Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, TazDevil said:

Jovi could have picked a nicer, less wrinkled t-shirt for his romantic dinner out...

Who was it last week who said they missed the days when men dressed like gentlemen when going out on a date? SAME. What the hell, Jovi?

• Love 8

Yes, Jovi, Europeans who go to the beach topless are just like the dead behind the eyes booty shakers at the strip club. 

So Jovi leers at German housewives who like to sunbathed topless? Bet that wins him lots of friends. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Jovi could have picked a nicer, less wrinkled t-shirt for his romantic dinner out...

That shirt is actually an expensive Aeropostale-y kind of edgy style with the stitchy patches. It was probably $60.

• Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Really? Lots of married couples go to the strip club together? I think this is Jovi's fantasy only. 

Boring mom, unless you go to the strip club with me. 

Our little 90 Day discussion group could meet at a strip club. 😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey where is @Trackdawg ???

I'm heeeeeeeere...kinda. TrackKitty only has a set 2-week summer vaycay from her teaching job, so we had to jam two trips into 16 days. Big Bear/Arrowhead Lakes last weekend, 1 day back home, then we flew out to join all you East Coasters in EDT. Charleston last few days, Greenville yesterday...currently sitting in a hotel on Myrtle Beach. I asked the concierge and (can you believe it?!?) they don't have a massive GIF machine filled with 90-Day Fiancé 💩🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.27.10 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.40.44 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.27.10 PM (2).jpeg

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I HATE that they've got Tom and his fat sister commenting on Darcey's show.  To the point where I may stop watching that iteration of Pillow Talk.  I'm giving it one more week to see if they switch up the couples.

Yes, me too.   He shouldn't be there.   Get someone funny without an ax to grind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Again, I'm late! So sorry! Hope all are well!

Just had to say  (no news) Grangela is so crude. Rude, crude and lewd. So insufferable. This pregnancy quest is too ridiculous.

• Love 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, Jovi, Europeans who go to the beach topless are just like the dead behind the eyes booty shakers at the strip club. 

So Jovi leers at German housewives who like to sunbathed topless? Bet that wins him lots of friends. 

Jovi is just supporting all of the single mothers. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is ruining the date already saying he hopes fun Yara comes out. Hope sober Jovi comes out.

He is disgusting. He takes his wife, the mother of his child, out to dinner, then proceeds to berate her for being boring. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

And you look...comfortable. 

I think of that commercial when I see Jovi in his wrinkled t shirts and Yara is all dressed up.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Serious question...and I'm saying this as a hetero woman who has been to a few strip clubs:

What, exactly, is FUN about strip clubs besides seeing naked women?

I love a male strip club, talk about consummate performers! Ironically the only time I went to a strip club was in Nawlins

• Love 7

Fuck Jovi. He is absolute narcissistic garbage. He deserved the slap from Yara. He promised her that if she didn't like it, they'd go do something else. Now she's saying she doesn't like it, and he refuses to leave. FUCK JOVI!!!!!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is disgusting. He takes his wife, the mother of his child, out to dinner, then proceeds to berate her for being boring. 

Don't forget the next step:  And then he parks her in front of strippers to end the date.

• Love 5
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

And you look...comfortable. 

I think of that commercial when I see Jovi in his wrinkled t shirts and Yara is all dressed up.

From what I’ve heard, this is the new thing. Woman gets dressed to the nines and the man looks like he just rolled out of bed. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yara looks so good while Jovi looks like he’s going shopping at Old Navy.

Exactly - we've touched on  this before.   The women get dressed-up and the guys look like they're going to wash the car.   Bring back jackets and leather shoes - a tie is good too.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Vulgar giant toothed oaf

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I have never been to a strip club for men.  Although I have been to the chippendales type thing a few times.  I can appreciate something like Demi Moore dancing in the movie Strip Tease on a stage, because I liked the music and the dancing.  However, not a private dancer up in your face.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I'm heeeeeeeere...kinda. TrackKitty only has a set 2-week summer vaycay from her teaching job, so we had to jam two trips into 16 days. Big Bear/Arrowhead Lakes last weekend, 1 day back home, then we flew out to join all you East Coasters in EDT. Charleston last few days, Greenville yesterday...currently sitting in a hotel on Myrtle Beach. I asked the concierge and (can you believe it?!?) they don't have a massive GIF machine filled with 90-Day Fiancé 💩🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.27.10 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.40.44 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-01 at 8.27.10 PM (2).jpeg

Hope y'all are having a great time in SC!!

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I HATE that they've got Tom and his fat sister commenting on Darcey's show.  To the point where I may stop watching that iteration of Pillow Talk.  I'm giving it one more week to see if they switch up the couples.

His sister is abominable. 

• Love 13