Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Tom is such a desperate famewhore that he’d be willing to date Lisa to stay on this show! That’s quite a level of desperation.

Edited by Vandy10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
Just now, LookABird said:

Next up for Darcey? She will be playing Lady Godiva at the local dinner theatre.

Thus causing all the restaurants to close again...

• LOL 18
Just now, Vandy10 said:

Tom is such a desperate famewhorw that he’d be willing to date Lisa Tom stay on this show! That’s quite a level of desperation.

I would pay to see that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Avery is right, Ash was caught in another lie. He never stops lying and Tom will always be a playboy.

What a weird bromance. Maybe Big Egg and the Wig will make up and declare bro’s before online whores

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Did Tom just say he found Lisa to be very attractive lol

If that's the case, where are they other 49 mens in the states that want BGV??

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, Leilani said:

Did Tom just say he found Lisa to be very attractive lol

I had to rewind that, but yes, yes he did. LIAR! He just wants to stay on the show. I wouldn’t be surprised if he also contacted Angela, Laura, Nicole and Danielle. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Next up for Darcey? She will be playing Lady Godiva at the local dinner theatre.

That’s who she reminds me of!!!!   Lady Godiva. I couldn’t put my finger on it.  Thanks, Lookabird. 😂😂

• Love 3

I don't see how Lisa can yell at Avery about this. Avery clearly was lied to (again) by Ash and was working with bad information. Tom was also totally asking Avery out, I can't believe he tried to talk his way out of that one. Ash can go to hell. I'm over his nonsense. Both Ash and Tom can never be on my screen again and it will still be too soon.

• Love 8

So excited about The Other Way. This is the last week of school for the year, and I cannot wait to be finished teaching elementary school online! 90DF is getting me through this.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I had to rewind that, but yes, yes he did. LIAR! He just wants to stay on the show. I wouldn’t be surprised if he also contacted Angela, Laura, Nicole and Danielle. 

There's always Evilyn, but he has to take a number.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Vandy10 said:

So excited about The Other Way. This is the last week of school for the year, and I cannot wait to be finished teaching elementary school online! 90DF is getting me through this.

I am excited about the new season too. My 600 Pound Life has wrapped for the season, so 90 Day is all I have! I'd miss you, my peeps!

• Love 6

Husband and wife blocking each other. Totally normal. Sure Lisa.

Usman, no. Lisa is the worst representation of American womanhood. And this is a show which has give. Is Danyell, Nicole and Angela.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12