Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Google translate has an app that translates written word. They should try that. It works great, I used it in Japan and Hong Kong. This has to be staged. No one is this stupid

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m already tired of the new multiples show.

Yeah, but I think these multiples are natural...all of them OMG.

I'm getting tired of Princess Deavan, she's almost as annoying as Princess Ari.

• Love 3

Gotta give props to mom here. She was an ass the last time we saw her, but she's at least trying the food and even when she doesn't like it isn't screeching like a banshee (Angela). I wouldn't even try any of that sad to say.

• Love 13
(edited)

Don't you love how Deavan calls it "our money" in Mama Jihoon's bank account?   If Jihoon had access, it would be long gone.   

By the way Kenny, you're in Mexico, so it would be different from Florida. 

I had to laugh at Ari's mother at the hospital.    They steal babies here, I guess she didn't get the memo on that.   How nice Princess Ari can have a private room.   How special for her.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Arynm said:

Google translate has an app that translates written word. They should try that. It works great, I used it in Japan and Hong Kong. This has to be staged. No one is this stupid

Same for me in Hong Kong. There are plenty of great apps for this. I love taking a pic of a menu and letting the app translate it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, DanaMB said:

Gotta give props to mom here. She was an ass the last time we saw her, but she's at least trying the food and even when she doesn't like it isn't screeching like a banshee (Angela). I wouldn't even try any of that sad to say.

Yeah, same...I have texture issues with American food and would neeever be able to choke down bugs 😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I would.

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Arynm said:

This has to be staged. No one is this stupid

We are literally watching season after season of idiots so yes, there are a lot of stupid people, no shortage of them!  LOL.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Wouldn't you be? He's dressed like the most obnoxious spectator at the winter Olympics.

Oh crap, I must be tired because I thought you said Special Olympics. Please forgive me. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

Wait. Kenny has been out since he was 19? Wasn’t he married then? Doesn’t he have about a half dozen kids with his wife?

Kenny was not married to a woman.  His kids were all by surrogate.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

Areola can’t even get birth control right so what chance does she have taking care of a baby after she delivers...girl won’t make a bed...do you think she’s going to drag her sore vajayjay out of bed to take care of her newborn, breast feed, change diapers without adequate sleep.

Bibi Probably would do okay until Areola’s areolas are red and bloodied preventing her from breastfeedIng then her breasts gets blockages in her milk ducts causing her to get a fever and he has to sterilize bottles, fed the baby and tend to a sick Areola..

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

Wait. Kenny has been out since he was 19? Wasn’t he married then? Doesn’t he have about a half dozen kids with his wife?

If I remember his first episode correctly, Kenny didn’t have kids with a wife. He had a friend who agreed to be a surrogate.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I ate grasshoppers in Mexico. They went with the Tequila I was sampling and they were delicious. I just could not look them in the eye.

We tried crickets in Mexico. Salty. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

These two are too mature for this show. Discussing their feelings and understanding where the other is coming from. What show is this?

I know! Kenny didn't act like Nicole and try to grab his hand! Armando didn't scream back at Kenny! Is this really 90 Day?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

Kenny was not married to a woman.  His kids were all by surrogate.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I must’ve missed that tidbit in between his road trip o’ tears.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1