Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

STFU Stephanie. Always the victim. Always a complainer. Why the hell would Erika see you off at the airport. 

Stephanie, please take your vocal fry and your sad sack personality and go away. 

She asks the airlines for face masks? If her illness was SO SERIOUS why didn’t she pack enough? What a twit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

OMG, she keeps repeating the same thing.   Sooner or later mom would see this season, and if you were mom, wouldn’t you be pissed that she’d waited so long and made you find out on tv?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Why do I have the feeling Lana is fluent in English and doesn't want anyone to know?

Wouldn't it be great if she just snapped at him pawing at her and saying MMMMMMM and read him the riot act? A nice little calm send off like Rose did?

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Cini said:

I’m losing interest really fast.

The showdown in KY and Lana showing up to meet her soulmate are so over the top. 

Don't pawn him off on us! He's in Tennessee. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Kroliosis said:

Bitch you don’t know about your bisexuality. 

That’s because she’s a whole liar. She’s not bisexual. She can’t even convincingly play so on tv.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

You'd think a person with a proclaimed dangerous illness when traveling would carry her own masks.

Run USMAN run, the US is really not that great and you're really too old to make it as a rap star.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Wouldn't it be great if she just snapped at him pawing at her and saying MMMMMMM and read him the riot act? A nice little calm send off like Rose did?

I thought she indicated she understood but didn’t know how to speak English?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

i applaud stephanie for dressing cute at the airport but sitting on a 57 hr flight with no leggings? girl. them airline blankets are only so warm

I think she flies first class so she probably gets those jammies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh Lisa, you say you blended into the Nigerian culture. You wore an ET scarf bitch! 

NO ONE will think you are knocked up. Ridiculous baby talk at her age, which is my age. You look like a grandma. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

That’s because she’s a whole liar. She’s not bisexual. She can’t even convincingly play so on tv.

She also can’t convincingly cry 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3