Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

My husband and I rewound 3 times and i can report that there was a little something peeking on of Syngins shorts. I dont know if it was the beans or the Frank but it was there.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake, Chuck. "We treat people with respect who are guests in our country". A lot of kids in cages would disagree. 

You just know Chuck is a male Karen trying to walk into Costco without a mask.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake, Chuck. "We treat people with respect who are guests in our country". A lot of kids in cages would disagree. 

I almost fell on the floor after hearing that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Charlie straight from the mean streets of Tampa!   Raised on a diet of chicken nuggets and Budweiser!  Look out, foreign guys, he's going to RAGE!

Fucker could barely stand up straight, let alone fight.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Family Moldova are all saying "pack your bags" to themselves too. 

Chuck says the word "America" like its some sort of magic spell. Like he's expecting a bald eagle to fly in, land on his shoulder, and start singing the Star Spangled Banner. 

You are quite brilliant ms pepper

• Love 8
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

You just know Chuck is a male Karen trying to walk into Costco without a mask.  

You know they’re not walking. They’re on a motorized cart with Grangela screaming, “Ah got rights! Ah pays mah taxes!”

• LOL 9
  • Love 4