought it was Seattle at first too).   I don't know if the other sister lives with Mommy A. and sister or not.  There's also another half sister in Utah somewhere too. 

I think someone guessed they live near Vancouver, WA. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Seeing Eric-key shirtless and brushing his teeth outside his house made me think I was watching "Cops" for a minute.

Eggz-actlee what I thought-ee too!  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Libby's brother is roaming around grocery stores and Home Depots now, yelling at people who are wearing masks and calling them pussies and sheeple.

Just in case you didn’t know he’s American and thus can do/say anything he wants.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Libby's brother is roaming around grocery stores and Home Depots now, yelling at people who are wearing masks and calling them pussies and sheeple.

But you know the minute someone bigger than him challenges his stupidity he’d run away like a twat

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10